Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali's two workers came forward and kissed the runes on Morgan's palms then took turns kissing her lips deeply. They stepped back then knelt and kissed her belly several times then assumed the submissive position along with Ali. With heads bowed Ali asked in awe, "How may I serve thee Mother?"

Somewhat aghast I asked what the heaven's was going on. Ali turned to me and almost in awe said to me, "Don't you know who Morgan is? She is a direct blessed descendant of the Mórrigan - The Goddess Mórrigan represents the circle of life, associated with both birth and death. The Mórrigan is the shape-shifting Celtic Goddess of War, Fate and Death. She presides over rivers, lakes and fresh water. She is the Goddess of Battles and life cycle and her main symbol is the raven. Morgan's belly holds a female blessing from the Mórrigan. This I have seen through my gift of divination."

I was aghast as Morgan almost regally placed her hands one by one on each woman and chanted what I could only think was a blessing. I was caught up in all the emotion and I moved before her and also dropped to my knees and put my hands behind my back. I heard Morgan laugh as she put her hand under my chin and raised my head. Morgan's amber eyes glowed as she also chanted over me. My body instantly felt warm and empowered.

"Rise up Mistress Kathrynne Ann Raven. You do not serve me. It is I that has pledged myself to thee and to your Estate and to the women you have taken into your life. We shall forever be bound, one to another, and to each other's offspring for all time. Now rise up ladies we have a request to make."

Ali's two assistants came over to me and gave me long hugs and many kisses. Ali kissed my palms then hugged me lovingly and kissed my lips and cheeks. I could swear I saw a tear or two. Then all three knelt and assumed the submissive position. I raised the chin of each woman and told them I accept their pledge and to get up. The three, Alice, Niamh and Aisling, then bear hugged me circling me and chanting and kissing me. I then laughed to break the spell, as it was, and then Ali asked how she could serve me.

Morgan then spoke. "Mistress Kathrynne Ann Raven is now the rightful heir of the Ravenwoods Estate and our desire is to have the mark of the Raven on all the women and men within her household who wish to enter into this pledge. Alice touch me with your witch's finger above my left breast and the Raven will appear."

Ali chanted then moved to the standing Morgan and brought her finger to the left breast and a sweet smoke appeared under her finger. Niamh and Aisling took in a deep gasp of awe, never having seen such power presented before now. Ali stood back and we saw the raven, wings spread, eyes, beak and claws looking forward. She held up a mirror and Morgan indicated that she thought it was exactly what she had hoped for and saw it as a sign that the pledge would be honored.

Ali took a sheet of paper and reworked the image of the raven until it almost croaked its own presence. Ali then asked me where I wanted my tattoo. I laughed and said my ward thought we should all bear the raven mark on our bare left breast. Ali then took in a quick breath to hold back tears and said that the placement of the raven there would have it, "Riding upon thine heart, perhaps the very most appropriate place."

Ali worked on the transfer paper and told me to remove my top and bra. The assistants took great pleasure in doing it for me then had prepared the tattoo chair and made me comfortable. I don't think it was common practice but Ali leaned forward and sucked my left nipple hard. She laughed then centered the drawing while cupping and massaging my left breast. She rubbed the drawing and transferred the image then pulled the paper away. She asked if I wished to 'bear the pain' or would I want a numbing potion applied first.

I told her, "That with the pledge must come the pain," so Ali kissed my hard nipple again then set about tattooing the raven onto my left breast. It took some time to apply as she gave me several breaks to compose myself. Aisling brought me a warm tea which seemed to fortify me to tolerate the pain. Both Aisling and Niamh held my hand tightly and distracted me by turning my head and kissing me deeply. I could feel my kitten getting wet and making my panties damp.

"OK, all done," said Ali and held the mirror up so I could see. Of course the image would be reversed from what others would see. I saw the raven proud and strong upon my heart. Ali had added blood drops where the raven had attached her talons into my breast. I took in a deep breath and told her it was perfect and leaned forward and kissed her deeply. I also told her somewhat embarrassed that I was all wet. She laughed and told me that was quite common with her female customers. She then looked at me with longing. "May we have the privilege of pleasuring you Mistress Kathrynne?"

I looked at Morgan and she smiled broadly and nodded. Niamh and Aisling then helped remove my skirt and soaked panties. Ali tapped a floor control and my chair tipped back and the leg support dropped away. Ali knelt between my thighs and moved them across two arm supports opening my nether region wide.

