Kate Ch. 07: Bronco

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
4k words
4.27
2.4k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 7 BRONCO

Kate didn't get up the nerve to tell Roger how she really felt. The weeks past, and she finally asked to get into the machine again.

"Do you really enjoy laying there for days on end, doing nothing, hearing and seeing nothing?" Roger was mystified.

"I know it makes no sense to you. But the feelings I get from being a "thing" for you to pleasure yourself with gives me an orgasm that I can't get any other way, except the gangbang way. I don't think you want to continue that lifestyle. This way, we can do this in the privacy of our bedroom just between us."

Roger certainly couldn't argue with that logic. So, he scheduled the following weekend to put her back in the machine. She was so excited she fucked him twice that night. If he was going to have to do all the work when she was in the machine, he figured she could do all the work when she wasn't. She didn't seem to mind that arrangement, and happily worked him over as many times as she could to keep him satisfied.

"Kate, Desirae is coming over Friday night to discuss our company we formed to sell the machine. Do you want to wait until she is gone, or do you want to have her see you in it again?" Roger didn't know if Kate had questions about their business.

"No, I will leave the business affairs to the two of you. I trust your judgement in everything we do anyway. I trust you to put me in that prison, so I definitely trust you to do the best for us. Besides, Desirae has promised to help me with my lesbian skills, and she hasn't done that yet. I will need her to come over when I am not in the box sometime. You can talk to her about that if you want." Kate was getting wet just thinking about Desirae pleasuring herself with Kate's body.

"I will talk to her to see if she wants a little fun." Roger was sure she would.

"One other thing, I don't mind if you and her want to fool around a little while you are using me. I know our relationship, and I am confident that you love me and will do the best for me. You and she have a history, and I don't mind if you relive a little." Kate needed Roger to be ok with her use of the machine, and if him fucking Desirae while she is in it makes him happier about it, so much the better.

"I'm not sure that is a good idea."

"I'm not telling you to do it, I'm just saying, if you do, don't feel guilty about it okay? Like most of our life together, I will leave it up to your best judgement." Kate was confident they would find a way to enjoy each other, and she didn't want to make an issue about it.

Friday came and Kate had gotten ready. A hot shower, a good meal, a good dump, and she was ready for a couple of days of confinement and many, many orgasms. Desirae was coming at six, so Roger began strapping her in at five. When she was in and open for business, he pushed his finger into her pussy. She was incredibly wet, so he stroked her a few times but stopped. She needed to wait. That was part of his plan to get her to stop this. The less sex she has in it, the less she might want it. It was hard, but he couldn't have her in this thing all the time. It affected her mind.

Desirae arrived on time, and they sat down in his office. "It's good to see you, Desirae. How has your business been?"

"Pretty good. My personal "Investment" business is thriving, and the others are okay. Where's Kate?"

"She's in that machine again. She loves that thing. She did the poker party like you did. But she came out of it feeling wonderful. She wasn't even a little dizzy. Now she wants to stay in it all weekend. She has done it before. That time it took her a couple of hours to regain her senses. If she continues this, I'm afraid she will affect her mind. I need you to help me with her."

"Of course, I will. So, she loves being in that thing?"

"I've looked it up. It's called "objectification". She likes being treated like a sex machine. It sends her mind to a higher high. I wouldn't have a problem with it if she didn't keep trying to be in it longer and longer. That is the problem. I don't think we will have any problems selling them to fetish clubs. That would be a one-time, short time thing."

"Glad you reminded me; the patent came thru. I got it in our mail today. They told us we need a name for the patent."

"I was thinking about that. In fact, I have a couple of ideas how we can improve it. Since it involves so much riding a stationary person, I was thinking about "The Bronco Table". I was going to put the word "sex" into the title, but we can sell these to people who just like to be a piece of furniture. We will leave the sex part to them. What do you think?"

"I like it. I'll send it on Monday. Now, about your new ideas."

"I was thinking about leaving the arms out on a stand as an option. Since this is going to a club where the person will only be in it for a short time, they could use their hands on the people around. They can always be strapped down."

