Kate Beckinsale - Accidental Pornstar

Story Info
Kate watches an adult movie shoot.
5.5k words
4.41
16.7k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is in no way a true portrayal of events or persons herein described.

xxx

Famed British actress, Kate Beckinsale, hissed as she struggled to slip inside the black costume. The latex and leather catsuit reminded her of the similar one she had donned for her vamp character in the Underworld movies. One final push in her back from the make up girl and the slim brunette beauty managed to wrench the front together.

"Walk around."

Kate looked around the small dressing room and tottered back and forth on her stiletto heeled knee high boots, grimacing as the tight fitting costume squeaked with every step. Her long, lithe body seemed to have been poured into the outfit and the racy look accentuated her stunning figure. She looked into the mirror and fussed with her wavy hair, then looked up in response to a rap on the door. The door opened and the director entered with a satisfied look on her face.

"Knockout! Are you ready?"

Kate looked at the half naked women of about fifty and felt her throat dry up as she spread her hands. Lady Sonia was an elegant female of near on six feet tall with medium length dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. She had been in the business of bondage pornography and fetish fantasies and was an established dominatrix and internet porn star. Her black leather corset began just under her mammoth 34F bust and came down to the top of her shaven mons. Her pronounced labia nestled enticingly just above that tiny gap between her upper thighs. She wore a pair of sheer black stockings held up by four garters and she teetered on a pair of pointed toe spike heeled shoes. A pair of kid leather gloves covered her arms to mid upper arm and she tapped a seventeen inch long riding crop against her left thigh impatiently.

"As I ever will be." Replied a nervous Kate, cocking her head.

"That's the spirit. Just relax, I'll take things nice and slow."

Kate and Her Ladyship walked out together and the sound of props being moved about got louder as they neared the set. On a temporary folding chair was Peter, Kate's current boyfriend, who whistled in admiration at the squeaking figure of the black clad Kate.

"Are we ready?" Lady Sonia asked the cameraman who gave a thumbs up. "Right. Roll 'em."

x

Two hours earlier Kate and Peter had arrived at a nondescript building in South London at the hour of six and had gone straight in by the front door. A sign next to it read 'British Life Publishing' an innocent sounding title that gave no indication of it's real purpose. That being, a relatively lucrative distributer of bondage and fetish movies and magazines. In recent times Lady Sonia had decided to make moves in a new direction and had been given a contract to shoot exclusively for the Japanese market.

"Are you sure you want to come in?" Asked Peter for the third time.

"I told you, yes. I want to support you in whatever you do."

Kate and Peter had been an item for the last five months, and they had developed a steady relationship. Ten years her junior, the tall Londoner had become a much sought after freelance journalist for various Sunday Supplements, and he regarded no subject too great or too small to write about.

"I never even knew the Japanese had a porn industry," admitted Kate as they drove across the Thames from Kensington.

"It's true. The Japanese Industry is worth more than £10 billion, and they produce maybe 5,000 titles a year. That's even more than the US."

"Amazing."

"They love 'geek' porn, especially GIGA, where the actresses dress up as superheroines, princesses, fantasy warriors, things like that."

"Like Underworld."

"Yes, the Jap men love a submissive woman so the heroine is invariably captured and abused. Nothing serious, and nobody gets really hurt. it's all dramatized. And that's why we're here, There's to be a Japanese BDSM shoot."

"But why are they making films in England?"

"They see it as a way to introduce us to their unique work. Plus the Jap porn actors are limited and rare, and they want to check out some of our British adult movie guys to recruit. Which is why I'm going to get an exclusive article."

x

"Peter! You're finally here. How delightful to meet you."

Lady Sonia greeted the young journalist with hugs and kisses and stood back as she noticed the demure Kate beside him. "Pleasure to be here. This is Kate. I told you over the phone I would be bringing her as my guest."

"Charmed, I'm sure," said Sonia who checked out Kate in her fetching summer dress. "I don't watch movies but I'm told you're ever so successful."

"I guess, thank you."

Kate looked the middle aged woman up and down. Her tight tube dress barely supported her gravity defying enhanced boobs which threatened to burst out any second. And her tall height was boosted by a pair of shiny high heeled black boots which had a series of laces up the front from knee to toe.

The couple were taken by the elbows to the main set where today's production was almost ready. They passed two well dressed Japanese gentlemen who smiled broadly and bowed at the waist.

