Auctioned for Charity Ch. 01

Story Info
He is outbid for his wife's services now she must deliver.
8.4k words
4.62
17.8k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers

Doug was an ambitious young lawyer moving his way up the ladder in a mid-sized firm in Northern California. He was already a senior associate in his early thirties with his eye on eventually becoming a partner. He put in long hours and was able to manage the associates under him to provide trusted legal advice and strategies to his clients and those of the partners. When invited, he played golf with some of the partners and shared drinks with them at Friday Happy Hours. He was doing his best to fit in and be one of the guys.

Doug's wife Maureen had a career in healthcare administration and was moving up the corporate ladder herself. Being childless helped them both advance in their jobs but they still found time to take care of their marital needs. They were financially secure so it allowed them to have a nice dinner at their favorite restaurants during the week and they found time to have weekend getaways and vacations.

They often worked out in their condo gym before their day began, keeping them in decent physical shape. While Doug wasn't overly muscular, he had a toned physique and was quite handsome. He was taller than average with dark hair and brown eyes. He could charm his customers with his outgoing personality and boyish grin.

Maureen is a cute petite strawberry-blonde with green eyes barely reaching 5'2". Her slender frame made her appear younger than 29 years of age. She was always self-conscious of her small, almost flat-chested breasts. However, she found that some men, like her husband, loved small breasts and petite women.

Maureen was a cheerleader in college and had a bit of an exhibitionist side to her. She loved being the center of attention in front of a crowd. Being a petite woman, she was usually the one the other cheerleaders tossed in the air or was standing on someone's shoulders.

Even though the cheerleaders had less than revealing panties with their uniforms, Maureen wore a size smaller than she usually wore so they would ride up between her ass cheeks and show off more of her butt to the admiring crowd. She would rarely pull them down out of the crack of her ass. Sometimes the college men would make crass comments about her lovely ass. While she had to pretend to be offended, deep inside she loved the attention.

Before they were married, Maureen and Doug started going to nude or topless beaches on the weekends where she would enjoy the appreciative stares of men gazing at her slender figure and tight ass. Her ass was also small in keeping with her petite frame but fit perfectly in the grasp of her husband's hands. She kept her red pubic hair neatly trimmed in a landing strip which led one's attention down to her pussy lips. Doug wasn't jealous of other men checking out his wife as he knew that he would enjoy the benefits later in their bedroom. He was fine with whatever made Maureen horny.

She would sometimes tease a food delivery man by answering the door in a see-through t-shirt and panties. A delivery man's look was priceless as Maureen nonchalantly put her body on display for them. Doug learned to watch from another room so the men wouldn't have to worry about a jealous husband, leaving them to stare as much as they wanted at his exposed wife.

Doug knew people were checking out his wife when they were at their condo pool and she was wearing her thong bikini. That just made him proud that other men were envious of him for having such an attractive wife.

Being a redhead, Maureen had to apply a generous amount of sunscreen which always drew the attention of onlookers at the beach or pool. She knew she was being watched while her hands glided over her body. She made sure to bend and twist to give people an even better view of her body, especially her tight little butt.

Doug would shake his head in amazement when she would be at the pool and would just about stick her ass in a guy's face next to her as she was applying her suntan lotion. He wondered how much of her puckered asshole could possibly be hidden by the thin string of her thong. One of her thongs was so tiny, he knew Maureen struggled to keep her pussy lips from showing out of the sides. The material was so thin, that whenever she got out of the pool, there was a very noticeable camel toe. Maureen especially enjoyed seeing men adjusting their hardening dicks in their swim trunks after watching her or seeing their cocks growing while at the nude beach.

Because she had small breasts, Maureen rarely wore a bra outside of her professional settings. It wasn't unusual for her nipples to be poking through her top and were sometimes visible through a light-colored crop top. It is difficult for any man to pass up looking at a pair of visible nipples no matter the size of a woman's breasts.

