Kate Ch. 06: Another Go

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
5k words
4.38
2.7k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 6 ANOTHER GO

They continued working for the next several weeks without mentioning the machine. Their business was doing very well, and they were busy with all the details that entails. Roger had applied for a patent for their machine. They knew that could take a couple of years, but they were in no hurry.

They did not hear from Desirae for a while. As the months passed, Kate began to think about the machine, and what it did for her. She decided to talk to Roger about it.

"Roger, I have a favor to ask. Could we go play with the machine one weekend? Just you and me, having a little kinky time."

Roger smiled at the prospect of tying her back into that machine and fucking her silly. "Sure, how about this weekend? We don't have anything on this weekend." Kate agreed happily and they had a date.

Friday night came and they convened in the game room. "How do you want to do this?" Roger wanted to know how much she wanted. Roger decided he wanted the machine in their bedroom, so he went to get a dolly. He took it up in the elevator and rolled it into their room.

"I want you to put me in the machine tonight, fuck me as many times as you can tonight, then go to bed. Leave me in until tomorrow. Tomorrow, you can fuck me as often as you want. Tomorrow night we can find a way for me to tell you if I want out, or not." Kate was wet just with the idea.

"If you stay in it for 24 hours, we will need to find a way to hydrate you and for you to relieve yourself. I can give you bottles of water every three or four hours, and you would need to pee into a bucket. I guess it is do-able." Roger got hard thinking about the possibility of having her ready to get fucked at any moment's notice for as many times as he wanted.

Kate was getting wet with the idea she would be a piece of furniture in their bedroom. "That will work. How about this? Tomorrow night, put your finger into my mouth and touch my tongue. If I stick it out twice, I want out. If I stick it out once, I want to stay. If I don't stick it out at all, get me out."

"That is a good sign. Anything else you want?" Roger was readying the machine.

"Yes, one more thing I have been thinking about lately. If I am a piece of furniture, there is one more thing I want you to do to me. I want you to piss in my mouth anytime you must pee."

Roger wasn't ready for that. "Why would you want that?"

"I will be a piece of furniture for your use. There is nothing that says I am nothing but a piece of furniture than you casually pissing in my mouth. It sounds disgusting, but it really turns me on." Kate hadn't really thought about it much, but it just appealed to her at the moment. Maybe once would show her she is nuts, but who knows?

"'ll think about it."

"If it bothers you, don't worry about it. It was a spontaneous idea. I've had my shower and been to the bathroom. I drank a bottle of water, so I shouldn't need any more tonight. I am ready."

Roger pulled the cover off and helped her onto the machine. When he had her strapped in, he put the hood over her head and attached it to the pole behind her head. He went around back and inserted the cricket. She was ready for whatever he wanted. He turned the cricket on low. Right now, he wanted some ice cream, so he headed to the kitchen. He came back about thirty minutes later to see how she was doing.

He pushed his finger into her pussy. She was very wet. He decided to fuck her with his hand and began using his fist to massage her clit. She was so hot she squirted within a minute. She must have been waiting for that. Maybe a turn on the front. He pushed his dick into her mouth to find her tongue licking furiously. He stood still and let her do whatever she could. She could lick the bottom of the front of his dick if he held it still in the correct position. After he was wet, he began fucking her mouth. He went as deep as he could until he was beginning to go down her throat. He held it there for 30 seconds, just to make her wonder what he was doing and then pulled back. He continued teasing her throat until he was ready to come. He had no intention of pulling out. She was going to get his full attention. He pushed into her throat and unloaded. It felt great to fire, and fire again, until he was done. Only then did he pull back. He looked into her mouth, but it just looked like an open mouth. He patted her tongue and sat down to watch TV.

A couple of hours later, he got up and climbed aboard her ass. He turned the cricket up full and began a slow, rhythmic stroking of her pussy. He was in no hurry and went slow. He lasted more than ten minutes before he erupted. He had never been that long before with her. She was so beautiful and willing, he could never last. Now, he was fucking an immobile ass that he could do whatever he wanted. After he was finished, he patted her ass and went back to TV.

