Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma leaned down and took my hard nipple between her lips and sucked. I moved her other hand to my other nipple and she started pulling and twisting. I made her change tits and my other nipple got a work out. She also nipped and bit and pulled my nipples with her teeth. Some of my second years' must have been teaching her how to please a woman.

I ordered her to kneel and pull my panties down as I tucked the hem of my skirt into my belt. Emma placed her wet pink panties on my desk and pulled mine down and off my shoes. I reached down and pulled my pussy lips apart. "Eat my pussy, Emma!" I ordered.

She leaned forward and pushed her tongue into the opening of my cunt and her lips kissed my wet inner pussy. I was already leaking pussy juice and Emma was sucking it down. She moved her lips upward and latched onto my swollen clit. Her tongue and lips now knew their way around a pussy. All too soon my juices were pouring out between my pussy lips.

I was building towards an orgasm when Emma pushed two fingers up my pussy. She found the knot of my g-spot and started massaging it running her fingers in and out deep up my cunt. Hot pussy cum poured out of my cunt and ran down Emma's hand and arm and dripped to the floor.

She pulled me more to the edge then pushed me down towards the desk and rubbed my large breasts and pulled my nipples. I leaned up on my elbows to watch this girl work. She pushed my thighs wider apart and moved in closer. Her two fingers were working my g-spot and giving my cunt a nice full feeling as they went as deep as possible. I shook and my pussy juice was running down my ass. Suddenly I felt something, perhaps a thumb, push against my asshole and work itself inside. My anal ring just opened having been trained with nice big toys and student fingers and tongues.

She took my clit between her lips and sucked it hard. She used her tongue to circle my knot and drive me towards a body shaking orgasm. Her fingers in my cunt and her thumb in my ass worked quickly running out and deep back in. My legs stiffened and shot out as I fell back fully on the desk as my eyes rolled back in my head. My thighs pulled Emma's face hard against my pussy. I shook through that huge pussy spraying orgasm and several small orgasms as Emma ate my pussy with all she knew. Emma would not let go of my clit driving me to sexual exhaustion. When I became too sensitive I pushed her back onto her ass with my foot.

After I got my breathing under control I pushed myself up. I looked down at her as I slid my feet to the floor. Emma sat there staring at me with doe eyes and her face and tits shining from my copious pussy juices. She was breathing heavily with her legs spread wide and her pussy honey wetting the floor between her legs. I moved my shoe to her pussy and rubbed it against her wetness. "Cum on my shoe my little slut," I growled.

Emma slid her legs under her and shifted forward and began rubbing her swollen clit against my shoe. I also wear the black and whites and there is a nice arch at the toe to accept open swollen pussy lips. She moaned as her knot rubbed my shoe and warm pussy juice leaked out. I reached down and grabbed her nipples. I pulled them out and twisted them in circles. Emma moaned and leaned into my hands then pulled back causing self pain to those poor nipples. She pushed down hard and came all over my shoe. Her hot pussy juice soaked my shoe and leaked onto the floor.

Emma shook on my shoe and pulled further back causing extreme pain to her nipples. "Oh Mistress, thank you, thank you. Thank you for letting me cum!"

"Clean my shoe and the floor by licking up your nasty pussy cum!" I ordered.

Emma got on all fours then leaned down and licked my shoe clean. She then lapped up her own puddle of pussy juice. When she was done she resumed the submissive position and waited with her eyes cast down.

"Emma I think you utilized your extra credit and earned yourself a high B. I think it would be in your best interest if you signed up for my independent study course. It will of course require you to discuss your project at my campus residence; perhaps even over a weekend or several for that matter. As a matter of procedure I think you need to come over tonight to finalize your grade and application for my independent study. I will give you a note for your Proctor to allow you out after supper," I offered her.

"Thank you Mistress Kathrynne, I will be there as you wish," Emma whispered.

I walked up to her and pulled her long black hair. "Yes Emma, I think you might just turn out to be my best student. But we will find out tonight. Now get dressed slut, and be at my residence by 7:30pm."

She retrieved her bra and bundled those melons in the lace cups. Her dark nipples pushed out the see through lace. Her blouse went on next then her school skirt. She walked towards the desk and I said, "Leave the panties and don't be late slut!"