Whenever she used the condo gym, Maureen would wear butt-hugging compression shorts that looked like they were painted on. Her tops were normally simple white crop tops that showed a hint of the dark areola of her nipples underneath. More than a few men tried to pick her up but she always rebuffed their advances. It still made her feel good knowing she was still attractive to the opposite sex even though her 30th birthday was quickly approaching.

Maureen looked good in her daily attire whether it was yoga pants and a sports bra, dressing for work or a night out. Over the years, there were plenty of work parties where Doug and Maureen could dress to impress. Having a sociable spouse helped in both their careers. It's one of those intangible factors that can help a career.

Things were going great for both of them when one day, Phil, one of the senior partners in the law firm called Doug into his office after everyone had left. He offered Doug a glass of scotch he kept in his office. It wasn't Doug's drink of choice but he didn't want to refuse his boss's offer either. They were going to discuss one of the clients they had but the conversation took an odd twist.

"On another matter, Doug, we like the work you are doing here at the firm and we can see you eventually becoming a partner someday."

"That's every associate's dream, Phil."

"There's a pretty exclusive social club that you should consider joining. I'd be willing to sponsor you if you want."

"Hell yeah, Phil. What do I need to do?"

"Well, there are certain requirements you'd have to meet. First of all, there's a $5,000 membership fee with the proceeds going to charity. Then we have a couple of social events that are fundraisers also."

"Five grand is pretty steep but I take it the business contacts are worth the price."

"Yeah, the members try to look out for one another. We share a common bond. The fundraisers are, uh, what makes it complicated."

"How's that?"

"Well, it gets kind of racy, if you know what I mean."

"Actually, I don't know what you mean."

"The fundraisers are very secret and we have some women come and entertain us. Then there's an auction."

"An auction? Do you mean like a basket raffle?"

Phil shook his head, laughed, and said, "Do I have to spell it out for you, Doug? We auction off the women and they go off privately with the high bidder."

"Oh."

"Not all of the guys participate in the auction but it's fun to watch too."

"I'm happily married so I wouldn't participate in the auction."

"That's fine, Doug but the guys applying for membership are responsible for finding a woman to entertain us."

"What? Where would I find someone to do that, Phil?"

"I don't know, Doug, but think about it. The ladies are well compensated too. We have some pretty influential members though. There are judges, district attorneys, law enforcement, and others that can be very helpful to a career."

"Let me think about this."

"Sure, Doug, and uh, this conversation is confidential too. I included you because I knew I could trust you. Don't do anything to jeopardize that trust."

"You don't have to worry about me, Phil."

That was a very strange conversation Doug had with a senior partner who had control over his future at the law firm. He didn't know what to do. He certainly wanted to socialize with some very influential people but how was he supposed to find a woman to help him out?

Later that evening, he talked to Maureen about his conversation with Phil. She thought it was strange and misogynistic. She felt it was part of the typical good old boy's network but understood Doug's predicament.

That being said, Maureen also commented, "Gee, if it weren't for the auction, I'd do it."

Doug laughed and replied, "Trust me, I thought about that."

"It wouldn't bother you to see me half-naked in front of a bunch of guys?"

"It's no different than being at a nude beach or the pool. Heck, you'd have on more clothes than at the beach."

They both laughed at that but Maureen had to agree with her husband. Neither one of them had any other thoughts but decided to try to figure something out.

The next day, Doug talked to Phil and told him, "I'll try and find someone to entertain but I'm not sure I will find anyone. Let me ask you though, how much do the guys usually pay for at the auction and is it for the night or, you know, just to take care of the guy?"

"I don't know, usually around two grand, sometimes a little more. The ladies just take care of the high bidder and they're done unless they want to make some extra cash with some of the members. Some guys don't want to fuck someone but will pay for a lapdance, handjob, or blow job."

"How many guys usually show up?"

"I'd guess twenty to twenty-five. There might be between five and ten girls."

"When do I have to let you know?"

"Early next week."

Doug and Maureen talked about the event for the next week trying to come up with ways to find a woman to help him out. They couldn't go to any of their friends and he thought about using an escort service but he wasn't sure he wanted to go that route and do something that was technically illegal. It wasn't worth the risk no matter how minimal.

