Kate Returns Home Ch. 13

Story Info
Nicole signs on; Harry & Kate are re-united.
6.8k words
4.71
3.1k
2

Part 13 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Returns Home Ch. 13

By Susan Greenway

[This story includes bodily functions and significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will be much more comprehensible if you read the previous chapters first. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic setting and her characters.]

*

Kate returned to her office pleased with the entire experience that day with Nicole, from the graduation ceremony to the intimacy they enjoyed in Kate's suite. While she was hoping Nicole would decide to accept her offer to join the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit of the Corrections Service that Kate commanded, she wasn't investing everything into winning Nicole to her domain.

When Kate met with CPT Elaine, her deputy, that afternoon, they discussed this matter and Elaine agreed with her that it was far from critical, but that Nicole would be a good addition to the staff.

"I think she'll come," Elaine said bluntly. When Kate asked on what she based that conclusion, Elaine said that she expected that 1SG Wendy would convince Nicole it was a wise career move. "As you know, Major," Elaine said with a grin, "in the end, everyone does listen to Wendy." Kate smiled and agreed.

Kate then took a telephone call from her husband Harry, who was calling from the second city where he resided with Kate's wife, Glenda. Harry told her he was coming to the capital in two days' time on a case which he thought Kate would find of interest. He had been retained by Goose Cookers, the imaginative and highly-regarded company for which Eleanor was the creative director, to handle some litigation involving a firm that appeared to be producing knock-offs of Goose Cookers' products.

"I know you can stay in any hotel you'd like," Kate said, "but I'd feel very happy if you stayed with me."

At his end, Harry assured her that he was truly excited to stay with her. He did add that he'd be meeting with Eleanor and others at Goose Cookers' capital office, which would consume much of his time. But since he was flying, he added, that would give him more time with Kate. Kate said she was very pleased he would be visiting and looked forward to his arrival. She added that Harry knew that she was a good friend of Eleanor's so she would be happy to provide him with some background for his meeting.

"You're so terrific," Harry warmed on the phone, "and I can't wait to see and be with you!"

Kate got off the phone already wet with anticipation of her husband's impending visit. She knew there would always be problems with him living away from her, but she loved him dearly and wanted him beside her, preferably in her bed. That very thought was already getting her panties wet.

She started conjuring up in her mind the kinds of sex she wanted to engage in with her husband during his visit. He was a strong-minded man. Kate fully appreciated that someone like him was hard to find in the Women's Republic. Masculinity was not always regarded very positively. Kate didn't care about communal values because she instead valued her own feelings and needs.

Harry, however, was complex, and Kate liked complexity. She found herself imagining them in bed but with Kate perched over him with her bottom over his face. She envisaged his tongue lavishing attention on both her pussy and anus. It was so vivid in her mind that she could feel what it would be like with his nose pressing into her vaginal opening and his tongue inside her anal ring.

She laughed as she proceeded in her imagination to release a fart right into his open mouth and plenty of her juices flowing onto his nose. When she had been doing some research into discipline during her initial service in the unit as then-LTC Rachel's deputy chief, she recalled some discussion of queening, the act of a woman sitting on the man's face.

She knew from that reading how a clever woman could position herself so by slight movements of her bottom atop the man's face, she could regulate or restrict the air flow to both his nose and mouth. Having this kind of control aroused Kate intensely. She was coming to feel that discipline was based on exercising this kind of control over the subject's body.

Castigation was part of the process, of course, but underlying control and the subject's ultimate recognition of that control was key to success in making the discipline effective. Kate admitted to herself that sometimes her very primal urges were satisfied by conducting a crisp caning or a short, intense whipping. Male love for maternal affection was involved in spanking.

She even worried about some of her thoughts along these lines. Subtle and sometimes diabolical punishments--but never cruel ones--came to her mind. Using nettles in sensitive areas was one she found exciting. She also felt that the toilet box was an excellent way to attack male egos: it was hard to feel superior when you were blindfolded, and a female bottom was releasing piss and shit on your face and body.

