Kate Middleton's Uni Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in." She demanded and tapped her foot impatiently on the edge of the sofa.

Stanley knelt behind her and swiped her dripping slit with unhurried stabs of his bell end.

"Put...it...in!"

He penetrated her with one steady thrust and he was in all the way to the hilt. As he felt his orgasm build he fucked Kate quickly and hard, slamming into her backside so much that she was forced to grab onto the back of the sofa.

"Oh, my!"

Kate moaned loudly as her orgasm hit and copious amounts of her juices dripped out and down the insides of her thighs. Stanley pulled out and Kate sat on the edge of the seat as both men jerked their cocks at her perky tits.

"Come on my tits," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Stanley erupted first and he spurted onto her left breast, his cum dribbling down her globe of flesh in a slow trickle. Thomas was next and he ejaculated over and over so that Kate's tits were absolutely covered in streams of sperm. She got up on wobbly legs and the cum hung in strands that gradually broke and hit the ground.

"So, boys. Shall we forget this ever happened?"

Without another word Kate picked up her things and crept back to her dorm room in the darkness.

x

12