Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adorable Princess was loving this. Her pussy clamped down hard on his manhood, milking it with every effort.

His grip on her throat tightened. A reminder that it was he calling the shots. The more Kate moved her hips over him, fucking him recklessly, the more he held her in his fist.

"My word!"

Meanwhile, Wills was wide eyed and focused as he perceived Bullock's cock going in and out of Kate. Her tits were bouncing madly as she gave it her all. Bullock was smacking her on the bum again, and the sound of those resounded in the bedroom.

"Fuck! Fuck me like the fucking whore I am!"

William moved in closer in order to fully view the hired stud shunting in and out of his wife's muff. Kate duly leaned back to let him appreciate the moment. The Prince saw her stream of pussy juice wetting her inner thighs and the moisture on her pubes. The massive cock had stretched her out and her pussy lips were puffy and dark pink. Kate smiled at her spouse, proud and happy as she basked in the sheer depravity of it all.

"Yikes!"

She had but a second to react before she tossed over and placed on her right side. William had the perfect view as she stretched out her legs and looked into his wide eyes. Bullock slipped in behind her and raised her left leg so that he could enter her in this spoon position. He snuggled up close to her back as he moved in and out. The Prince focused on the driving cock that drove in an out of his wife's muff, lifting her slightly on very in stroke. His left hand massaged her tits and Kate stared into William's eyes as he jerked his own erection furiously.

"Can't feel anything," bemoaned the well hung brute as he withdrew.

He rolled Kate onto her back and dragged her a foot down the bed, rucking the silk sheets beneath her. He forced her long legs apart and climbed on top of her. She placed the palms of her hands on his chest as he entered her with a single plunge.

He fucked her hard, taking her pussy all the way to the balls with huge pelvic thrusts.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Kate moaned over and over, her head slamming back into a pillow.

Her slender legs wrapped around his waist and her hips pushed upward from the bed. Her buttocks were ground into the soft mattress as the stud found his desired pace.

He moved his hips backward and forward in with steady strokes, and Kate clung to him, rocking with him deliriously happy to have her arms and legs entwined around

him. William's ears were filled with the lewd slapping sound of his body ramming into her. It didn't take long for Kate reach another peak.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum! Oooh!" She moaned as her body convulsed in yet another climax.

Bullock pulled out and spanked Kate hard with his open palm.

"Do you want me to fuck you like a dog?"

Kate felt ragged and limp as she was once again moved onto her hands and knees. Then she gasped out loud as he licked his fingers and worked inside her asshole.

She glared at him over her shoulder, knowing his next intentions.

"Do it, you bastard!" She ordered rather than just acknowledging his actions.

William saw Bullock look in his direction for Royal approval, and the Prince nodded as he strangled his stiff dick in a tight fist. There was something totally immoral about Kate giving up her back passage to a complete stranger. From her point of view, the immodest Princess was as pleased as Punch to get some up her ass.

"Very well."

Bullock pressed his knob at her moistened starfish, sending shivers up her spine. He penetrated her anus and she sucked in air through gritted teeth. First, there came a tightness and an odd pressure, and then he pushed in further.

Once he was half way home, Kate rested on her elbows as the initial hurt lessened. His cock went in and out of her, slipping past that ring of muscle known as the sphincter and inside her anus.

"Get in there!" Yelled Bullock, mimicking the Princess from earlier.

She was anally fucked good and hard, making her whole body rock and making her tits sway beneath her as her hips were banged into from behind.

Now, William acted. His rigid dick ached for attention, and after shedding his trousers, he moved in front of his wife. Her eyes narrowed as he tentatively took her by the hair and raised her face to his crotch level.

"Suck it."

They looked into each others eyes as he knelt down before her.

Her body still moved to and fro as she was shagged anally as William tried to slide his cock past her wet lips. He finally held her head and pushed from the hips. Success! His cock was sucked in and devoured hungrily by Kate. Now, she had to rampant dicks to contend with. The two men began to pump her, one in her mouth and one up her ass, moving in a shameless manner. Through William's eyes, his beautiful spouse looked a picture. Her buttocks were parted as Bullock's huge log speared her asshole. William skull fucked her mercilessly, providing her with what he presumed was her deepest desires. She bucked and sucked. Grinding her hips against Bullock's groin and drooling over her husband's boner.

"Is this how you thought it would be, my darling?"

"Ownm, umummunighn!"

Wills pumped several times into her mouth, secretly loving the filthy slurping sounds she made with his every thrust.

Bullock's face contorted as he pushed deeper into her bowels, feeling his balls swing onto her wet pussy below.

Suddenly, Kate tightened up on his cock, and she screamed around her husband's cock as she climaxed. After several minutes of being taken by two fellow's, Kate had been fanning her clit to orgasm.

It proved too much for William as he held Kate's face and erupted into her mouth and onto her chin. Kate made yummy sounds as she lapped and swallowed his deposit without hesitation until he was spent.

He pulled back and grinned at his cock which had a slimy film of saliva and cum along the quivering shaft.

"Feel good?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh my God, you have NO idea." Answered an exhausted Kate. "Now, fill my ass full of your cum, you bastard!

Bullock muttered expletives as he stared down at his slippery cock driving into the little pink puckered asshole of the Princess.

"That's it! Come in me!"

Bullock straightened up and grunted as his hips impacted her bum. Seeing the Prince give him the nod, the rabid beefcake slammed into her once more, then roared as he began to ejaculate inside her asshole. He continued to gush inside her as he held onto her trim waist, and then he pulled out. Her ravaged anus winked and a trickle of white cum seeped out in a series of globs.

Her knees collapsed, and she toppled onto her side panting.

The feeling of emptiness in her back passage was odd to say the least, as the man's cum leaked out of her ass onto the fine sheets.

"May I be excused, Your Highness?"

"Certainly, my man."

"Sir. Madam."

The sight of Bullock bowing in the nude, AND with a dribbling dick made for a humorous sight.

"By the way, my darling. You owe me for a new dress."

"It would be my pleasure."

END

12