The Corrections Service had a firm policy requiring men under its control or supervision to wear panties. The panties provided for each category of inmate were specified but could be adjusted by the commandant of the facility. Men in camps were given pink panties until promoted to white cotton. Women were permitted to keep their own panties, unless they were issued disciplinary panties because of violations of rules.

Kate followed a policy established by her predecessor, now COL Rachel: any woman who incurred discipline from cadre would be outfitted with a pantyliner containing an irritant such as Ben-Gay; the same applied for men, although the unit dealt with very few men. The unit always had available for cadre a supply of fresh nettles. Many punishment implements were also on hand: canes, whips, straps, and martinets in al sizes and thicknesses. Exotic implements such as crops and tappets could also be obtained from the supply sergeant.

Kate would not permit use of either electrical or cutting implements. The unit did have chastity belts, but cadre were instructed to use locked panties unless special allowance was obtained from CPT Elaine or Kate herself. Kate came to the Service with strong disciplinary experience at home, first at receiving, from her mother, and then in administering, when Jan, her stepmother, made her the 'responsible woman' for the household.

She had also learned a lot from experienced cadre, like SFCs Denise and Linda, who had served in camps and centers. 1SG Wendy, who did not punish directly very often, was skilled, however, in knowledge of appropriate and effective methods. Kate did engage in some punishments herself, mainly to maintain her expertise and credibility. There were occasions, mostly ceremonial but highly visible, when the unit commandant needed to administer the discipline.

She knew that she needed to discipline Harry regularly and that to some degree, sometimes subconsciously, he wanted her to discipline him, but she did not enjoy doing it unless he had misbehaved in some way. She recognized that she was conflicted to some extent about this, because she also knew that he needed maintenance discipline in any event. His engaging personality had kept him from being disciplined since his earliest days from the various 'responsible women' who ostensibly had disciplinary authority over him.

Her secretary, Grace Benson, came in with some orders and letters for Kate to sign as Commandant. Kate reviewed each quickly and signed them for her.

"I hope that your phone call means that your husband will be coming to visit," Grace smiled.

"Yes," Kate grinned "he'll be here in two days. And yes, I'm quite pleased, to put it mildly."

"I'm really happy for you, Major," Grace replied. "You deserve to have your spouse here more."

"Thanks for the encouragement, Grace," Kate said. "By the way, I hope you consider yourself close enough to call me Kate. I am very happy to have you call me that, so long as you want to."

"Thanks, Kate," Grace, who was a long-time civilian employee in the Service, said warmly. "I do hope you know how much I enjoy working for you."

"I see it, Grace," Kate then said, "that you work with me. You're a professional at what you do, and I couldn't get along anywhere as well as I do were you not here."

Kate took this opportunity to ask Grace about her own situation.

"Grace," she said, "I'm asking this in a professional way. You're married and have been for some time. May I ask how you approach disciplining your husband? If this is too sensitive or I'm intruding, you don't have to answer me."

Grace smiled and said, "I'm ok with that, Kate," she said quietly, "because I know you haven't been married long and are wanting some insight from someone who has. I do need to discipline my husband regularly because he needs to be aware that I'm the 'responsible woman' in our household. My children are grown and gone. If he is naughty in any way, he knows that he faces a hand spanking from me. And if he has behaved himself, he also knows that I will discipline him on a weekly basis. I have a small graphite rod and I will give him six or more if I feel he needs it. I do not tell him how many he is going to receive, as I find it focuses him more on behaving well. We're very happy."

Kate realized Grace had finished, so she thanked her. Grace said she was glad to be of assistance, smiled, and then went back out to her desk.

Just as Grace was about to leave for the day, SFC Nicole appeared and asked to see MAJ Kate.

"Is she expecting you?" Grace asked cordially.

"Yes, she told me to come by any time to discuss a matter with her," SFC Nicole responded.

"Very well," Grace replied, and buzzed Kate, who told her to send Nicole in.

Grace told her to go right through and Kate stood at her desk when Nicole entered and saluted her.

"Thank you, Nicole," Kate said warmly, "I'm glad to see you."