Emma slowly walked to the door unlocked it and left. I redressed putting my tits and swollen nipples back in their lace cups. I retrieved my panties and pulled them up against wet pussy lips. I sat back down and did the final paperwork on Emma's B grade and put the class grade list in the appropriate interoffice envelope and left it in my outbox. I also left Emma's wet pink panties in my outbox for my TA to find. I was sure she would get a good laugh over that. I wondered if she was the one to fine tune Emma's skill at eating pussy. Little did Emma know I already had her down for that B but now I had another playtoy?

Later that evening my new playtoy arrives:

I was just finishing my dinner when my doorbell rang. I looked at the kitchen clock and it was exactly 7:30pm. "If nothing else the slut it punctual," I thought. I went and opened the door and Emma stood there, head down and shifting from foot to foot. She was dressed in a casual skirt and had the school's field hockey sweatshirt on. "Chicks with sticks," I thought, then "Chick with a dick," as I had plans to peg her plump ass tonight.

"Come in Emma. I see the Proctor released you for the night. I also indicated in the note I may keep you overnight so I see you brought a little travel bag. Good, good, good," I said enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne. He seemed to know that you often do that. He told me to be on my best behavior as you are one of his favorite teachers. He said that if you were disappointed in my behavior he would take care of me," she said somewhat frightened.

You see that in this private college we used the British form of Proctor - an officer at certain universities, appointed having mainly disciplinary functions. Girls caught past curfew or severely breaking rules have tasted his flogger with their panties down on their black and white Saddle Oxfords while bent over his desk. Some of my second year girls have told me he has a nice long fat cock and enjoys sliding it down their freshly strapped lubed ass.

"Well I'm sure you have heard the rumors about the Proctor from the older girls so let's hope you behave tonight and I don't have to tell him my disappointment," I warned her.

I let Emma walk in and took her little overnight bag and set it on the stairs leading up to the bedroom. I walked her into my den where I had the paperwork for the independent study and two glasses of my favorite wine. I directed her to my desk to sign. When she leaned over for the pen I saw her breasts wobble against the sweatshirt. When she signed and stood up there were two hard headlights pushing out against her top.

I pointed to a high back chair and told her to sit. I directed her to her glass of wine and told her to drink it down to ease her anxiety. She slowly sipped her wine while I watched her chest rise and fall as she tried to calm down.

"Emma if you have spoken to my other students and 'heard the rumors' then you know what's expected of you in my classroom and especially here in my residence," I challenged her.

Emma took the last gulp of the wine and returned the glass to the side table and placed her hands in her lap. She looked directly at me and said, "Yes, Mistress Kathrynne."

"Show me your panties Emma!"

"I can not Mistress Kathrynne."

"Why not?"

"I didn't wear any," Emma said shyly.

"Emma when you are in my presence in the class room and in my residence you are to keep your skirt pulled up your thighs and your legs open as wide as can be expected. Do that now!" I ordered.

Emma moved to the edge of the chair. The little silky A-Line skirt Emma wore slowly rose up her thighs as her legs spread wide. She blushed deep red as her bare labia came into view. With her legs spread wide her inner pussy lips parted and I could see her moistness shining in the den light.

"Emma are you wet down there? Are you excited to be here? What are you expecting to happen here?" I peppered her with questions.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne, it's so embarrassing but yes I'm wet down there. I'm very frightened yet very excited. And I suppose you will order me to do things to you and that you will use my body in any way that pleases you. I am waiting on your commands Mistress," she said in just above a whisper.

"Emma stand up and take off everything you have on."

Emma stood and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. Her crescent dark moon came into view. Her labia were sparkling from her wetness. Next she pulled her sweatshirt over her head and her large breasts wiggled and settled on her chest as she had not worn a bra either. Her long black hair cascaded across her shoulders and breasts. There was a bright red blush that ran from her face down the cleavage between her mountains. She carefully sat and slipped the skirt off her shoes which she then untied and took off along with some frilly white ankle socks. She then stood and opened her legs wide again and moved her arms behind her back and looked at the floor.

