Kate Middleton's Uni Years Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate rides the train and then paints graffiti on the wall.
3.8k words
4.57
9.1k
9
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Not a true account of affairs, just my wild imagination running riot.

xxx

Summer, 2002.

Kate looked out of the train window at the miserable looking cows chewing the cud and yawned. She was halfway to London on a long and tedious railway journey from Fife to London where she had just completed her first year at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland.

It had been an enjoyable year and she looked forward to another during which she hoped might match the first for some exciting relationships. She had just dumped her room mate and boyfriend, Rupert, and was free and single. Not that being with him all year had stopped her from having a good time and experimenting sex with various partners.

x

She had caught the 13.41 from Kirkcaldy railway station on Abottshall Road to Endinburgh's Waverley station where she boarded the 14.25 from platform 16 bound for Kings Cross. The journey was estimated to take five hours non stop, and Kate hoped to catch up on some needed research on her chosen subject, Victorian Art History.

As she settled in a seat by the window and got comfortable she fished inside her bag for her Walkman. The click clack of the train wheels on the track were soon drowned out as she listened to a previous lecture she had recorded. The train appeared to have very few passengers and alone and feeling a little restless she got up to walk along the corridor to find the concession coach.

"Oh, he's cute."

As she passed one of the other compartments she saw a good looking young man dressed in a fine suit and looking well groomed. She paused by the door with the glass window and peered inside at the sole occupant. The square jawed man lowered his magazine and glanced up at Kate. She had put on a very short dress on this trip and was bare legged with a pair of high heeled naked sandals. Despite wearing no make up the pretty brunette was undoubtedly enchanting with her long waves loose about her shoulders.

"Maybe."

Kate felt a thrill as she saw him take a lingering look at her gazelle like long legs. She had long considered her pins to be her best feature with slender thighs and calves which tapered to fine ankles. Intrigued, and feeling a tad frisky, Kate walked down to purchase a cup of tea and passed the same compartment on her way back to hers. With a supreme confidence and a little daring Kate decided to act and at precisely the point where her intended target sat she stopped, turned her back to the glass door and lifted the hem of her dress and scratched languidly at her right buttock.

"This should be easy."

In addition to her ravishing legs, Kate had a marvelous behind, with lifted cheeks and a desirable and exciting gap between those upper thighs. She had a pair of the skimpiest panties she owned and the underwear was so scanty as to be virtually non existent. Kate returned to her seat and crossed one bare leg over her other. She made certain that her tight dress rode up to show off those splendid white thighs, not to mention a tantalising peak of her undies. At the open door Kate felt a shadow being cast and looked up to see the very same man she had flirted with.

Fifteen-love!

"Pardon me, miss. But do you have a match?"

"I might. Let me check, Mister?"

"Call me John."

"Mine's Kate. Do have a seat."

Pleased at her result she picked up her bag and deliberately widened her bewitching legs so when John sat opposite her he had a bird's eye view of her exposed pussy mound. As she searched she stole a glance at his crotch and noted a definite bulge that made a sizeable tent in his well pressed trousers.

Thirty-love.

"No, terribly sorry. Maybe in my big bag."

Kate rose from her seat and reached up with both hands to the overhead rack above the seated John.

"Allow me."

John got up and stood hip to hip with Kate. She fluttered her long lashes and took a big sniff of his cologne. Just then the train entered a tunnel and the compartment went black for a few seconds. Then the train accelerated and the pair of them fell into each other. Kate yelped but took the welcome opportunity to grab at John's large package.

"Excuse me. so sorry." Said Kate blushing.

"Don't be." Answered the tall man with the mop of sandy hair.

Forty-love!

They embraced and their mouths met in a heated kiss. Kate liked how his chest brushed against her breasts and she felt her nipples tingle and stiffen. John reached behind her and pawed at her bottom under her short dress. This fueled her passion and Kate sought out his tongue with hers, all the while their hands explored each other.

"I want you," she whispered in his ear in a hushed tone.

Her hands ran over his muscles under his suit jacket as her hips swayed and bumped into his.

"I don't even know you." He replied.

John never felt so stiff as he drank in her lovely aroma and nibbled her neck.

"Makes it more interesting, don't you think?"