He was heading to the bathroom when he remembered what she had asked him to do. He really wasn't sure about pissing in her mouth. It seemed a crass thing to do. But then again, letting five of his closest friends fuck her for four hours wasn't normal either. He figured if he did it once, it would convince her not to ask for it again. So, he went around front, laid his lip dick on her lips and let go. It took a minute for his system to understand he wasn't getting ready to fuck her before it would let the piss flow. Once he started, it flowed strong and long. She tried to swallow all of it, but it came overflowing out of her mouth. He continued until it finally stopped. He took a towel and washed her hooded face and mouth. He had to admit, she had done pretty well in drinking most of the piss. That should take care of that fetish. He was sure she wouldn't want that again.

Kate was so excited when she was ready, she wanted to come right then. But she felt nothing. He wasn't touching her at all. As the time passed, she settled into a dreamy sort of trance. That ended when he put his finger into her pussy. That got her attention, and she was ready to be ridden. But he just fucked her with his hand. It didn't take long for her to forget HOW he was doing it and enjoy THAT he was doing it. She came hard before he stopped and squirted a flow. She felt something running down her leg. It felt wonderful. She was just beginning to come down when she felt him thrust himself into her mouth. He went deep and held it there. She hadn't taken a deep breath, and after several seconds she was getting light-headed. Just before she passed out, he pulled back. She sucked in a huge breath and promised herself she would take a deep breath each time he was in her mouth. Before she realized it, he had pushed back in and fired down her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could. When he finally was spent, he pulled out. She had come twice and was just laying there when she felt him tap her tongue.

She lay there wondering what time it was, what he was doing, everything, anything. She had long ago lost the concept of time, how long it had been, what time it was, etc. She drifted off revealing in the idea she was a piece of furniture for him to enjoy. The next thing she knew he was mounting her. He drove deep and turned the cricket up high. The combination of both drove her wild. She wanted to wiggle and scream, but she was frozen. She could do nothing but lay there and take it. These thoughts caused her to pass out.

She came to later. She was beginning to wonder if they were through for the night when she felt his dick in her mouth. But he wasn't shoving it in. He was draping it over her lips and waiting. Was he actually going to piss in her mouth? She didn't think he would do that. It had been a last-minute thought for her. And there it was. A warm stream of piss filling her mouth. It had the distinctive stench of pee and it continued for a good while. She just had time to swallow and swallow and hope he was about done. When he was done, she felt a washcloth around her mouth. That was a nice touch.

Roger took a bottle and pushed it near her ass. He rubbed her urinary track, hoping she would get the hint. It took several tries, but she eventually took the hint and let it go. He got under it as quick as he could and caught most of it. She had to pee, alright. When she was done, he washed her private parts clean and patted her ass. He was going to bed.

When Kate finally figured out what he was trying to tell her, she realized she did have to pee. She let it go. It felt good to just pee where she was, without thinking about how or where. When she finished, he patted her ass, and she knew they were done for the night. It was definitely over when he threw the cover over her. She drifted off to sleep in a cloud of euphoria.

Roger woke up early in the morning He pulled the cover off the machine. The sight of that beautiful ass standing as he had left it made him horny. He decided to use his morning wood to get off and mounted his machine. He pumped her until he came, deep and hot. When he was finished, he rubbed her ass cheek for a few seconds. He then went into the bathroom, took a piss and had a hot shower. He wasn't going to pee in her mouth anymore. He thought he had made his point. After he was finished in the bathroom, he came out to see everything as he had left it. He decided that open mouth was calling him, so he answered. He pushed in and began pumping her throat. She felt good this morning. This was the best morning sex he had with her since they were married, more than ten years ago. After he came, he poured a bottle of water carefully down her throat. When it was empty, he patted her tongue, threw the cover over her, got dressed and went downstairs.

Kate woke up when the cover flew off. Before she was really awake, he was in her pussy, enjoying his normal morning wood. She was too. This is how they liked to start the day, and he could still do that if he wanted to. She would just stand here and let him do what men like to do. It felt right to her. After he was finished, she was alone again. The orgasm had been great. That is how you start a morning. Some time later, she felt him push into her mouth. He was hard, so he wasn't pissing this time. She was happy about that. She had decided she liked the taste of cum better than piss. She felt water on her tongue. She was thirsty and beckoned for the water with her tongue. He slowly poured it down her throat as she swallowed. They had to be careful, but she got it all. She felt satisfied, and when he threw the cover over her, she quickly went back to sleep.

Roger spent the morning doing work for the company from home. Around noon, he made himself a sandwich, grabbed a beer, and headed to the bedroom. He uncovered her, place his food and beer on the back of the machine and went into the bathroom to wash his hands. When he got back, he pulled a chair up to the side of the machine, sat down and ate his sandwich. The sight of her legs standing still, naked beside him as he ate was exciting him. He would reach out and play with her ass as he was eating. He even poured a little of his cold beer onto her ass, just for the hell of it.

Kate had been asleep for however long it had been since she was covered up. She was figuring out that covering her was her cue to go to sleep. She was going to be in there for a while. When the cover came off and the air hit her ass, it woke her up. She lay there waiting to see what he did. She felt him playing with her ass and was surprised when he poured something cold on her. The fact that he was playing with her got her excited. All he needed to do now was fuck her. She didn't care which end at this time. Just fuck her!

When he was finished with his lunch, he sat staring at her ass. This was turning out to be fun. He was sure this would be the only time she would want to do this. He couldn't imagine just laying there for a day or two, waiting on someone else to do something to him. However, he felt like it was time to do something to her to break her monotony. He pushed his finger into her pussy, and she was wet. He took his wet finger around to her mouth and wiped it on her tongue. She eagerly licked it clean and tried to suck his finger before he pulled it out. He went back around and climbed aboard. She was very wet, so he had no trouble getting in balls deep. He stood there for a minute, feeling himself inside her, feeling her muscles trying to squeeze him. He looked down at himself up to her ass, ready to pound her. He began riding her pussy. She felt great. This was a favorite thing he enjoyed about her. How she felt when he was inside her. This was the perfect mating. That thought took him to the end.

When he stuck his finger into her pussy, she was afraid he was going to fuck her with his finger again. Especially when he pulled it out. She wasn't prepared for when he put his wet finger on her tongue, but she quickly recovered. She began licking and sucking the finger until he removed it. She was savoring the taste when he impaled her from the rear. But, when he was completely into her, he just stood there. She took the time to enjoy having him inside her. She loved when he was inside her. She felt perfectly matched with him when they were joined as one. He then began fucking her deeply. She came as soon as he started thrusting. He continued and she came again after he finished. He was just standing there, inside her, and that brought her again. She swooned. When she woke up, the cover was back on.

After he had finished, he just stood there enjoying how she felt. He loved this woman and would do anything she needed to make her happy. Hadn't he built her this crazy machine and let his friends fuck her? This was an unusual marriage. But she was here, and he could fuck her anytime, anyway he wanted. That was enough to make up for all the crazy things. He backed off and threw the cover over her.

The rest of the day was spent running errands and making phone calls. He didn't return to the bedroom until almost dark. When he did, he pulled the cover off her and went into the bathroom. He took a hot shower, got ready for bed, and came out to look at her. She had been in there for 24 hours. He went to her head and tapped the inside of her mouth. He then tapped her tongue. He waited for her to respond.

Kate woke up when he pulled the cover off her. He then was gone, probably the bathroom. When he came back, he pushed his finger into her mouth. He then tapped her tongue. This was it. Did she want out? It was now or another 24 hours. She felt okay. She didn't feel restricted. She wasn't claustrophobic and was happy. She decided to stick her tongue out once.

When he saw her stick it out only once, he was floored. He was sure she would want out of this thing. He couldn't imagine being in there at all, much less for 48 hours. Alright, if that's what she wants. He took a bottle around to her nether regions and pushed it to her. She began peeing at once. He was ready for her and caught it all. When she was finished, he took a bottle of water and poured it into her mouth. She eagerly drank the entire bottle.

So, he said out loud, "I guess we are going to go another round, huh, sweet cheeks?" He decided to have a go at her pussy. He turned the cricket back on and mounted her. He stroked her pussy with his dick evenly until the heat was building. She came and squirted all over him as he came. It was special. He lay there over her ass, enjoying the feeling of her juices all over him. When he was finished, he pulled back. He got a washcloth, cleaned her up, and went downstairs to get a snack.

He spent the next couple of hours watching TV. When he was ready for bed, he decided to give her a little treat to remember. He pushed into her mouth, waited to make sure she was awake, and began pumping her throat. She was massaging his dick with her throat, and it didn't take long for him to explode. He pumped himself dry down her throat. When he was finished, he pulled up enough for her to breath, and lay there, enjoying her mouth. She was stroking the lower side of his dick with her tongue. He had intended to go to bed, but she brought him back quick enough for him to change his mind. Now, which end this time? He was already in her mouth, so he decided to stay there. He grew until he filled her mouth and began stroking her mouth. He didn't have much strength left, so he came quickly.

Kate enjoyed him riding her pussy. She loved being mounted like a filly being bred by her stallion. She let the feelings roll over her in waves until she came. She didn't notice he had pulled out for several minutes. She didn't have the cover over her, so she figured he'd be back later. She just lay there, waiting.

She came back when he pushed into her mouth. She always takes a deep breath now, just in case. He pushed deep into her throat, and she began massaging his dick with her throat as best she could. He moved in and out until he fired off. She swallowed his entire issue. He started to pull out but stopped with his dick laying in her mouth. He wasn't leaving. She waited to see what he would do. Until then, she began licking his wet, limp dick. It didn't take long to get him back, and he fucked her mouth again. He was tired, apparently, because it didn't take him long. This time he pulled right out.

Roger threw the cover over her and went to bed.

Sunday morning broke bright and sunny. It was a great day. Too bad Kate couldn't see it. He got up, pulled the cover off her, and played with her ass for a moment. He pushed his finger into her to find her already wet. Ok, morning wood again. He quickly fucked her until he came. When he was finished, he headed for the shower.

Kate was sound asleep when he stuck his finger into her pussy. She would have jumped if she could, but it woke her up quick. She was ready when he entered her and enjoyed the morning ride as much as always. She figured it was morning and he was done with her until later. She went back to sleep, only to find him in her mouth fairly soon. She was surprised to find a bottle of water there. She was thirsty and took it quickly. She was glad he was paying attention to that. Now, if only he pays attention to the other end. If he didn't, he might have a mess to clean up. She need not have worried. Within a couple of minutes, she felt the bottle behind her, and she felt the welcome release. After she finished, she felt the cover go over her. It was time to sleep.

Roger got dressed and went shopping. He was planning a surprise for Kate when he let her out of this machine tonight. He had called Desirae to see how everything was going and had asked her about spa treatments at home he could do for Kate. Desirae had explained where to go and what to get. It was afternoon when he returned. He got some lunch and watched football for the afternoon. This was the first time he hadn't gone upstairs to play with Kate since he got up. He was busy, and he wanted her to get bored so they wouldn't have to do this again. By late afternoon, he was back in the bedroom. The bathroom was ready, and after he fucks her a couple more times, this was over.

Kate had been asleep for a long time. She had no idea what time it was, how long it had been since Roger had been there. She just knew it had to be getting late. Just then the cover came off her. She was ready to be fucked again. Her mound was wet, and hot. She needed it filled with Roger as soon as possible. Her thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of Roger's dick into her. She felt him fucking her hard and enthusiastically. She came as soon as he began, but he continued. She lay there, being surrounded by the warmth of his filling her. When he began pouring his cum into her, it caused her to come again. She continued to come until he had finally stopped. She had no idea how many times she had come in that short time, but she was gasping for breath, and panting. She didn't have much time to recover because he was in her mouth soon. He wasn't hard, but he was counting on her to get him hard. She began working on him and did manage to get him hard. When he was hard, he started pumping her mouth like he was fucking her face. He was holding the handles in the middle of the back and using them for leverage to push deeper into her mouth. His balls were slapping her spider gag every time he went deep. This was his most determined effort to fuck her face she had felt in a while. When he came, she came hard also. The idea of him using her mouth as a way to pleasure himself without considering what she though or felt overwhelmed her. She fainted as he pulled out.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12