"Yeah, I like that. We want more options."

"Here is the crazy one. This might cost too much. I was thinking about having an option to sell a machine that puts the people on their back instead of bent over. We could have the legs strapped in a "V" position with the head upside down. That would allow more play with the breasts. The hands could be strapped to the side, or free to participate. We could sell two versions."

Desirae got excited. "You have been thinking about this, haven't you? That would be a great option. That way they could be at different heights. We could motorize the height of the table to make it adjustable. When you get the designs ready, I can send them in to get it patented also."

"I have them here." He handed them to Desirae. "Now, if I only could figure out how to combine the two machines into one that would flip over, we could make a fortune."

"Ok, business is over. She wants you to come up and enjoy the furniture." Roger stood up and looked at Desirae. "What do you say. Want to stay a while?"

Desirae looked at Roger carefully. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, she wants you to fuck her along with me. She does want you to come over when she is not in the machine and show her some womanly skills."

Desirae thought about this for a moment. This could be great, or it could blow up in her face. She didn't want to mess this business thing up, but she had to admit it could be fun. "Just for a while, okay?"

"Okay." They headed upstairs and into their bedroom. There was the machine, covered. Roger went over and pulled the cover off.

"She does have a nice ass, and her legs go on forever." Desirae went over and patted her ass. She was soft and Desirae could see her juices begin to flow. She could see what Roger meant.

Roger stripped down. He wasn't embarrassed in front of Desirae. They had seen each other naked many times in the past. Desirae watched him, not sure what to do. She finally removed everything but her bra and panties.

Roger climbed on the machine and entered her mouth. He fucked her slow, finally coming hard. He thought he'd leave her pussy to the professional. Desirae nodded and moved to enjoy her pussy. She began licking and biting Kate. She alternated on her until she was sure she had come. When they were finished, they sat on a couch talking.

"So, you just go about your day, and come in and fuck her every once in a while?"

Roger nodded. "Yep. I probably fuck her four or five times in a given day. Most of the time, I just throw the cover over her, and she goes to sleep."

"I don't see the attraction in that. I admit, getting fucked four of five times in a day would be fun, but I wouldn't want to have to be in that thing to get it." Desirae was seeing Roger's problem.

"You hungry? The chef has a nice dinner made if you'd like to stay." Desirae liked the idea of putting her clothes back on and having him not be naked in front of her.

They headed downstairs and had a good meal. After the meal, they sat in his office and discussed the new filings, and when they could start marketing the machine. They would have to find a manufacturer. Roger had a couple of people in mind. By eight o'clock she was ready to go home.

"You'd better go up and treat your wife to a special dessert. I think I'll go home now." Desirae got up and left before he could object.

Roger went upstairs and pulled the cover off Kate. He entered her from behind and fucked her slowly. He wasn't really in the mood, but he figured she needed it. When he was finished, he turned the cricket up a notch and threw the cover over her. Let her stew in her juices in silence for a while. He went in, took a hot shower, and turned the TV on. He decided to watch a college basketball game and laid down on the bed. He fell asleep and didn't wake up until late at night. He decided to just go to bed. Kate was probably asleep anyway, and he was tired.

He woke up early on Saturday morning and decided to take care of Kate first. He threw the cover off and touched her tongue. She moved her tongue, so he put a bottle of water into her mouth and poured it down her throat. When he was finished, he took the pee bottle behind her and rubbed her privates until she started peeing. When he was done with everything, he got a warm washcloth and washed her backside down. The last thing he was going to do this morning was fuck her once. He decided on her mouth again and made quick work of it. When he was finished, he threw the cover over her and got dressed for the day.

He spent the day working on his design for the new machine, and he called a couple of guys who manufacture different construction items that he has used in the past. After lunch, he went upstairs to pay a little attention to Kate. He pulled the cover off and patted her ass. She got wet quickly, so he mounted her and rode to a happy conclusion. When he was finished, he threw the cover over her and went back to the kitchen.