Kate ground against him in an attempt to brush on his erection and she unravelled his neck tie and shirt buttons. He broke off and stood back.

"I can't."

Kate pointed to his obvious erection and then lifted her dress off over her head. She shifted her weight to her left leg and put her hands on her hips.

"I find that hard to believe, considering how hard THAT looks."

John had to agree as he focused on her naked body. Her dark brown hair contrasted with her fair complexion and he admired the way her waves stopped just at the tops of her luscious breasts.

"Here."

Without waiting for permission Kate loosened his belt and tugged the zip down all the way. She gasped as she grabbed his boner and stared at his wonderful cock. It pointed straight up and was completely smooth apart from a pulsing blue vein down the side. Game, set and match!

"Things just got even more amusing."

John groaned and his dick jerked in Kate's fist. She leaned forward and stretched her mouth over the big head and his foreskin peeled back. Her hot breath made John hiss between clenched teeth as she sucked on his bell end. He especially liked the way she lapped at that sensitive part of his cock e where his foreskin ended.

"Oh, fuck!"

Kate's eyes burned into his with an intensity that made his heart thump in his chest. He began to jerk his hips at her as she took more and more of his throbbing hose inside her drooling mouth. Kate loved how he felt in her mouth and her tongue darted out like a snake, lapping and flicking out rapidly.

"Wow!"

As Kate began to giggle the resulting vibrations ran down his thick shaft and he seized her head to stop her for fear of coming down her throat. Kate relinquished her grip on his heavenly rod and sighed.

"I'm so wet down there. Care to stem the tide?"

She then peeled off her saturated panties and laid back along the train's three seated train chair. She kicked out her willowy legs in a wanton invitation and the pink insides of her wet cunt beckoned with it's succulent slit. Kate mouthed a silent 'fuck me' and the clacking of the steel wheels on the tracks seemed to say the same thing.

'Fuck me, click clack. Fuck me, click clack. Fuck me, click clack!'

John shrugged his jacket off and dropped his trousers and underpants. He reached into his pocket and Kate laughed as he retrieved a single condom.

"You came prepared!"

John ripped the wrapper off and rolled it down onto his quivering dick. He climbed in between her splayed legs and fed his cock head to her pussy entrance. His wide tip opened her up and his shaft followed on in. The seat was not idle for a missionary fuck and John was all elbows and hands as he fought for a balance.

"Do it."

The young female grabbed onto his butt and hooked her heels on his calves and drew him in further. With the passion ramped up John shunted in and out of her tightness and was surprised at how hard she fucked him back. The compartment was filled with the sounds of them both panting and moaning, occasionally drowned out as the train clattered over the points. Kate loved how his stiff organ slid in and out and her pussy stretched out nicely to accommodate him.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

John fucked Kate faster as their ardour intensified, and their bodies became heated and slick. Kate raised her left hand to hang onto the seat cushion behind her which shifted with their energetic humping.

"Get up. I want to change position."

John eased his weight up and Kate turned her back to him. She showed him her heels and raised her backside which he kissed and rolled his palms over.

"Do me doggy."

John bent over her and slid effortlessly back into her slippery hole. He wasted no time and pulled her back onto his length and began to fuck the shit out of her. Kate gasped as every thrust in took her breath away. His hips smacked against her rump as he pushed in deep and hard and his groin ground on her back as he cupped her tits.

"Pull my hair. I like it rough."

John hesitated and Kate drummed her heel on his right calf to make her point. He took a generous handful of her silky hair and tugged her head back with a snap.

"YES!"

John was now in his stride and his hips became a blur as he pistoned in and out. He used her long tresses like reins as he gave her every inch of his rampant cock. In, tug back. Out, ease up. In, tug her hair. He looked down and admired his prowess as his length vanished between her cheeks into her hot box. From his point of view her puckered star of an asshole seemed to wink at him and he dared to plug it with his index finger.

"Ooo, cheeky!"

John let go of her hair and held her by the hips as he got down to his vinegar strokes. The journey was coming to an end.

"Almost, almost, all...OH!"

Kate cried out and John stopped thrusting and remained inside her as she climaxed. She fell into the seat limp and weak as he pulled out.

"You next."

Kate ripped his condom off and sealed her lips around his knob at the same time she wanked his shaft. She sucked on him deeply and urged him to ejaculate with feverish jerks of her slender hand on his meat.

