Kate Ch. 09: Choices

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
4.2k words
4.53
1.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 9 CHOICES

The first weeks after getting back from Vegas were extremely busy. Roger had to get the nine machines sold or rented built and shipped. Desirae and Kate decided to have Roger and Kate's company handle the books for "Bronco Tables, Inc." Roger felt Desirae should be President of the new company. He felt an industry that was overwhelmingly men should have to deal with a woman for these machines. You need every edge you can get, and if some of them are more uncomfortable, the better for them. They decided Roger would be Vice-President, sales and marketing and Kate would be secretary and treasurer. They were now up and running.

Roger had to laugh to himself. He built that machine to try and keep Kate from the deep end of her fetishes, and it turns out to be something that could make them some money. Of course, he and Kate didn't need any more money, but it's still okay.

One night, as Roger and Kate were sitting in bed talking, Kate decided it was time to bring it up again. "Honey, we still need to talk about that machine."

"I know. Why don't we start with you trying to explain to me the thrill you get and what it takes to get it?"

Kate was very nervous. She hadn't expected him to start with a philosophical discussion, but she couldn't really fault him for wanting to get to the heart of the matter. "It might be hard to understand, but here goes. You remember the best orgasm you have ever had. I don't mean with me, or anything like that. Just remember you best memory." She stopped and waited.

"Ok, I've got it, and it was with you." Kate couldn't help herself, she blushed, and Roger smiled.

"Now, imagine if every orgasm was that great. I mean, every one. That is what they feel like either when I am being fucked by many nameless men or inside that machine. I didn't know the name until you told me, but that feeling of being used by people for their pleasure turns me on like nothing else. I have good orgasms when we make love, and it's not like I am unsatisfied with our sex life. It's nothing like that. I am coming to the realization that I am asking unreasonable things of you. My sex life more than ten years after our wedding is better than 95% of married couples. I have decided to stop with the machine, and I never have contemplated looking for random men to have sex with." Kate looked down at her hands.

Roger could tell she REALLY didn't want to do that, but she was thinking of him, and he loved her even more for it. But he wasn't going to let it end there. "What if I told you we may have other options." She looked at him with a dubious face.

"I have found nothing that compares to those things."

Roger smiled, "I used my time in Vegas at the fetish convention looking for alternatives that might give you the same buzz without the consequences. I found a couple and had them shipped here. I can show them to you if you want."

"Of course, I want you to show me what you have." For the first time in a while, Kate thought there might be a way out of this.

Roger went to a closet and brought out a couple of boxes. "The first one is a rubber sex doll costume. It fits over you with only your eyes, mouth, nose, breasts, pussy, and ass showing. It is stiff so you would be a doll, to be used by whomever is there with you." She had heard of these things, but she never thought about them for her. "The second is a head lock that goes in the bed. You are strapped into the bed face up. You won't be able to move, and I could lay on you and use you as I wish. You could be under the covers for as long as I wish." Kate's head was spinning. She might have options, after all.

"Get them out. Let's see them." Roger opened the suit and took it out of the box. He laid it on the bed. It was a latex costume that was light weight but durable. The head would fit tight over hers and the openings could be changed to fit the needs. Her breasts would be open, but the rest of her body would be encased in latex. Her back would be open so her skin could breathe, but the only other openings were her pussy and ass. She wanted to try that on right then. "Let's just put it on to see how it fits."

Roger smiled and helped her pull the skintight latex over her body. Being the first time, it took a while. She had to begin by putting her legs through the back and pulling everything up like stockings. She then put her arms through the back and into the arms of the suit. When she was completely encased in latex, Roger pulled the top over her head. The transformation was incredible. Laying on his bed was a sex doll with real breasts. He squeezed her breasts and patted her head.

Roger decided to enjoy the moment. She had to feel the real experience anyway. He stuck his finger into her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly. He stopped and went below to play with her pussy. He picked her latex legs up and did a little muff diving. Roger just lay in her wet pussy, with all her juices flowing, enjoying the sensation. After a while he got up and entered her. She was very wet, so he slipped in without any resistance. He was able to fuck her deep into her body. He fucked her until he exploded into her body. When he finally settled down, he lay on her, savoring the smell of latex. That was a new one for him. After a while, he got up and began taking the suit off her. He pulled the head over her head and pealed the arms up her arms until she was able to pull out. Lastly, he had to pull the entire suit down her legs to get her feet out of it. When she was free, she lay on the bed, panting. She was sweeting and gasping.