"Konnichiwa."

"Oh, konnichiwa."

Kate noted they both had Fujifilm cameras and were busy taking pictures of the surroundings and actresses.

"A bit of excess baggage." Said Her Ladyship tossing a thumb at the two onlookers. "They came with the company. Big fans, I believe."

Peter squeezed Kate by the hand as they saw the set up. The room had separate scenes going on and Kate didn't quite know where to look.

"So," explained Sonia who peeled off her figure hugging dress and stood stark bollock naked, save for her boots. "Here we have, pardon my pronunciations, Aoi Tsukasa who is such a sweetie off set."

Really, thought Kate. The apparent sweetie was totally nude and bent at the waist in some kind of bondage apparatus. The steel contraption resembled a sordid type of gymnastic frame and Aoi was chained to it by her wrists and elbows. She seemed unable to move and her exposed backside provided a perfect target for any such minded person to abuse.

"And there is Eima Fukada. Isn't she just like a doll?"

Weird fucking doll, thought Kate. Seeing as the pretty girl was decked out in a black corset that covered her mid section only and allowed her stunning big breasts to thrust out proudly from her chest. In her right hand she held an ominous looking flogger, which she twirled playfully like some twisted cheerleader.

"Get the picture?" Said Peter and Kate nodded with an open mouth.

"That's Mao Hamasaki. Think I said that right. And that's Mei. Mei Matsumoto."

The busty one called Mao had her arms secured behind her back and a series of bands of duct tape had been wound around her body from the hips up. She had an exquisitely delicate face and a sleek curvy body. Mei had her hands bound at the wrists and was totally naked, her lustrous black hair like woven silk.

"Right. The shoot is pretty much script free, so there's not much need for direction. Eima is going to warm up Aoi with a dildo and then give her a nice whipping. I'll do that myself. Mei is going to be held down and teased rotten with a few vibrators. Should be fun. You two just come along for the ride. Peter, I'll give you a sample of a Japanese glossy magazine to get some of an idea."

"Let's get settled."

Peter guided Kate to one side where they sat in two folding type of chairs. The set became animated and Peter took mental notes as the various scenes heated up. Kate was handed a glossy page magazine by one of the production team, and she leafed through page after page of slim and black haired young females having sex with equally naked men.

Fascinated, Kate focused on each page of pale skinned couples and groups engaged in explicit positions, and the more she saw, the more hot and intense the high end pictures became. Ending finally in several pictures of crazed actors ejaculating over the scrunched up faces of the bared girls.

Peter was engrossed in the scenes and busied himself with tapping out notes in his Galaxy Tablet. Kate was herself wide eyed and riveted to her chair as the action unfolded. Aoi had been given a full five minutes with the dildo and the petite Japanese girl's behind was nicely arched in the air as she remained firmly chained in the upright metal frame. Lady Sonia and Eima stood behind the vulnerable girl and both dominatrix lovingly twirled their floggers around in circles. Both Kate and Peter watched as Aoi had her bare rump warmed up by Sonia and she squirmed happily on the balls of her feet.

"Here we go."

With that curt warning Lady Sonia and Eima began to flog the peachy curves of Aoi's ass, turning the alabaster skin into a fiery red. Aoi kept perfectly still at first, being an experienced actress despite her young years, and the sharp cracks of the wicked implements reverberated in the sound stage. Kate put her hand to her mouth as it grew impossible for Aoi to remain silent, and her gasps and yelps emerged from her lips in time with her chastisement.

"Oh my goodness!"

In perfect time Aoi was struck by Lady Sonia and then Eima as she received a volley of short, cutting strokes from the two floggers. The whips whistled through the air and each blow connected with a sharp crack of leather on flesh. The cameraman walked slowly around the three of them and captured the fetish scene in great close up. Aoi responded to the constant smacks on the backs of her thighs and her petite body jutted forwards within the bondage frame.

"My word!"

Kate shot Peter a sideways glance and then surreptitiously pushed her panties aside under her crossed legs and rubbed her labia. The hot actress was surprised to find out how wet she was and she suppressed a gasp as she pushed a finger into her soft pussy. Careful to avoid being seen she slid down into the folding seat and lifted her left thigh in her mid length dress. In a slow tease she slid her middle digit up inside herself and rhythmically frigged her muff. Her juices flowed quickly and unseen by others, the insides of her thighs glistened from her wetness.

