Kate Returns Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

They arrived in the second city of the Republic and Kate dropped Eleanor off at her sister's. Eleanor asked her to come in for a minute, so Kate parked the car.

Meredith greeted Eleanor warmly and said she was privileged to see Kate again. Eleanor explained that Kate was now in charge of retraining all Corrections Service personnel who had gotten into trouble and were facing dismissal from the Service.

"Kate's unit employs some quite severe measures to impress upon these officers that this is their last chance," Eleanor said.

"So, you work for Ellie's wife, then," Meredith asked.

"Yes, GEN Annette is the chief uniformed officer in our Service, and she is in charge of all of us," Kate declared. "Eleanor has been kind enough to invite me to meet her on a personal basis and I am very appreciative of what she has done for me, Ellie, that is."

"I've had to send Jackson, my husband, to the reeducation center on occasion," Meredith noted. "I didn't want to, but I realized it was necessary. And you probably know that Eleanor sent him away to a camp for two weeks, which was quite a major step."

"Yes, Eleanor told me about that before I came here and did some retraining with him," Kate responded. "Have you two gotten on well since then?"

"Yes, Jack is a dear," Meredith said, almost in tears, "and I believe we love each other very much."

"I'm sorry," Kate said with feeling. "I'm feeling I have disturbed you with this conversation."

"No, not at all," Meredith managed to reply, "you've made me realize how much I love him."

"I have to deal with something a bit similar," Kate then observed, "you may know that I married a man and a woman who live here. I'm stationed at the capital. I'm visiting now to work out our relationship. I told them they could sleep with each other, but we need to work out if they can be with others. Between you, me, and Eleanor, I do spend intimate time with others when I am apart from them back in the capital."

"I don't mean to be rude," Meredith said, "but doesn't all this playing around make all of you feel like you have not devoted yourselves to each other?"

"I don't think so," Kate answered coolly. "You see, I am married to each of them, but they are not married to each other, yet they are living together. Eleanor has suggested to me that we three, my husband, wife, and I, need to sit down and have this resolved during my visit this weekend."

"Eleanor put the fear of God into me when I came to her in desperation," Meredith recalled. "You do know how she was punished, don't you?"

Kate felt she must have missed hearing something and nodded negatively.

"You probably arrived in the Service and the capital long enough after my travails to have missed hearing about them," Eleanor said. "I hope this doesn't make you feel bad for me, because I feel I've long surmounted what I suffered then.

"I was convicted of adultery with a man whose wife went after us and had us prosecuted," Eleanor related. "The court sentenced me to a very severe punishment. I was infibulated for a year. Do you know what that means?"

"No," Kate said haltingly, "but it sounds nasty."

"They put small rings tying my labia together so that I could not have intercourse for a year," Eleanor said. "Annette was the senior correctional officer, and she did what she could to care for me and made sure I was relieved of that horrible punishment once the year was up. Later, I should add, it was found that the woman who charged me was not actually married, so I never should have been convicted."

"That's awful," Kate said with some emotion, "and you've made me feel that the punishments we impose are not as awful as what happened to you, dear Eleanor."

"Nothing the Service does now compares to that," Eleanor said, "and I've moved past it, but I will always be somewhat notorious for what happened, even though I was cleared."

"Did anything happen to the people who convicted and punished you?" Kate asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Eleanor continued, "my mentor and boss, Janet, whom you've met, actually arranged for the justices of the court who passed that awful sentence to be disciplined. This is highly confidential but someone in your position should know about it. Annette was brought in after Janet spoke to the justices and convinced them that they owed it to me to submit to disciplining. Annette caned each of them on their bare bottom, at the Vic--the club here."

"Wow," Kate said, "I'm sorry this came up and revived the awful memory for you, but I do appreciate knowing this."

"There's a little more," Eleanor continued. "The woman who complained and had me prosecuted tried to get my sentence extended. This was when it came out that she had not been married. The judges took a rather dim view of her behavior. She was sentenced to be caned, as was her lawyer, who even received Mistress's Strokes. Do you know what those are?"

Kate indicated that she didn't.

"It is when the disciplinarian places her cane on the floor between the legs of the offender and snaps the cane straight up into the vulva of the offender," Eleanor related crisply.

"Yikes!" Kate exclaimed. "We impose some severe punishments but I confess that we don't get too near what you've described that the courts imposed!"

"You're right," Eleanor observed. "I am aware, however, that your Service does make use of the toilet box at several of your facilities, including the one you command, Major."

"That's true," Kate admitted. "We found that some of the personnel who were sent to us for retraining resisted even after lesser punishments were imposed."

"Infibulation has been banned by specific legislation which my superior, Janet, played a major role in getting enacted," Eleanor informed them. "I think the courts have kept Mistress's Strokes on their punishment list. They react very strongly to lawyers' seeking to manipulate courts by misrepresenting what occurred in a case."

Meredith chimed in now. "You've made me feel that I was lucky that that kind of punishment didn't get imposed on me, Sis," she said plainly, "since mine was the cunt that had misbehaved, to be rather crude about it."

"Meredith," Eleanor said with emotion, "you suffered enough for what you ended up doing to preserve body and soul. I admire what you have done, admittedly with some help."

"I do owe so much to you, Sis," Meredith said, "but please let's sit down and I'll make some tea for us."

* * * *

Eventually, Kate was able to press on and get to her apartment where Harry and Glenda were waiting for her. When she walked into the flat, they both came out smiling and held her tightly in their arms.

"Kate," Harry began, "we both are thrilled that you decided to come see us."

"It's such a lovely gift to have you here, darlin," Glenda added.

"How have things been going for you both?" Kate asked calmly.

"Well, first of all, we missed you terribly," Harry said.

"We love you," Glenda continued.

"I missed both of you too," Kate replied, "and I want to figure out how we can be together more often."

Glenda looked at Kate, who now had been travelling and then visiting with Eleanor's sister for several hours and was starting to look peaked.

"Kate, darling, how about we get you out of those clothes and we all get cozy in bed and go over what we want to go over,' she suggested.

Kate looked relieved and Harry stood to lead them to Kate's spacious room, which had acquired a mystique of its own since she was rarely there to occupy it. When they arrived, Glenda started helping the tired Kate shed her clothing and Harry and Glenda also undressed. They felt entirely comfortable being in the nude with each other.

Both Harry and Glenda found it fascinating to watch Kate disrobe. Even when not in uniform, which was impressive enough in itself when she wore it, they respectively got hard and wet seeing her in her white lacy bra and white cotton panties, through which her landing strip was bushy and visible. When she slowly unhooked her bra, took it off, and then slipped her panties down, they gazed upon this lovely young woman they both loved.

Kate excused herself and went into her ensuite bathroom to relieve herself and perform some ablutions. She hoped they would follow her, and they did, as she seated herself on the toilet and let fly with her pee. Glenda asked if she could wipe her, and Kate smiled as she nodded in the affirmative. Once she had finished that, she took her makeup off and washed.

Then they all carefully got into bed together, with Kate in the middle.

"I may nod off for a while before I'm fit to talk with you," she apologized, and they both kissed her and told her they were just delighted she had arrived and would spend some time with them.

A few hours later, in the early evening, Kate awoke and kissed her husband and then her wife. She looked at them and asked, "I suppose you two had it off together by now. So how was it and how do you feel about it?"

"It was wonderful," Glenda answered, and Harry quietly indicated he felt that way, too. "We both would have rather been with you or had you here with us," Harry added.

"I'm afraid I need some TLC," Kate confessed. "I had a performance review the other day and to make sure one matter was resolved the way I hoped it would be, I subjected myself to one of the most severe canings I've ever received," she went on, "so I'm still sore--in both ways. I have a lot that we want to discuss but I'd really feel so much better if you both wanted to make love with me first."

"There's nothing we'd like better," Harry and Glenda responded in unison, giggling. Glenda then moved between Kate's legs and began laving Kate's quim with her tongue. This totally awakened Kate, who adored being served orally. Then Harry lifted Kate's legs up so that Glenda could move down to rim Kate's anal opening. Finally, Harry turned toward her so he could finger her in the rear, which excited Kate greatly.

She asked Harry to mount her, which he did, and she loved feeling his lovely cock slide into her wet quim. Glenda applied her fingers to Kate's anal opening, stirring her excitement inside that opening.

Knowing that Kate was still recovering from exhaustion, Harry calmly brought her to an orgasm and exploded himself deep inside her. Kate felt his spurts and it warmed her heart as much as her vagina. He withdrew and Glenda took his place between Kate's legs and started licking and swallowing up the outflow of his cum and Kate's.

Glenda had carefully placed a towel beneath Kate's bottom so that the outflow, if it wasn't licked up by Glenda, would not wet the sheets.

Kate started to sit up and held her arms around her husband and wife.

"I just love you both," she exclaimed and smiled. They all kissed and held each other tight.

"I have no problem with you two enjoying each other," she offered, "even if you're each married to me and not to each other. I'm not here most of the time and you are, at least for now, so that just makes sense to me. As for having it off with others, you can tell me how you feel about it. I do play, and I use that word purposely, with some others, who have almost all been women. It keeps me sane. But I'll reconsider as part of our conversation."

"I don't know how Harry feels," Glenda replied, "but I'm happy being here with him. I'm not looking for anyone else, except, of course, you, darling Kate."

"I feel much as Glenda said she does," Harry chimed in. "I do miss you terribly but being here with Glenda has helped me deal with that."

"Let me be blunt," Kate said, "does my being in bed with others bother you?"

"I don't think it charms us, Katie, but we both understand your needs and though these things never remain constant, we just hope that you don't become attached in your feelings to anyone but us," Harry offered.

"That's really so kind of you, both you, Harry, and you, Glenda," Kate said sincerely. "I do feel some guilt, of course," she added. "Do either of you feel I deserve some disciplining for my wicked ways?" she then posited with a grin.

"Only if it would make you feel better," Glenda said.

"I would really want to know how you both feel on this," Kate responded.

This time, Glenda spoke first. "Kate, we both love you, so we do feel a little sad when you decide to be intimate with others. That does sound unkind but it's the way I feel, and I think Harry does, too."

"That does make me feel unhappy, too," Kate slowly answered, "and it also makes me think more about how I'm behaving. I'm now feeling that I've been a naughty girl and would benefit from some disciplining."

"If you indeed want that," Glenda answered, also deliberately, "I am prepared to impose that on behalf of both of us."

"Yes, dear Kate," Harry now added, "we feel this would best be provided by Glenda."

"It will be up to you how you behave in this respect in future," Glenda went on, "but at least you know and are responding to our concern."

"Should we have this happen right now?" Kate asked. "No time like the present, I usually feel."

Glenda stood and motioned to Kate to bend over the end of the couch. Since she was already bared, there was no need for her to lift her skirt above her waist or lower panties.

Kate felt like she had been a naughty girl as she prepared for her being disciplined. Glenda came behind her and gently patted her bare bottom.

Then Glenda seated herself on an armless chair and beckoned Kate with her forefinger to lie across her lap.

Kate positioned herself on her wife's lap. She felt very sad because she had disappointed her wife and husband so early in the marriage.

Glenda then began to spank Kate's bottom. She seemed to know how to spank effectively, Kate thought. The spanks became stronger as she proceeded, and she would pat Kate's bottom now and then, and after a few minutes, reached between Kate's legs to feel her wetness. Kate was indeed wet, as the embarrassment and shame of being spanked by her wife in front of her husband was getting to her and she began to cry, not from the spanking but from the feeling of shame and being naughty in her own mind.

Glenda paused after seeing that Kate's bottom cheeks were getting redder.

"I'm sorry to both of you for being so naughty," Kate said in a broken voice. "Normally, being disciplined is something I can deal with. But this is just tearing me apart. I love you both so much."

"I think you can stand up now, darling," Glenda said warmly.

Kate stood. "Do you both think that spanking was sufficient?"

Glenda looked at Harry and answered, "We do feel under the circumstances that a dose of the cane would be in order if you feel able to endure that emotionally as well as physically."

"Please go ahead with the disciplining then," Kate said blankly.

Glenda now told her to return to bending over the couch. Kate positioned herself there and even in the nude, she knew she look shameful.

Now Glenda picked up the thin cane from the couch and stood behind Kate.

