Kate Ch. 07: Bronco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you fuck her before we undo her?" Kate wanted Roger to fuck her. She wanted him to participate in these activities. She could see it in his eyes. He wanted to. "Do, it, hubby, do it. Give her a blast from the past, literally."

Kate's description made Roger laugh, and it broke the tension. He stepped up to her, grabbed her by the ankles, and plunged into her. She was incredibly wet, so he slid all the way inside her. She felt good. She was still tight, even these number of years later. He rocked back and forth while he could feel her gripping him. The combination made him come then. He pumped, and pumped, until he was dry. When he was finished, he just lay on her between her legs. This was something to experience. He was going to have to get Kate into this thing, at least for himself.

When he stood up, they began freeing Desirae. She was free in a few minutes and Roger helped her off the table. Kate handed her a robe, and they went to sit down. Desirae drank a bottle of water on the way to the couch.

"That was more fun than the first one. Of course, I wasn't fucked by six men at once. But it still was fun."

They were now ready for Vegas.

12