"Shit, if it wasn't for the auction part I'd let you do it, Maureen."

"Maybe there's a way around that, Doug."

"Like how?"

"What if you bid on me? You said most of the girls get auctioned for two grand or a little more. Just outbid everyone, that's all and we're all happy."

"But Phil knows who you are. I can't have people at the firm knowing I let my wife get auctioned off."

"How about if you tell them it's my twin sister, Roxanne?"

"I don't know. What if I get outbid? Then what?"

"We'll just bring enough cash to make sure that doesn't happen."

Doug was skeptical of that idea but he said he'd at least think about it. It was a pretty steep price to pay for some business contacts but he also thought it was an investment in his future. What complicated matters even more was the fact that they were a little tight on cash after buying the condo and paying for some renovations. Doug and Maureen kept trying to think of someone to help out and figuring out what to do when they couldn't.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Doug asked his wife.

"I know it's a risk but everything in life is a gamble. If you don't do it, who knows if you'll get this chance again? Phil will never ask you again and a promotion might go to someone who joins the club. You might have to change firms and start all over."

"Fuck, I don't know what to do. I'd never forgive myself if I got outbid."

"We'll bring an extra five thousand dollars. I think that's our limit. That's twice what Phil said the average price was. Besides, it could be fun. You know how turned on I get when I show off."

"I guess it's a pretty safe bet. I'll talk to Phil on Monday."

That Monday morning, Doug told Phil he found someone.

"My sister-in-law, Roxanne said she'd help me out. She's my wife's identical twin sister. She's kind of wild."

"Really? Your wife is gorgeous. Too bad you couldn't convince them both to come."

"That isn't happening, Phil. What should I tell her to expect?"

"We have an entire section of a hotel reserved and it has a meeting room at the end of the hall. Each girl gets a separate room to change and entertain their bidder. She should dress normally and change into something revealing like lingerie. We'll introduce the girls to the crowd and they will mingle with the members for a while and then the auction will start. If she wants to make some extra money, she can come back to the meeting room when she's done."

"Am I allowed to bid on Roxanne? I'd love to see how wild she is in bed compared to Maureen. I've heard some stories about her."

"Sure you are. The proceeds go to charity so the auction is open to everyone."

That sold Doug on their plan. It was very simple. Maureen would pose as her fake twin sister, get to show off, and they'd go to her room and have some great sex. He was still a little apprehensive but it was too late to turn back.

He sent his wife a text message, "We're all set for next Saturday night, Roxanne."

"Sounds good. I need to do some shopping for something nice to wear."

Later that night over dinner, Doug gave Maureen all of the details. She was looking forward to parading around half-naked in a roomful of horny men.

"You like being a cocktease, don't you?"

"You know I do but now I can be more open about it. I always have you to satisfy me afterward."

"I can't wait, Roxy. That's what I'll call you, Foxy Roxy."

For the next week and a half, a fire had been lit in their sex lives as Doug and Maureen often talked about what it would be like to have all those men opening lusting for her. It's not like at a nude beach, the pool, or the gym where guys had to be more discreet. They would be openly gawking at her with some of them bidding for the opportunity to fuck her. Little did they know that the bid was rigged. They laughed at how it wasn't fair and they had it all figured out. It was a win/win situation.

Maureen went shopping in the days before the auction but wouldn't show Doug what she bought. She wanted to surprise him. His imagination was running rampant which only drove him to want to fuck his wife even more no matter how tired they were after working long hours.

On that Saturday, Maureen spent most of the afternoon at the spa getting her hair, nails, and makeup done. She wanted to look good for the charity event. While she figured the other women would have bigger breasts and would attract a higher price, she was still competitive and wanted to make sure the guys were turned on when they saw her. It made her horny when she knew other men wanted to fuck her.

Doug and Maureen were too nervous to eat much so they had a light dinner, made a couple of cocktails, and took a hit off a cannabis vape pen Maureen bought to help calm her nerves. When it was time to leave, she made sure she had her outfit and they left for what they knew would be an exciting experimental night.

