Kate Returns Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One last question," Jennifer said. "It sounds to me like you have a submissive streak. Subconsciously, are you happy to submit to your wife as a dominant woman?"

Glenda seemed a bit disturbed by this suggestion, but she screwed up her face and said, "I'm afraid I have to admit that you're right. When she first wrote to me because I had punished her brother, who worked for me, by awarding him penalty points when he had misbehaved, I felt like she was in control, even of me, and we hadn't even met! Not only did I respond by removing the points from her brother's record, but I asked her to discipline me for my actions!"

"That does sound submissive," Jennifer said. "Were you subconsciously getting back at her by having sex with her husband?"

"I don't think that ever entered my mind," Glenda said openly. "I was just attracted by the prospect of having sex with Harry. Sometimes, however, I do feel I want and need to be disciplined by Kate."

"Has she disciplined you often?" Jennifer continued.

"No, she hasn't," Glenda replied, "and I love her dearly. She is very fair and only disciplines me when she feels I need it. Usually, I agree."

"How are you disciplined?" Jennifer asked.

"She usually canes me or spanks me," Glenda managed to say while her face reddened. "This does embarrass me. She has told me that I could be punished by serving as her toilet."

"Has that happened?" Jennifer went on.

"No, it has not," Glenda responded.

'I do need to tell you that I will discuss this session with the hierarchy and staff of this center so that we may all be in a position to do the most possible to help you respond to the incident that led the responsible woman in your household to refer you here." Jennifer stated.

"I understand that" Glenda replied.

"Thank you for your cooperation," Jennifer said, with a smile. "I have enjoyed speaking with you, Glenda."

"You're quite welcome, Lieutenant," Glenda answered.

Later that day, Glenda was taken to the training room again for her daily session with SSG Brenda. There had been lectures on better interpersonal relationships and personal hygiene. Glenda was asked if she could benefit from any sexual education, information about menstrual issues, or behavior.

She told SSG Brenda that she had discussed those things with the therapist, 1LT Jennifer.

SSG Brenda said she had reviewed the session with 1LT Jennifer and wanted to discuss her submissiveness. "Do you like to be dominated or punished?" she asked.

"I don't enjoy being spanked or caned," Glenda said, "since I'm not into pain, but I do find I get aroused by being embarrassed, especially by my wife."

"Did the questions I put you or that 1LT Jennifer asked arouse you?" she continued.

"Yes, some of them did, because they were very invasive, so I felt embarrassed and thus turned on," Glenda admitted.

"I should reiterate," Glenda then said, "that when I first received a letter from Kate, and I had gotten on her bad side, I volunteered to have her discipline me, which she did. We hadn't even met yet."

"How did she discipline you?" SSG Brenda asked.

"She gave me a caning," Glenda answered. "I hadn't had someone pull down my panties in a long time, so it was both humiliating and arousing."

"Have you been regular in your bowel movements since you've been here?" SSG Brenda asked. "Many retrainees find their system is disturbed by being referred here."

"I haven't had as frequent movements since I've been here, but today, I have, which may be because I expect my period tomorrow," Glenda said, her face blushing.

"You are wearing control locked panties, I see," SSG Brenda said. "I can now relieve you of them and we will provide you with regular panties."

"Thank you," said a grateful Glenda. "That will be very nice."

"I advise you to wear a liner in these panties so that you will not get any stains when your period starts," SSG Brenda advised. "You will still be subject to panty inspections."

SSG Brenda then had Glenda stand and unlocked her panties and removed them. Glenda took a deep breath and then the sergeant handed her white cotton panties with a pantyliner, and told her to put them on, which she did.

"You are now due for some discipline," SSG Brenda informed her. "Stand up and bend over the horse over there and grasp the bottom bar."

Glenda did that and felt SSG Brenda pull down the new panties, exposing her bottom and her quim and anus when she spread her legs to hold the panties up at her knees.

Behind her, SSG Brenda readied her small thin cane. She tapped it lightly on Glenda's bared bottom, drew it back, and proceed to give her five strong strokes, one beneath the other. They stung, Glenda felt and cried out at the last strongest one.

"If you need it, I will stop with you at the latrine on the way back to your room," SSG Brenda offered.

"Yes, I do need to relieve myself," Glenda answered.

When they reached the latrine, CPL Andie was at the desk and asked Glenda what she needed to do. Glenda reddened but answered that she needed to urinate and defecate. She also asked for tampons since she expected her period that night or the next day.

Andie walked her to one of the open toilets and told her not to flush after she did her business until Andie was able to record what she did in the system.

Glenda now was used to pulling down her panties and sitting on the toilet while being observed. She was able to release her urinary sphincter and peed for quite a while. Then she felt herself ready to have her bowel movement and pushed that out with only a slight effort. As required, she stood up so CPL Andie could record what was in the bowl. Then she sat down and wiped herself until the paper came up clean.

When she and CPL Andie were back at the desk, the corporal handed her a small plastic bag with two pantyliners and three slender regular tampons. She told Glenda to keep the soiled liners and tampons in the bag when they were used, so they could be recorded as having been used.

Then SSG Brenda escorted her back to her room. Olivia was there and looked distraught. Glenda asked her what was wrong.

"I received word from CPL Andie that the therapist had recommended that I be held here for three extra days because I needed more encouragement to behave better. She also saw that I had gotten points for stains in my panties," Olivia complained. "This is so unfair."

"She was very nice to me," Glenda said, "but I hope she doesn't keep me here any longer than I was sent for. Being spanked or caned every day is not exactly fun."

"Speaking of fun," Glenda said lightly, "how about you let me make you feel better now?"

Olivia nodded her assent, and Glenda lay down next to her and reached under Olivia's skirt to slowly slip her panties down. Then she pushed her skirt up so that her roommate's vulva was exposed. Glenda bent down and kissed Olivia on her already puffy lower lips. Olivia began to writhe as her arousal grew.

"Omigosh, Glenda," she managed to gasp, "you're making me feel sooo good!"

Glenda kept playing with her labia and clit and then inserted a finger slowly but deeply into Olivia's cute little anal rosette, and Olivia was over the top. Cumming and squirting.

* * * *

CPT Elaine and MAJ Kate were proved correct when 1SG Wendy joined them for the daily morning meeting of the leadership of the unit. Elaine asked how Nicole was doing after having arrived the day before.

Wendy said she had spoken to her and advised her that she had better behave because she was running out of opportunities. Elaine said that that sounded like useful advice.

Then Wendy looked at Kate and said, "I know you don't like Nicole, Chief, and you have good reason to feel that way, but I hope you won't let that dictate her treatment here. I always look to straighten out the people who get sent here, and 1LT Helene must have hoped that this experience was a way to get her back on keel. She did say she wanted the chance to apologize to you."

"I expected that from her," Kate replied crisply. "I will see her, but I want her to spend a couple of days in the vinyl panties, so she is a bit likely to be appreciative if I find her apology is meaningful."

"Very well," Wendy answered, "she was put in the vinyls yesterday, having previously been in the locked pink panties per SFC Cynthia's order, so maybe I bring her in tomorrow afternoon to see you?"

"Of course, Wendy," Kate smiled. "You know that I respect your judgment in all things but especially in interpersonal matters. And yes, I have excellent reasons to be furious with her, but I am determined not to let that interfere with her treatment here, so if she truly wants to be a good girl, she will get nothing but support from us."

"Thank you so much, Chief," Wendy smiled in return. "That's what I hoped you'd would say."

Nicole had kept her nose clean, so to speak, and had also made sure that she wiped herself perfectly each time she went to be unlocked to use the latrine. She thought longingly of back when she and Cynthia had prepared a bad offender, a sexual stalker and offender, to be put on supervised release. He had behaved himself, and although Nicole hadn't yet seen Cynthia, she wanted to find out how that case had gone since she had returned to Hergolia.

Cyndi came by later that day for the first time and smiled at Nicole.

"You can't stay away from here, can you, Nickie?" she said playfully.

"Cyn, it's heavenly to see you. Yes, I was a naughty girl and got into deep doodoo," Nicole gushed. "I saw your fingerprints on that nasty order to put me in locked panties right away."

Cyndi looked around and saw no one was there. "That came right from the top," she said.

"I figured that," Nicole replied, "I'm going to see the Major tomorrow. Any advice?"

"You just better come on as sincere and repentant," Cynthis said firmly, "No bullshit, Nickie. This is for keeps. I know you've got Wendy and Elaine helping you, which is as good as that gets. And I won't have any influence. You really could eventually get on the Major's good side, you know. She knows you're capable and bright. You really did pull a big one, though, this time. What got into you? You know I love you, so tell me what happened."

"He was the type who appeals to me," Nicole admitted, "and I fell for him. But I was the initiator. He didn't try to get in my pants. Probably figured I'd cut his balls off if he tried. And I would've. He was a fantastic fuck, Cyn, he really was. But I'm putting that behind me forever. I don't deserve to get another chance but this time I can do things right. And yes, I'm jealous of the Major, too. How does she deserve to get a guy like that, and then marry him?"

"Forget him, Nickie. I think you can get another chance, though," Cynthia responded. "Remember how we turned Sefton around? We really did a fantastic job there."

"Yes, and I got busted to buck sergeant for all my accomplishments," Nicole said with disdain.

"You'll get those stripes back," Cynthia said. "Look, I'm no paragon of virtue but I managed to do it. And now, I get to put the obstreperous ones in the box. Isn't that a job for me? One step up from a ladies' room attendant!"

"Oh, Cyn, I love you!" Nicole laughed. "I wish we could work together again."

"It could happen, Nickie," Cynthia grinned. "I'll be looking out for you. But as I said, you have good friends on your side, so make the most of it."

"Thanks, Cyn, I will," Nicole assured her.

* * *

The next day, 1SG Wendy brought Nicole into MAJ Kate's office. Kate was sitting behind her desk, with a blank look on her face, neither looking happy nor angry.

"Here's Nicole, Major," 1SG Wendy said. "She has been doing well in the retraining class and asked if she could speak with you."

"Of course, First Sergeant," MAJ Kate responded. "Hello, Nicole. I hope you are benefitting from our class here this time."

"Yes, Ma'am," Nicole answered without emotion. "I'm here because I owe you a huge apology and I'm here to make it. I behaved abominably and carelessly. I was a truly naughty girl. I'm appreciative that CPT Helene saw fit to send me back here, so this time, I can get myself straightened out. I truly am sorry for the pain I know I caused you and I just hope you can bring yourself to forgive me at least to let me prove I mean what I'm saying and doing what I promise."

"Thank you, Nicole," MAJ Kate said warmly. "I'm of course sorry that this happened. I know we've not been the best of colleagues and I'm willing to go the distance with you if you really mean what you're saying. I've always felt you have a promising career here if you get back on track. I also know you took the blame for the Service's dealing with the Sefton case, in which you performed admirably, as far as I'm concerned. You also have the advantage of people who like you and want you to succeed, both Wendy here and CPT Elaine."

"So, you really are willing to give me that chance?" Nicole asked, plaintively and Kate was surprised that she was starting to feel sorry for her. Then Nicole went on: "Ma'am, you may find this peculiar, but I would feel better if you were willing to discipline me yourself, or if you really don't want to do that, you'd have the First Sergeant or CPT Elaine do it. It would make me feel that I had done something rather than just saying stuff."

"I certainly will forgive you so long as you promise to keep your word and do what you are capable of doing," MAJ Kate said pleasantly. "And yes, I will even forgive you, and I hope you appreciate that that is not the easiest thing in the world for me to do, but I'll be plain about it and tell you that I will forgive you and hope you can both get yourself straightened out and graduate from our class here at the top level we all know you are capable of achieving. As for your last request, yes, I will also discipline you, if only to provide all the encouragement we can for you if that is what you want."

She remained silent after that.

Nicole was moved and managed to say, "Thank you, Major Kate. It is exactly what I want," very softly but sincerely.

"Very well," MAJ Kate then said firmly. She stood and came out from behind her desk. She shook Nicole's hand and wished her the absolute best.

Nicole was close to tears, surprising herself most of all, much less Wendy and Kate.

1SG Wendy now asked, "Major, shall we have the discipline for Nicole now?"

"If Nicole is ready, we can be," MAJ Kate responded.

"Right then," Wendy said firmly, "Retrainee Nicole, follow me to the training room."

With that, Nicole saluted MAJ Kate, executed a smart reverse step, and walked sharply out of the office with 1SG Wendy. After she had been ushered out of Kate's office suite, Wendy returned.

"Thank you, boss," she said quietly. "You moved me with your response to her. And yes, I know she didn't deserve it. But we do like to turn bad people around here and sometimes it even sticks, doesn't it?"

"If she doesn't pan out this time," Kate answered coolly, "it won't be because we, including me, didn't try to give her the best chance possible, right?"

"Right," the veteran First Sergeant said with a broad smile. "She's down in the training room, waiting for us."

MAJ Kate buzzed CPT Elaine, told her they were going to the training room to discipline Nicole and what had happened, which made Elaine smile as she joined Kate and Wendy.

They arrived in the training room and Nicole was standing at attention in the uniform she had been allowed to put on to see MAJ Kate.

1SG Wendy told her to remove her uniform skirt. Nicole complied quickly. She was wearing white cotton panties below her waist, and her pull- up hose and black uniform shoes. Then Wendy walked her over to the punishment horse and had her bend over. Wendy then lowered Nicole's panties to her knees and told her to keep her legs apart, so they did not fall further.

At that point, she looked over at MAJ Kate, who was holding her own thin disciplinary cane in her hand. She walked over, stood behind Nicole, and tapped the cane lightly on Nicole's bare bottom. She drew the cane back and fired right down the middle.

It was a powerful stroke and Nicole bristled but amazingly, did not even moan or groan, much less scream or cry out. Kate let a half-minute pass and gave another stinger, just below the first. This time, Nicole groaned. Kate proceeded to give three more, each just below the last. Now she focused on aiming at the crease where Nicole's bottom met her thighs, a sensitive spot. She drew the cane back and hit just where she was aiming. This time, Nicole screamed out and Kate let her wait some more. Finally, she gave her one last severe stroke right down the middle of her buttocks.

Nicole screamed again because the stroke was powerful. Kate had not, however, given it over any previous strokes nor applied any crisscrossing in her caning. Wendy and Elaine took note of that very happily.

"The discipline is concluded," Kate announced. "You may stand, Nicole."

Nicole managed to stand, her bare pudendum now on display as she faced MAJ Kate. "Thank you for disciplining me, Ma'am. I requested that and you were kind enough to grant my request. I will always appreciate your kindness in giving me this chance and I feel the disciplining has been both appropriate and useful to me," she said.

"You are quite welcome," Kate said with a smile. Then she kissed Nicole on her lips and told her she knew she would succeed.

1SG Wendy then told Nicole to pull up her panties and put her skirt back on. When she had done that, Nicole again saluted Kate, as did Wendy and Elaine. Wendy walked out with Nicole, and after a minute or so, Elaine left with Kate to return to their office.

Wendy told Nicole she couldn't have ended up with a better situation. "Now it's up to you, sweetie," she said calmly. "You have the stuff," she added, "but don't let anyone rile you up. And don't try to pull any fast ones. The cadre will be watching you: some of them like you, some do not. It doesn't matter. You just do what you're told and do it well."

"I will, Top," Nicole answered. "I didn't think the Major had it in her to be so nice. I'm finally starting to get a few things through my thick skull."

"She's a good person," Wendy told her, "and not just because I work for her. She knows what's what and she doesn't put up with any bullshit. You do what I've told you and she'll be on your side. Now she's invested in you."

* * *

Kate finally had to face dealing with Harry, her husband. She sent him a text asking him to come see her. She set a time when she knew he could come to the capital without too much trouble.

When he got the text, he was worried about what kind of reception he would get, but then he decided that at least she wanted to see him. He packed a case so if he stayed overnight, he'd have what he needed. He also purchased a lovely silver necklace with a two-heart design in front. Then he climbed into his Alfa and headed for the capital.

He texted Kate and asked if she could arrange for him to park in her garage at the BOQ. She texted back with a pass he could use to get in the gate.

Harry arrived and his pass got him in the garage Kate used with direct access to the elevator to her floor. He parked, took the elevator, and knocked on her door. Kate came to the door and told him to come in. He could tell from her severe tone of voice that she was royally pissed at him. Not exactly a surprise for Harry.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she fired, eyes blazing.

"I fucked up royally, but I do love you to death," he answered. "And I'll do whatever you want me to do to get back in good," he said.

"I'm not sure you'd be willing," she said. "I don't usually ever admit this, and it doesn't happen very often, but you hurt me, Harry, you really did."