Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 11

Story Info
The Princess enjoys a gangbang.
4.4k words
4.65
12k
18
11

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

The Prince and Princess of Wales have been married for 12 years, and have three fine children. William and Kate's love story is very well known and famously began at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, with the couple celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary earlier this year.

Recent updates to their hugely important ceremonial roles seem to have given new life to the two forty-year old's, and the couple appears as in love as ever, as well as dutiful servants to the newly crowned King.

According to The Sun newspaper tabloid, the Princess of Wales affectionally uses two funny nicknames for her husband, which are reported to be 'Baldy' and 'Big Willy.' Prince William is also said to have used the terms 'Babykins' and 'DoD' which stands for 'Duchess of Doolittle.'

In actual fact, Kate really calls her inadequate spouse 'LITTLE Willy' due to the poor fellow's lack of length in the trouser division. And so, to satisfy the voracious sexual appetite of his very attractive wife, the Prince had graciously given her free reign to take others to her bed. Just so long as she understands her responsibility for her Royal duties.

There can be no doubt that Kate is an eight or even nine on a scale of one to ten. Neither curvy nor the supermodel type, she is nonetheless elegant and graceful with just a hint of naughtiness in that seductive smile of hers. Whereas William is not much higher than a three at best. Boring, balding, and banal he had not much idea of lovemaking and had never brought Kate to orgasm. They had never experimented with different positions and the sex was nothing to write home about and was strictly by the numbers.

When the Royal couple attended the game between England and Wales Six Nations clash in Cardiff, Kate was in awe of the brawny and well-developed players. Kate is actually the patron of the Rugby Football Union and Rugby Football League and so was supporting England. Meanwhile, William, who has been patron of the Welsh Rugby Union since 2016, was cheering for Wales who eventually lost 20-10 in a bruising encounter at the Principality Stadium. Following the game the Royal couple spoke with the two teams in their locker rooms and photographs from the meetings were shared to the Prince and Princess of Wales' Twitter account.

Images show Kate posing for pictures, laughing and joking with the victorious players. Kate had taken over the rugby patronages from her brother-in-law Prince Harry who relinquished them after stepping down as a senior royal and moving to the USA.

The Princess of Wales, who grew up watching rugby with her family, is known as one of the sportiest members of the Royal Family and has taken on her husband in everything from dragon boating to wind buggy racing at royal engagements. She has played tennis and hockey from a young age and is also a Royal patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club and is a frequent visitor to the Wimbledon Championships. Kate's sister, Pippa, wrote in Vanity Fair magazine in 2014: "Rugby was a big thing for our family, we'd plan our weekends around the big matches."

"Darling William. I have a special request to ask of you. Consider it my anniversary gift."

"And what might that be, my dearest?"

"The football team."

"Come again?"

"I desire to be ravished by the entire team."

"All at the same time?"

"Correct, my sweet. I want to be gangbanged!"

x

"Well? How do I look?"

Kate entered the master bedroom of their London home, Apartment 1A inside of Kensington Palace, which is very different from their humble cottage abode. This location featured five reception rooms, three main bedrooms, dressing rooms, a night and day nursery, and staff quarters. Prince William and Princess Kate had lived at Adelaide Cottage in Windsor for almost a year now, and the idyllic family home was home to their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis. The unique four-bedroom property, located within Windsor Great Park, is actually a Grade II-listed building, which means there are strict planning rules and regulations that the royals have to adhere to. So, on the odd occasion, the couple had some free time, they drove back to the city for some 'adult' leisure.

The three children had broken up for the Summer holidays from their Lambrook School in Berkshire and were awaiting transfer back to London.

Kate smiled at her husband as she flaunted her astonishing figure in the racy all-black outfit she had purchased under an assumed name from Ann Summers online. William's jaw dropped as he took in her seriously erotic look. The brunette babe had a black leather jacket with long sleeves and stand-up puff shoulders. It closed across her modest bosom from right to left with a side zip closure, and the flap-down collar gave more than a tantalizing glimpse of her cleavage. Around her flared hips was a broad black belt with a large gold buckle that cinched in her already slim waist. Her mini skirt was of a wrap-around type with a high waist and asymmetrical hem, and the Prince was well aware that she had neglected to wear any panties under it.