"Here!"

John exploded and Kate massaged his balls as he came in her mouth. She pursed her lips and drank down his seed, letting a tell tale trickle leak out of the corners of her mouth.

"Kings Cross in thirty minutes!"

The voice of the train guard called out the final stop as Kate smacked her lips and swallowed hard.

"Thanks, John. See you around."

John blinked and took that as a firm dismissal and dressed in silence and left. Kate settled back in her seat after a cursory visit to the washroom and smiled to herself as she recalled the hilarious incident that had occurred during her very last week of the term. She gazed out of the train window and took a sip of lukewarm tea.

x

The Uni had been around for hundreds of years and was Scotland's oldest. She and Rupert had roomed in St. Salvator's Hall, the very same dorm as Prince William. As the school year drew to an end Kate had been aware of the Prince giving her the eye and lingering around the old stone building, presumably in the hope of seeing her. He had been drawn to her good looks and allure which caused him to loiter with serious intent. Kate resented the unwanted attention and discovered that she was not the only one to find him an utter bore and always looked scruffy. After a fun afternoon with some of her girlfriends the mischievous nineteen year old was dared to spray paint the wall, taunting the Prince.

"Well, I always heard that he has the biggest cock on campus."

Kate looked at Jane and raised her eyes.

"Oh, please. I heard that he's gay."

Kate nodded at Mary who sat beside her on the single bed.

"No way. Haven't you seen how he looks at Kate? He can't wait to get inside her knickers."

"He has no chance of that, trust me. Anyway, what shall we do to finish up the year?"

"Something fun, for sure." Said Mary with a grin.

"I have an idea," said Jane with a wicked look in her eyes. "I dare Kate to paint a rude slogan about William in big letters on the wall."

"Really. Is that the best you can come up with? I was thinking of having an all night orgy or gangbang or something. Alright. I'll do it."

From a surprising early age the outgoing Kate had discovered a naughty streak for mischief that made her flash her bare bottom out of windows, taunt young men, and pull down their pants in public.

For this she had earned the cheeky nickname of Kate Middlebum, and she had an odd sense of pride in welcoming the attention. Egged on by the girls, Kate waited until the final day of school to carry out the deed. She raided the art department for some supplies and sneaked back to her room. Just before the sun went down she crept out and found a suitable spot of the dorm, just near to the private rooms of Lady Cooper, an elderly sponsor of the school and a very secluded woman. She had on an old and grubby tee shirt and a pair of frayed denim shorts that rode up high at her butt crack.

x

Kate got to work and she daubed the slogan "Prince William is gay' in big letters on the stone with a can of red paint. Giggling as she did so she failed to notice the two privately hired security guards that ensured that Lady Cooper got her privacy.

The two uniformed officers were responding to the call of wanton vandalism and as they investigated the commotion they watched Kate hop about in glee at her work. They immediately recognised the young female perpetrating the crime and approached her.

She did not know the two men but as she considered the Middleton family as being 'members of the aristocracy' and 'friends of British royalty' Kate was of the opinion she was above the law. Trouble was she was close to the property of Lady Cooper which was a complication, and the men were reluctant to let the incident pass.

"Hi, guys. How are you?"

Kate brushed her wavy hair over her shoulder and flashed her award winning smile flirtatiously. The last thing she wanted was to be written up on the last day of school. Although she was adventurous and loved a prank or two Kate was actually a studious type and dedicated to graduating. She didn't need this.

"Did you do this?"

Kate looked at the man with the baby blue eyes and fair complexion.

"Do what?" She replied in all innocence.

Then she blushed as she became aware that her shirt had been smeared with red paint, and she had tell tale flecks on the palms of her hands.

"The paint job." Said the other guard with the full beard.

"Oh, that."

Realising the game was up Kate took off and sprinted around the corner of the building to where there were various objects dumped and a two seat sofa covered with a dusty sheet. The men pursued her and Blue Eyes managed to grab her shirt and tug on it.

Kate fell across the sofa with her legs up in the air and her tits lewdly showing through the tattered remains of her tee.

"Get her against the wall."

Kate protested as she was manhandled and made to face the wall with arms out wide. Bearded man came behind her and used his right leg to spread hers.

