Kate Ch. 06: Another Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger decided this was the end. He wanted to fuck her good now because he felt she wouldn't be doing this again. He mounted her and began riding her hard. he was going to enjoy this one, and he fucked her until he was ready to come. He plowed deep and hot. He delivered everything he had into her. She was squirting around him, but he continued until he was done. He wanted to totally dominate her for the final time, so he went to the front and pushed into her. The thought of dominating this machine beneath him caused him to get hard again, quickly. He pushed into her mouth, reached over her shoulder, and grabbed the handles. This gave him more leverage, and he was able to push deeper into her throat. He had to pull out often so she could breathe, but he was fucking her face for all he was worth. This was his one chance to fuck her face without being too concerned about her feelings. He wanted to fire deep into her throat, and he was going to get as deep as he could. When he came, it was hard and wonderful. He pumped everything he had into her mouth. He pulled back a little so she could breathe, and just lay there. They were done. He would have to get her out now.

After several minutes, he pulled out and went into the bathroom. He started the hot bath running and returned to begin to get her out of this thing. He took the box off, unstrapped her legs, and moved to her head. He pulled the hood off her, undid her mask and pulled the earplugs out. He pulled the cricket plug out and caught her as she collapsed into his arms. She had a far away look in her eye, and she was not responding to him talking to her. He carried her into the bathroom and lowered her into the warm bathwater. He began rubbing her entire body with a sponge. When she began to rouse, he put the salts Desirae had told him to get into the water. The smells that filled the bathroom were soothing. As he was washing her hair, she opened her eyes and looked deep into Roger's eyes.

"I..L.." She tried to talk, but he stopped her.

"Hush, my love. Let me get you back to the land of the living first." He was rinsing her hair and she lay back and let him.

Kate came to in the bathtub. The warm water was soothing, but Roger massaging her body was the nicest feeling she could ever remember having. He was even washing her hair. That was difficult, even for her, but he seemed to be doing okay. It didn't really matter to her. The thought he would try made her love him even more. When he had finished with her hair, He drained the tub and lifted her out. He sat her on the makeup chair in front of her large vanity mirror. He had wrapped her up in a large towel, and she was warm and clean and happy. He started blow drying her hair.

"I know I can't dry your hair correctly. I am just going to get most of the moisture out of it for now. I have other things to do next."

Kate didn't really care about how her hair looked right now. She could always fix it in the morning. She was just curious about what was next. It didn't take long to find out. When he was satisfied with her hair, he picked her up and carried her to their bed. He stretched her out on her stomach and took a bottle of warming oil off the table. He began rubbing the oil into her skin and rubbing until it was warm and glowing. She felt so good she fell asleep, and he let her. He even managed to roll her over on her back without waking her up. She woke up to find him massaging her breasts with the oil. It felt like nothing she had ever felt before. When he got to her lower regions, she spread her legs to let him in. And he pushed gently in with the oil and massaged her until she came. He continued as long as she was shaking. After several minutes of that, she finally settled down.

Roger climbed in beside her and held her in his arms. She fell asleep in his arms. The experience was over.

They awoke the next morning with Kate on Roger's breast and her arm around him. Her leg was laying on his member between his legs. They both looked at each other, and she climbed on top of him. She pushed him into her, and he let her do the work this time. She rode him with a passion he hadn't seen in a while. She had a fire in her eyes, and she was going to satisfy it on him. He lay back and let her. When she came, she brought him along with her. They climaxed together and held onto each other until the heat had died down.

Roger finally spoke. "You must tell me if this was worth the cost. I was fearful of your safety the entire time you were in there."

Kate looked at him. How was she going to tell him. This was the most exhilarating experience of her life. The fact she was his sex machine to use when he wanted, how he wanted, and if he wanted, had melted her mind. After the first six or seven orgasms, she didn't know where she was, what time it was, or how much longer she had. She didn't care about any of that. Her mind was just feverish to be handled by him, and to satisfy him. The mere touch of his hand sometimes drove her over the edge. She would tell him later. She lay down with him, and said, "I will tell you later."

12