She tapped her bottom lightly and then drew the cane back. After a short wait, she delivered two quick powerful strokes across the middle of Kate's bottom.

Kate felt the painful sting of the cane and tried to restrain her reaction, but a muffled scream emerged from her mouth.

Glenda now aimed the cane lower, near where her bottom and thighs met. She gave her two more quick strokes that might not have been as strong, but which elicited a loud cry as the area they hit was so sensitive to Kate.

Now she handed the cane to Harry, and he delivered only two more strokes but they were crisscross strokes diagonally both ways across Kate's bottom. This produced a loud scream as the strokes crossed the others.

Then Glenda said softly that the discipline was completed. Glenda told Kate she could stand. When she did, Glenda came over and softly helped Kate put on her white cotton panties, and pull them up while trying not to have them touch her bottom until they were in place.

Then she took Kate in her arms, hugged her, and kissed her deeply. She then moved away, and Harry came over, also hugged her, and kissed her in a deep kiss.

"Kate," he said, "we felt that was needed to clear the air and because we feel so deeply about you as our wife and husband and our 'responsible woman.'"

"I guess I haven't been very responsible," a chastened Kate answered but thanked them for their concern about her and for taking it upon themselves to suggest that discipline was appropriate.

"I don't know if you want to hear it," she continued, "but I want to go over with you what I've been engaged in by way of intimate relations. I'm assuming I can accept that neither of you have been involved since our marriage with anyone outside of our trio?"

"Yes, Kate," Glenda and Harry both answered her. "We did mention our involvement together which you had approved in advance."

"Yes, I did," Kate answered. "I have been in bed most recently with my deputy, Elaine, and have also been intimate with my friend Eleanor, my former boss Rachel, and Warrant Officer Kathryn. These are all my closest friends in the capital. I know that I should now stop this but I'm afraid of how I will feel being by myself so much."

"I think we felt the way we did, Kate," Harry suggested, "because we didn't know what you were up to. We were starting to feel that maybe you felt marriage was a sometime thing. This hurt because we do truly love you and we think you love each of us too."

"Oh, I do," Kate responded. "Right now, even as sore as my bottom is, I want nothing more than to be taken to bed by both of you and loved by you the way I love you. Then we can return to this subject, if that is all right with you."

"It is," they responded smiling, in unison.

Each then took Kate by the hand and they pulled down the covers of her bed and undressed themselves, and then helped her take off her bra and panties again, and then get into bed between them.

"You may want to lie on your tummy for a while first," Glenda suggested and then Kate took her in her arms, lying on her side. She held Glenda tight, pressing her breasts against her wife's. Harry let them cuddle first and then Kate turned to him and put her arms around him as he did in return.

Kate felt his cock pressing right into her vulval groove and it excited her. She asked Harry to lie on his back, in view of the state of her bottom, and he immediately did that. Then she managed to mount him and reach down to align her vaginal opening with his erect cock, and gradually lowered herself so that her vagina enveloped his hard tool.

"Oh, sweetheart, this feels so good, especially after that cane," Kate exuded happily.

"I'm pretty happy myself," Harry whispered in her ear as they began to fuck in earnest, mostly with Kate lifting herself so her vagina moved up too while Harry's cock stayed where it was. She began to move faster, and Harry responded by thrusting in return.

They managed to enjoy this immensely for several minutes until Kate said she was getting tired, so Harry did most of the moving and used his finger to tease Kate's clit until he felt her go into orgasm as he ejaculated several times deep inside her cunt.

They kissed and Kate lifted herself off and moved over on her stomach again.

Glenda moved between her legs and placed her mouth to receive the flow of Kate's and Harry's cums. She realized that she loved the taste of their excitement.

Then she began to lick Kate's labia and clit and push her tongue into Kate's vaginal vault. Kate began to move her midsection in rhythm and Glenda licked some more and playfully nipped ever so lightly on Kate's risen clit.

This did send Kate into orgasm again. She turned on her side and Glenda did as well, facing each other. Then Glenda began manipulating Kate's vulva, softly petting her labia and clit, and then pushing one then two fingers into Kate's bottom-hole, taking care not to touch her red cheeks.