Kate Pays the Price Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed up and down on his cock faster, taking him all the way into her throat. Johnathan let out a groan and tensed up, unexpectedly erupting into her throat. Kate gagged as she pulled off of his cock to catch her breath. The next ejaculation striped across her face from her cheek to forehead and into her hair on the top of her head. She took him back into her mouth as he continued to pump his load into his former teacher's mouth.

"Wow," he said when he was finally able to speak, "that was better than the fantasy, Mrs. Lucas... Let's get on the bed, it's your turn. I'll get you a towel." He seemed to be more comfortable now.

Johnathan climbed onto the bed beside Kate and wiped her face with the damp towel. He'd been considerate enough to warm it up first. He kissed her and his hands naturally went straight for her tits, squeezing them and softly pinching her nipples. Next, his lips followed to suck and flick her nipples, which were extra sensitive tonight. Kate yelped when his thumb and forefinger tweaked her nipple a little harder. She moaned sweetly when he sucked it.

Johnathan ventured lower and his tongue found her sopping wet slit. This teacher role playing was having a very unexpected effect on her arousal. She ran her fingers through Johnathan's hair and pulled his head tighter into her sex. He got the hint and took her clit into his mouth, sucking and licking it more aggressively. "Ooh, that's it, Johnathan. Lick your teacher's clit, baby," she begged between breaths. "You're going to make your teacher come so hard."

Johnathan was inspired and inserted two fingers into her and began fingering her while his tongue pressed hard on her clit. That sent her over the top again. "I'm coming, baby... Teacher's coming! So good!" Kate squeezed her legs around his head and neck as her orgasm ripped through her.

"You are such a naughty teacher, aren't you Mrs. Lucas?"

"Yes, apparently so. Very naughty," Kate panted, catching her breath.

"Spread those legs wider, Mrs. Lucas."

As Kate did, Johnathan mounted her and pressed his cock all the way inside her in one thrust.

"Ahh! Mrs. Lucas, your pussy feels so good. Even better than I thought it would."

"Umm. So do you, Johnathan," Kate played along but it really did, "you were always such a good student. You deserve a reward."

Johnathan's rhythm was quick and it did not take long for her to feel another orgasm coming.

"Oh, Johnathan! fuck your teacher harder... she's going to come again soon!"

He pounded her harder, ever the good student, and then she came again. While she was shuddering, Johnathan reached his climax, "Mrs. Lucas, I'm gonna come!"

"Give it to me, baby! Fill your teacher up!"

Johnathan grunted and deposited his load into Kate's womb with a few more hard thrusts.

After a short recovery period, Johnathan dressed, kissed her and left, awkwardly thanking her. It was nice to see that it wasn't just weird for her. She showered again and threw on her clothes, minus the bra and panties. She needed to get home. She'd missed several calls from Kristin.

Chapter 2 - A Day of Firsts

The morning greeted her rudely. Kate hadn't consumed so much alcohol since her college days. The hangover, however, was the least of her worries. Drinking too much was not the cause of the overwhelming guilt she felt. She'd had sex with two men that were not her husband. Along with the prospects, certainty really, of many more to come. Any hopes that it had all been a bad dream were dashed by the soreness she felt in her lower region. She was surely not the first woman to feel this way after a night with Jack. Both men had come inside of her, so there was also that. A trip to the drugstore would be a priority this morning.

The conversation with Kristin last night had gone better than expected. Kate lied and said she'd spent the evening at her friend Colleen's house and had fallen asleep. Kristin seemed to buy the witness protection story and remained convinced that her father had nothing to do with any illegal activities. Kristin volunteered to share the news with her big sister Abby this morning, giving Kate one less thing to worry about. God knows there were plenty of those.

Kate knew she should be thrilled with the prospect of visiting Michael this morning, but how could she face him? What should she tell him about what was happening? How much did he already know? Should she be honest and hope he would understand that his wife was now a VIP Escort being used by powerful men? Even if only as a sacrifice to save their family? Would he be okay with the fact that she'd had more orgasms in one night than she'd had in the last several months. Total honesty was definitely out. Jack's instructions were to meet him at his office at nine o'clock. Other than that, she didn't know shit about what was really going on.

Jack ushered Kate into his office, closed the door and motioned toward the sofa and chair the pair had occupied the previous day.

"Coffee?" Jack asked, as he was pouring himself a cup.

"Dear God, yes. Black is fine," Kate replied.

"You probably have a lot of questions. Let me tell you what I know and then you can ask anything that I don't answer. Fair enough?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Good. You know the drill. Take out your phone and turn it off," Jack paused as they waited and then resumed, "The offer of witness protection, or at least, a very favorable plea deal for your husband is real. It's not to say that Michael is less involved, but due to your contribution, I'm willing to make it appear that he is getting a break for doing the right thing. You are to encourage him to cooperate. He doesn't know anything about your arrangement with me, for obvious reasons. I think it is best for both of us if we keep it that way."

"Wait. What? That wasn't our deal. You didn't say that if I work for you that Michael would get a better plea deal. You didn't say anything about witness protection. You said this would all go away!" Kate said, her voice rising an octave.

"Hold on. Hold on. Nothing has changed. We're still going to make all of that happen. You have my word. We just have to steer Michael the right way and I'll do the rest. The witness protection angle is a new development. That would only come into play if Michael provides information leading to the capture of additional cartel members. We would only do it to save your lives. Even then, it beats prison and bankruptcy."

"It seems I'm paying a steep price for something you'd probably be doing anyway," Kate observed.

"That's not true, Kate. These are serious crimes and people have to go to jail. If you were married to Stan, for example, he would be getting a deal and Michael would be looking at spending the best years of his life in prison. Make no mistake. You are his lifeline. Are you still in?" Jack asked. Kate knew Stan was a partner at Michael's firm. She also knew Stan's wife Vicky and their children and what hell they must be going through. Kate felt a tinge of guilt for thinking that Jack's appraisal of Vicky was accurate.

"I guess I am," she responded. Nothing had really changed.

"Okay, great. You were amazing last night, by the way," Jack complemented, as if they'd gone on a date. "Let's go see Michael and then we'll discuss our business."

The visit with Michael went better than expected. It was very short and formal, which helped make it seem like less of a big lie. Michael assured her that he had nothing to do with it and was cooperating with the authorities. She said that she believed him, that they all did, and his daughters couldn't wait to see him. They were told that they were not allowed to visit yet due to ongoing negotiations. At least some of that was true. The changes to the plan this morning made this discussion easier. Jack was a smooth operator.

Jack waited outside the visiting room and walked Kate to her car. He gave her an address and said an assistant of his would help her get set up and provide her with the rest of the day's schedule. This confirmed what Kate already suspected. There would be more 'work' today, as Jack put it. How many men would use her today?

The first stop of the day turned out to be an upscale spa in a newer section of the city. As Kate was walking toward the entrance, she saw an attractive young woman approaching her. She looked to be about nineteen, with long, silky brown hair. Her skin was tan and she was showing a lot of it wearing white short shorts and a blue halter top. She had style, and apparently money, judging by her handbag and the sparkling jewelry adorning her lithe body.

"Hi. You must be Kate. I'm Jennifer," she said, flashing a warm smile. She stepped past Kate's outstretched hand and gave her a big hug like they were long lost friends. "Let's go in and get you pampered. Jack says you're getting the works."

Kate was familiar with most of the package. She would occasionally get a manicure or pedicure, usually as a gift on her birthday or anniversary. Today, she was getting the full treatment. The Brazilian Waxing was most interesting. She'd never been completely bare there. Jennifer said that all of the girls were encouraged to keep it bare. It didn't hurt as much as she expected. She rather liked the tingly sensation of running her fingers over her smooth mound.

"Damn, you cleanup. You could be a movie star!" Jennifer beamed. "Now we need to get you something to wear that's worthy of that killer body. Come on, we'll take my car. I'll put the top up so we don't wreck our hair."

Kate followed Jennifer to her red convertible Mercedes.

"Where are we going?" Kate asked.

"Caesar's Forum Shops," Jennifer said, smiling mischievously. "I've got Jack's Amex Black. Let's go do some damage. I believe his exact words were 'think beyond high-end'."

