Kate and Tyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I don't enjoy seeing your beautiful face too," he held her jaw and kissed her hungrily on the mouth.

It was a good thing she had stopped walking on the treadmill too. He would catch himself getting mesmerized by the sway of her hips. Tyler thought she would catch him for a long time, but she never did. He was lucky her back was turned to him and she didn't look around much when she was on there. He'd lost count of how many times he'd do an extra set of reps (or two) when he got lost in the trance of her ass, waiting for his dick to calm down.

"I have another confession," Kate admitted, reluctantly pulling away from his puffy lips.

"I thought about you while I was fingering myself last night," she whispered in his ear. A shudder passed through his body as his dick jumped.

"Yah?" he managed breathily, meeting her eyes.

"What did I do to you?" Tyler easily got caught up in her dirty confession. His cock was getting very hard.

"You fucked me on the dining table 6 ways to Sunday," Kate spoke low in his ear again. She could feel his boner pressing against her inner thigh, even through his stiff jeans. She was ready to feel it inside of her.

"How about we make that a reality?" he kissed the side of her neck again.

Jesus, his voice is even sexier when he's turned on, Kate thought.

"But first..." one of Tyler's hands trailed from her breast down the front of her yoga  pants. She gasped and threw her head back as two fingers slipped between her folds. She was already plenty wet, but he planned on taking every conceivable opportunity to pleasure this woman. She seemed to want it as badly as he did.

Kate leaned forward slightly, burying his head between her ample breasts. Tyler tilted his head to the side, taking one of her cherry nipples in his mouth as he continued stroking her moist inner walls. True moans escaped her parted lips now, music to his ears. As much as he was enjoying himself pleasuring her, he couldn't wait to bury himself inside of her too.

Hands pulled on his hair as the minutes ticked by, Tyler's long, deft fingers bringing her right to the brink of an orgasm.

"Stop, stop," Kate panted, pulling away from him and standing as he slowly slid his hand out of her pants.

"Now what?" he asked patiently before kissing around her belly button, hands on her hips.

"Undress me," she requested quietly. He wasn't sure what had gotten into Kate, but he liked it. Her confidence was sexy as hell.

Tyler did as she asked, placing his thumbs inside her waistband and slowly pulled her black pants down, letting her step out of them. Last, but not least, was her underwear.

"I would have worn something sexier," she blushed a little, shrugging. Tyler didn't care. He was taking them off anyway. Besides, the striped bikinis weren't that bad. At least they weren't granny panties. He tossed them to the side.

He noticed a scar low on her abdomen and gently brushed it with his fingertips.

"Jasmine," Kate said simply. He understood. It was a c-section scar. Tyler kissed along one edge of it.

"You're beautiful," he whispered and hoped she believed him because he meant it. She felt her hands lifting him under his elbows, trying to get him to stand.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. Tyler realized she had FINALLY accepted one of his compliments.

"You're welcome," he stroked the side of her face as he kissed her softly on the lips.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," he added.

"I know," Kate gave him a small smile.

"Now," she grabbed his belt in both hands and yanked his hips roughly towards her own. "I want to feel you inside of me."

He didn't think it was possible, but the desire in her eyes for him made her that much more attractive and turned him on even more.

"To the table?" Tyler asked.

She just nodded her head in agreement, grabbing him by the hand once more and leading the way.

Part 6

Before she got the chance to hoist herself up on the edge of the dining room table, Kate suddenly felt herself being lifted off the floor by strong hands and placed there.

"Jesus," she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Tyler leaned down so his face was only inches away from hers, hands on either side of her, smiling that adorable smile of his that always made some part of her melt on the inside.

"You already sealed the deal. You don't have to show off," she teased.

"Just being a gentleman," he smirked.

"What if I don't want you to be a gentleman?" Kate grabbed the back of his head swiftly and forced his lips to meet hers. Tyler wasn't used to her fiery redhead side, other than when she got flustered, but he was into it. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and couldn't hold back the soft moans escaping deep in his throat as she sucked on it. He enjoyed the teasing, but his dick was throbbing now. Fairly certain Kate was reading his mind, he felt hands freeing him of his pants, falling to the hard floor with a soft thud. The kissing stopped when he felt one of the hands gently touch the tent his erection was making in his boxers. Tyler opened his eyes to find her staring.