She kissed her way up my thighs causing me to leak my juices in anticipation. I took in a deep breath as I felt her tongue slide between my wet labia opening me. Her tongue tenderly entered my vagina and licked up my nectar. Her lips then captured my swollen clit and sucked it into her mouth as her tongue circled my bundle of nerves. I moaned loudly and pushed my pussy against her face.

Niamh and Aisling each ran their fingers through my pussy lips and gathered up my thick sweet juices. They then wet my own nipples over and over until they pushed out and became rock hard. With my own daughter still a toddler at the estate I never let my breasts stop lactating so when Niamh and Aisling each sucked a nipple my milk let down and they were fed by my milk. They both moaned when the sweet milk flowed over there tongue. They took turns kissing me and sucking my hard nipples. They both filled their mouth with my milk and fed me.

Ali had not been idle. I felt two fingers slide into my vagina and curl forward. She easily found my g-spot and massaged it while she sucked, licked and bit my clit. I could feel my pussy juices dripping onto my asshole giving me shivers. I felt Ali testing my darkstar with her hot wet tongue and when I moaned I felt her fill my ass with that long tongue. I bucked against Ali as she moved her two fingers in my pussy and slid her thumb into my ass and grabbed my clit with wet warm lips.

All three women were building me towards a shattering orgasm and when Ali filled my ass with two long fingers and sucked my clit I pushed my hips up off the chair and exploded woman cum all over Ali's face. "Oh fuck girls, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming," I managed to scream against Aisling's face as she had just finished kissing me.

I crashed back down to the chair as Alice moved aside so Niamh and Aisling could take turns drinking from my pussy causing powerful orgasmic aftershocks until I had to push them away from the intense pleasure. I breathed heavily trying to calm down when Niamh came with a warm wash cloth and lovingly wiped away my sweat and leaking milk from my torso and belly. Aisling then very tenderly washed my crotch and labia and lifting each thigh rinsed my ass cheeks.

Ali then raised the chair and cleaned my tattoo and applied a bandage and instructed me how to care for it over the next several days. She laughed and told me make sure none of my women kissed it until it was fully healed over the next few weeks. Morgan and I then discussed with Ali when she and Niamh and Aisling could come up to the estate and tattoo the rest of the coven. When I said 'coven' she looked over at Morgan who smiled and said, "The Coven of the Raven."

It was discussed that they had tattoo commitments for the next couple of weeks but could then drive up. Morgan thought for a minute then said that would be in perfect timing with the waxing moon. "The days after it is New will be the best time to do spells for growth, beginning new projects, initiation and enhancement. Tattooing the coven members during this time will be optimal. Please plan on spending at least a week with us."

I had help dressing from two beautiful assistants leaving off my bra because of the bandage. I asked Aisling if she wanted my panties and she blushed deep red behind her Irish freckles. She did however cup her hands and let me drop them there. She then brought them up to her face and breathed in deeply. "Thank you, Mistress Kathrynne," she said shyly but then Niamh gave her a soft punch on the arm and said laughing, "You're such a slut!" causing all of us to laugh.

Hugs and kisses took some time but finally Morgan and I were let out the door and started our ride back to the Estate. Morgan would not engage me when I asked questions about what I had heard about her in the tattoo shop. All she would say is that she is pledged to me and to leave it at that and to keep her secret from the others. I promised her I would and basked in the protection of her pledge. I reached across and tenderly stroked her cheek. She grabbed my hand and kissed my palm and we drove home in silence.

When we got home the girls fussed and wanted to see the raven tattoo. They had to wait until it was time to change the bandage and reapply some ointment then they were speechless. When Morgan next got naked Fiona realized the raven wasn't a tattoo but a witch's mark. She looked at the tattoo then at Morgan, then at the tattoo, then at Morgan. She leaned in and kissed the raven then kissed Morgan very tenderly. Fiona had been studying and practicing the craft and her knowledge was increasing.

"It looks perfect, Mother," Fiona said reverently, I am blessed by thy presence. I am in your service," and kissed her again. "Tell no one of what you speculate my daughter witch. It is not for everyone to know," Morgan whispered and touched Fiona's lips with her finger. "You have pledged yourself to Mistress Kathrynne. Honor that pledge and you honor me."