I stood and walked to Emma. I faced her and ran my fingers through her long black hair. I let some of the thick strands slide across her nipples. They hardened as she took in a deep breath. I cupped her DD breasts in my hands and pinched each nipple between two fingers. Emma moaned but kept her stance. I gripped each nipple and pulled out as her aureole stretched and firmed. When I thought her nipples reached their max stretch I started radio dialing them. Emma hissed and leaned back adding to her pain and pleasure.

I could smell her scent very strongly in my small den. I looked down and her inner thighs shone from her dripping pussy honey. I let go of one tit and cupped her wet labia. I rode two fingers between her pussy lips and circled her clit. Emma started to shudder and breathe deeply. "You don't have permission to cum Emma," I admonished her. "Yes Mistress Kathrynne," she hissed.

I moved my pussy honey soaked fingers up to Emma's lips and she opened her mouth and a long wet tongue snaked out and licked my fingers clean. "I think that long tongue would feel real good up my pussy and ass Emma." "Yes, Mistress Kathrynne."

I moved behind her and ran my nails down her back and across her ass. I ran my fingers down her ass crack and dipped into the lips of her pussy. I moved them up and circled her pristine asshole. I pushed the tips of two fingers against her anal ring and it gave way slightly.

Who owns this ass Emma?" - "You do Mistress Kathrynne."

"So if I wanna fuck your ass tonight, that will be ok?" - "Yes Mistress."

"Lay across this chair Emma with your huge tits hanging over the edge," I growled.

"Yes Mistress," Emma said and assumed the position across the chair.

I opened a cabinet and withdrew my most vanilla flogger. I stood next to the chair and brought the flogger down easily across Emma's ass. I did several more harder swats then stopped. I moved a little sideways and using an underhand swing slapped the flogger tines across her tits. Emma hissed then moaned as I flogged her tits several times. I heard a wet sound and realized Emma had sprayed the floor under the chair with white thick pussy ejaculate.

"Did you just cum without permission slut?" I yelled.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne, I'm new to your disciple and could not yet control my body. I was bad Mistress. You have to punish me!" she whimpered.

"Reach your hand back and pull your ass cheeks wide open. I wanna see your naughty dirty holes. I wanna see that dripping cunt and that naughty asshole!" I growled.

Emma had to shift on the chair to make room for her left arm but she got it back and two hands pulled her ass cheeks wide open. I stood facing her ass and swung the flogger such that the tines slapped her fingers, ass cheeks and pussy lips. I gave her ten hard whacks and listened to her cum moaning loudly as her cunt pulsed several sprays of potent pussy juice.

I dropped the flogger onto the floor so that Emma could see it. I went over and stood by the sofa. "Crawl over here slut then undress me," I ordered her.

Emma moaned as she worked herself off the chair then crawled over. She sat back on her haunches then reached up and unzipped my skirt and let it fall. Emma slid her hand up my outer thighs and slipped into my panty waistband and slowly pulled them over my ass then down my legs. On her own she leaned forward and kissed my labia and ran her long tongue through my pussy lips after I opened my legs slightly. I keep my labia covered in my curly auburn hair but keep it trimmed. I let the hair grow a little longer on my mons and love having my auburn curly hair tickled.

I sat on the sofa and Emma shifted against the cushion. She reached up and unbuttoned my blouse and sensuously slid it down my arms. When she reached up and her huge tits pushed into my tummy. She unclipped my bra and pulled it down my arms. When my C cups gave way Emma reached up and took my nipple in her mouth and nursed while listening to me moan. Her fingers were pinching the other nipple as my aureole puckered. She switched nipples to even out the sensations.

Emma then tangled her fingers in my long auburn hair and pulled me down for a long deep kiss. Her extra long tongue found its way into my mouth and we French kissed for some time. We were breathing into each other and I got light headed. I pushed my back into the cushions and slid my ass to their edge. "Eat my pussy Emma and drink my honey when I cum all over your face!" I growled.

Emma put her hands under my ass then leaned down and kissed all over my labia. She pushed my lips apart and kissed the vestibule of my vagina then sucked on my clit rubbing it back and forth between her wet lips. I was shaking and producing a flow of pussy juice which Emma was drinking down. I felt a strange sensation in my vagina and realized Emma was fucking me with her very long tongue. Was she licking my g-spot?

