Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 10

Story Info
William gets the upper hand for once.
4.9k words
4.5
8.5k
16
13

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I have nothing but admiration for the Prince and Princess of Wales, and it is evident that they adore each other and have happily raised three cute children. Quite a contrast to the lying, despicable cry babies that are Harry and the evil witch he wed. The following story is just a bit of fluff and not meant to slander.

xxx

"Oh, for heavens sake, Wills. I know you can't help the hair loss, nor losing your good looks, but surely you can get it up once in a while. We haven't had proper sex in months."

The Princess of Wales got out of bed and straightened out her newly purchased baby doll nightie. Specially chosen to help turn on her impotent husband.

William rolled onto his side in the king sized bed and sighed.

"I've been under considerable stress, as you are well aware. What with Father becoming King. Harry being a total tosser. And not to mention the American She Devil."

To say things of late had become difficult for him would be to deliver a massive understatement.

Wanting nothing more than for his own libido to return, and to rediscover the intimacy of his elegantly attractive wife and lover, it was no wonder he had lost all his hair.

Kate had become more physical of late and she demanded more and more sex. More than he was able to provide.

"I understand perfectly. I have feminine needs that require satisfaction. And if I can't find solace here, then I shall have to go elsewhere."

He looked at his gorgeous wife as she sat at her vanity table and brushed her lustrous hair.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Oh, I've done it. Believe every word I say. I want sex, and I want it now."

He let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head as he struggled with his limp dick, tugging and slapping some life into it.

"I want to know what it's like to sleep with a real man. Someone bold enough to treat me like a woman and not a member of the Royal Family. I want rough sex. I want my hair pulled and I want big wet kisses."

There was indeed a darker, more debauched side to Kate's sexuality, one which she yearned to explore. She wanted a man to force her to confront the slut in herself, to use her in all things carnal.

Hearing his wife outlining a very physical approach to sex was definitely something William knew he could not provide.

Although he had no idea, Kate had stepped outside of the marriage and had slept with others over a period of time.

The Prince furrowed his brow in deep thought. If that was what she wished, then as a dutiful husband, he would provide.

x

Perhaps the most coveted address in all of London is Kensington Palace apartment 1A, home to Prince, Princess, and their children. While dubbing their home an apartment makes it sound like your run-of-the-mill pad, it's anything but. The residence takes up four entire floors and over half the Clock Tower wing of the palace.

The Royal bedroom is on the ground floor, away from the other three which are occupied by the three little ones.

Kate was in a hurry. Her husband always had to wait for her to get ready on a night out, as most men do with their wives. Although the event was only a forty minute drive from the Palace, William was beginning to irritate her by his constant checking of his watch.

"That is SO annoying."

"What? We should have left half an hour ago."

Kate had only been out of the shower barely fifteen minutes earlier, and had just slipped into her white, one shoulder, floor length gown with white appliqué flowers and beading. Much like her iconic wedding dress, her gown was by Alexander McQueen, and she paired it with a pair of Jimmy Choo "Viola" shoes.

She looked like a Greek goddess and she knew it. Looking at the clock she saw that he was right.

"Is the driver here yet?"

"He's on his way up right now. New chap. I chose him myself. Name of Bullock."

The radiant Kate turned her head to her husband and raised a quizzical brow.

"Bullock? That sort of name conjures up a few images."

"I had an idea you might say that," quipped William from his chair.

There was a knock at the door at that moment and he called out for the man to enter.

Both were curious as to what the new driver looked like, and Kate was most impressed when a very tall, muscular male, strode into the room. Involuntarily, Kate found herself staring at the man. He had a crew cut hairstyle, incredibly wide

shoulders, narrow hips and long, lean powerful thighs. He must have been all of six feet six, give or take an inch.

"Bullock? This is Her Grace, the Princess of Wales."

Kate found herself staring down into clear blues eyes with the lightest of lashes.

"Well? What do you say, man?" Prompted William.

"Bit on the skinny side, I suppose, but nice tits."

"WHAT did you say? Wills! Dismiss this dolt at once!"

William remained seated and acted nonchalant. He already saw in the eyes of his usually poised and self-confident wife, the desires of a wanton slut. A slut yearning to wallow in decadent and erotic pleasures. A whore longing to submit utterly her decadent and erotic fantasies. He could see that she was drawn to the tall beefcake. The man that HE had hired to ravish the Princess before his very eyes. He understood her wish to be dominated by a strong, willful man. A virile lover who would be willing to take whatever he wanted. And now was the time.

"I thought this is what you wanted?"

Kate was torn between two thoughts. One, that this brazen and blunt fellow be removed from her presence. But the other thought was to succumb to her deepest desires. Just looking at Bullock made her loins tingle in her silk knickers. She visibly blushed as he studied her slender body from her slim legs to her beautiful face.

"What do you mean?"

"Bullock has my permission to do whatever you wish him to do. I shan't intervene. Just watch."

"Watch? Watch him do what?"

"Well. How about this to start?" Said the ruffian.

Kate instantly realised what was meant by his words as he stepped forward slowly. He reached with his big mitt of a hand to the neckline of her gown, grasping a handful of the expensive fabric and ripping it from her body. Kate gasped aloud as her right breast was bared and jiggled free from the confines of the gown.

"Why you!"

Bullock paused momentarily and then rent the entire front apart with both hands, tearing it so that she was naked from the waist up.

Both he and the Prince drank in her vulnerable state, admiring her perky boobs with the oh so hard tips, and the narrowed curves of her hips. With glaring eyes, Kate thrust out her bosom and stood proudly defiant.

"And what prey, do you intend to do next?"

"I know what you want, My Grace."

"Is that so? And how could you possibly know what I want?"

"The Prince informed me. You want a damn good seeing to. And this proves his point."

Kate felt her lower lip tremble as he stared directly into her eyes with serious intent. In a flash, his hand slid through the top of her dress, now tattered at her navel, and he caressed the layer of fine silk over her throbbing pussy.

Waves of pleasure rushed through her body at his touch.

She felt her quim become moist as he pawed at her muff with her panties still in place. The sensation was all to exquisite. His insistent stroking of the silk against her mons tickled her clit, and her nipples resembled ripe berries as they stiffened.

Her right hand gripped his massive forearm as he swept her silk drawers to one side so that he was able to slip two fingers into her soaked pussy.

"Oh, my god!"

Kate teetered on her high heels as his busy fingers worked in and around her trim muff, thumbing her throbbing clit as he did so.

"Wet already, hmm?"

Kate was speechless, barely able to breath at the utterly outlandish intrusion of her sex. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. Still, he frigged her with thick fingers, gliding up inside her wet labia. Her hips moved in circles as she pressed her half naked body into his bulk.

William heard her whimpers as he watched his wife hump her pussy against the man's hand. Bullock snorted as he finger fucked her harder and deeper.

"That is, so good." She moaned, bucking up with pelvic thrusts.

Her nails dug into his arms as he pulled out suddenly and jammed his juiced up digits into her mouth, forcing her suck on them.

"That's right, My Grace. You fucking posh slut."

He pulled her hair from the right side, dragging her head onto her bare shoulder.

His fingers raked the nape of her neck and throat and Kate responded by reaching up and running her fingers over his stubby scalp.

"Permission to slap her, Your Highness?"

"Granted."

Kate was about to protest, but was abruptly brought back to reality when she received a sharp smack across her left breast, causing her tits to dance on her chest.

"AH!"

"Do you like that" Asked Bullock as he smacked her other tit.

Then he leaned in and proceeded to spank her tits, flanks and belly chuckling at her rippling flesh as he did so.

Although she stood tall, Kate looked small in comparison to the ripped hunk of a man.

He stood back slightly and unceremoniously grabbed onto the remnants of her once elegant gown and ripped the material in twain, letting the ruined garment puddle around her heels.

There she stood, arms outstretched above her head, totally exposed aside from her high heels and underwear. He bent at the waist and peered long and hard at her handcrafted luxury knickers by Angela Friedman, each pair exquisitely made in fine silk, imported French lace, bespoke floral embroideries, and soft stretch mesh. They were so sleek that they seemed like a second skin against her lily white flesh.

"Eeeh!"

Bullock put his thumbs inside the waistband and tugged in an upward direction so that her mound was trapped tightly in the panties. The pronounced shape of her plump labia were clearly visible and the image was highly erotic to both men in the room. He then dragged them down her milky thighs and let them drop to her heels. Kate looked a comical sight, naked and with her drawers hugging her ankles. Not to be out down, the ballsy noblewoman rested her hands on his broad shoulders and stepped out of her lingerie.

"Like what you see?"

Her long dark tresses framed her radiant face and her eyes sparkled as the big oaf leered at her slender frame, lingering at her pussy mound with the tidy thatch of soft, brown curls, that failed to hide her clit that had emerged from its fleshy hood.

"You seem to be quite taken with my knickers. Have a taste."

William applauded Kate's spunk as she crammed her crumpled lingerie into his mouth!

He spat them out and held them up to his nose, deeply inhaling that unique scent of a woman's cunt. He surprised her further when he threw the underwear over her head until they were snug around her neck.

Using the fine knickers like a sling, Bullock pulled Kate down by the head to the level of his prominent bulge.

With his free hand he unzipped his trousers and released his turgid erection from the confines of his sweaty pants.

The sizeable rod sprang up, as stiff as an iron bar and bobbing slightly.

He gripped it and used his eight incher to bitch slap the Princess on the left cheek.

"Bad girl. Bad, bad."

Unable to tear her face away due to her knickers holding her firmly to his groin, Kate had little choice but to gobble up the offered log into her drooling mouth. Her saliva spilled out and down his thick shaft, and her tongue wiggled around the flared helmet of his circumcised dick.

"Suck that cock, you filthy whore!"

Kate went onto her knees and held onto his taut thighs and moaned on his length.

William had his trousers around his ankles as he frantically jerked off at the incredible sight of his graceful wife and mother of his children squatting in her high heels in the buff.

Bullock pushed deeper into her mouth until he hit the roof of her mouth. She gagged and choked but kept on sucking him like a trooper. He let go of her ruined underwear which snagged around her neck like a bandana, and grabbed a handful of her hair. He forced Kate onto his entire length and held her still as her eyes watered and her spit ran down her chin. The brute began to face fuck the Princess, shunting her head back and forth onto his cock again and again, occasionally pausing to see her spit dribble onto her heaving tits.

"Is this really what you want?" Asked William.

"YES! I am a dirty whore!"

Kate felt rejuvenated, happily giving up her body completely to a stranger. She felt deliciously naughty.

"You ready to fuck him, darling?"

"Umm, yethhh!"

"Excuse me?"

Bullock pulled his slick log put and let her speak.

"Yes! I want him to fuck me. Please!"

Kate felt a shiver of a thrill run through her body. Having another man ravish her in front of her husband was the ultimate taboo. William turned to have a better view of what was going on, and his wife noted his full erection.

The hired stunt cock shrugged his trousers off and pulled his shirt off over his head.

Kate was roughly manhandled towards the nearest wall, Bullock's strong arms pulling her close to him. He crushed his chest to her bosom, her hard nipples against his abundance of muscles. He hands swiftly moved down her arched back and on down to her bunched nether cheeks. Her lithe left leg snaked around his waist as she made contact with the wall.

His cock pushed between her thighs and he eased in past her slippery labia and pushed deep into her velvet tunnel. Kate's knees weakened from the insertion and he cupped her buttocks to support her. Bullock planted his feet out wide and began working in and out, his hands pushing rhythmically on her buttocks. Kate felt ripples of pleasure radiate and heat her loins.

"HO!"

With a grunt and a sniff, he was up the hot brunette like a rat up a drainpipe. They came nose to nose as he humped up from his toes to give the thrilled woman slow strokes. Her pussy was so wet by this time that he was able to drive his entire length inside her sopping pussy. The huge hunk was conscious of her cunt tightening around his hard cock, and this spurred him on to start started thrusting into her faster.

Her left leg came up behind him and clamped to his upper thigh as her back bumped against the wall.

He was too strong for her to put up much of an effort as he hefty lunges up lifted her body. Her fingernails raked his back as she tried to merge her whole body with his.

"You want it rough? You get it rough."

Bullock again pulled out of Kate's sloppy cunt and took her by the elbow towards her favourite full length mirror. He slammed her face to the glass and held her there with a hand on the back of her head.

"See that?"

Kate's mouth met glass as she mumbled.

"What do you see?"

The panting Princess put her hands on the mirror for support as his large cock thrust into her from behind. His muscular legs slammed into the backs of hers as he thrust deep into her hard.

"A cock hungry slut. What do you see?"

Bullock gripped the back of her neck in a vise like grip so that she saw her face reflected. Her eye liner had run and her lips were puffy.

"A...a cccuclkk..."

"A cock hungry slut. Repeat."

Kate's heels dug into the thick carpet as she was repeatedly slammed into from behind. He gave her a resounding smack on her right lower cheek for encouragement.

"A cock hungry slut." She splattered as she yelped from another spank on her other pert cheek.

His hefty lunges were knocking Kate into next week. Her legs were wide apart for balance and her eyes lowered to see his club of a dick piston up and down in a steady beat into her gaping cunt. Her head was tilted up with a hand around her throat and her jiggling tits were pawed at by the man's free hand.

His cum filled balls swung wildly against her and she got wetter and more excited with the anticipation of what may occur next.

She looked over at William, who was standing two feet away, watching with wide eyes.

"He's fucking me, darling."

"He certainly is. You look so sexy." Agreed William.

"You like his cock? Sliding in and out of my cunt?"

William just nodded as his throat dried. The bull was good. He pounded her silly. But not only that, the fact that the Prince was in attendance made the tryst so much more exciting.

"Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me hard." Cried she as Bullock stopped in mid stroke.

"Take her to the bed." Instructed the Prince as he moved his chair for the best view.

"As you wish, Your Highness."

With no effort at all, Kate was hoisted around to face the king size bed. He frog marched her towards it with her still impaled on his cock. As they moved together, he gave her shallow and suggestive strokes to steer her in the right direction. With a heave Kate was deposited on the mattress, belly down, ass up. His erection wagged in front of him like a puppy tail as he eyed up her buttocks with the distinct impression of his hand on either nate. Bullock stood at the foot of the bed and removed his shoes and socks. She stole a quick glance at William who had his boner in his sweaty fist as he watched intently.

He had not felt this hard in yonks, and it felt good to have a stiff dick to wank. Maybe Kate was right. A bit of what you fancy does you good.

"Oh! You!"

He dragged his hard-on along the crack of her delectable bum. For a split second he and she thought he may very well go for her puckered asshole, and indeed, Bullock pondered on which hole to choose. He chose her slippery cunt, sliding his hard thick cock up her and holding it there. Then he used his bulk to press her into the bed as he mounted her doggy style. She was pinned down hard as he savagely shoved his big cock deep inside her. She shrieked when he jammed his right foot on her cheek and forcibly nailed her face to the pillow.

"Oh, God." She screamed as she was slammed into harder with each thrust.

His big toe scratched her cheek and his heel stamped under her chin. She trembled beneath him, and her pussy spasmed around his cock as he thrust in deeper.

William was enthralled and a little apologetic as he saw the cock for hire yank Kate's head around to look at his face pressed so close.

"See your husband? Jerking off as he watches us rut like two dogs in heat? See how turned on he is watching a real man fuck your brains out?"

Kate's pussy creamed on his length as the refined Princess was maltreated. She struggled beneath him as she was slammed into hard.

She was completely pinned on her front as the bastard settled his cumbersome weight on her back.

Bullock leaned back at that point and pulled Kate up with him. Now she was positioned on all fours with the outline of her bottom pressed back against his front.

"Mmmmmm!"

Not for the first time, the Prince asked himself how on earth he could subject such an exquisite creature as she to such a wanton display of perversion. But her moans and groans were without some of the most pleasurable sounds Kate had voiced in an age.

She looked quite sinful on her hands and knees with her fine hair mussed and a bull fucking her doggy style. Bullock used one hand to slide between her thighs so that he could strum her clit. Kate felt a gush of fluids from her cunt as he brought her off.

He humped up once really hard and rolled the pair of them. Now, Kate was in a dominant position in a reverse cowgirl position. She took in a deep breath and immediately began to fuck him with circular motions of her hips, lifting herself up high, and then sinking back down on the full length of his glistening organ.

"Get...in...there!"

His left hand came up on her throat as she lift herself up and back on his pole of a prick. Her willowy pins straddled his thighs as he not finding the bed.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12