"That is a great experience. I might have a hydration problem if I stay in that too long."

"The good thing about that is you can eat and use the bathroom yourself, with a little help." They sat looking at each other, not knowing what to say. Roger finally broke the silence. "The other thing is in the bed, so we will have to try it tonight."

He showed her the contraption that would encase her head under the covers. She put it on to see how it fit. It was tight and it had a mouth ring that would keep her tongue from falling back down her throat. She realized she would not be able to move her head at all with this thing on. There were cuffs and locks on this thing. When she was in it, she would be spreadeagle on the bed on her back, and unable to move at all. The thought made her wet all over again. Bless Roger for trying to find some different ways they could work out her problems.

Later that evening, they both had a hot shower, and got ready for bed.

"Do you want to try this other thing tonight, or wait a while?" Kate smiled.

"Let's at least put it on and you can fuck me to see how it will work." Roger told her to remove her nightgown and lay on the bed. She was surprised to learn she was supposed to put her ass against the headboard. He then pulled her legs as wide as she could go and fastened them to the headboard. She was only a few inches from having her legs split completely to the bed. She had been flexible as a cheerleader all those years ago. He tied one wrist to each side of the footboard and pulled them tight. He then put the device over her head and clamped it tight. The gag fell into her mouth, and she could not move her tongue much. Talking was out of the question. She would just have to lay there and let him do as he wished. The thought of that made her come. He sat up and looked her in the eye.

"Now is the time to tell me if you want to stop. Blink twice if you want me to get you out of this thing. Blink once to continue."

Kate blinked once and waited. Roger smiled, patted her on the head and went into the bathroom. When he returned, he climbed on her, stuck his dick in her mouth, and laid his head on valley between where her legs stopped, and her pussy began.

He pulled the covers over them and lay still. He pushed a finger into her pussy, and she was wet. He decided to help her out, so he fingered her until he could feel her body quivering. That excited him, so he was able to push his dick deep into her throat. He had to remember to pull out far enough for her to not choke. She was gagging a little, as she had no control of how deep he went, how long he stayed there, or when he pulled back. He finally had to come, so he pushed deep and let go. He had to make her swallow, so she didn't choke. She struggled trying to take it all in, and he got concerned. He pulled the covers back and turned on the lights. He got off her and looked into her eyes. He didn't see her respond, so he began taking the headgear off. When she was free of it, she could talk.

"Other than almost choking to death, that was great. I will need to practice if we want to use this thing." He untied her and held her until they both went to sleep.

They woke up early the next morning. The weekend was here, so they didn't have to go to work today. Kate was the first to wake up. She crawled down and swallowed his morning wood. She loved having sex with him in the morning. It was the longest he usually lasted. She sucked on him until she felt him stirring under her. He then quieted down and enjoyed the moment. She sucked him off, licking his dick as she pulled out, and lay back down beside him.

"Thank you for doing that for me. We will see if the combination of these things will be enough. For now, we can get back to work Monday." They spent the entire weekend running around town, shopping, going to dinner, enjoying each other. They enjoyed each other each night of the weekend. It was a great weekend.

The week began with the shipment of all nine machines. Their business was off and running. Roger talked to each customer to ensure that they knew how to set them up. They got two calls about problems with the setup. Roger decided to travel to each one and get it running personally.

Once he had them working, he decided to stay at the last club and watch for himself how it works. The club manager gave him a private viewing area above the place they had set it up where he could watch without being seen. He wanted to know how everyone enjoyed it without them knowing he was there.

The club opened at 5. It was slow in the beginning, and no one came to use it. He had a lot of couples and individuals come in and look at it. They were curious about it, but would that translate into billable usage?