"Look at that!"

Kate froze as Peter nudged her in the ribs and pointed to Her Ladyship who caressed Aoi's sore bottom with both hands. Still perched forwards in the square frame, Aoi sighed as a riding crop was moved on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

"Ikisou!"

Aoi cried out and climaxed as Sonia moved to her dripping slit with the header of the crop and fucked her with it. For whatever reason, the wriggling legs of the chained up Japanese female was an enormous turn on for Kate. In all her years the English actress had never had a single thought of fetish or bondage sex play in her personal life.

"I need to make a call." Said Peter who left the set leaving Kate by herself.

She was so intent on the unfolding sex performances that she paid her boyfriend no mind. Instead she took the glossy magazine and laid it across her lap and spread her legs. The actress called Mao Hamasaki had been tossed face forwards onto a lengthy sofa and struggled for some sort of purchase in those ludicrous binds of duct tape. Kate looked on as she buried her hand in her snatch and cupped her heated muff as a Japanese stunt cock pulled Mao up by her hair roughly.

"Is he...?"

He was, as he dutifully fed Mao his length from behind and began to fuck her. The cameraman came right into Mao's face and captured her expression of receiving a stiff cock. The actor never let go of Mao's hair as he thrust up the writhing girl balls deep. After five minutes if intense humping he withdrew and fed her his cock inside her drooling mouth. He face fucked the trussed up girl and then pushed her flat onto her front and screwed her into the creaking seat. With her eyes fixed on the rutting pair, Kate then noticed the booted, naked form of Lady Sonia beside her.

"Oh, hi"

"What do you think of it so far?"

"I...I don't really know."

Kate crossed her legs firmly and noted the older woman's gaze on her slim thighs.

"Thing is, my dear. We have a slight problem. And seeing as you're an actress I was wondering if you could help us out."

"Help out how?" Kate brushed a lock of hair from her face and her eyes lit with curiosity.

"Eima has a little bit of a headache, and I need another female for the next scene. Just for show, nothing more you understand."

"You want me in front of the camera?"

"Sure. You won't be noticed much. Just there in the background. And remember, this is all for the Japanese market only."

"I suppose..." Kate took just a moment to consider the proposal.

"Splendid. Come with me and we'll suit you up."

"I'm to be in costume?"

"Of course, dearie. It is a fetish shoot. By the way, are your breasts real?"

x

Although new to the running's of a porn shoot, Kate was not surprised to learn that it was quite similar to a regular shoot. "What would you like me to do?" Asked Kate as she squeaked in her skin tight catsuit.

"Just stand there by us as we tease Mei."

The blindfolded Mei Matsumoto was on her back with her arms above her head and her wrists tied together by cord. Her legs were held out wide by two men as two others held up pink and white vibrators over her quivering body.

The woman was fairly voluptuous for a Japanese and her hefty tits jiggled as she was pawed at by many roaming hands. Sonia indicated to Kate that the camera was on her and handed the puzzled celebrity a small bottle.

"In shot, can you pour some of this on Mei? And look sexy."

Kate took the bottle of lotion and leaned over the struggling Mei and made sure to let her rounded bottom stick out behind her. The shiny catsuit hugged every sensuous curve of Kate's rear as she let the viscous liquid teem over Mei's skin. As Mei became more and more oiled up her entire body quaked and her hips jerked as if begging for further attention.

"Now, action!"

At Lady Sonia's command four buzzing massage wands with textured spherical heads spun across Mei. She shrieked as the rubbery type heads hummed on her flesh and her untethered legs kicked out in pleasure. Kate looked on close up as one man rubbed his wand on Mei's large breasts, hardening both nipples before her very eyes. Another ran his toy across her belly towards her small black triangle of pubic hair and switched it on high speed.

"Kusuguttai!"

Yelped the ticklish actress as she moaned loudly from the handful of vibrating sex toys on her slippery body. The blindfolded woman screwed up her face as two wands moved over the insides of her meaty thighs with audible buzzing. The camera zoomed in and recorded Mei's soaked cunt with the prominent clit protruding like a large pearl.

"Kate? Take this vibrator and fuck her with it."

Her Ladyship handed Kate a seven inch long vibe which she turned over in her palm.