"Jesus," she whispered, not meeting his eyes.

"I'll take that as a good 'Jesus'?"

Kate just nodded her head slowly in agreement. Suddenly, his underwear was being yanked downward. Before any thoughts could enter his mind, she was hopping off the table, squatting in front of him with his rock-hard cock in her mouth.

"Kate," he groaned, head back, fingers running through her long, wavy hair. She was only able to get half of his length at first, but that quickly changed. Each time she bobbed down on his cock, she was able to accommodate a little more. Before long, he felt several inches of himself sliding down the back of her throat.

Who would have known? Tyler thought. Her tongue swept the underside of his dick as she worked him out of her mouth, teeth scraping lightly as she forced him back in.

"God, that feels good," he squeezed the back of her head.

That was all the encouragement she needed to pick up her pace. He finally looked down at Kate after a few minutes. Feeling her moans vibrate his dick had been bad enough. But as soon as he saw how sexy she looked on her knees in front of him, he knew he had to stop her, as much as he didn't want to.

"Kate."

She didn't respond.

"Kate," Tyler said a little more forcefully, pulling on her red locks a bit harder the second time. She finally looked up at him, releasing his member with a loud, wet pop. He shuddered.

"What?" she asked.

"You've gotta stop before I can't," he chuckled.

"Why? You can't get there more than once?" Kate teased, her mouth still dangerously close to his dick.

"I'm sure I can, but I've got other plans for you," he guided her to standing.

"That's good. Because I need you inside of me." Kate's voice was full of lust as she propped herself up on the edge of the table, splaying her legs wide for him. He couldn't help but steal several glances at her shaved pussy. His dick jumped for the thousandth time that night.

Tyler bent over and pulled a condom from his wallet.

"Hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm not out having sex all the time or anything."

"I don't. At least you're smart. But, um..." Fuck, this is awkward. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

"What is it?" he asked, eyes gentle.

"It's just, um, I had my tubes tied when I had Jasmine. So if you don't want to bother with that, you don't have to," Kate admitted timidly, then quickly added, "You DO know what that means, right?"

Tyler's eyes went from big and surprised to unamused in a heartbeat, lowering them at her.

"Yes. I actually paid attention in health class."

"Oh. So you're handsome AND smart, huh?" Kate teased, smiling.

Tyler took a step toward her and closed his eyes. She took his lead, leaning in the rest of the way until his soft lips met hers again. They kissed briefly before he spoke again.

"I guess it's my turn to make another confession. I've never had sex without a condom. Is it really that much different?"

Kate wanted to reach out, pat the side of his face, and say, "Dear, sweet, boy. You have NO idea," but thought better of it. I'm going to be the one to ruin this kid, she thought.

"You'll be surprised," was what she settled for instead.

Tyler tossed the condom flippantly back down on top of his pants and paused.

"I don't have any diseases or anything."

Was he getting nervous? she wondered. If so, his penis said otherwise.

"Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"Just fuck me already," Kate wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed along his bare chest. It was strange being with someone with a smooth chest. She watched patiently, if not anxiously, as he guided himself toward her hole she was aching for him to fill.

"Oh fuck," Tyler moaned as he entered her, pausing as he bottomed out.

Kate leaned back on her elbows, hoping he would really give it to her. She was beyond worked up.

"I told you," she gloated with a sideways smile.

"You feel so goddamn good," he slowly started working inside of her. Eyes closed, he relished the feel of his first pussy without the hindrance of protection.

She was grappling with her own feelings of pleasure. Even though she'd unknowingly "pre-gamed" herself the night before with Mr.Purple, her silly nickname for her 8-inch dildo, having another real human being inside of her was almost more than she could handle. She hadn't had sex with anyone since Dan had left her. And while Tyler wasn't quite as girthy as Mr.Purple, he was certainly as long. Kate had no doubts he'd be able to hit her sweet spot. She only hoped she didn't climax too soon. She wanted this normally kind, handsome young man to ravish her.

He took a few minutes of acclimating himself, making sure he wasn't going to cum too soon. Suddenly, Tyler grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards him, closer to the edge of the table, slamming his dick into her hard. Kate cried out in pleasure.

"Yes!" It felt good to have a man in charge again, if only for a while and only about how they were having sex. Being the sole decision-maker left her exhausted on more days than not.

Tyler ran a hand between her breasts as she arched her back. He teased her, slowing his slow rhythm to a complete stop, then rammed his cock hard into her again. Kate lay there panting, eyes closed, wondering when the next one would come. All that was left in her was the tip of his penis, but he could feel her muscles spasming around it, eagerly anticipating him. He kept teasing her like this over and over, watching her chest rise and fall in between, her mouth parted. Tyler finally stopped when she looked like she was on the brink of tears. He reached under her knees and lifted her legs, then carefully positioned her feet next to his ears, gripping her silky thighs. A shudder passed through Kate just before he started pounding furiously into her sopping cunt.

"Yes! Give it to me, Tyler!" she cried.

They were both past the point of return. He hadn't admitted as she had, but Tyler had been jerking off to thoughts of her for the past few weeks. Now that she was actually offering herself, he couldn't, didn't want to, control himself any longer.

Kate gripped the edge of the table with white knuckles as he rammed into her with all of the pent-up sexual frustration she had caused him unknowingly.

"Oh God, oh God, ah, ah," random moans of pleasure flooded out of her mouth louder and louder the longer his sizeable cock hammered inside of her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed, but figured Tyler was probably close too. She hoped to God he was, anyway. Kate was ready to feel him cum inside of her and see what else he had in store for her. Not that she wasn't enjoying the thorough pounding he was giving her.

"Oh God, oh God, yes, yes! Don't stop!" her inner walls started clenching involuntarily around his member. The ache in Tyler's balls grew with it. The beautiful woman in front of him screamed wordlessly.

"Tyler!" she called out, eyes wide, as he finally hit her g-spot the magic number of times it took her to get off.

Kate forced herself to keep her eyes open. She wanted to see Tyler's face when he came inside of her. She didn't have to wait long. Her own orgasm brought him to his within a matter of seconds.

"Oh God. Kate!" A subtle warm feeling filled her snatch as he slowed his pace, back to giving her long, hard, spaced out strokes as he shot his load inside of her. She studied him; eyes closed, brow furrowed, lips slightly parted, hands around her ankles. Kate knew it would be an image that would be emblazoned into her mind for a long time.

Things finally slowed down and they caught their breath. Hands slowly caressed up and down her legs. Tyler pulled his spent cock out of her and kissed up one of her legs as he lowered them. He stopped short of her sex and offered his hands to help her sit up.

"Hi."

"Hi," Kate stares into his dark eyes, which are only inches away from her own. She gently plays her fingers over the small birthmark on the side of his forehead.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asks with a small smile.

"Playing with your birthmark," she runs her fingers through his hair on the other side of his head.

"Why?" Tyler laughs.

"Because I'm weird and I think it's sexy." The little dark patch of skin was appealing to her for some reason.

"Seriously?" he gives another small laugh. "I've always been kind of self-conscious about it," he took her hand and pressed it against the side of his face.

"It's barely noticeable unless you're up close," Kate reassured him. "Like I said. I'm just weird." He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"Well, you're my kind of weird," Tyler leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. She didn't stop him, letting herself enjoy a few minutes of gentle intimacy. Besides, she couldn't get enough of those pouty lips on hers, felt like she could kiss her young lover forever.

"What are you thinking about?" Kate asked gently after he reluctantly pulled away.

"I was thinking about how I'd love to take you from behind," Tyler looked down at his feet to hide his embarrassment. The fact that he could suddenly be shy again after what they had just done made him even more endearing. Kate scooted off the table, her lithe naked body pressing against his briefly, before turning around and bending over the table.

Tyler knew she wouldn't need any warm-up this time either. His cum was leaking out of her already. The sight of her glistening pussy lips made him even hornier. He wasn't nearly finished with her.

Kate taunted him more by wiggling her tight ass at him. She looked over her shoulder and met his eyes.

"I'm all yours. Do with me what you will," a devilish grin spread on her lips.

"If you insist," he smiles back, taking a step forward and grabbing her hips. There was no need to use his hand to guide his dick inside of her. Tyler was rock hard again and thrust himself inside of her. Evidently he did so a little more forcefully than he meant and sent Kate lurching forward.

"Sorry," he kneaded the soft flesh of her hips as he started a steady rhythm.

"No, no. It's ok," she shook her head. "I like it rough." Tyler took that as the go-ahead to start pounding her again. He knew he'd be able to hold out longer this time, having already come once, but still occasionally slowed down if it seemed like either of them was getting too close to the pinnacle.

"God, yes, give it to me, Tyler. Don't stop this time," Kate's voice was husky in front of him when he started up again 10 minutes in, 40. Who knew? Time was irrelevant at the moment.

"That's it! Fuck me harder!" she bucked her rear back against his cock even harder. Deep, wordless moans escalated in front of Tyler as his own grunts grew louder.

"Jesus, Kate," he managed, in heaven with his head tilted back and eyes closed. It wouldn't be long, especially with her helping him like that, forcing his cock even deeper inside of her.

"Cum in me again!" she begged.

Never in a million years did he think something like this would ever happen. He'd been daydreaming about it for weeks, months, sure. But even he hadn't expected Kate to be so...forward? This side of her attracted him to her even more.

High-pitched moans in front of him. Her cunt started squeezing his dick like a vice every time he pummeled into her. Tyler fucked her as hard and fast as he could, which was more than she was probably bargaining for as fit as he was. But it's what she wanted. And he had never screwed any other girl nearly this hard. He was as into it as Kate was. Not wearing a condom helped too, he imagined.

Primal grunts came out of his mouth, something else he wasn't used to, as he suddenly exploded inside of her, the wild spasms capturing his dick over and over too much to handle anymore.

Tyler's own noises were soon drowned out by his lover's cries. Her loudness "in bed" was an even bigger turn-on for him. She wasn't exactly a quiet person around him now, but he gathered from their conversations it wasn't just the gym that she kept to herself at. He never would have thought she would so thoroughly enjoy sex to be this boisterous. What was that saying? About how it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for?

Slowly, their cries of pleasure died down to the sound of labored breathing. Tyler gently rubbed her ass and hips, spurting the last of his seed in her with a few last slow thrusts, before pulling out. Kate lay flat on the table with her head turned to the side. He walked around the edge and leaned down so he could look in her face. He reached out to stroke the hair away from her face and her mesmerizing green eyes met his.

"You're really good at sex," she breathed. Her back still rose and fell noticeably.

"You make it easy," he leaned forward and kissed her slightly damp forehead. Kate lay there a minute longer as he stroked her bare back. Finally, she crawled on her hands up to standing.

Tyler felt an overwhelming urge to feel her warm skin against his, so back around the table he went to where she stood. As she turned toward him he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and suddenly felt very protective of her as Kate laced her hands behind his neck. She was so tall she only had to look up at him a little bit.

They stood there gazing into each other's eyes and silently wondering what the other was thinking for a long time. Tyler finally broke the trance by kissing her softly on the lips. But Kate had other plans.

She broke away from his lips and kissed his chin, then his jaw, and worked her way up to his earlobe.

"Can we go upstairs?" she spoke softly into his ear, running a hand up his chest.

"Whatever you want, gorgeous," he kissed the side of her head, running his fingers through her fiery hair.

"I know what I said earlier about the table and everything. But I'd kind of like something softer now," Kate said sheepishly. Little did he know yet, she wasn't just referring to surfaces.

"Besides, I have an idea," she took his hands and grinned that mischievous smile again.

Part 7

Upstairs in her room, Kate led Tyler to her bed and gently made him sit on the edge. Standing in front of him and running her hands along his shoulders, she notices he's tense again. She decides to rub them before continuing with round 3.

Tyler cursed his body for betraying him. It wasn't the fact that he was in her bedroom. But his intrusive thoughts reminded him it used to belong not just to her. He knew it was ridiculous. She wasn't married anymore, but he still couldn't help feeling off in the room. Tyler did appreciate Kate's attempt to help him relax.

"I want to be in control this time," she finally spoke softly after a few minutes. Tyler's shoulders turned to putty beneath her expert fingers.