Kate Returns Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew she's not a friend of mine, to put it mildly," Kate continued, "yet you fucked her the minute she showed you her cunt. She even told you that I didn't get on with her, didn't she? Helene told me she did; and Helene told you she and I were not friends."

"Strangely," Kate said contemplatively, "I've forgiven her, mainly because she came to me and offered what seemed to me to be a sincere apology. She also offered to be disciplined and I did give it to her hard. I'm in a tougher spot with you. I didn't expect her to behave herself."

"Did Helene tell you how we were punished?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, two hours in the box," Kate snorted. "I'd have given you two days."

"I guess you expect me to take you back, or don't you want that?" she posed.

"Kate, I want that more than anything in the world," Harry said very slowly. "I'm so in love with you that I'll take what you give me if it means we can be back together."

"Take off your pants and your undershorts," she snapped. "Now!"

Harry hastened to comply. He thought for a minute that he should've worn the pink panties he had had to wear at Hergolia.

"Bend over the couch," Kate ordered.

He complied and spread his legs so she would see his balls and cock between them.

"Before they changed the laws here," Kate observed, "men have been castrated for less than you did."

Harry started thinking that he may have made a big mistake: coming to see Kate.

"I'm going to cane you, darling," she said. The "darling" confused him. He just didn't get how she meant it.

She picked up a bigger cane than her usual thin one. She lay it on his bare bottom, drew it back, and just started giving him hard strokes. He yelped at the first, cried out at the second and third, and screamed at the next three. She then paused.

She handed him a pair of panties to put on. He seemed surprised but pulled them up and saw that his equipment bulged out in front. Then she walked over to the cabinet, took out a glassine envelope, put on plastic gloves, and pulled the panties down just below his bottom. Then she put the nettles from the envelope into the crotch of his panties. She gave them a rub into his crack and asshole and ran a sprig up over his balls to the head of his cock. Then she pulled them up tight.

"You're going to have those on for a while," she told him. "Now come with me." They walked together to her bathroom and Harry began to feel the sting of the nettles against his most sensitive parts. He knew better than to complain.

"Get in the tub on your back," she said, after she had unbuttoned his shirt and removed that and his undershirt. He again did what he was told.

Kate took off her skirt and pulled down her panties, then slipped them off. She climbed into the tub and went into a high squat over his face.

"This isn't as good as the box, but I'm feeling a bit queasy so I'm not at all sure how this is going to go or, rather, come out," she said somewhat obliquely.

Kate held onto the sides of the tub as she felt her bowel movement sliding down. She was already peeing but then the movement emerged--Harry was transfixed by its slow progress from her bottom-hole--and was long but not very thick. He could also see that it was soft and smelled like, well, like hot shit. It coiled on his face over his nose and mouth. Finally, it tailed off and Kate released a flood of strong dark yellow pee that hit him where the poo had landed and softened it even more so that it got runny, and he had a hard time keeping it out of his nose and mouth.

"You can wipe your face and get it off with your hands," Kate told him. When she saw that he had done that, she then said, "Lick me clean now."

He raised his chest and head up so that his face was in her smelly anal area. He started to lick the mess that had been left around her bottom-hole. It smelled horrible and tasted awful. He realized that this may be the worst punishment he had ever experienced.

He finished licking her clean and she released some more pee that rinsed some of the shit off his face. Then she stood, walked to her toilet, and perched above the seat, wiped herself with some toilet paper. She looked at him, still with poo and pee on his face and chest and hands and ordered him into the shower.

Harry was relieved to have been allowed to shower and took advantage of this gift to get himself totally cleaned. When he emerged, he still had the panties on with the nettles which were irritating him full blast now.

She looked at him. "Well, you look nicer now," she said. "Come with me."

They walked back into her bedroom. He asked her if he could give her something he had brought for her.

She seemed surprised but softly told him he could. "But you're going to keep those panties on," she added. "Don't try to sweet talk your way out of them.'

Harry reached into his sport jacket on the side chair and took out the small box with the double-heart necklace. He handed the gift-wrapped small box to Kate.

She didn't soften her countenance. Then she carefully opened the box and saw the necklace. It affected her enough that she started to cry.

Harry took her in his arms and hugged her. She finally was able to stop crying and let him give her the deepest of kisses. Harry took a deep breath then, deciding that this time he had done the right thing.

Kate took him in her arms this time, reached down and pulled off the panties with the nettles in the crotch that he had on.

She pulled him into her bed under the covers and had him lie on his back. She then proceeded to mount him and perfectly position her vaginal opening over his rampant cock. Then she slowly slid her vagina down onto his cock until it filled her completely.

"Fuck me now, darling," she cried. "Fuck me for all you're worth!"

Actually, Harry thought, she was doing the fucking, not him, but he thrust to the degree he was able, given his position under him. But Kate was a light lady, so he was able to fuck her even so positioned beneath her.

"I needed that," Kate said, her voice and mien lightening. "Yes, dear, I love you and always will. I hoped that you loved me. The gift you brought makes me think you do."

"Kate, I will always love you," Harry replied. "For a while now, I thought maybe you didn't feel that about me, but I'm feeling good now."

"Let me put it this way," Kate now said, "If I can forgive her, which I have, I can forgive you. In fact, I have to forgive you."

"I did punish you, no question about it," she continued. "Was I wildly vexed with you? I was. I couldn't believe what happened. But now I realize we're all human."

"I adore this jewel you gave me," she said quietly. "And the one you just gave me which conveyed so much pleasure." She pointed between her legs and they both laughed.

"I'm putting this on now--forever," she said as she looked deeply into his eyes.