Kate couldn't help being a little excited at the prospect of owning and wearing fancy clothes. Thankfully, Jennifer knew what she needed. Kate would have been completely lost. After a dozen stores and a few hours of trying on clothes, they wheeled Kate's haul back to Jennifer's car. She had dresses for every occasion, with accompanying heels and accessories. Jennifer made sure she purchased at least two pairs of stilettos for particular clients and events. She had several new handbags. She had a collection of very racy undergarments, including lingerie, thongs and silk stockings. The bikinis took a while as Jennifer kept nudging her to go skimpier and skimpier. She now had three of those that she would never have imagined herself wearing in public.

"We're going to my place for a bit," Jennifer informed her as they were leaving the parking garage. "We need some wine. We'll get your car later."

Jennifer lived on the south side of town in a well-manicured subdivision. After zooming through the security gate, they wound through the upscale community and arrived at a meticulously landscaped single-story house on a cul-de-sac. Being Jack's assistant must pay pretty well.

Jennifer seemed to have good taste in home décor. It was modern but also felt comfortable to live in. Sort of down to earth, which seemed to suit her girl-next-door looks and personality.

Jennifer poured two glasses of red wine and offered one to Kate. After last night, she had sworn off alcohol but that was several hours ago and she was ready for a drink.

"So, how long have you worked with Jack?" Kate asked. While shopping, Jennifer had probed Kate about her history, but she hadn't learned much about Jennifer.

"About nine months," Jennifer replied.

"How did you get involved with Jack?"

"I was working at an escort agency. Jack was one of my clients. I later learned that he doesn't use the agency, but had been given a tip about me and wanted to recruit me. I really needed the money at the time. He offered to advance me what I needed and I agreed to work for him for one year. He takes a big cut until we're all square."

"Can I ask why you needed the money, if it's not too personal?"

"No, it's okay. My mom was battling breast cancer and didn't have insurance. It all worked out. She's cancer free now."

"That's great!" Kate said. "I'm sorry to hear what you had to do, but it says a lot about you that you would make a sacrifice like that for your family."

"I could say the same thing about you," Jennifer said. They shared a knowing smile at the similarity of their situations.

"Three months and you're free and clear? Do you have any plans?" Kate asked.

"I'm thinking that I'll keep working for the agency for a while. It pays pretty well now, even with them taking a big cut. I could save up a decent nest egg in a few years if I save and invest wisely."

"Interesting. You say agency, so it's not just Jack?"

"No. Jack's not the boss. We're not really supposed to talk about it." Jennifer replied and then abruptly changed the subject, "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"What? Never," Kate replied with a laugh.

"Have you ever kissed a woman?" Jennifer asked.

"No. I never have," Kate assured her, feeling a little uneasy about where this was going.

"Do you find me attractive?" Jennifer asked, slowly closing the distance between them.

"I think you are a very beautiful girl. How old are you, by the way?" Kate asked.

"I turned twenty last month."

"I was guessing nineteen. I have a daughter your age. I never really had any interest in girls. I know some of my friends experimented, but I never did. I think it may have been my conservative upbringing" Kate explained. "It was just never even a thought."

"Well, this is a little awkward. I'm supposed to seduce you and have sex with you to get you more comfortable with girl-on-girl sex. The clients sometimes just want to watch us girls. There might also be the occasional couple, where the gentleman's wife wants to play too."

"I had a hunch that's where this was going," Kate acknowledged, looking away nervously. "Jack never mentioned anything about female clients."

"Jack has a tendency to leave out a few details. Don't worry, I won't bite. At least, not hard," Jennifer teased, "You are stunning, Kate. This is the fun part of my job, if I'm being honest."

Kate was nervous and reminded herself that there were going to be many moments of terror and firsts in her new job. She needed to go along with the flow if she was to survive this. She didn't resist when Jennifer leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yum. Let's go somewhere more comfortable," Jennifer suggested. "My room is through there. Get out of those clothes and get in bed. I'll be right behind you. I'll bring us some more wine."

Kate undressed quickly and was under the covers when Jennifer came in with the wine. She handed Kate a glass and stripped off her clothes. Kate was struck by how at ease the young girl was with her body. Jennifer had a perky set of c-cups and a bare kitty, like hers was now. Her nipples were pierced and she had a little tattoo on her mound that looked to be something in script, but it was too tiny to read.

Jennifer scooted in beside Kate, leaving the covers pulled back with Kate's breasts exposed. "Jack was right about at least one thing. Those are some amazing boobs, Kate. Of course, Jack said best set of tits ever," she said, causing Kate to laugh, appreciating her shot at his crudeness.