I was once again blown away! Fiona turned to me and kissed me deeply. She dropped to her knees and with hands behind her back lowered her chin and stared at the floor. "I renew my pledge to be your submissive Mistress Kathrynne, and am honored to be of service to you with all my being." She then leaned way over and kissed each of my feet. I told her to rise and to stop all her nonsense.

When I went down for breakfast I was naked of course as were our habit. Maureen cupped my left breast and said the raven looked perfect there. When Patrick Sr. came in from his early morning gardening he walked over to me. He looked it over then playfully tweaked my nipple and laughed. "You wear it well, Mistress Kathrynne. I will be proud to wear the mark!"

"Wear what mark, Da?" asked Mary Elizabeth as she came in for breakfast. She was the shyest still and often wore a morning shift at the table if she spent the night at the manor house. I had my back to her so she didn't see my breast yet.

"All who pledge themselves to Mistress Kathrynne and to Ravenwoods are to wear the mark of the raven. I shall be the first of the household to do so now that Mistress Kathrynne and Morgan have done so.

"Da, what are you talking about?" questioned Mary Elizabeth. Patrick Sr. took Lizzy's hand and walked her to in front of me. "What?" she said looking at me not seeing anything then took in a deep breath and covered her mouth with her fingers. Those fingers reached out slowly, and I said, "Not yet!" and took her fingers and kissed them.

"Will that hurt me?" she said quietly, having asked that way was committing to being marked. "If you wish to not feel the pain Morgan can make a poultice for your breast before the tattooing starts," I reassured her. All those of the extended Ravenwoods household wanted to see the raven and made assurances they would sit for the tattoo as well.

In a few weeks Alice, Niamh and Aisling drove up from Dublin. We had arranged for them to take my suite with the king sized bed and I would bunk in with Morgan as Fiona and Emma already shared a room. Mary Elizabeth and Patrick Jr. had their own cottage and Cailin lived above the potter's workshop we had custom built for her. The girls settled into my room and I told them to relax, unpack and shower and be down for dinner at six.

About dinner time six of us were seated around the larger dining room table. Fiona and Emma loved the freedom of being nude after their shower. I was in just panties and Morgan was in a nightgown with her baby bump showing under. Since Mary Elizabeth and Cailin walked over from their place they were in casual long shift dresses. Cailin accepting our Ravenwoods life style pulled the shift over her head and sat down in her pretty pink panties and nothing on top.

We always let Mary Elizabeth slide so she kept her shift on and sat between both Patricks, her husband and her father-in-law. The men always enjoyed family dinners at the manor house because they got 'eye desert' before they even started eating. We heard noise on the stairs and our three guests walked in. I saw Aisling looking around and laughing said, "I think I'm overdressed," and pulled her top off and shimmied out of her pants. Her nice firm tits settled down when she sat down in her blue thong panties next to Patrick Jr.

Niamh blushed and pulled off her blouse and sat in her shorts and pretty white lace bra and matching panties. Ali walked over to me and said my tattoo was healing nicely and kissed me deeply then bowed to Morgan and went and sat near her. Maureen came out in just an apron and when she placed the serving trays down her large boobs slid out from behind the apron. When she turned for the kitchen her grandma ass was on display. We all whistled and cat-called then laughed loudly when she shimmed her chunky ass. When she returned she told Ali she wants her tattoo, "Right Here!" and slapped her left ass cheek. We all cracked up again.

I looked around and everyone was enjoying themselves. I saw Patrick Jr. take Aisling's hand under the table then watched her turn beet red from her cheeks down between her tits and across her belly. What I didn't know was if Junior's horse cock was out of the corral so to speak. Whatever, Aisling didn't pull her hand back and I saw her arm moving slowly under the table. I then saw Mary Elizabeth turn deep red as perhaps both Patricks had a hand under her shift. She moaned deeply then gripped the table as her body trembled and she let out a long hiss.

Maureen was watching from the doorway then walked behind both men and 'gave them one upside their head. "Leave the poor girl alone!" she yelled and gave Lizzy a nice cup of mead to settle her down.

We all applauded Maureen for pulling off a great banquet meal of Irish stew and Carrageen Moss Pudding, (made with red seaweed). Mead, ale and wine was plentiful during dinner so some of the loud laughing was liquid caused. Aisling was rubbing her breasts against Patrick Jr. and whispering in his ear and kissing his neck. I don't think she ever let go of his long thick cock.

They rose up and Patrick Jr. lifted Aisling onto the table and pushed her back down scattering plates. He then slid her panties down and pulled up a chair between her thighs. We all watched as he dove between her legs and started sucking on her pussy. Aisling must have been primed under the table because she sat up and pulled his face against her pussy and screamed, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, goddess, I'm cumming!" We watched as arcs of cum juice shot out of Aisling pussy and wet the back of Patrick Jr.'s shirt then all over his face.

He stood up quickly and since his pants and boxers where already on the floor he grabbed his naked cock and pushed past the door to Aisling's vagina to seat his fat cockhead in her warm wet cunt. She moaned as he pushed more inches inside then pulled back a half wet cock then pushed all the way as deep as her cunt could take. She screamed and shook on the table as she came again. That fat cock was pushing her pussy wide open. Wet white girl cum was painting the dark table under her ass.

Aisling's ass cheeks squeaked on the table as her pussy was pushed and pulled by Patrick's thick long cock. Her red swollen pussy lips were dragged out then pushed back in on that fat cock as it rubbed her clit and inside her g-spot. Aisling was speaking the ancient tongue as she lost all control of her cunt. Patrick must have made her cum five or six times - one orgasm after another. His face got all red and he pushed up hard against Aisling's swollen pussy lips and grunted loudly. He held his cock in deep as his cock base rubbed her clit against her pubic bone. Patrick shook over and over shooting his hot cum deep down Aisling's pussy.

He grunted one last time then blew out a deep breath and fell into the chair that slid back about four feet from the table. We all sat or stood frozen to our spots as that sexual exhibition took place. All at once Niamh pushed forward and knelt between Aisling's thighs and sucked at her pussy for some time. She pulled back and opened her mouth and we saw a pool of cum under her tongue. She closed her lips and crawled up on the table and kissed Aisling. They kissed deeply and swapped tongues and thick warm cum.

Niamh slipped off the table and cleaned off Patrick Jr.'s softening but still thick cock. She captured his cockhead in her mouth and sucked hard. He moaned and shook then pushed her away. Like a woman possessed she faced us and opened her mouth to show white male cum rolling across her tongue. She pushed her hand down her pants and started rubbing her clit. She swallowed those last pulses of cum then shook. The front of her shorts turned dark and her juices ran down her inner thighs. She climbed onto the table and spooned Aisling.

"Séamus! You were to save yourself for me tonight! Morgan read my cards and with the New Moon I am at my most fertile. We were to make love tonight Séamus!" Mary Elizabeth screamed at him using his middle name, her name of endearment for him. She threw a spoon at him and hit him on his forehead. We didn't laugh because we knew how mad she was.

Our heads spun to a loud noise at the end of the table. Patrick Sr. had stood and banged his tankard on the table spilling his ale. "I claim the right of the Chieftain!" and banged his tankard once more. He pulled Lizzy up by her bright red hair then grabbed a knife off the table. Starting at her collar he ripped her shift in two down through the hem. He then lifted her easily and tossed her on the table on her back and her big tits wobbled on her chest.

He unbuckled and dropped his pants. Holding his big fat horse cock in one hand and the knife in the other he yelled, "Who challenges my right? Who will defy the Chieftain's right?" No one moved. Using the knife he cut off a big braided lock of Mary Elizabeth's red hair then threw the knife into the table by her ear. He pulled her hips to the end of the table and in one thrust he pushed his fat cockhead into the doorway of Lizzy's pussy. She screamed loudly so Fiona and Emma moved close to hold Lizzy's hands.

Senior pulled his cockhead out of Lizzy and her pussy overflowed her juices onto the table. Senior pushed her thighs up towards her chest and Fiona and Emma each took a leg. Lizzy's pussy was wide open and tilted upwards to take that horse cock in deep. Senior pushed his cockhead back into that stretched vagina opening then started ridding that poor woman's pussy hard and deep slapping her ass cheeks to the table when he went deep.

Each time her pussy was filled she grunted then moaned as it slid out. "Yes, Da, breed me! Give me a strong son to fill the blood line. Give me another Patrick to be the caretaker of Ravenwoods! Find my egg with your potent seed. Fuck me hard and deep, here on this ancient table that has seen many fuckings by the Lords of Ravenwoods. Fuck me here in front of our family and again tonight on my marriage bed, then again as your big man cock rises in the morning. Find an egg each time you drown my cunt. Make my belly full of O'Reillys!" she screamed and thrust up to meet his cock coming down.