Both of them were quiet on the trip to the hotel, which was in a secluded area outside of the metro area. It wasn't a very fancy establishment but the members didn't want anyone to know they were there either. If people found out what was going on, many careers would be ruined. Doug learned later that it was often used for corporate retreats and team-building activities.

When they arrived, someone guided Maureen, who was now Roxanne, to her room to change. She assured Doug that she was fine and not to worry. That helped a little but he was still worried something might go wrong.

When he got to the meeting room, he was greeted by Phil who introduced him to many very influential people from around Northern California. He was shocked some of them would be participating in an event like this. Some were there to observe but others would be actively bidding for the services of the women, including his wife. There were about twenty-five mostly middle-aged or older men in attendance and Phil told him there were a total of seven women. They spent about an hour drinking, enjoying a buffet, and mingling.

One thing was for certain, meeting all of these people would be good for Doug's career. He was now one of the guys and sharing a deep dark secret with all of them. None of them could reveal what was going on because they were all guilty.

Meanwhile, Roxanne changed into her outfit in her room while having a couple of drinks from the minibar to help give her the courage to participate in the events of the evening. She was experiencing nervous excitement knowing she'd be exposing herself to numerous strangers that she would find thrilling but also hoping everything went according to plan.

When she heard a knock on the door and heard a man's voice saying, "Five minutes until showtime," Roxanne's heart started to beat faster and she took a couple of drags on her vape pen. She was now ready for her performance.

The man lined up the seven girls in a hallway and they took that opportunity to size up each other. They were all wearing various forms of lingerie, thong bikinis, or bra and panty sets. There were a couple of girls that were gorgeous with nice figures and big boobs that Roxanne thought would be the stars of the evening. A few were average-looking. She thought a couple of guys might like her figure but Doug should be able to outbid them. When the man led them backstage, Roxanne took a deep breath and waited her turn to be called. After the introductions, they would then mingle with the members.

Cheers filled the room as the first girl was introduced. Music started to play as she moved about the small stage, shook her tits and ass for the audience, and stood off to the side waiting for the others. Roxanne was the fifth woman in line and her nerves quickly turned to excitement as she walked onto the stage. Doug's heart skipped a beat when the MC introduced "Foxy Roxy," as the men hooted, whistled, and hollered while she pranced around the stage for them.

Roxanne was wearing a soft pink micro mesh crop top bralette with a scoop-neck that did nothing to hide her tiny tits and dark nipples. She was wearing a matching micro mesh thong that was pulled tightly between her pussy lips and revealed her red-haired landing strip underneath. She also wore matching stockings, white high heels, and a choker around her neck. She was the most petite of the girls and the only redhead. Roxanne did a slow twirl, bent over and shook her ass, and tweaked her nipples as the crowd roared.

The MC told the crowd, "Roxy is here in support of our potential new member, Doug. Show us where you are, Doug."

Doug waved his hand to the crowd as his partially clad wife danced on stage.

Phil turned to Doug and commented, "Wow, your sister-in-law looks fabulous. So, she's your wife's identical twin, eh?"

In reality, his comment to Doug meant, "So this is what your wife looks like half-naked."

"Thanks, Phil. Yes, they're identical. Sometimes I have difficulty telling them apart," he replied while his dick was getting hard watching all of the men cheering as his barely-clothed wife danced provocatively for them.

Doug wondered if Phil suspected it was really his wife on stage but that was the least of his worries at that point. Roxanne's eyes scanned the crowd and she smiled when she saw Doug and Phil clapping and cheering for her. Her pussy was getting damp from the attention she was receiving while Doug was also beginning to relax and enjoy the show. Over the years, he learned to appreciate his wife's exhibitionist ways and was proud of the reaction she was receiving that night.

When the introductions were over, the women scattered throughout the crowd to socialize with the members. Doug kept a watchful eye on Roxanne as she made her way through the crowd, stopping to talk to small groups of men who were not shy about staring at all of her womanly charms that were on display for them. Several of them put their arms around her and when she brushed them away they would quickly grope her ass. She would shake her finger at them, playfully telling them not to touch her but she knew that wouldn't stop them.

Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers