Kate Pays the Price Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was loosening Jack's belt next when he stopped her, grabbing her hands.

"Squat down or get on your knees to take off a man's pants. You should be eye level with his cock, ready to take him into your mouth. You'll want to start with my shoes."

Kate did as instructed, removing Jack's shoes and socks, setting them aside. Next, Kate went back to work on the belt and trousers, with Jack stepping out of each leg as needed. Only a pair of navy silk boxers separated Kate from what looked to be a huge penis. The silk clung and bulged, giving a perfect outline of the shaft extending down his left leg. She was thankful to see the indentation of his circumcised head.

She'd never experienced a big penis. Michael and her college boyfriend were more on the average size and that was perhaps being generous. She didn't have a large sample size, but she had read things.

More than the trepidation over the size of this penis, Kate was terrified at the prospect of touching a penis that didn't belong to her husband. Another part of her wanted to see it and maybe even touch it. Kate was frozen, kneeling before Jack. She pleaded with her eyes to not make her go through with it, but was too terrified to object.

"Kate, I know this is hard for you. Believe me it will get easier. This part is important. We want all our clients to be extremely satisfied. When you pull down a man's underwear, and pull their cock out for the first time, you need to give the impression that it's the greatest cock you've ever seen. Act like you are the luckiest woman in the world to get to service it. You won't have to fake being impressed with mine, but you get the idea. Show me how good you are at sucking cock."

Kate's conservative upbringing made such frank talk startling. She steeled her resolve and peeled down Jack's boxers with both hands. His cock sprang forward slightly, brushing her face as she pulled his boxers down.

She was going to do this. She had to. She grabbed his penis and guided it to her mouth, stretching her lips around the head first.

"Make eye contact when you take a man's cock into your mouth. Keep those crystal blue eyes locked on mine. Look seductive. That's it. Good girl... Suck my big cock, Kate."

Kate was not accustomed to performing oral sex from her knees. Michael sometimes straddled her to finish in her mouth, but his cock never made it to the back of her throat. She was gagging every time she tried to get more than half of it into her mouth. He was completely hard now and it had to be at least ten inches.

"You need to relax your throat and let it push down," jack urged, "Try to take a little more." He placed his hand under her hair, holding the back of her head, gently pushing his cock into her throat. "Guck! Guhhh!" Kate gasped, drool hanging from her chin.

"Good girl," Jack praised. "You're getting the hang of it. You will be a world class cocksucker in no time."

Kate bobbed faster, boosted by the compliment for some reason she didn't understand. Jack pulled her head harder, pushing deeper into her mouth. She could now feel his cock in her throat in a strange way. She tried to relax and accept it and did for a few strokes before gagging again.

"That's better. We'll work on deep throating later. Suck it hard and fast. I want to come in your mouth. You're going to need to be a swallower this month."

Kate bobbed faster, feeling her lips stretched by his girth. She stroked his cock with her hand in time with her bobbing head, maintaining eye contact. She could feel his urgency and knew he was close. She sucked even harder, using all the suction she could apply.

"Here it comes. Ahh, Fuck!!" Jack grunted as jets of his warm seed began filling her mouth. Kate gulped, attempting to keep pace with the torrent produced by his oversized testicles. She swallowed several times before his member finally stopped jerking in her mouth. She milked and sucked the few remaining drops. She had always secretly enjoyed swallowing Michael's semen and Jack's was no different, except there was a lot more of it.

"That was wonderful, Kate. Much better than I expected for your first time. You swallowed and finished me off like a pro. Get on the bed. It's your turn," Jack ordered. He then poured the last of their martinis into two stemmed glasses and joined Kate on the bed.

Kate finished hers in two drinks, attempting to calm her nerves and dull the affects her current actions were having on her mental state. Jack must have noticed as he handed her his martini, which was only missing a sip. She finished this one as well.

"I can order us some more drinks if you like?" Jack offered, generously she thought.

"No, I've definitely had enough." Kate said. She was beyond tipsy.

"How often do you watch porn?" Jack asked, while using the remote control to navigate the hotel menus.

"Never," she answered, "I mean, I have with Michael early in our relationship. We haven't watched porn in years."

"When you did, or, better yet, if you were going to watch porn now, which genre would you want to watch?"

"Oh, please, I don't even know what the genres are."

"Kate, this is for work. I don't need to know your life's hopes and dreams, only what excites you sexually. This will help me put you in the best situations. I won't lie, earning is the priority, but when there are options, I'll lean toward what I think works best for you."

"I can't believe I'm talking about this with you. What is BBC?" she asked.

"Big Black Cock."

"Oh, I see. I guess if I was feeling adventurous, I would probably choose Group Sex."

Jack selected that and then asked, "would you pick something that is more like a threesome, or something with more people, like an orgy or, maybe a gangbang?"

"I would pick the second one. The threesome," Kate answered, surprising herself. The martinis had definitely lowered her inhibitions. Not to mention, she was soaking wet after being forced to suck Jack's huge dick.

"Perfect. A threesome with a hot, busty blonde taking on two studs," Jack was smiling as he started the video. "This scenario is definitely in your near future so I do hope you enjoy it."

Jack fast forwarded past the opening of the scene and moved to the foot of the bed. "Move to the center of the bed and prop yourself up on some pillows. Get comfortable," he instructed. "I want you to watch the video and masturbate for me."

"I can't do that," Kate objected. "I've never done that in front of anyone. Not even Michael."

"Yes, you can. Some of our customers may want to watch you play with yourself or use a sex toy. Trust me, it will get easier but you need to get comfortable with your sexuality."

"Move to the center of the bed and get comfortable," Jack encouraged. "I'll be the director. Squeeze those beautiful tits first. I want to see how hard your nipples can get...That's good, there you go... Now put your fingers between your legs. Spread your legs a little wider... a little wider... that's beautiful."

Kate was terrified but she couldn't believe how horny she was. It was clearly obvious when she ran her fingers through her wet slit and then touched her clit. On the screen, a big breasted blonde was on all fours, with large cocks penetrating her on either end. On the bed, Kate's trembling fingers were needily rubbing her clit causing her to whimper against her will.

She hadn't noticed him changing position but Jack was now between her legs. He began working his tongue around her labia. Kate moaned as a strange man's tongue slipped into her slit for the first time. Jack wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her toward him, sucking her clit into his mouth.

"Ooh... Uhmmm." Kate moaned sweetly.

Jack worked two fingers inside her and started working her g-spot. His tongue maintained the assault on her clit. He squeezed her breast hard before tweaking her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Kate's senses were overwhelmed. She could feel a big orgasm building. Her skin was flushing and her breaths became quick pants, and then the first wave crashed. Her body tensed and convulsed. Jack kept sucking her clit, even as her hand pushed his forehead, attempting to force him off of her hyper-sensitive nub. "I'm coming!" Kate squealed, trying to contain her scream.

When her body started to relax, she felt Jack pushing her legs back, with her ankles on his shoulders. Jack leaned over her, positioning his huge dick at her now very wet entrance. He started pressing it inside of her.

"Oh, no, it's too big," Kate pleaded.

Jack was undeterred. He eased his cock into her passage. It felt like it was going to split her open and it was only a few inches inside her. She clinched the comforter tightly in both fists as Jack penetrated her deeper.

Kate was both shocked and relieved when he was fully inside of her. She didn't think it was possible. It became a pleasant sensation of fullness as he rhythmically stroked his member in and out of her. It felt really fucking good. Kate couldn't remember anything ever feeling this good. Damn him!

"Oh, Jack. Stop... Please... I can't do this!" Kate cried out, as another orgasm erupted, with Jack continuing his steady pounding.

Kate regained some of her senses and awareness when she heard Jack's voice. "Roll over. I want you on your knees and elbows," he ordered. Kate was still weak so Jack lifted her waist to help her onto her wobbly knees.

He then buried his cock forcefully and started pummeling her even harder. He grabbed handfuls of her fleshy hips on each side and pulled her back hard as he thrust deep into her. Over and over. She had never felt a man so deep inside of her. She experienced another new pleasure as his cock repeatedly found what she assumed to be her cervix.

Kate was desperate not to enjoy this, but soon found herself shaking through yet another orgasm. How was that possible? Jack had amazing stamina. Her lovemaking sessions with Michael never lasted more than a few minutes.

Jack now had his hands filled with her boobs and was still fucking her mercilessly from behind. Finally, she felt him thrust into her and not pull out as he groaned and pumped his warm seed deep inside her. Kate collapsed, face down into the pillows.

When she woke up, she discovered she had been out for about an hour. The combination of orgasmic bliss and martinis had knocked her out despite her circumstances.

"You're awake," Jack observed. "Come and sit with me. Let's talk more about your new job duties."

Kate had spied the fancy robes in the closet earlier, and she slipped one on now before joining Jack on the sofa. He was looking out at the Vegas night lights and activities.

"Some men are looking for more of a girlfriend experience, with more intimacy. These may be single men or they're just missing that intimate connection with their partner. For these men, it's not only about the sex act. They may want to kiss or cuddle. Hell, they might even just want to talk. Doesn't matter. Whatever they want, it's your job to leave them satisfied."

"Pretend I'm your first client," Jack continued, "which I am. I'm your number one client for the rest of this month. We just had sex and you were coming over to join me on the sofa. Where should you be sitting?"

Kate took the hint and scooted over, sitting next to Jack.

"Almost," Jack said.

She moved even closer, this time snuggling her head onto his chest. He wrapped his arm around her in response, "Perfect. Of course, you aren't going to have romantic feelings toward these men. You'll need to be a good actress."

Kate resisted the urge to recoil when Jack leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Instead, she responded, as she knew she was now required, and granted his tongue access to hers. He wasn't a terrible kisser.

Jack next pulled her across his body so that she was facing him, with her legs straddling his. He opened her robe and pushed it back off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Jack's growing erection was painfully trapped beneath Kate. With his hands on her sides, he effortlessly lifted her to allow it between them.

"You do have a big one," Kate acknowledged between kisses.

"It's a big cock, Kate. You always tell the men they have a big cock," he corrected. "See how hard it is?"

"Yes."

"Where should it be right now?"

Kate took the hint and rose up. She had to stretch to make clearance for his length. She took his member in her hand and guided the purple head into her entrance. She was wet again already, for reasons she didn't want to think about, making the task of impaling herself on the massive cock seem slightly more possible.

They continued to kiss as she rocked her hips and worked his cock in and out of her until she was taking his full length again. After a few minutes she whimpered and shook through another orgasm. Jack then repositioned her so that her back was to him.

"This is called reverse-cowgirl. I want you to put on a good show for the people in the tower across the street. Ride me hard. Get those big fucking tits bouncing."

Kate couldn't help but be a little excited at the prospect of being watched anonymously. She did her best to ride him as hard as she could, finding the position a bit awkward. It was easier after Jack put her feet on his thighs and he was thrusting from underneath. His steady pounding soon worked its magic on her again. She embarrassingly fell over sideways onto the couch, while screaming out and coming yet again.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, Jack," Kate panted.

"Don't be. That was beautiful to watch. Come over here. I want you to finish me by the window. Have you ever had a facial?"

"I don't think so. Not an intentional one."

"Men like to come on a woman's face. Especially, a beautiful woman's face. So, unfortunately for you, a lot of men are going to want to cover your face in their cum. You need to act like you enjoy it. Open your mouth and put your tongue out to catch as much of their cum as you can in your mouth. You swallow whatever you collect and then suck them dry, maintaining eye contact. Having your cock sucked by a woman with her face covered in your cum is very hot."

Jack positioned them in front of the window for optimal visibility. Kate was again on her knees, bobbing back and forth on Jack's cock. She focused on taking as much as possible, again only getting just past half way.

After a few minutes of vigorous effort, Jack announced, "Fuck Kate! Here it comes!"

Kate opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She heard Jack grunt and then felt the first rope of thick, warm cum landing on her nose and tongue. She knew it was over when she felt his cock entering her mouth. She closed her lips and sucked, tasting more of his salty seed.

When Kate ventured to open her eyes, she noticed Jack had just taken a picture. When did he get his phone?

"You were great. Try to keep your eyes open, looking up at me next time. You look beautiful," Jack complimented again. "You can shower and clean yourself up now. I only have one other thing for you tonight. A client is stopping by the room at nine o'clock for a quick visit and then you can go back home for the night. He says he needs to be home early so you should be out of here by eleven."

"Tonight? Please, Jack. Not tonight. I don't think I can take any more," Kate pleaded. She was crushed, tears forming in her eyes again. She was sure that this nightmare of a day was over, and now she had to have sex with another stranger?

"Sorry Kate. It's already set up. We are only doing friendlies for the first couple of days," Jack said. "At least until you are trained and ready. There are a few people that I owe favors. They aren't exactly paying customers, but every bit as important. Making one of these people unhappy would be seriously bad news for all involved. Understand?"

"I understand," Kate answered, sounding defeated, which she knew she was. She headed for the shower to wash the bastard's cum off of her face.

Kate took a moment to take in her appearance before stepping into the shower. She'd been emotionally abused today and physically violated and her reflection confirmed that. She had also experienced several of the most intense orgasms of her life and right now her face was covered in cum. She used her finger to squeegee a big glob from her cheek into her mouth, tasting Jack's salty semen before chastising herself and stepping into the shower. The hot water and steam definitely helped her mental state, allowing her to fortify herself for her next task. She had a feeling this month was going to be surviving one day at a time.

Jack had a few more instructions on his way out the door. She was to do whatever the client asked, period. She was to not ask any questions of the client and if he didn't offer his name, she was to refer to him as sir. She was never to mention Jack by name or even by reference. She should wear her robe with nothing underneath. They would get her some job appropriate apparel tomorrow. She thought she knew what that meant.

It was still a few minutes before he was due to arrive so she supposed she could flee. She could try to call someone for help. Call the police? Call a news desk? She didn't really think any of those scenarios would end well and then she heard the dreaded knock on the door.

Kate opened the door and faced another moment panic.

"Hi, Mrs. Lucas," Johnathan said. He had been a student in her class a few years ago. Johnathan was fairly tall, probably just over six feet, with short brown hair and a wiry build. He was memorable as an excellent student and he was also quite famous in town as a tech savant. She'd have to remember to find out what exactly it is that he does. More importantly, what he might do for Jack to deserve special favors.

"Oh, my God! Hello, Johnathan. It's good to see you... uh, again. Please, come in," she offered, as cheerfully as she could muster.

"Mrs. Lucas, this is a dream come true. I fantasized about you all the time when I had your class. I'm sure every guy in school did. You were the hottest teacher in school, even though you tried so hard to hide it."

"Call me Kate. I guess it's your lucky day, Johnathan," Kate smiled. "I'm new at this. What happened in your fantasies about me?"

"Wow. I don't think we can duplicate your classroom desk but I think I want you to take off your clothes," he said, "I would usually imagine you going down on me first."

Kate couldn't believe she was actually about to do this. She opened her robe, revealing nothing underneath. The lust in Johnathan's eyes was unmistakable when she let it fall to the floor. Kate walked over to her former student, stood on her tip toes, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

She took his hand and guided him to the sofa. "Why don't you sit down and let your teacher help you relax," Kate teased, surprising herself with the improvised role-play.

She got on her knees between his legs and remembered to start with the shoes. She ran her hands seductively up his thighs and over his shorts. She unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them slowly, causing a subtle gasp to escape his lips.

"Lift up, baby," she instructed, pulling his shorts and boxers down in one motion. Johnathan stripped off his t-shirt and was now naked, his penis at full attention. He looked to be above average. Larger than Michael. Not as long or as thick as Jack's, but big enough to soon be her second biggest penis.

Kate lowered her lips to the throbbing purple head and took it into her mouth for a few short strokes. She remembered she needed to maintain eye contact. She licked and teased the head and shaft, locking her gaze on her former student.

"That's so hot Mrs. Lucas," he whispered, "your lips are so soft."

Kate took more of him into her mouth, bobbing up and down, getting most of him into her mouth and a little into her throat. He wasn't as thick as Jack and it was a little easier to keep from gagging. She pushed farther and soon felt her lips at the base of his cock. She wasn't sure why she felt proud at being able to do that but it made her feel more confident all the sudden.