He called Desirae to discuss marketing their machine. "I have an idea of when we have a manufacturer. I think we could invite some of the owners of the largest fetish clubs in the country for a private demonstration of our product. What do you think of that?"

"Yes, we could let them sample the wares, so to speak. I'm sure Kate would love to help with that, and if you are uncomfortable with that, I have a couple of ladies that could pitch in." It was decided Desirae would research and make a list of the people to invite. It was sort of related to her business, after all.

Roger had one manufacturer that he wanted to show the machine to. Industrial Machine Shops were a large machining company in town that Roger had known the owner for a long time. He agreed to come over Saturday night and see it. Roger would have to show him Kate's ass, but he needed to see how it worked anyway.

Bob Thomas was on time at 7 pm. "Hey Bob, thanks for coming. If you want to make these machines, I think there could be a niche market for them. I know the first few will be expensive. That's okay."

They were walking up the stairs, so Roger had to warn him. "I need to warn you about this. You are going to see my wife's bare ass in this thing. She likes playing in it sometimes, and you needed to see what we were talking about. This doesn't offend you, does it?"

Bob Thomas wasn't a fuddy duddy, but he didn't think Roger was going to just say, "By the way, here is my wife's ass. Isn't it nice?" But business is business.

They went into the master bedroom. Roger pulled the cover off the machine. Bob stood there staring.

"I understand, but forget for a moment, my wife's naked ass. Can you see the machine. We plan to sell them to fetish clubs across the country. We estimate we can sell maybe fifty a year, but they will be expensive.

Bob walked around the machine, trying to ignore the beautiful ass standing in front of him. "You have the schematics?"

"Yes, we can make some improvements and changes as we move forward. I just wanted you to see it. I wasn't planning on my wife wanting to use it when I scheduled with you." Roger draped a towel over her ass. They looked at the plans and talked about the mechanics of it for an hour or so.

"I'll get back to you when I have an idea what we will need." Bob was ready to go.

"Thanks, and sorry again." Roger led him to the door.

"I don't mind, it's not my wife's ass hanging out." Bob got in his car and left.

Roger wasn't happy. He wasn't going to go through this again. He went upstairs and went to bed. She could just wait until tomorrow.

Roger got up Sunday morning and took a shower and got dressed. He pulled the cover off Kate and put a bottle of water to her mouth. She reached for it with her tongue, so Roger poured it into her mouth. When she had finished, he took the pee bottle around behind her. When he put it up her ass, she began peeing. When she was finished, he washed her ass with a warm towel. He decided to give her a break. He forgot he had left the cricket on all night. He turned it off and threw the cover over her. She could just rest for a while.

He went downstairs and watched football for a while. After lunch, he went upstairs to check on her. He pulled the cover off her and pushed his fingers into her pussy. She was wet, so he decided to enjoy her fruit. He pushed into her and began stroking. It didn't take long for him to blow. After he cooled off, he wiped his dick on her leg and threw the cover over her.

He came back in early evening and pulled the cover off her. He decided to fuck her one more time before he finished this. He went around front and pushed into her mouth. He took her rough and finished down her throat. He then went in and had a hot shower. He then came out and began releasing her from the machine. When she was free, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. She was conscious, but not alert. He began washing her body. Before he was finished, she was alert.

"Thank you for getting me out. It was longer this time." She looked weak and tired.

"Yes, I was busy and couldn't spend a lot of time here this weekend. I'll run you a hot bath."

He went in and ran her a bath. She was able to walk there under her own power and got into the tub. He helped her bathe and toweled her off. She laid down on the bed and fell asleep. He threw the covers over her and crawled in next to her.

The next month went by fast. Roger finished his design of the inverted machine. Desirae sent the last of the papers for the Bronco table to the patent office and found the names of the owners of the biggest chains of fetish clubs in the country.

Roger began building the new machine. Kate kept their business running smoothly and didn't think about the machine much. She was too busy. Besides, she got the impression from Roger that he wasn't enthralled with her obsession with the machine. She thought it best to stay away from it for a while. The longer she didn't mention it, the hornier Roger got. It was like him trying to reward her for staying off it.

