Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did so and I told her to lube the whole cock. She put a big glob of the lube in her left palm and using that hand gripped the bottom of the cock shaft. Her fingers did not meet around the fatness of the cock. She then lubed the top shaft of the jelly cock from the fat cockhead back to the base. She put down the bottle then ran her two hands up and down the cock until it shone with lube. When she slid down the cock she pushed it against my clit and it was working me up.

"Emma, take those serving towels and lay them across the arm of the sofa. Then I want you to bend over that sofa arm and lay your nice large tits against the cushions behind me," I told her softly. Emma complied.

I picked up the lube bottle and moved behind Emma and kicked her legs open wide. I then dropped a big glob of the lube right on her anus. I watched as her anus winked from the cool lube. I gripped the top six inches of the foux cock and ran the cockhead up and down Emma's pussy lips. I placed that fat cockhead against the doorway to her vagina and pushed in slightly. Emma moaned as I worked that cockhead side to side trying to gain access to her vagina. The inner pussy lips gave way and the jelly helmet popped inside. Emma moaned loudly and tried to pull away. I pushed forward and an inch moved in. I moved the cock side to side and another inch entered her now wildly stretched vagina opening. Giving Emma no relief I pushed four more inches into her distressed pussy and bottomed out against her cervix.

"It's so big inside me Mistress. My poor pussy is in such pain," Emma moaned.

"Let me see if I can fix that," I said as I pulled the cock back then slowly pushed it forward again. It was so fat and so filled Emma's pussy that the movement pulled and pushed on her pussy lips rubbing her clit in each direction. When I pushed in deep Emma would huff when the fat cockhead kissed her cervix.

"Oh Mistress that cock is so big it's filling me up. It's stretching me out."

Emma shook and moaned deeply as I rode her pussy watching the jelly slid in and out pulling on her pussy lips. The fat cockhead was running over her g-spot on the way in and out causing her to moan louder and louder. I held onto the bottom half of the jelly cock as the top half abused poor Emma's pussy. When I drove the cock in deep it caused Emma's clit to rub on the towels.

I took my other hand and rubbed two fingers in the lube and pushed them against Emma's anus. Her head came off the sofa in a deep growl when I pushed those fingers deep down her ass in one shove. I rode her ass with those fingers then added another. Her anal ring pulsed as it gripped my fingers. Emma raised her ass trying to get those fingers deep into her ass. When I added the pinkie and thumb into the 'silent duck' it opened her asshole wide.

Emma shook and moaned as her pussy was abused by the fat jelly cock and her ass got reamed by all my fingers. Suddenly Emma raised her tits off the sofa and stared at the wall. I pushed the cock in deep then used that hand to pull hard on Emma's long black hair. I felt her thighs get hard against mine then her anus gripped my fingers and pulsed as Emma screamed.

"I'm cumming Mistress. I'm cummmming, I'm cummmming. OH FUCK, I'm ccuummmmiinngg!" Emma screamed.

I let Emma thrash through her huge orgasm then released her hair. She fell back onto the cushions and moaned. I slowly pulled the cock out of her gripping pussy. When the fat cockhead popped out a huge amount of girl cum poured out of the gaping 'O' of her vagina opening. It soaked the serving towels and continued to bubble out of her ruined pussy.

I kept moving my five fingers in and out her asshole. "Emma you didn't have permission to cum. Now I'll have to punish your poor ass. You can lay there and think of your Uncle Laurence and what an ass slut you became for him," I growled.

I pulled my fingers out of Emma's ass and quickly moved the jelly cockhead to the pulsing 'O' of her asshole. The crown of the cock gained the gaping opening and moved in and the helmet was kissed by her anal ring and closed down. I dripped more lube onto her darkstar and the shaft of the cock.

I slowly fed her ass more cock inch by inch. I pulled back an inch then pushed two more lubed inches into her ass. Emma moaned and her asshole winked as it pulsed around that fat cock. I looked down and half the cock was in her ass and half more shone with lube. I slapped Emma's ass and pushed two more inches down her ass. I slapped and two more inches went down her ass. I grabbed her hair and pulled back hard and the last two cock inches slid into her ass.

"It's too big Mistress Kathrynne! It hurts so much but I feel so filled. It's too naughty Mistress but feels so good also," she whispered.

I was rubbing my dildo end against her ass cheeks causing pleasurable shocks to excite my clit. I could feel my own juices running between my ass cheeks and down my thighs. I humped Emma's ass with the whole twelve inch jelly cock imbedded down her ass. She was now moaning nonsense words and twerking her ass back against my tummy working that cock head deep down her ass.

The curved dildo was rubbing my g-spot and deep up my cunt. Pleasure spikes were emanating from my clit and I was building myself towards a powerful orgasm. My cunt was pulsing on that jelly cock dildo end and my body was getting sweaty and hot. I grabbed my tits and pulled hard on my nipples causing me to slam that long thick cock down Emma's ass.

I was pulling back almost to the cockhead and pushing ten inches back down Emma's ass. Once or twice I pulled back too far and the cock came out of her ass. I grabbed the head and pushed all twelve inch back into the large 'O' looking back at me. Emma shuddered and moaned loudly each time the fat cockhead pushed her ass chute wide open.

I reached under the fake balls and pushed two fingers into Emma's pussy. It was hot and wet and dripped white cum onto the towels. I heard Emma moan and her pussy gripped and pulsed on my fingers. I pulled them out then slid them back and forth over her clit. As rapidly as I could I switched from Emma's pussy to clit and repeated.

Emma rose up from the sofa and now stood with her back against my chest. She was heaving her breath getting very close to her climax. I was jack hammering the cock into her ass as I reached around and grabbed her clit. I pulled on her swollen nub and grabbed her nipple and pulled hard. She screamed over and over as her pussy exploded hot thick girl cum all over my hand. She started shaking hard and rapidly against my body.

The twelve inch jelly cock was fully in her ass and as her ass shook it caused the curved dildo within my cunt to rub against my g-spot and clit. It became too much and I screamed just as loudly as I shook into my intense orgasm. Hot cum dribbled out of my pussy wetting the cock harness and my inner thighs. I held Emma tightly as we both shook through our orgasmic aftershocks. Emma reached back and pulled me against her back. My tits mashed against her sweaty back and my nipples poked hard against her. The pleasure in my nipples caused a reaction in my groin and another dose of cum poured out my pussy lips.

I kissed Emma's neck and soft shoulders and kept up the massage on her nipple and her swollen love knot. She shimmied setting off another aftershock in my pussy. We moved slowly against each other trying to calm ourselves. I started to pull backwards and the cock slowly slipped out her ass. Emma moaned as each fat inch eased out of her ass. Half of the cock was out but Emma pushed back trying to get more back in. I pushed against her back and slid the other half of the cock out of her ass.

Emma moaned then turned her warm body against me. Our tits merged and our hard nipples rubbed against each other. She looked up and grabbed my lips with hers and kissed me deeply. "I think I love you Mistress Kathrynne," Emma said softly crying.

"Why yes, I think you do princess. Now let's go upstairs and get to bed. I have to leave for the airport soon and have some packing to do. You'll need to go to the dorm in the morning. But tonight you can sleep with me," I said sweetly and kissed her back.

Emma helped me remove the cock harness then knelt down and kissed my labia and licked up any stray pussy juice still between my swollen lips. I laughed and pulled her up. I held her hand as I walked through the house locking up and shutting off lights. I led her to the stairs and she started up after grabbing her night bag. As she raised a leg to the next step I could still see a smaller 'o' of her asshole that hadn't closed all the way.

We took a quick joint shower to clean off our mutual cum juice and lube. Emma moaned when I soaped her ass hole and I told her to behave. We toweled each other dry taking a little time to play with each other's nipples. I pulled the sheets back and let Emma slide in naked. I slid in naked also and turned off the table light. A light from the campus street light shone in through the bedroom window as we cuddled. Emma took one of my nipples into her mouth and softly nursed on it then fell asleep. Her breathing softened and my feelings deepened for Emma as I was slowly lulled to sleep.

During the night I had a very vivid dream. I was bent over a small ottoman and I watched high boots walk across the hard wood floor. Each clop, clop, clop of the boots made my pussy tingle. The boots stopped directly below my eyes. My breathing increased as I looked sideways and saw the bottom of a riding crop. The boots moved off and I sensed they stopped behind me.

I could sense that I was in a full evening gown, low cut with puffed short sleeves and the fuller skirt had many petticoats. I also realized the hems were pulled up across my back and my ass was bare with my pantaloons down on my ankles. I heard the 'whoosh' then felt the crop across my ass. I moaned rather than screamed as more and more the crop made contact with my ass. I lost count of the hits on my ass as their effect warmed my pussy and I started leaking onto my dress and the ottoman.

The whacking stopped and my breathing was very heavy. I heard a soft thud behind me and a strong hand ran across my ass. Then something hard and thick ran between my pussy lips then up the crack of my ass and across that dark star that wrinkled from the sensuous stroke. The fat head of what had to be a cock was placed on the vestibule of my vagina and in one shove claimed my cunt. When the head hit the end of my pussy I screamed as I came all over that cock.

The stranger with the huge cock fucked my cunt raw. He pulled his cock back then rammed it back in deep. Each time I screamed he laughed. "Shut this slut up!" I heard him yell. My head was pulled up hard by my long hair. I looked at a saggy set of balls and an old bony cock and then that cock was shoved into my mouth the next time I screamed. That cock hit the back of my throat just when that fat cock hit the back of my cunt. The two men were pounding me at the same time. The fat cock was rubbing my g-spot causing me to cum and spray my attacker with my hot pussy juice.

I heard him groan and he pulled out of my pussy and shot hot ropes of man cum all over my bare back and ass cheeks. He pushed his cockhead against my anus and pulsed cum shots on my winking darkstar. As I was moaning on that cockhead the bony cock released his spunk across my tongue and down my throat. His hairy ball sack slapped my chin as he drove his cock in and out my mouth. His cum tasted old and stale like being in a basement. He pulled out and I spit out any cum still in my mouth.

The riding crop lashed down on my back and cum covered ass. He turned and the crop landed down the crack of my ass punishing my anus. Then I screamed as it stung my pussy lips. "Drink his essence next time slut!" he screamed and wacked my pussy over and over.

I woke from that sexual dream to realize that Emma was between my legs and had just orally brought me to a shattering orgasm. She was now drinking up the last of my warm pussy juice licking my labia and inner thighs. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled it to get her to stop. Emma moved up my body kissing my nipples and finally deeply on my lips. I ran my tongue over hers and tasted myself. She positioned herself off my side and cupped my far breast and took the other nipple into her mouth. She sucked it a little bit then quickly fell asleep.

I lay there in bed with Emma warm on my body and thought long on that dream. Other than it being some of the themes in Erotic Gothic literature I wondered why it included me. I was all too soon to find out.