Kate And Tommy

Story Info
The seduction of Lisa.
1.2k words
4.18
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

Lisa looked out her kitchen window and saw her next-door neighbor, Tommy, sitting by his pool. He was wearing a red Speedo and there was a monster bulge stretching the Speedo to its limits.

It was weeks since her last fuck. She decided it was time to bring out her "Daisy Duke" outfit. She was going to get hot and sweaty in her cut-off jeans and cut-off tee-shirt. She thought about going smokeless, but remembered what her mother used to say, "Panties are provocative," she would say, "A naked woman is sexy, but a woman in her panties is erotic."

Lisa's Pink Floyd tee-shirt was cut off just below the prism and barely covered her breasts. Her denim cut-off shorts were cut so short they weren't much more than a denim thong. She pulled her panties up tight so she could feel the double-stitched seam of the shorts ran through her pussy, pressing down hard on her clitoris when she bent over.

She got down on her hands and knees in her garden making sure her ass was pointing in Tommy's direction. She knew her white cotton panties were clearly visible beneath the loose cut-offs. Lisa didn't have large breasts but her nipples were hard and they hung loosely above the sagging multi-colored prism.

Tommy saw his neighbor, Lisa, working in her garden. She was on her hands and knees pulling weeds and pruning. It was hot and humid and she was sweating like a stuck pig. Her shorts were pulled up tight against her pussy and her breasts were hanging down beneath her tee-shirt. His mouth started watering at the thought of sucking on her nipples.

His penis poked it's head out the top of his Speedo. He pushed it back in and yelled, "Hey Lisa, take a break and have a glass of iced-tea."

Lisa sat up and looked at him. Her sweat soaked "Pink Floyd" tee-shirt clung tightly to her breasts. Her hard nipples were like bullets at each end of a multi-colored prism.

She stood up with sweat running down her body, "Do you have a beer?" she asked.

When Kate got home early from work, she saw her next-door neighbor, Lisa, leaning against the pool wall in waist high water. Tommy was ramming his cock into her from behind. Kate slid her hand down the front of her slacks and rubbed her clit in time with Tommy's thrusts.

Kate climaxed just as she saw Lisa lift her head in ecstasy and slam her pussy back against Tommy's hard cock. Tommy grabbed Lisa's waist and pulled her from the side of the pool and held her on his cock while he emptied his balls deep in her pussy.

Kate gave herself a moment to enjoy her own orgasm before stepping out to the pool demanding, "What the fuck are you doing?"

When Lisa climbed out of the pool her "Pink Floyd" tee-shirt clung to her breasts. There was a laser beam shooting from her hard right nipple and spreading through the prism into a multi-colored rainbow over her left breast. Her wet panties were nearly translucent showing a dark triangle of curly hair between her legs and her swollen clitoris.

Kate couldn't decide which she wanted more; Tommy's still hard cock or Lisa's wet pussy.

Lisa picked up her shorts but didn't put them on.

"I want to apologize for Tommy's behavior," Kate said to Lisa. "He often lets his dick think for him. I have a pair of shears if you want to cut his balls off."

"No, that's okay," Lisa said sitting down. "In his defense I didn't do much to discourage him. I was all hot and sweaty, wearing a tight-fitting cut-off tee shirt and my nipples were hard as rocks." She took a sip of beer and continued, "All I could think of was his hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

Kate was staring at Kate's pussy. Her panties were pulled up tight between her pussy and her clitoris looked like a small erection at the top of her camel-toe.

Lisa saw Kate staring and said, "Sorry, I didn't want to put on my filthy shorts after my dip in your pool." She spread her legs a little and said, "I hope you don't mind."

"No," Kate said, "we usually don't wear anything when we swim. Except Tommy who likes to wear his little red Speedo to show off the huge bulge between his legs."

Tommy was standing at the edge of the pool trying to stuff his cock into his Speedo. Kate nodded towards him and said, "He really should wait until the swelling goes down before he tries to stuff his dick back in his Speedo."

They both laughed watching Tommy man-handling his swollen cock.

"His penis stays pretty hard for about 10 minutes after he cums," Kate explained.

"You could always give him a blow job to speed up the process," Lisa said.

"It only gets him hard again. Believe me, I've tried."

Kate took a sip of her beer and said, "Tommy will try to seduce anything with two legs and a pussy. A couple months ago my mother was visiting. She wasn't here 2 days before I found her in the laundry room fucking Tommy. Her panties were on the floor and she was sitting on the washing machine with her legs wrapped around him as he pounded his cock into her in rhythm to the machine's spin cycle."

"That must have been embarrassing for you," Lisa said.

"I stood there and watched. It was the first time I'd seen my mother having sex."

"What did you do?" Lisa asked.

"I slid my hand down my pants and masturbated as I watched my mother climax. Tommy has a lot of cum when he ejaculates and cum was running down my mother's legs when she got down from the washing machine."

Kate finished her beer and held up the empty bottle, "Want another?"

When she got back with the beers, she unbuttoned her slacks letting them fall to the pool deck. She was wearing a black satin thong covering her naked pussy. Removing her blouse and bra she said, "I'm going for a swim."

"I'll join you!" Lisa echoed, following Kate into the pool.

Tommy saw Lisa sitting on the steps of the pool leaning back. Her eyes looked glazed over. All of a sudden, he saw Kate surface in front of Lisa between her legs. She took a deep breath and ducked back down between Lisa's legs.

Every 20 or 30 seconds Kate would raise her head for a breath of air before diving back down on Lisa's pussy.

Lisa suddenly stiffened her entire body in orgasm lifting her pelvis out of the water. Kate was holding on to her legs and her mouth was still firmly planted on Lisa's clitoris.

Tommy was pulling on his dick when Kate and Lisa climbed out of the pool. Kate was wearing her black thong but it was Lisa's translucent white panties Tommy couldn't take his eyes off.

Just below the dark triangle of pubic hair was the most beautiful camel-toe he had ever seen. Her panties were wedged between her pussy and were pulled up tight over her swollen clitoris.

"Like what you see?" Lisa asked.

Tommy just groaned and shot his entire load of cum on Lisa's wet panties.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers