Kate and Tyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to get you there."

He couldn't help himself.

"You have been getting me there," he laughed.

Kate put a finger to his lips to shush him.

"You trust me, don't you?"

"Mmhmm," Tyler nodded.

Without telling him her intentions, she carefully straddled him. Kate was pleasantly surprised when she stole a glance at his penis before she climbed on and found it hard again. She'd be lying if she said it didn't make her feel good about herself that she could make this young stud hard over and over again.

"Oh God, I can feel all of you," she whispers as she sheaths him inside of her, eyes closed. Kate took a few seconds to just enjoy the feel of him deep inside of her. Despite having already screwed twice, it felt different. And the moment was more intimate. She hoped to keep it that way. The rapid pace earlier was fun, but now that the need to fuck like rabbits had been fulfilled, she craved something slower, more tender. Kate hoped he didn't mind the sudden change of pace as she lifted up and down on his member slowly.

Her fingers ran through his dark brown hair again, Tyler's secured against her lower back to keep her from losing her balance. She kept her eyes closed for a long time, soaking up the feelings he aroused in her as he kissed along her neck, collarbone, the tops of her breasts, and back again. Hands didn't stay idle either and slid down to her buttocks, squeezing as her hips moved ever so slightly forward and met his.

They stayed like this a long time, enjoying the time the slow pace afforded them to roam over each other's bodies with hands and mouths. Soft, wordless moans eventually broke the quiet breathing, the only things that filled the cavernous room.

"Tyler," Kate practically whispered, but there was an urgency in her tone. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of it, breathing the scent of him and committing it to memory. Her orgasm took its time to come to a crescendo, but it was a subdued one as she rocked gently on him. Sure hands kneaded her ass more firmly as she shuddered against him, praying Tyler was going to get there too. She always enjoyed sex more when her partner came too.

"Ooh," he let out a quiet moan near her ear. That's all she needed to hear to know she had gotten her wish.

They stared at each other a long moment once they finished, not sure what to say or having too many thoughts racing around their heads to speak aloud. Or maybe it was because they both intuitively knew the night was coming to an end, to the chagrin of them both.

Kate hesitantly withdrew herself and stood in front of him, leaving Tyler room to stand too. She knew it was time for her young lover to leave. What scared her, though, was that she didn't want him to.

He stood and rested his hands gently on her hips, his soft kiss lingering.

"I hate to run off, but I should probably get going," he admitted with disappointment and embarrassment, glancing at the digital alarm clock on her nightstand. It was 11:42. He had to be home by midnight. Tyler was thankful she didn't ask him about it. He hated feeling like a kid still.

"I know," Kate ran her fingers through his waves again. She couldn't get enough of it, loved the way it felt beneath her fingertips.

"It's ok."

"Kinda wished I hadn't left my clothes downstairs now," he chuckled nervously.

"Nothing I haven't already seen," she smiled back, a hint of fire still in her eyes.

"Here," Kate grabbed her fuzzy robe from the back of the door and handed it to him before grabbing the silky emerald green one for herself. They both laughed at how funny Tyler looked with it on before heading downstairs hand in hand. She turned away as he got dressed. A hand on her waist signaled he was done.

"Goodnight," he leaned in for one last kiss. She happily obliged, not wanting his lips, or him, to leave.

"Goodnight, Tyler," Kate walked him to the door. He completely forgot the movie he had come over for to begin with.

Kate's breath caught in her throat when she saw Tyler at the gym two days later. Will he still talk to me? Are things going to be weird between us now? She certainly hoped not and she knew she was probably being neurotic since he had messaged her the next morning, just because. Still. Kate had a tendency to overthink things.

Luckily, she didn't have to agonize over her questions for long. Tyler came over while she was finishing her pre-exercise stretches. And, in that sexy way his voice got deeper when he was talking under his breath so only she could hear, said, "Hey, gorgeous," with a lopsided smile.

"Hey, handsome," she responded just as quietly, eyes twinkling.

Author's note: Please let me know if you enjoyed this story and want a Part 2! I already have some ideas. :)