"Frisk her."

With her nose against the stone work Kate felt the man's torch feel up the outsides of her bare legs and then snake inside from her calves and up her thighs.

The young brunette closed her eyes as she experienced a definite warmth in her loins which in turn stiffened her nipples. Then she felt a shiver up her spine when the same flashlight brushed the crotch of her shorts and remained there.

"Anything in particular you looking for there?" Asked Kate with a slight whimper.

She turned her head back to see two very turned on men. She glanced back and forth at the pair of them and took a gamble. The sun had dipped quickly and the light was considerably subdued as Kate addressed them with wide eyes. "Gentlemen, you seem to be men of the world. What say we cut a deal?"

Kate tore away the remains of her shirt and thrust her tits out proudly. Then she pulled on the zip of her denim shorts and shrugged them off with a wiggle of her hips.

"Were you searching for this perhaps?"

Both men looked on in an uneasy silence as the tall female tugged her panties down her thighs and stood stark naked before them. She cupped her pubis and cocked her head to the left. Her pussy released an initial trickle into her palm as she focused on their groins.

"Well?"

There was no question that the two were turned on at the unexpected sight of Kate's hot naked form with the delicious looking tits and tight ass. They came to her slowly and made the first physical contact by nudging her from each side.

"Yeah, let's have some fun and forget about the whole business."

Kate purred as they cupped her breasts and thumbed the hard tips. Blue Eyes overcame his shyness and bent to suck on her right tit, making very audible slurping noises as he greedily lapped at the soft flesh. At the same time Beard lapped at her left nipple and soon both of her tits glistened in the light of the street lamps.

"Good, boys. Good."

Kate dropped to her knees and caressed both of their bulging crotches. She diligently unbuckled their belts aa they looked down and accepted the inevitable.

Blue Eyes, or Thomas, knew of Kate Middleton and the whispered rumours of her extraordinary sexual exploits. He looked at his colleague, Stanley, and just shrugged his shoulders.

"What DO we have here?"

Kate grinned as both her hands were filled with two throbbing erections. She dipped her head to Thomas and took his cock head into her mouth and sucked him in. His taste seeped in and the wanton slut murmured softly on his dick. She jerked Stanley with her left fist as she stroked her mouth up and down on Thomas.

"Mmm, lovely."

Then she did the same for his buddy and discovered that Stanley was quite the well endowed one. His cock was as rigid as a bar of steel and Kate left a trail of saliva down the shaft as she attempted to suck in all of it as was humanly possible.

"Let's get down to it, hmm?" All three stood together in a breathless anticipation, she totally nude, they naked from the waist down. Stanley, the stronger of the two, acted and lifted her up effortlessly and positioned her on his upstanding cock. Kate gasped as she wrapped long legs around his waist and welcomed the tip of his knob at her wet entrance. She groaned as it opened her hole and she buried her head in his chest as he dropped her all the way down his length.

"Heavens!"

Kate was roughly manhandled as Stanley bobbed her up and down on his cock which thrust up deeply inside the slender woman. She was helpless on his arms as he bumped her to and fro with savage thrusts. Her feet flailed in mid air as she was firmly held and her juices ran out and down her left thigh.

"Team work!" Cried Thomas and Kate was handed over to him like a footballer passing the ball.

Kate was held up in the air with her head and shoulders cradled in Stanley's arms. Thomas stepped inside her spread out legs and held them up in his forearms. He took one step forwards and his erect cock pushed up inside the hovering Kate.

"Gosh!"

As Stanley held her up, Thomas drove in, pounding the grateful Kate into ecstasy. His balls smacked up at her pert bottom each time he pushed on in, impaling her totally on his thickness.

Thomas half walked, half carried her on his pole and plopped her onto the dusty covered sofa. He bent over her and held her legs out by the ankles and slid in and out at a furious pace. Stanley moved in and strummed her clit with his left hand and used the other to fondle her tits. As she fucked senseless a rusty spring popped out of the discarded seat and Kate yelped.

"Team work!"

Thomas obliged his friend who spun Kate around so that she faced the back of the sofa on her knees. He noted her bottom looked somewhat dirty now from the grubby chair and he gave her several spanks on each cheek to clean them up.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12