Her tongue pulled out and her two long fingers pushed up my pussy and massaged my g-spot. I could feel the hot fluids running across my asshole giving pleasure. Suddenly Emma licked my asshole then used her pointy tongue to coax my anal ring to open. Her wet point pushed against my darkstar and moved in. Her long pointed tongue pushed in and the following thickness made my assring feel full. She then fucked my ass with her tongue while her long fingers massaged my g-spot deep in my cunt.

The double attack on my cunt and ass drove me, built within me, made me huff then my body went stiff. My legs shot out straight and shook like tree limbs in a storm. My silent scream caused my mouth to 'O' as my face felt red hot. Emma quickly pulled her tongue out of my ass and shoved two long fingers in there. That freed her mouth to latch onto my swollen sensitive clit. She took my knot between her teeth and pulled back sending exquisite pain and pleasure to explode throughout my groin. Fingers pushed deep into my cunt and ass and my orgasm crashed throughout my body.

My scream found its voice, "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK."

My cunt and ass chute pulsed on Emma's fingers that were now moving swiftly out and in my twin holes. My cunt erupted with its spray of pussy juice and Emma moved her mouth to the vestibule of my vagina and formed a seal with her lips. She drank my hot pussy juice as it pulsed out and filled her mouth. Quick swallowing kept Emma from drowning on my hot thick juice.

I could take no more pleasure and pushed Emma back onto her ass. She was breathing heavily as my cum dripped down her chin and wet her huge tits. Those tits rose and fell as her breathing was labored trying to calm herself down. Her nipples were hard as rocks sitting proudly on her globes of flesh. I looked down at Emma's groin and I could easily see rivulets of her cum leaking out from between her labia.

"Did you cum from pleasing me my little slut?" I managed to get out.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne, I was so caught up in making you cum that I lost control and my naughty cunt exploded in pleasure. I did not want to release your pussy," she moaned.

"Well Emma you are going to have to be punished. You know that Emma, don't you?" I challenged her.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne," she said looking downwards.

"Emma, crawl over to that bookcase and open the only drawer there. Take out the only toy you'll find in there and put one end in your mouth and bring it to me."

I watched Emma's ass and dripping pussy as she crawled across the floor. She reached the bookcase and opened the drawer and slowly removed the toy. She moved back on her haunches and I saw her hand move to her face. She was breathing heavily and then her head moved back and forth. I then heard that she was breathing loudly through her nose. She dropped back onto all fours and turned towards me and crawled back to me.

She reached me and had a thick jelly cockhead stuffed fully through her lips. The big 'O' her mouth formed was stretching her lips to the max. The only air she could get was through her nose. Ten inches of thick pink jelly cock hung down out of her mouth and ended in a cock harness. On the other side of the harness was a hooked dildo that I knew fit inside my own cunt and would rub my clit and g-spot while I used it to peg my special students.

Emma still held the fat cockhead in her mouth and had to swallow the saliva building up inside her mouth. The movement made it look like she was swallowing a mass load of cum.

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth with that fat long cock?" I challenged her.

Emma quickly shook her head 'No' and the bottom of the cock swung back and forth. The chains on the harness rattled as she shook her head 'No'.

"Well then why don't you help get that harness on me," I said as I stood on shaky legs.

Emma had some difficulty getting the cockhead out from her abused mouth. She had to work it back and forth to break the seal her lips had made fully around that cock. Finally it popped out and her spit fell to the floor. She took in a few deep breaths quickly to re-boot her oxygen starved lungs.

I squatted a little and Emma worked the little dildo up into my pussy and centered the little bump onto my clit. She worked the straps and chains around my waist and ass then pulled them tight. She let go of the twelve inch end and it swung like a horse cock. The weight of the jelly cock caused my end to rub on my clit and I trembled.

"So Emma, should I choke you with this cock by fucking your throat?"

"Oh god no, Mistress Kathrynne!" Emma pleaded.

"So where else Emma?"

"My pussy, Mistress?"

I shook my head 'No' and the long fat cock swayed under her chin. "I think this should go down your ass like Uncle Lawrence's fat cock!" I growled.

Emma's chest fell as she realized she had no other choice if she was gonna stay my little toy. She sat back on her haunches and moved her hands behind her back and lowered her head.

"Good girl my new playtoy. Now turn around and open the drawer of the coffee table and get the bottle of lube out," I ordered.