Kate Returns Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fingers in her bottom cranked Kate up again and she came quickly. Glenda kissed her as Kate responded. Then Kate began softly teasing Glenda's labia, clit, and vagina, aiming to touch her G-spot inside her vaginal opening. This did turn Glenda on, and she began to move her bottom as Kate reached under and let her fingers go into Glenda's bottom-hole.

To her surprise, she felt the tip of a bowel movement inside Glenda's rectum, and she managed with her finger to nip off a piece of the tip of the turd. She carefully managed to slip it out with a finger, and she brought it up to Glenda's nose so she could sniff her own doody.

Glenda grinned as she smelled the tiny piece of her turd and then surprised Kate in turn by taking a taste of it from Kate's finger. Kate felt she could respond by tasting the rest of the tiny piece. Both having taken the pieces in, they carefully spit them out into their hand and Glenda took Kate's hand, picked up the piece Kate had tasted and with the one she had, put them both down on the floor near the bed.

"That was hot," she said to Kate, who smiled and kissed her deeply, despite their both having just tasted Glenda's shit.

Harry felt that this was a woman thing, so he didn't try to participate. He told them that what they did was incredibly erotic to him, and it had made him hard again. Kate smiled and suggested that he make Glenda feel loved by fucking her now.

Glenda moved over near him and lay on her back as Harry mounted her and she helped him position his cock, so it went easily into her wet quim. Then they began to fuck in earnest, with his thrusting and her responding. Kate was thrilled to watch them go at it and she started rubbing her own clit.

Suddenly, Glenda whispered to Harry that they needed to take a break because she was in danger of losing control of her anal sphincter. Kate's probing of her anal opening had stimulated her rectal muscles and Glenda realized that an orgasm might relax her anal muscles, resulting in her shitting in the bed.

Kate helped her out of the bed and walked her slowly to the bathroom so she wouldn't lose control before reaching the toilet. Kate's ensuite bathroom was quite close. Glenda made it and sat on the toilet with her back facing out so Kate could watch her defecate.

A moment after she sat down, Kate saw Glenda's bottom-hole pooch out and her movement immediately followed. It came out about six or seven inches, hung there, and then the rest of it followed.

"I guess you really had to go," Kate grinned.

"It's hard to feel embarrassed when I'm with you, dear," Glenda said softly.