Kate Ch. 09: Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, they sat up and talked. "It looks like I was right." Kate laughed. "Now we can have some fun!"

Desirae lay there not thinking. This probably wasn't a good idea, but the dam had broken, and she was going to fuck Roger every time he would consent. Kate maybe shouldn't have insisted, but Desirae was going to take advantage of it.

Desirae sat up at the head of the bed and beckoned Roger toward her. He stood in front of her. She opened her mouth, and he came at her and pinned her to the headboard. He began fucking her mouth. Kate saw her chance and jumped between Desirae's legs and began licking her hard. It was quite a sight. Desirae sitting against the headboard with Roger fucking her mouth against the headboard and Kate's head deep into Desirae's valley. Roger pushed deep into Desirae's mouth and fired into her. At the same time, Desirae came from Kate's attentions. Desirae almost choked because she lost concentration when she came. She spit Roger's seed up and as soon as he pulled out, it came running out of her mouth and down her chin. Roger turned around to see Kate smiling up at him from her position between Desirae's legs. He turned around and pulled Kate up on her knees. He stuck his dick, still wet from Desirae' mouth, into Kate's mouth. Kate began licking him clean until he was ready for one more go. He pushed Kate down on her knees and mounted her from behind. This was heaven. Two beautiful women he could fuck as he wanted. This will be something to remember. He rode Kate until he came. He didn't have much left, but he enjoyed fucking both.

After he was finished, they all lay on the bed together and fell asleep intertwined in a pile of legs and arms.

12