Jennifer leaned over her and kissed her softly. Her hand gently glided over her side, tickling her skin. Kate could taste the sweetness from Jennifer's cherry lip gloss as her tongue probed and swirled with hers. It was sweet and sensual, much different than being kissed by a man. Jennifer's fingers gently traced the outline of Kate's erect nipple and then she gave her breast a little squeeze, eliciting a soft moan from Kate.

"Ooh, I think you like to be taken control of," Jennifer observed and began kissing her more firmly. Kate moaned again as Jennifer squeezed her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, giving it a little tweak.

Kate held her breath as Jennifer's hand trailed lower, over her smooth mound. The idea that had always repulsed her wasn't terrible so far. Kate moaned again involuntarily when the young girl's fingers trailed through her wet slit and her lips licked and sucked her aroused nipples, sending more delightful shivers down her body. Jennifer was eyeing her wickedly, clearly enjoying the responses she was causing.

Kate was dripping wet by the time Jennifer's tongue found her sex. "Someone may like girls," Jennifer teased before working her tongue magically on her clit. "You are absolutely delicious, by the way."

"Ooh... That feels good, Jennifer."

How could someone so young know how to do that? The constant state of arousal over the past twenty-four hours was causing Kate to become incredibly orgasmic or maybe she was just discovering a part of herself she'd never tapped into. Jennifer was fingering her and sucking her clit hard now. Her orgasm built and erupted with little warning, with Jennifer eagerly lapping up her juices. Kate clenched Jennifer's head firmly as she gushed and cried out in ecstasy.

"I guess Jack was right about two things," Jennifer teased, smiling up at her from between her legs, her face pink and glistening. "My turn. I want you to suck my clit with those pouty lips. Do it just like I did."

After a few sensual kisses, with Jennifer sharing Kate's own juices with her, she gently urged Kate's head down. Kate couldn't help but think of her daughters when she touched Jennifer's smooth, perfect skin. They could be college roommates. Kate sucked Jennifer's compact nipple into her mouth, feeling it harden as she teased it. She flicked her piercing and felt Jennifer purring beneath her.

Kate trailed her lips and tongue down the tan, flat tummy trying to remember and mimic what Jennifer had done to her. Once she was between Jennifer's legs, she started with probing her wet slit with her tongue and then moving to her sensitive nub. She could now read the tiny script of her tattoo, located just a couple of inches above her clit. It read, 'Suck me & Fuck me!' in tiny red cursive script.

"Ooh," Jennifer purred, "that's really good, Kate. Suck my clit harder."

Kate soon had Jennifer writhing needily. She was grinding her pelvis on Kate's tongue and mouth. "Finger me!" Jennifer pleaded.

Kate inserted two fingers into the young girl's warm, tight pussy and started working them in and out of her silky passage. She flicked her clit with her tongue while she took it into her mouth and sucked it as hard as she could.

"Fuck me, Kate! Harder!... I'm coming!" Jennifer screamed, an intense orgasm rocking her. A small stream of milky cream squirted into Kate's mouth. She lapped and sucked her juices, resisting the urge to swallow. She knew she should return the favor and share them with Jennifer, which she did, sliding up the smooth, sweaty girl beneath her and kissing her passionately. This would have to go down as one of the hottest sexual experiences of her life. She'd certainly done more than kiss a girl now.

"Thank you for being so gentle with me on my first time. I have to admit, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would," Kate said.

"Good. You are welcome in my bed anytime," Jennifer cooed. "I hate to spoil the mood, but there is one more thing we have to do before we get up. It may be a little unpleasant, but you'll thank me later. Trust me."

Kate recognized the butt plugs. Before she could protest, Jennifer added, "Don't worry. I'll be wearing one too. Jack's orders."

Kate knew protest was futile and she was starting to trust Jennifer at this point. "Be gentle. This will be another first for me."

"Really?" Jennifer asked. "You've never had anal sex before?"

"No. Michael always wanted to but I would never allow it. It seems so dirty."

"That's why men want it so much. They want to turn us sweet, innocent girls into their filthy little whores," Jennifer teased. "Don't tell them this, but it can feel really amazing for us when done properly. My biggest orgasms often involve a nice cock in my ass."