Desirae got the patent for the Bronco Table within a couple of months, and they were in business. Bob showed them a protype of their machine. He had added the arm holder and gave them a price to manufacture it.

Roger, Kate and Desirae met at their office to plot their next move.

Desirae started off. "I have found the five biggest fetish club chains in the country. Each is owned by corporations that really have one main decision maker. The convention for their business is meeting in Vegas in three months. We could put together a little demonstration of our machine in Vegas."

Roger was next. "I have started building the new machine now. I should be able to have it ready in a month. Maybe we could have it there also. Even if we couldn't sell it yet, we could show it off."

Kate was quiet. She really had only one thing she could do in this new venture, and she was pretty sure Roger wouldn't like it. She spoke up anyway. "Do we want to find women from Desirae's business to put in them?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea. We could get into trouble with a paid person having sex for us. I know Roger, you are not a big fan of this, but I think it must be Kate this time." Kate was glad she had brought it up. Roger looked at Kate and bit his lip.

"I guess you are right. You wouldn't mind, would you Kate?" Kate blushed and looked down. "Ok, it is settled. We could use one machine the first day, and the second machine the second day."

Roger had the new machine ready in 30 days. They all met in Roger's workshop to see it.

It looked like the first machine, but there were differences. The table was lower, padded, and solid. The girl could lay on it. Her head would hang over the edge and lay on a little ledge beneath it. The head could be raised or lowered to fit the clients needs. The back had a "V" that had leg fittings on the top of each leg holder.

Kate was first. "Wow, this gives an entirely different perspective."

Roger was showing it off. "Here is where each arm will lay. That will give them the ability to use her hands as they wish. The body will be covered with the box so that only the breasts are exposed. The bar will still pin her down on the table. There will be another bar at her waist to keep her still. Her ass will be in a cushioned pad that leaves the pussy exposed. The ass hole will be covered after the cricket is put in.

Desirae was looking at it with a funny look. "Maybe I could try this now. Kate will be in it often, but I won't. I want to experience it firsthand." Kate was disappointed, but Desirae was right, and this would make Roger happy.

Roger was happy. He would get to fuck Desirae in front of Kate, and it would be okay. And Kate didn't jump at it.

Desirae stripped down while Roger was preparing for her. Kate took her clothes and folded them onto the couch. When everyone was ready, Roger helped Desirae up onto the table. She laid down on the table and positioned herself in the correct position. Roger put the cuffs on each ankle and attached them to the top of the "V" posts. He then came around to her head.

"We will skip the earplugs and mask under the hood."

"No, this time I want to experience it the total way. Put everything on me and have at me. Let's see how this think works." Kate was already plugging her ears and pulling the mask down. Roger pulled the hood over her head and attached it on each side of her head. He then pushed the spider gag into her mouth. She laid her head down on the lower ledge. Roger then put her arms on the extenders on each side and fastened her down at the wrists. He then closed the box over her midriff. She was now in position. You had an open mouth laying below you, and if you went around to the back, you would see a beautiful "V" that culminated in her wet pussy. The remote for the cricket was laying on the box in front of you.

"Kate, do you want to lick a little wet pussy? I'll take the mouth." Roger went to the front while Kate went to the rear. He entered her mouth carefully and pushed to the back. He had done this with her years ago, and he remembered how she did it. He stayed close to the front and didn't push in too far. She sucked on him as best she could, and he went in and out on her tongue. He looked up to see Kate's head buried in Desirae's honey box. She looked like she was getting the hang of it. He went ahead and came in her mouth. He had not choice but to fire deep. There was no way she could spit it out from the top of her mouth. She swallowed because she had no choice. After he finished, he went around to the back to watch Kate. She was getting good. Desirae was leaking heavily. When she came, she squirted onto Kate's face. Roger didn't remember her doing that when they were together, but it was hot. Kate stood up with Desirae's juices all over her face. She was smiling and licking her mouth. He handed her a towel.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12