A little after six a couple came into the room with the manager. The girl was in a robe. The manager began showing him how to strap her into the machine. When he was satisfied he knew what he was doing, he left.

Roger watched as the young man struggled to get her into the machine. He finally got her legs strapped in and began putting the earplugs and mask over her head and pulled the hood down and fashioned it tightly with the spider gag in place. He was ready. He took his pants off. He was stiff and ready. He began playing with her pussy. Roger could see she was wet. He climbed up to her and began fucking her. He was having a good time, but you couldn't tell about her. He finished quickly. Roger wondered how much time he had purchased, and what he would do next. Roger was very surprised to see him go to the door and bring another man into the room. The new man mounted her and began fucking her while the first man pushed into her mouth. They were obviously enjoying themselves immensely. It was quite a sight to see. Roger was surprised to hear someone come up behind him. It was the manager. He wanted to see how it worked. He took one look at the two men fucking the immobilized woman and smiled.

"I wasn't sure how this would work, but it looks like it will be a success." He turned and left. Roger continued watching as the two men finished. When they were out of the woman, they squatted down beside her, and each played with a breast as they recovered. They were getting their money's worth. After a while, they traded places and repeated the process. When they finally finished, the second man left. The first man began getting her out of the machine. When she was free, he had to lift her off the machine. He laid her down on a couch. She was babbling and shaking her head.

After a few minutes, she finally spoke. "That was amazing. I've never had that many orgasms that close together in my life. Can we do this again next weekend?" Roger smiled and left the room. This was going to work.

Roger reported to the others when he returned. He was very confident these machines were going to sell. He informed the manufacturer to be prepared for more orders and they sent a mailer to other fetish clubs about the Bronco Table.

Later that night, as they were laying in bed watching TV, Kate turned to Roger. "Honey, I have a request. Please call Desire and ask her to come over and help me with her promise." Roger said her would. He called her the next morning, and she agreed to come over that Friday night and plan to spend the night.

Friday night came, and Kate was excited. She had other plans for Desirae besides her. She wanted her to reconnect with Roger. They have managed to avoid sleeping together once during this long process, despite Kate's best efforts. Kate needed Roger to have an outlet in case Kate was too consumed with her fetish needs.

"Desirae, it is so good to see you here. I have been looking forward to my schooling. I've especially been looking forward my homework." Kate laughed, and Desirae smiled.

"I think I am going to stay in my office working for a while. Yell at me if you need me." Roger headed for his office and closed the door. Kate and Desirae headed upstairs.

When they were inside the bedroom, Desirae dropped her dress to reveal a gorgeous bra and panty set. Kate had to admit, she had a perfect body. Kate dropped her dress to reveal an equally impressive bra and panty set. They were competing again.

Desirae dropped her bra and stepped out of her panties. Kate did the same. They stood looking at each other.

"Desirae, I must say, you are perfect. That is a beautiful body." Kate had to be honest.

"Sweety, you don't take a backseat to anyone's body." Desirae put her arms around Kate and kissed her gently. Kate returned the kiss. After a couple of minutes of kissing, they began a soft petting of each other's body. It was like each one was feeling a woman's body for the first time. Desirae finally pushed Kate down on the bed, spread her legs, and pushed into her with her tongue. She continued licking her as Kate squirmed and leaked juices. She knew what buttons to push, and Kate came hard within a couple of minutes. Desirae sat up and smiled at Kate. Kate motioned for her to switch places and they did. Kate started looking for her button. It took a couple of minutes, but she finally was heating Desirae up. Kate reached up and squeezed Desirae's breast. She then pushed her finger into Desirae and began stroking her. That turned the trick. Desirae had a wonderful orgasm. Kate continued until Desirae finally settled down. They both lay together for a few minutes, breathing hard.

"That was wonderful. Thank you, Desirae. I wanted to get better at women. I have had no experience before I met you."

Desirae smiled. "You are welcome. It was fun. Roger is lucky to have you."

Kate blushed. "I think I am lucky to have him. And I think we are both lucky to have you. You don't know how much Roger respects and loves you." Now was the time.

"Desirae, I have a favor to ask of you. It is not fair to ask you this, but I must." Desirae sat up and looked at Kate.