"I'm happy to be here," Nicole said, "and I wanted to come to tell you that I'd be very pleased to accept your offer that I join this unit."

"That's wonderful!" Kate said brightly. "Welcome to our unit!"

"Thanks," Nicole said. "Two questions, though: just what do you plan on assigning me to do, and how do you think I'll be received?"

"I'll answer those in reverse order," Kate responded. "First, many of the important people in this unit are quite happy to have you here, and I mean CPT Elaine, 1SG Wendy, SFCs Denise, Linda, and of course, your friend, SFC Cynthia, as well as me. Sure, there may be some who could have reservations, but if everyone liked you, you'd be doing something wrong, if you get my drift. I think those I mentioned will help with that, too.

"Second, I want us to benefit from your skills as a highly skilled noncom--especially as barracks sergeant. I also think you are good at taking on challenges, as you have shown in the past. I'd like you to take charge, under 1SG Wendy's direction, of the entire disciplinary side of our retraining program. What works well and what doesn't?" Kate paused for a moment to let this sink in.

"You'll be dealing with most of the cadre," she said, "and I think you've earned their respect as you have mine. You'll be taking a careful look at our whole program and making a unified plan to improve what we do, make it more effective. We're well regarded in the Service, and I intend for us to maintain and improve on that. You did a lot to make Hergolia Camp function better and I feel you can do that and more for us. Lastly, if anyone gives you any problems, come see Wendy or me about it and we'll get it resolved right away."

"Thank you, Major," Nicole responded with a wide smile. "You've once again made my day. You may find this surprising, but I feel I also gained a lot from your disciplining me yesterday. I feel equipped to take this on."

"That's good," Kate said. "I also want you to play an active role in teaching each retrainee class. As a member of the cadre, you can focus on any of the class members, and I'm thinking of your using your barracks sergeant skills to improve their behavior, since failure in that was what got them here. You understand how to use discipline and you have free reign, within our regs."

"Thank you again," Nicole said brightly. "This sounds better and better. Thank you for taking your time to give me this intro. I'm looking forward to the challenge."

"You're entirely welcome," Kate told her. Nicole then saluted her and reversed to walk out smartly.

Soon thereafter, Kate called Wendy and Elaine in to inform them that Nicole would be joining their cadre. They both expressed their pleasure that she would be part of the unit. Kate went on to tell them that she had asked Nicole to analyze the disciplinary side of the entire retraining program and make recommendations.

"She's good at scoping this out," Kate said. "I think she'll be helpful to us. I want you both, however, to keep an eye on her. I think she wants to do well here, but I'm not blinded to some of her issues in the past. I think you get my drift."

One of Nicole's first suggested innovations was to replace the vinyl panties with rectal and vaginal dorks that the unit had been having retrainees wear for several days as a disciplinary measure for the entire class. She conferred with Wendy, and they agreed that having retrainees locked in their panties for a time was a key part of the retraining program.

It served to focus each retrainee on behaving well with the aim of being released from the locked panties and the embarrassing requirement of seeking permission to use the toilet. Nicole proposed using the simple locked nylon panties she had worn during her recent retraining, noting that they were more flexible than the vinyl ones and that they too could be equipped with the nasty dorks at the barracks sergeant's discretion.

"It will give the sergeants a nice lever to employ in their supervision," Nicole said. "If a retrainee seems to need both dorks, fine. But if she has behaved herself, the sergeant might have her wearing either the rectal or vaginal one, not both. And as it works now, the sergeant will decide if she gets released from it after the three days, or gets partially relieved, as in being reduced from two to one dork."

Wendy said she was all right with this refinement. She said she'd like Nicole to lecture the retrainees on the underlying aims of disciplining, too. Nicole was pleased to accept that assignment as it would get her before the class in a manner that would permit her to deliver her approach directly to those who would be using it in their work.

Wendy had her speak to the new retraining class the next day. Nicole prepared an outline and introduced herself to the group of about 25 she was lecturing. She mentioned that she had just returned to this unit but had spent some time at Hergolia Camp as well as assignments here over the years she had been in the Service. The reference to Hergolia got their attention because they all knew it was the toughest camp for men referred by the responsible women in their households.

"Disciplining is a major part of what you do in the Service," she began. "You need to regard it as a challenge to get through to these men. Remember that when you put them in panties that you only will be able to make them wear the rectal plug. That should be enough to focus them. If someone tries to take advantage of your good nature, use that cane you'll be given and use it properly. That means aiming on the middle of their bottom and then proceeding down in parallel strokes. You decide how many they need. They'll learn how you punish quite quickly.

"If someone dares to insult you," she went on, "you can punish them right then and there in front of whoever is present. I recommend using your cane, but you do have a whip as well, which may work better with some. Both require practice. You can also put them in locked panties, which are not commonly required in centers and camps. This allows you to refuse requests for release to perform toilet functions. That tends to get the attention of the most recalcitrant. They will be fazed when you tell them they will only be released to use the toilet twice a day, for example."

This statement drew some audible breaths from the retrainees who knew now they were dealing with a tough sergeant. One woman in the class asked her whether that kind of restriction really worked in practice.

"Tell you what," Nicole snapped. "We'll try it out on you. I'll put in an order that restricts you to two visits to the latrine a day for today and tomorrow, and you'll see how it works. This is not to punish you, my dear, merely to educate you."

There were some more deep breaths and even groans, which Nicole chose to ignore. She knew that the woman she had sentenced to two days of two-a-day bathroom breaks would remember the experience as would all the rest of the class.

After the class, PFC LeeAnn, who was the one put on restriction, came up to Nicole and apologized for expressing skepticism about her lecture's points.

"I'm not angry at you, LeeAnn," Nicole said plainly, "but you now know that you may not always be happy with the answer to a question. Each time when you use the toilet, I'll have them outfit you with a crotch pad so in case you do have an accident, it won't be as grim as it otherwise would be."

LeeAnn found herself thanking Nicole for this bit of consideration. Later, she asked herself how she could've been so appreciative to the woman who was limiting her bathroom use to two times a day. She realized that she had not peed her panties for years but that now it was going to be quite likely to occur; she even realized as well what she didn't like to think about: that she might also shit her pants.

Later, her friend since arrival at the unit, PFC Marian, commiserated with her.

"LeeAnn, I feel for you," Marian told her. "You don't know that SFC Nicole is well-known for having been the toughest sergeant at the toughest camp in the Service. She's nice in person but underneath, she is hard as stone. I guess now you know not to mess with her."

"Yes, I've already learned from this misstep," LeeAnn admitted. "And my panties are going to pay the price. They'll have to hose me down once I finish this ordeal."

* * *

Harry arrived two days later, as planned. He flew to the capital and took a taxi to Kate's quarters. The desk allowed him to go right up to Kate's suite since she had left instructions to permit her husband entry

He swept in as Kate closed the door behind him and took her in his arms. He kissed her deeply as his arms moved down her back to caress her bottom over her skirt and then reached under the hem to tease her right on her bottom-hole.

"Oh, my gosh, you're a randy one," Kate cried with happiness. "I'm so glad to have you here, darling. I'll fix you a drink if you'd like. On second thought, let's go inside first."

They walked into her well-appointed bedroom with the massive bed she had acquired. Kate gently slipped Harry's suit jacket off and loosened his tie, which he took off. She then unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and slipped the shirt off and his pants down and off. She let him remove his shoes and socks while she unzipped her dress and took it off. She let him look her over as she stood in bra and pants and flipped her shoes off. Then she rolled down her hose and took it off.

Harry came over and unhooked her lacy beige bra and slowly peeled down her matching panties. He drew her close and kissed her and she pulled his boxers down, releasing his long, thick cock. All she needed to do to get it hard and rampant was to tap the glans softly a few times.

They fell onto the bed entwined. Harry couldn't get enough of feeling Kate's lovely breasts with his hands, and for her part, she had her hands all over his cock, then kissed it and drew it into her mouth and licked and sucked it. Harry was loving this and then Kate lay back and spread her legs brazenly, so he stared at her beautiful, shaved pussy winking at him.

12