Her heady tall figure of five-nine was further heightened by her over-the-knee high boots in black leather with the five-inch killer stiletto heels. Her fingerless leather gloves had rounded silver studs on top and looked the business and Wills imagined them wrapped around several stiff cocks. A matching black choker was around her elegant neck and also had round silver studs. On top of her mane of black hair was a black leather biker hat with a rigid visor and silver chain across the front.

"You look fantastic!" He blurted, clutching his hard-on through his pants.

"Thank you."

Everything had been for the upcoming evening entertainment and William had privately sent out messages to his closest and trusted aides to establish an understanding with several rugby-type male escorts.

"For me?"

"My gift to you. Happy Anniversary, Babykins" He spread his hands out and sat back as ten naked beefcakes joined the couple.

William nodded to one fellow who came over and shook his hand. The blue-eyed, brown-haired Steve had been picked out first by Wills who had perused the escort agency portfolios. He was five-eleven, seemed quite intelligent and discrete, and had an athletic build. Next up was Leo. A tall, twenty-year-old with black hair and who was perfectly manicured. Jack shook William's hand in a firm grip and looked him directly in the eyes with an intriguing pout. At six feet five he was the tallest and his brushed-back brown hair made him seem even taller. Another young stud with blue eyes and fair hair named Scott had an engaging smile and a dimpled face that gave him a boyish look.

"Happy anniversary, darling Wills."

Kate stood awestruck as a black-skinned hunk hustled up and bumped her left hip. William sat and made himself comfortable as the well-hung fellow ran his hand up and down her flanks. She in turn rubbed her hands over his tight ass which made her smile with pleasure.

The Prince watched excitedly as his wife was in the middle of a very seductive three-way between two very virile studs. Instead of being jealous, William enjoyed the sight of the Princess getting caressed and felt up by two strangers. The darker of the two leaned over and kissed her on her lips. Then, she turned to the other and she placed a huge wet juicy kiss on the mouth. The assembled group all looked on with their impressive erections in their big fists. The regal vixen then addressed them in a voice that could cut glass.

"What I require from all of you is to treat me like any other whore. I am no longer a Princess, merely a woman who demands sex. Rough and ready. Shall we adjourn to the entertainment room?"

The Royal couple had converted the biggest bedroom into a playroom. There was room in there for about ten people with two king-sized mattresses pushed together.

Kate unbuttoned her black jacket and let it fall from her shoulders, allowing her tits to be fully exposed. She then tossed her hat over her shoulder and she stood tall and superior with her chin up and with hands on her hips. Seeing this as a green light, the group responded.

Surrounded by the first four virile-looking rugby types, Kate went onto her knees and looked from one big cock to another. She chose Leo first, and as he held his boner up, she stared at it with hungry eyes and hungrier lips. It looked huge in her hand as she stroked the light brown shaft gingerly. She enveloped the fat head and sucked on it with glee. He groaned as she cooed in delight.

Then, she turned her head towards her left and took another upright pole in her slender fist, and brushed her mouth over the tapered tip. She bobbed her head back and forth on the thick dick, caressing every inch with her wet lips. Kate made loud slurping noises as she warmed up and bounced on her haunches in excitement.

The others moved in closer and Jack pushed his boner against her left cheek and snacked it on her with a certain arrogance. She turned her head, her eyes wide, and gasped at his nine-inch cock, one of the biggest of the group. The Prince saw for himself how the huge purple head popped inside her mouth with some effort on her part. Her jaw stretched open as the bulbous glans were wedged inside and she gurgled and choked a little as she sucked hard. She used both hands to wank two of the others at the same time as she sucked on Jack, and William temporarily lost sight of her in the crowd of bare butts as he craned his neck.

"Fuck, yeah!"

The one called Delroy stepped up, and from his position, the Prince could see that he had a huge and extremely black cock with a well-defined and prominent purple-hued mushroom-sized glans. Kate gazed at the hunk of a man before giving the

plump head of his cock a lingering kiss. She then slipped her tongue out and then lustfully traced her way to the spot where the shaft and his head met. Delroy snapped his head backward as he relished the oral pleasuring that he was receiving from the Royal slut.