"What is it you want to ask me?"

"I may lose my battle with these fetishes. No matter which fetish we decide we will use to satisfy the itch I can't itch, it will still be a risk. If I fall into a well I can't get out of, I need to know that if I end up in a never-ending loop on that machine, or something else, Roger will be taken care of. I know the two of you have a history. A history that you both are being careful not to repeat. I love you both for trying, but I am so confident in his love for me and mine for him that I am not worried about the two of you sleeping with each other occasionally. Look, I have been in that machine being fucked by many men. It felt great, but it never had a chance to replace my love for Roger."

Desirae knew this time was coming. It was now or never. "Sweetie, I know everything you said is true, but I don't want to repeat history. It is better we stay the way we are now."

"Look at it like this." Kate was going to try another track. "I don't want him alone. You love hm, I know you do. He loves you; I know he does. What is wrong with that? It would be extremely hypocritical of me to expect him remain loyal to one woman while that woman is fucking numerous men, don't you agree?"

Desirae had to admit everything Kate said was true. She was afraid this would happen. But why is she actually afraid? What is bad about this if Kate is in it with us?

'I want to call Roger up here and the three of us have a wonderful night." Kate called downstairs before Desirae could respond and asked Roger to come up.

Roger was sure what this is about also. They would see.

When Roger arrived, Kate started. "I want the three of us to spend the night together. I know you love Desirae, and she loves you. You both have suffered on my account, and it is not fair for me to indulge my fantasies while you are denying yourself on my account. So, what do you have to say?"

"I don't need to do that. I am happy with you alone."

"And I am happy with you. But you know I have these desires that you are helping me with. I think I need for you two to relax and get some satisfaction from each other. Even if this goes to the extreme, and Desirae ends up moving in, that would be okay with me. I love her, we all love each other. What possible reason would the two of you deny what we all can see?"

Roger looked and Desirae, and they each shook their heads.

"Stop." Kate stood up in the middle of the room naked and said." Both of you are going to fuck me here right now. I won't take a no for an answer. During that time, I want to see you fuck Desirae. You will fuck her first. I want to watch. Come on, let's get started." Kate lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She might as well have a fuck me sign in her pussy. Roger began removing his clothes and Desirae nodded at last. Desirae removed the wrap she had put on after her session with Kate. She then lay down beside Kate and spread her legs. Roger had to stop and catch his breath. He had the two most beautiful women he had ever known laying before him with their legs spread open for him. It was a sight he would never forget, no matter how long he lived. He followed Kate's instructions and climbed aboard Desirae. This brought back such sweet memories. He could tell by the look in Desirae's eyes she felt the same way. He entered her for the fist time in nearly fifteen years, but she was as tight and sweet as he remembered. He began stroking her while Kate rolled over and started licking and sucking on one of her breasts. Desirae closed her eyes and let herself be swallowed by the warmth of the feelings. The two of them didn't last very long. As he was pumping himself into her, she came and started shaking and moaning. She continued to have rolling orgasms for several minutes. Even Kate sat up to watch. It was the most amazing display of a woman's orgasm she had ever seen. She could tell by looking at Roger that he was surprised also.

When she finally lay still, she wasn't moving at all. Roger shook her head, but she didn't respond. Roger moved back from her, smiled at Kate, and moved on her next. He began licking her womanhood. It wasn't long before she was wet and juicy. He continued until she came. He stood up and looked at the two women laying spread out satisfied before him. This wasn't so bad. Maybe Kate was right after all.

Kate looked up at Roger and smiled. This is what she wanted. She needed Roger to be taken care of, no matter what she ended up doing. Her thoughts were interrupted by Roger entering her. She pulled her legs up to give him more room, and he grabbed her ankles and split her legs out. He was deep in her holding her legs up and out. Desirae came to with the sight of Roger dominating Kate with her legs high in the air. He winked at Desirae as he was pumping Kate. He was warming up to the idea of having both women in his bed. He could satisfy both in a normal way. He just wasn't sure about Kate's unusual appetite. After he finished Kate off, he rolled onto the bed. They each just laid there, breathing hard.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12