"Me?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

Kate switched the vibrator on and it buzzed between her fingers. The men stepped back to let Kate lean to Mei's open thighs, where her saturated pussy gaped invitingly. Kate gulped and touched the twitching tip of the toy to Mei's slit and teased open the outer folds.

"Ooooh!"

The Japanese girl moaned softly as the camera caught perfectly Kate running the tip up and down the lubed up her cunt hole. Then with a twist if her wrist the English actress let the slickened vibe glide inside the girl who bucked in welcome delight.

"Very good, Kate. Keep that up."

Lady Sonia smiled in approval as she watched the pulsating toy thrust and rotate inside Mei who was playing up to the lens of the camera with a certain experience.

"Ai! Ai! Ai! Ai!"

Screamed Mei as Kate continued to fuck her with the thin tool. Mei's cunt poured out in a stream of juices that wetted Kate's fingers.

"Leave it in."

Kate looked at Sonia and let go the vibrator and looked on incredulously as the vibrator stayed half in, half out of Mei's quim and buzzed obscenely until she spat it out onto the floor where it spun out of control like some demented insect. The gathered onlookers applauded as Mei was untied and bowed graciously to the leather clad Kate.

"Did I miss something?" Asked Peter as he looked Kate up and down in her eye popping costume.

"Later, Peter," said she with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Later." x

Kate arrived at the considerably old Victorian home of Lady Sonia as the late afternoon sun shone sporadically through ancient oak trees. She had taken a cab from her home to the row of identical houses in a quiet back street behind the Albert Hall. Kate ran a hand through her hair as she read the slip of paper once more to double check the address. She had not told Peter of her plans that day, and besides he was engrossed in writing his article on recent events. After taking a minute to compose herself she rang the doorbell and nibbled on her lower lip.

"Kate! Wonderful to see you again. Do come in."

Lady Sonia ushered the nervous actress inside and took her to a well lit room down the hall. Again Her Ladyship looked elegant and well turned out in a refined looking charcoal jacket and micro skirt that belied her age. Her gazelle like legs were encased in sheer nylons and on her feet she wore expensive patent leather high heel pumps.

"What a wonderful home you have."

"Thank you, my late husband wasn't short of a few bob."

Sonia scrutinized Kate as they entered the sparse white walled room. Kate herself didn't look too shabby in her sleeveless mini dress with the high hem and low cut neckline. Kate saw that there was little in the open plan room besides a prop wooden table and chair, two lights on seven feet high stands, and a professional looking digital film camera on a tripod. Also, there were two well built men in black business suits with arms folded standing by the table.

"Let me introduce Mason and Luke. They will be acting with us today. The Japanese producer thinks rather highly of them. Aren't they gorgeous?"

The pair of handsome fellows looked at Kate with wolfish looks with bedroom eyes and she felt a shiver run down her spine. Both were well groomed and it was plain to see that they had bulky frames under their suits. Something Kate liked to fantasize about. They all shook hands and Kate noted their firm grip as they said hello.

"We plan to give them a test shoot to judge their potential, and who knows? They may well be on a plane to Tokyo. Are you excited, chaps?"

"Very," answered Mason in his deep sounding voice.

"Likewise," agreed Luke with a hint of a northern accent.

"And none of this ever gets out?"

"Correct, my dear. It's all for the Japanese market anyway. You just enjoy yourself and don't worry about consequences. It's only about sex, nothing more."

Kate rubbed her left forearm and her loins throbbed in heated anticipation. Despite her steady relationship with Peter she felt an intense desire for unattached sex, and at this moment in time wanted nothing more than to strip naked and fuck the brains out of the two studs.

"Just through there you'll find something I'd like you to wear. Go on while I warm up the boys."

Kate saw a white door in the white wall which opened to a tiny dressing room and bathroom. On the back of a wooden chair she picked up a sparkly outfit and by her feet she kicked at a pair of thigh high black boots. Kinky, to say the least. Once she had donned the apparel she ventured back onto the brilliant white set and saw Lady Sonia fellating two very big erections. Both men had their trousers down to their ankles and casually gave Kate a glance as she looked on in her tall boots.

"You look ravishing."

Sonia was kneeling in front of the table with her jacket half open and her pendulous tits hanging out. Her skirt had been hitched up to her midriff and her pussy was exposed for all to see.

"So, simple plot."

She sucked on Mason before continuing. He held the top of her head firmly and gave the drooling dominatrix encouragement to deep throat him.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12