"You like seeing me suck a big black cock, hmm? He's sooo thick!"

With his cock securely in her right hand, Kate began to suck feverishly on the large black cock, wrapping a gloved hand around the ten-inch piece of ebony meat before her face. She deposited a huge glob of saliva on his knob and used that as lube to begin stroking his shaft with two hands. With his sheer size, Kate barely managed to get a little more than the head of his cock into her mouth. She forced herself down on him to the point where she began to gag. Wills could see her eyes watering as she forced the head of his cock down her throat causing her gag reflex to go into overdrive resulting in her almost choking on that massive dick in

her mouth. After struggling to get almost half of his stiff dick in her mouth, Kate backed off and attempted to catch her breath.

"My pussy is sooo wet!"

The Prince of Wales began to wank his dick furiously as he watched his little fuck bunny of a wife going around and around her horny admirers who were all stroking their stiff cocks as they waited their turn. Kate hopped around in a circle, alternatively licking and sucking all that she could. A few sucks here, one or two licks there. She had hands reaching out to her luscious bod now as her mini skirt rode up her pert bottom. One stud grabbed her firm bum and his searching fingers probed her anus. Scott had his hand between her upper thighs and was cupping her moist pussy. Both her tits were pawed at and groped as the escort's ardour intensified. It was Steve who said something to the group and Kate was lifted up effortlessly and carried to the mattresses.

"So hot!" William sighed as he undid his belt and dragged his trousers down to his ankles.

"Could somebody please fuck me?" Demanded the Princess.

Without ceremony, one stud then hiked her skirt up to her broad belt and eased her down on her back. With her legs splayed out, the Princess sighed in delight as he buried his face in her wet pussy. He grabbed her breasts with two hands and he passionately caressed her tits and nipples. Kate shrieked as her long legs were then bent back so that her knees were beside her tits and the heels of her boots pointed up to the ceiling.

Gregory swiped her nether holes from anus to clitoris over and over until her inner thighs and snatch were saturated with spit. Gregory applied a fair dollop of lube onto his knob and swiped his bell end up and down her moistened slit before finding her fuck hole. He parted her soft folds with ease, and Kate grabbed hold of her tits as she shook from the initial hard strokes of the tall stud.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

The willowy minx moaned and Gregory hissed every time he penetrated her with his big balls smacking against her upturned bottom. The heels of her boots waved in the air as their groins mashed against each other. Her juices and the applied lubricant ran in a line down the sublime crevice between her cheeks and The wide-eyed Prince increased his wanking in kind.

"Look at that, Little Willy! You could never reach this far inside me."

The Prince gasped in awe as his beautiful spouse writhed beneath the guy. Steve then moved in and quickly took the place of Gregory and the intense fucking never let up for a second. The athletic stud planted his hands in such a position that he supported her upturned legs in the crook of his forearms as he moved to and fro inside her hot box. He bent to give her a passionate and lengthy kiss as he pulled back until his glistening cock was half out before thrusting right back in hard. Leo hovered at her head and pulled her back so that her long brown hair fell down. Kate opened her mouth in stunned surprise as he plunged his cock into her mouth and literally face fucked her. As one cock slipped into her pussy, so the other banged the back of her throat.

"Fuck!"

Her saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth as Leo jammed his cock in hard. Sweat dappled the back of Steve as he slammed into Kate. He paused, slammed in again, and then paused.

"Ah, fuck!"

He pulled out in time to stave off his orgasm and eased back and wiped his brow. Leo sat back on one end of the bed and held his impressive pole straight up. He was in direct line with Wills and he beckoned to Kate to sit in his lap. With her dark brown eyes on his, the slender Royal sat down backward in Leo's lap and guided his dick into her moist cunt. Still fixated on her husband, Kate dug the heels of her boots in and began to grind her hips in a deep shunt that must have vibrated on her clit.

"Look, husband. See how his cock fills me up so?"

Indeed, this new position afforded William a clear view of the escort's cock driving inside Kate's trimmed muff. The greased-up cock standing slid in and out with relative ease, and Kate gripped his thighs as she shunted back and forth on his groin. As more and more of his cock was hungrily devoured by Kate, her joyous moans of pleasure turned into a whimper of pleasurable pain. The Prince watched in amazement as inch by inch of that big dick disappeared into her cunt.

Seemingly eager for another, she lifted herself off his cock and promptly sat in the lap of Scott. She sank down instantly, taking most of his length inside her molten cunt. His thighs tensed up as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to fuck herself on his impressive log. Now fully impaled all but the last inch of dick, the ravenous Royal Princess bounced up and down with rapid hip rolls.

"Getting an eyeful, lover?" She teased her spouse as she slid up and down

even faster.

Ever the seasoned smut puppy, Kate rose herself up to the point where her pussy had only the tip of his cock in her, and then she slammed all the way down to his balls.

"Eek!"

Kate yelped when Jack suddenly grabbed her by her lustrous hair and rudely dragged her u to her feet. He growled as he forced the tall brunette to crawl across the carpet on her hands and knees. His fingers were entwined in her long tresses as she had no choice but to keep up with him as he marched to the middle of the room.

"Fucking bitch!"

He spun her into her back on the carpet into the missionary position and held her legs out by her ankles.

"Put it in."

Kate gulped as she fed his lubed-up rod to her gaping entrance. He started to screw her into the floor with power strokes, and Kate moaned loudly with every thrust into her pussy. He grabbed her head and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Harder! Harder!"

Kate begged for her stud to fuck her brains out. He duly began to rhythmically pump in and out of the grateful Princess. Her screams had gotten to the point where she now had an audience of six of the other naked and virile escorts. Kate was in heaven as she entered a whole new realm of sexual pleasure.

"That's it. Show my husband how to fuck a real woman."

Although part of William was acutely jealous, he saw that his gorgeous better half was receiving the fucking of her life. The lewd sound of flesh slapping together heightened William's arousal even more. Kate had been roughly fucked for twenty minutes and she showed no signs of slowing up.

"My word!"

Kate was again rudely manhandled and Wills put his hand over his mouth as his wife was gripped by her left ankle and dragged across the carpet back toward the bed. Her hair fanned out behind her as the thick tufts of yarn rucked up the crevice between her buttocks. She was made to bend over the bed and Steve came up behind her and mounted her doggy style. He proceeded to give her a series of hard probing thrusts before he started to shunt in and out at a fair rate.

"Oh...yes! Give...it...to...me!"

He took her hips in both hands and plunged in and out. Kate was then presented with Scott's generous length and she took it into her mouth as she balanced on the palms of her hands. The young stud held her face in his hands as he was sucked and the three of them shifted to and fro on the mattress. Steve pulled out and was replaced seconds later by Leo who entered Kate's sticky cunt with a smooth thrust up.

"Mmm! You nasty men! I love nasty men!"

Kate now hummed alternatively on Scott and Jack as the sophisticated Royal was fed with two big dicks. As Leo shifted up a gear, her cheeks rippled from the hard bumping from his groin and they both groaned with pleasure. Scott was replaced by Gregory who advanced on Kate with his large organ. He shoved the bell end into her mouth and she tried her hardest to suck in him.

"Gagh!"

The others hovered behind her and Scott took his turn in fucking the ravaged woman from behind. He hammered her wife like there was no tomorrow and Kate lurched forwards with each powerful thrust. She could sense more of the guys awaiting their turns to fuck her as they gathered in a line. Scott gave her a playful smack on the right cheek and then gave one of the others a high five.

Her shaking body was tipped over and Wills lost sight of his wife under a mass of huge studs. Her legs were once again held high in the air by her ankles, and three or even four of them ravaged her pussy with fast-moving tongues and rubbery lips. Two other men were holding her legs apart as she was eaten out. The Prince was dumbstruck at the sight of the Princess being eaten alive by the naked guys. The noises she made were like nothing she had ever emitted in her life. She screamed as fingers and flicking tongues in her cunt and anus brought her to a rapid climax.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

The lust-crazed minx was lifted back onto all fours and mounted doggy once more. She squirted over the rigid cock that was gliding in and out of her glistening pussy, and Kate rocked back and forth faster. The sight of his shaft vanishing inside her made her husband double his cock jerks. Her laboured breathing turned him on big style as Kate felt another mount her from behind and slam his hips up to drive his big log into her to the hilt.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12