Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum again!"

Kate rolled onto the bed and she cupped her dripping muff. Before she could gather her wits, she was grabbed by her arms and forced into the lap of the black-skinned Delroy. With a big push in her back, Kate leaned forwards and rode him with a few shallow moves up and down and looked behind her. Scott had joined them and was busy coating her shitter with a generous dollop of lube. She met William's gaze once more with an expression that could only be described as sheer wanton lust.

"He's going to fuck me in the bottom, Wills."

Scott eased his prick inside her asshole and pushed through her sphincter. She shrieked as all three remained still and adjusted to the double penetration. Then they all started to move in sync. Scott held her buns as he eased in and out of her back hole and Delroy pushed up with his hips into her slippery cunt.

"Look...my...love. Two men...ugh! Inside me!"

What an incredible sight! Kate Middleton was sandwiched tightly between two good-looking men who knew what they were doing.

"Keep going! Keep going!" urged a perspiring Kate.

William put his fist into his mouth as the Princess was relentlessly doubled fucked. She squealed as they drilled her. She was pounded, hammered, spanked, and fucked silly until Wills saw her body tremble in her well-earned climax. Scott then cried out as he bottomed out and held her tightly in his hands. His warm cum filled her asshole as he ejaculated, and as he pulled out and his semen dripped out of her anus. Delroy held her about the waist and pressed on her broad belt as he came immediately after, and he gushed up inside her pussy. As they disengaged, the Prince leaned forward in his seat and looked on admiringly at Kate's stretched-out holes and her swollen labia.

"Nearly done, my love."

Four studs encircled the bedraggled woman and they all jerked off.

Stream after stream of cum flowed out of their cocks and covered her tits with layers of goo. Three more hovered over her and held out heavily veined pricks.

Kate sighed and flicked out with her pink tongue all over the bulbous heads as they pumped and pumped.

Together, they sent hot loads into her open mouth and she gulped down every drop of cum. Wills gasped and filled his palm with his own seed as he finally ejaculated.

"To us, you stuck-up bitch!"

Kate opened her mouth to protest just as she was dropped onto one of the two remaining male escorts in a reverse cowgirl fashion. She felt her skirt ripped away from her body as she was unceremoniously speared on a stiff dick. The flared helmet popped inside her anus and as she fought for some purchase he placed his hands about her waist just above the big belt she wore and used her to fuck his pole.

"God, this is sooo exciting!"

The final hired cock climbed on the bed and moved in between her legs. He aimed his hose at Kates's pussy at the same time the guy under her was still balls deep inside her bum. Both her holes were now stretched to the limits as the fat cocks tried to find a space inside her. The indecent noise of their balls slapping between her legs and both studs pushing in and out like dogs in heat was impossible to describe. By this point in the gangbang, Kate was unkempt and disheveled. The hired stunt cocks were relentless and fucked the wanton Royal like she was a piece of meat.

"I love it!" She screamed as she climaxed.

Suddenly both men signaled their end they jerked and shook as they exploded inside both her sodden holes. They spewed their loads at the same time Kate reached her umpteenth orgasm of the evening. As they both pulled out of her, streams of cum gushed from her pussy and shitter as she lay with her hands between her legs.

William had never seen anything like it in his life. Kate Middleton had never been fucked by so many big dicks at one time. Eventually, the group dressed and left. The Prince and Princess spent the next hour recapping what had just happened. Kate said that it was the greatest sex she had ever had and that she would love to do it again one day. It took her a full week before her pussy and anus stopped aching. The following week, Kate rushed in with that day's edition of the Times newspaper.

"Wills. Look at this. The West Indies cricket team is to tour England for a series of test matches. Can you imagine? A dozen fit and well-hung black fellows? I want you to arrange a meeting."

"Oh, bloody hell!"

END

12