Kate Beckinsale - Accidental Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gagh! Big boy, aren't you? Anyway, you are the subject of a fashion photo shoot and you seduce the cameraman and lightning man."

"Alright then. But no anal."

Sonia nodded and turned to Luke and nibbled on his bell end and then dribbled a viscous line of spit down the underside of his upstanding pole. Kate felt the frisson of a thrill as she contemplated having both well hung studs fuck her at the same time. A new venture for her.

"I want you to warm up on camera. Do a little twirl and spin about as you slowly strip off. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

"And put these on."

Lady Sonia gave Kate a pair of sunglasses and tottered over to the single camera and then waved to Kate to start flirting. Kate was beginning to get seriously turned on by showing off in front of the two virile looking men. No stranger to having a camera film her, Kate has discovered that she was a natural on a porn set. She twisted and flounced lightly in front of a raised white platform and under the glare of the bright lights. With both guys watching closely Kate let her left boob out as she twirled for them.

"Good, keep your face up. Keep moving."

Kate felt unleashed as she dropped the top if her dress and let both of her firm tits out. As her hips swayed she lifted the hem and revealed the fact that she wore no underwear. Then she turned her back to Mason and Luke and proudly displayed her rounded rump, making sure her mouth watering pussy was clearly on view.

"Riiiight! Yeah!"

Lady Sonia was pleased with proceedings so far and indicated to the men to shed their clothing. Kate played with herself with dancing fingers as Sonia zoomed in to catch the improvisation. Kate sat up, planted the toes of her boots into the white wooden floor and widened her legs to let all present leer lecherously at her newly shaven twat. She licked her lips slowly, wetting them with sensuous swipes of her pink tongue.

"Yummy!" Shrieked Her Ladyship as she and Kate ogled the now naked studs.

Both were six feet tall with rigid dicks and strapping bodies. As Kate's dress rode up to her stomach she used one hand to stroke her slit, while she used the other to graze the curvy contours of her tits. The idea of showing off her body before strangers and a digital camera was highly erotic.

"Let's fuck."

Sonia ordered action and Mason towered over Kate in all his naked glory. The smoking brunette jumped as his palm squeezed her left thigh. She looked into his clear blue eyes and and sighed softly. He had short fair hair in a spiky cut which emphasized his sculpted upper body.

"Oh!"

Kate yelped as Mason easily lifted her lower body up with his hands under her bottom. Without further ado Mason clamped her mound with his eager mouth and Kate felt his chin stubble tickle her flesh. He clearly was an established porn actor as he made sure Kate's pussy was in view of the camera. She moaned and tilted her head back as Mason licked her moist slit from clit down to her anal ring. He already upped the tempo and Kate bobbed on her backside as her cunt became wet with saliva.

"Now give her some."

Kate looked over Mason's shoulder at Lady Sonia with pleading eyes as he dipped his lower body and entered her. She gasped at his thickness and for one second she actually winced as she attempted to accommodate his considerable size. He pushed all the way in and Kate experienced a fullness she had never known.

"I can see why you're in the business." She murmured as Mason gently stroked her clit as he moved his dick in her.

"Can you take it?"

Kate nodded as she kept eye contact with the good looking stunt cock and welcomed his reassuring voice. She lifted the shades up to the top of her head as Mason began to fuck her. Her eyes lowered so that she could see his glistening shaft slide in and out of her bald muff, and she was astonished at how deep he was getting.

"Shit!"

Kate laid out flat as Mason thrust in and out like a well oiled machine. Her swollen labia enveloped his iron rod which stretched her out like no other before him. He took her right leg and raised it over his left shoulder, making his cock shunting in and out of her plainly visible for the purpose of filming. Like the virtuoso he was he patted Kate on the belly to let her know that he was in control.

"Let's have some dirty talk, dearie." Urged Lady Sonia and Kate duly obliged. Not too difficult she thought considering how she was happily stuffed with a huge dick.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me, please! Harder, faster! Play with my tits, play with my clit. Give me all of your big cock, you devil. Fuck that tight pussy, you bastard!"

"You're so dirty, Kate!"

I guess I am, thought Kate as Mason gripped her thigh in his big fist and gave her a series of rapid strokes that caused her boobs to bounce wildly.

"Luke? You're up next."

Mason withdrew and gave his buddy a high five. Kate panted and tried to give her limp hair some body by fluffing it up in her trembling hands. The dark haired Luke had his jutting erection in Kate's face and she salivated at the sight of the smooth shaft which curved slightly to the left. Kate slid her hands up his oak tree type thighs, all the time gazing reverently at his desirable manhood.

"Like what you see?" He asked smugly.

"Very much so."

Kate handled the shaft and felt it throb in her slender fingers. She ran her tongue upwards to where his foreskin peeled back to allow his swollen glans to fan out like a purple mushroom. Luke turned his hips for the camera as Kate opened her mouth and pushed down on his cock head. It was impossible to let the director understand how she enjoyed the rich and salty taste of a male cock. How the spongy feel of his knob pressing in her cheek was one of the most lascivious things she could ever imagine. All she could do was look into the lens with her red lips sucking on the bell end and groan accordingly.

"Give it to her doggy." Suggested Lady Sonia as she stripped off herself and stood naked in heels and stockings. Kate was spun about and prodded in the small of her back so that she fell onto her front on the platform. Luke spread her legs and slobbered over her nether holes with fervour. Kate threw out her hands above her head as his slithering tongue painted her pussy and anus with drool. The pointed tip of his tongue was then replaced by the more substantial tapered tip of his massive organ which he glided inside her with a swift pelvic thrust.

"Yeah! Nice one, son!" Cheered Her Ladyship as Luke gave Kate a playful spank on her right cheek which left a crimson palm print.

He power fucked Kate with slow but assured thrusts and she was smashed into the platform by the sheer force. His taut ass and corded thighs tensed with each drive home and Kate hammered the platform with her fists in abject pleasure.

"May I be rough?" He asked in his north country burr as he dragged her disheveled dress off over her head.

"Please do." Replied a confidant Kate, despite her having no idea of his intentions.

With that he grasped a healthy fistful of her mane and pulled her head back, arching her spine and shallowing the entrance to her cunt. Luke held onto her hair as if it were the reins in a riding jockey and Kate gasped in genuine surprise as her body bowed and her tits thrust up. Amusingly Kate thought he to be the stallion and she the mare as Luke plunged up into her as deep as was possible. She was being fucked silly and she loved it!

"And another position, if you would be so kind."

Luke let go of Kate's hair and slid out of her slick pussy. Now the guys stepped up a notch. Mason hoisted Kate in the air and brought her down onto his lap. As he secured his balance on the edge of the platform he reached between her thighs and fingered her pussy. Kate tossed her head hither and thither and rocked on Mason's lap as he delved deep inside her dripping quim. She regained some composure and shifted her bottom up so as to let his boner meet her aching pussy. He pushed as she pushed down and Kate sank all the way down on his stiff log. Only when her bum met his ball sack did she stop grinding down.

"I'm completely full."

Kate remained still, impaled on Mason with her arms draped around his neck. The sensation of his member in her cunt was to savour, despite the camera rolling. If anyone had told her two weeks before that she would be having wanton sex with two packed strangers in front of a camera, Kate Beckinsale would have laughed at the notion. Yet now she living out a real fantasy and was riding a huge cock with total abandon, offering her body willingly and completely. Mason grabbed her jiggling tits as she ground her bottom on his heavy balls and enveloped his dick with her soaking cunt.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!"

Kate cried out as she exploded in a welcome orgasm that sent sensational ripples through her loins. Mason waited a moment for her convulsions to subside and then tipped her over onto her front once more. His strong arms held her upright as he speared her on his jutting boner which gleamed from her love juices. Her long hair dipped over one shoulder as the entire length of his steel bar was buried inside her. He pulled her onto his throbbing organ and Kate felt his hard thighs bang against hers.

"Fucking hell!"

Mason gyrated his hips in small circular motions as he slapped noisily on her soft flesh. He signaled to Lady Sonia and the older woman took this to mean he was close to ejaculating.

"Here, put these back on for the money shots, my darling."

Kate was handed the sunglasses again by Luke who was busy wanking his dick to a climax.

"Okay, guys. Now for the money shots."

Kate crouched down by the two men who were frantically jerking off in clenched fists. She instinctively opened her mouth and waited. Mason grunted and dribbled on his hand before a jet of cum spurted onto Kate's shades. Three more arcs splattered her cheeks and tongue and poured down her chin. Her head was twisted by Luke who unleashed his torrent across the lenses of her sunglasses and pursed lips. She was afraid to swallow and instead made a play for the camera of letting the sticky stuff drool down her face and mouth.

"Riiiight! Splendid!"

Lady Sonia yelled out praise for the excellent finale and the men pulled back to let Kate steal the glory. The director lingered on the delighted English rose who looked like the cat who had stolen the cream.

"And that's a wrap."

END

12