All Comments on 'Kate Gets Her Man Ch. 02'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
proverbialassholeproverbialassholealmost 9 years ago
I think that...

She will fall for him, but put him behind bars. Then when he's out, marry him or something. Or not, for the last part. But she seems hell bent to put him in the slammer.

Great Read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How will it end ???

Probably not the way most of us are expecting. Me ? Haven`t got a clue, but it`s going to be an enjoyable read finding out. Thank you for your time and effort, RG, it`s much appreciated !

burningloveburninglovealmost 9 years ago
Great Series

This series is a great read! Thanks for spending the time to think out the stories and develop the characters. The flow is very good! I'm looking forward to the remainder.

A great read! 5 stars!!!

mftz1mftz1almost 9 years ago
Not a clue.....

but enjoying the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brutal rape

Please say Denny didn't do that! I can understand, though not approve, of the violent assault but that he would rape his wife...that is just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4*s

Intriguing plot. She is a woman,a cop and the two parts are in conflict

Makes for a 4* grade. Very entertaining and you draw the reader into sympathy with her.

Please, no outlandish personality change.

On to part 3, this resolution is a must see!!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like a meandering stream

This story just seems to be rolling along. Neither too high or too low. It feels like a narrative.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Good-Not Great-Story Thus Far

Personally, I don't care if Denny permanently injured the ski pro. The guy went after another man's wife. No punishment for him is too much. But what was done to the wife was excessive and uncalled for. She deserved to be humiliated, but not brutalized. I am hoping Denny did not do it...maybe a misguided friend, or a jealous jilted lover of the ski pro. Solid 4* story...thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reply to nancyharpman17

You just have to be a woman.

How come a woman NEVER seems to get shafted (no pun intended) when she cheats.

The cheating bitch deserves that and more.

I just wish I could have gotten my cheating bitch of an ex alone when I found her doing the big nasty with my ex best mate...

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
I know how it ends .....

With a period. Duh! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*shaking head*

No idea how it ends, but I know it's a great story!

Not only that, but an intriguing little mystery wrapped up in this unveiling of who Denny really is.

Jason

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Great Little Story.

Came upon this little gem by accident, and I am totally enjoying the interplay between the characters and the mysteries of who did what and why?

bioman57bioman57about 7 years ago
Wonderful story

So far this is a great tale. Characters are well done and it is great seeing them in my mind. Please continue with your wreathing . You have a great gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
dolomite

Its a long way to Tipperary. That is from Lake Ontario to the adirondacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't....

But I fear it!!!!!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story and I keep guessing. I think another character.

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

It is a very good story

But I just wanted to say that catholics hold masses not services.

BTW,I'm not really religious or anything,but you know the language should be correct

Cheers.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Getting More Interesting

Good plot and all working out nicely in favour of Denny; assuming he did it???

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

either he did and she falls in love and it doesn't matter or one of his close acquaintances did it for him, that's my guess. I.m sure though you will surprise me! good story

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Are you 12? 40DD that get bigger with exercise. God I can't stand adolescents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if he did it, the wife and her lover had it coming and it's not like he actually raped her, if he did it or someone took revenge for him they used an inanimate object to do the deed, SCREW THE BITCH!

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

One of your finest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous