Kate Returns Home Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He positioned himself over her, holding himself up, and she reached out and softly pointed his member toward her entrance. He then pressed his cock right into her slit. He was thrusting and she was clamping on him and soon they were in a frenzy of fucking. This was what they both wanted more than anything. They were young and fit, and the parts melded nicely as their excitement rose.

It wasn't long at all before she came, and he spurted deep into her cavern. They held each other tight, and he whispered in her ear that he always wanted to be with her like this. She told him that he aroused her like no one else ever had.

Now they lay on their backs, side by side, arm in arm, happy in the afterglow of their lovemaking. "You know, sweetie," she said offhandedly, "we might have a baby."

He looked in her eyes, filled with love for her, and asked her to explain. "I'm probably still fertile right about now and it could happen," she said quietly.

"That would be fabulous," he responded with a smile. "I can't wait to see a child of ours."

"I'm so happy that you reacted that way," she responded, deliriously happy.

"Maybe we need to do it again," he suggested.

"You'll get no objection from me," she grinned as she spread her legs and pulled him toward her by his cock. He once again was hard and this time, slowly slid into her sopping pussy. It was filled with his cum from the first time, but he thrust some more, lasted much longer, and found she was responding to each thrust. He massaged her tits and played with her clit while they were bound together.

Again, he brought her off and then released his jets to spurt inside and perhaps impregnate her.

After they again rested together, feeling their love, she helped him up so they could head for the shower. There, they lovingly washed each other as Harry felt his cum flowing out of her cunt. "Hey," he said, "that's going the wrong way!"

She laughed and said she was sure he had left enough way up in there to get the job done if it was time for that to happen.

They were finally clean and stepped out into the fluffy towels Kate had on hand for them. They wiped themselves down and she sat on the toilet and peed. She invited him to pee between her spread legs, which was an exercise they both had always enjoyed.

"I won't be inconsiderate to Glenda, my wife," she said as she was still peeing, "but you do have to tell me what it's been like in bed with her."

"I guess with you I have to kiss and tell," Harry giggled, "but it's been nice with her there. Katie, I'm not being anything but truthful when I tell you that I love you so much, more than anything."

"And I love you, my dear," Kate responded. "You really don't to know about the women whom I play with, because that's what it is, play. Is it hard mentally for you to do it with her? In one sense, and not the one you think, I'm jealous, because I'm not having it off with her."

"I have to tell tales out of school to you," he said, "because you're my wife and you I love. She's good, sweetie, but I find I'm always thinking about you and feeling you."

"That's my guy," she smiled and kissed him hard and deep.

"You know that Eleanor, whom you will be seeing," Kate said, "was married to a man and a woman. Jack still is in your city, married to Meredith, her sister. She married Annette, you know, my super boss, head of the Service, and then she and Jackson divorced. It just was over. He had been a godsend to her, but it was over. Fortunately, her sister came along, Eleanor saved her from herself, and Meredith took Jack off her hands. Crudely put, but it's the way it was."

"I have another bit of news for you," Kate smiled, "so don't get upset. Nicole is now working for me here; she finished at the top of her retraining class, and I hired her for our cadre. We made up and now we're friends, even though I can't be too close anyway since she's still a noncom."

Harry looked at her with wonderment. Here, his wife had made friends with the woman who had seduced him. Granted, he'd been under the highly dominant sergeant's control at the time.

"I'm not pissed at you anymore," Kate said, "and I hope you're not now annoyed at me. This is the way the world works."

"It's fine by me," Harry replied. "I doubt that I'll ever understand her. And remember, not only did she get me to screw her although I knew I was behaving about as badly as one could, but she also got me two hours--admittedly with her--lying naked and blindfolded in that hellhole box where the women all pissed and shit on me and her, literally. One even flipped her used tampon on me."

"Yikes," Kate said, "you know that I once put her in the box here when she had misbehaved. She knows all about it and she fucked you anyway."

"I bet you didn't see her when they pulled her out, along with me," Harry emphasized. "She looked quite amazing covered in piss and shit."

"I'm sorry too about my sending Glenda to get the shit beaten out of her at the center," Kate observed.

"Glenda's ok," Harry reported. "She held her own and got out on schedule, no problems except I saw how they did a number on her ass."

"I owe her, too," Kate responded. "But you made her feel good, didn't you, even after I was there with both of you?"

"We did fuck some," Harry confessed, "but you knew we would. And I think while we feel affection, it's not like it is for me with you and I suspect it isn't like it was for her with you, although don't expect me to be an expert on girl-girl stuff."

"I've caned her more than I've fucked her," Kate said bluntly. "It does sound bad when she's my wife and I do love her. I did feel bad when I referred both of you for retraining. In a sense, it was cruel and something I shouldn't have done. I'm a bit impetuous at times, as you've come to know, and although Id like to moderate that, it's part of my ebullient personality." She grinned.

"Have you ever been with a woman who wanted to queen you?" she then asked him.

"If that's what I think it is, no," he answered. "Will I like it?"

"I suppose we'll see," Kate responded. "I'm going to sit on your face--don't worry, I won't put my whole weight--which isn't as great as all that--on you," she laughed. "I want to feel your nose in my cunt and your tongue in the bottom-hole. You will have the pleasure of inhaling my lovely, naturally scented cunt and tasting the delicious flavor of my anus," she told him.

Then as he lay back, she positioned herself over him, her ass on his face as she faced towards his feet. Harry felt her soft ass on his face, and she supported herself enough that she did not press on him. He found that his nose fit nicely in her cunt and that he could get his tongue into her tight anal opening.

He did savor the womanly aroma of her pussy and he was excited by the fetid taste of her anal passage. She did let her bottom press more on his face as he was sniffing and tonguing her orifices; every so often, he realized he wasn't getting enough air because of how well his nose fit into her cunt. Kate's cunt was pretty, with nice labia that did not flap. They were tight, though, so there was not room for a lot of air to get in.

His tonguing her ass must have made things move there because while he did not sense any impending bowel movement pressing down on his face, he did fret about it because he figured that his tongue was serving as a suppository of sorts in there. She did, however, release a fart that hit his tongue and billowed out, its smell wafting through her legs to his nose. He did appreciate that she shaved not only her mons but all through her legs, including around her rear hole.

"I'm sorry, honey," she told him, half jocularly, "you thought ladies didn't fart, didn't you? Well, now you know that this one does."

He was now starting to struggle for air, and he hoped she would let him out soon. He figured neither of them wanted him to pass out. Just when she figured he was starting to panic, she sensed his fear and pulled herself up and off his face, now lying next to him.

"I have a feeling you were getting a bit stressed, weren't you, darling?" she asked.

"You're right, dear," he answered, "I started thinking that as much as I enjoyed the smell of your cunt and the taste of your ass, I might not be able to breathe."

"Yes," she assured him, "the queen decides how much air you get. Isn't that cute?"

Harry forced himself to smile.

"I guess you might consider that a sort of punishment," Kate said. "I of course also feel you got a special treat. But you do like me to discipline you sometimes, don't you?"

Harry forced himself to admit that Kate's disciplining him did excite him.

"I'm going to be nice, because you were so good as to visit me," she smiled, "so I'm just going to give you a nice spanking now."

She sat herself on the edge of the bed and had him get across her lap. She made sure that his cock was between her strong thighs which she clamped on his penis. Then Kate rubbed his bottom and gently ran her finger under his balls and up his shaft to the glans.

She pulled it away and started spanking him with her right hand. She began with gentle taps and gradually increase the slaps to real spanks, alternating cheeks to give him about 30 spanks.

Kate resumed spanking, making the spanks hard now and Harry eventually began to whimper and finally start crying. That was when she stopped.

"I hope you don't hate me now," she told him as she kissed him sweetly. "You're such a good person, Harry. But I'm going to put you on the spot. I'm not jealous but I do want to know how good a lay she was, you know who, and I don't mean my wife."

Harry knew instantly that she meant Nicole and he also knew how he had to answer. It wouldn't be easy, but he had to pull this off, just because he loved Kate so much.

"It was quick and yes, nice, but I did feel dirty," he told her. "I knew I shouldn't have done it, but she had so much control over me. If she'd wanted to, for instance, she could've put me in the box herself. She could've caned me or whipped me all she wanted, and no one would have done a thing."

"So, no, it wasn't all that much fun, because I couldn't escape all that ravaging my mind, even as I was fucking this gorgeous woman," he went on, "and I'm not telling you anything you don't know about that."

"You probably don't know," she now said to him, "that she got into trouble here a while ago for fucking a man sent here to be prepared for supervised release. He was a notorious sex offender and she and her fellow sergeant got him ready to live outside. They got his enthusiastic cooperation and it all worked out well for them and him. To this day, he has kept to his agreements when let out.

"But it turned out that the key to his doing it was that they fucked him quite regularly," Kate explained. "We found out indirectly, I will say. They were busted as punishment, Nicole was going to be busted to a PFC, but I stopped at her old grade of buck sergeant. Her partner was also demoted but she stayed on here and got her grade back soon."

"Nicole was sent back to Hergolia," she went on, "where subsequently you ran into her, and she was not happy being just a plain SGT again. My classmate, her commandant, CPT Helene, sent her here for retraining. She managed to finish top in her class, got the award, and I offered her a place in the cadre, which she has just accepted. So now you know the rest of Nicole's story."

"I have to admire you, Kate," Harry said sincerely. "I'd have thought you never wanted to see her here again."

"No, I have mercy, but more important," Kate responded, "I respected her work and her dedication. She knew she needed my forgiveness, so I gave it to her, and I think it amazed her. I didn't tell her that I understood the conditions that led to her seducing you, but I didn't want to have a cold war persist between us."

"You have a lot of power, darling," Harry observed. "Sure, you have to report to others, but you can discipline almost any inmate, noncom, or retrainee. Your discretion is huge. Other 'responsible women' can refer a man or woman in their household for reeducation or retraining, but their referral request is just that, and the Service may well decide not to accept or to alter the referral, which would result in a huge comedown for the woman in her household. If word gets out, she will look even worse."

"Are you still at least annoyed with me because I did refer you and you ended up at the worst camp?" Kate now put it to Harry.

"I was very resentful when I was there," he replied. "And I felt you had been unfair. You had given us permission, which was indeed limited, but those things aren't always easily controlled. I also resented that you could carry on with anyone you wanted here. But I've gotten over it.

"I began to understand how difficult it was for you being here when we, and your family, are all in another locale," he went on. "I don't even mind if you get intimate with anyone here, although I still would be unhappy if it were with a man. Nevertheless, since I can get it on with Glenda, you would be within your rights to have sex with a guy."

"I also realized that you had come to visit in order to reestablish relations with us, and here we were in the next room when you were sleeping and were fucking our brains out," Harry admitted. "I hate the idea that we hurt you, which I think we did, because despite your tough exterior, dear, you lashed out as only you could, by sending us away for punishment. It was a terrible, humiliating experience and even though my sex with Nicole was out of my control not only was it a welcome relief, but I did feel I was entitled after what you had done to me."

"These are all major things," Harry declared, "and any one of them could have ruined both our marriage and our relationship. I do believe, however, that you and I can surmount these obstacles and pitfalls. Mainly, I believe that because we do love one another. I love you to death and Kate, I do feel that you love me that way, too."

He was now sitting next to Kate, his arm around her, and now he leaned over and kissed her, a long deep kiss. Kate responded by hugging him and continuing to kiss. She motioned to him to lie on his back in the middle of the bed. When he did, she followed him up onto the bed and positioned herself over him and guided his erect cock right into her wet quim as she moved her midsection down over his and slowly took his cock in.

Kate took the lead and moved her body up and down on his prong. For his part, Harry lay back and let her fuck him. He loved the feel of her vagina moving on his cock and he did reach over and tease her clit with his fingers which led her to feel closer and closer to yet another orgasm. Kate reveled in her cum, which swept through her. She kissed him again and again and told him he much she loved him.

Then she lay down on her back and whispered in his ear that she wanted him to fuck her hard, fast, and long. He turned over, lay on her, and slipped his hard cock back into her cunt. It felt very wet, but the walls clamped on his prick as he thrust in and out.

He felt so good and wanted; he now understood that Kate provided the best sex he had ever experienced. She was loving and, yes, truly kind, but she had a firm backbone that her time as a ranking officer in the Service had only strengthened. He knew she had been dominant from an early age, so much so that her stepmother had put her in charge of the family, despite her being its youngest member.

He massaged her breasts and played with her stiff nipples. He took them in his mouth and sucked on them. For her part, Kate was loving receiving his cock but also felt under it and teased his balls and probed with her finger into his anal opening. She was starting to see this as the best fuck of her life.

Finally, she sensed he was ready to send his cum deep inside her. She whispered to him that she was about to cum because she was. He intensified his thrusts and soon she felt his cock spurt into her vagina, and it kept spurting for what seemed an eternity. She loved feeling each jet. Then he started to shrink and soon was out of her cunt altogether.

They turned on their sides and held each other tight, Harry's chest pressing against Kate's tits. Kate felt she had never been so profoundly happy. Harry kissed her all over but mostly on her lips. He held her tight, and she loved being held. All he wanted now was for them somehow to be able to be together like this.

Kate sensed a need to get to the bathroom, so she just said she needed to get up and go to the bathroom, which she then did. She was there for a few minutes. She had a peculiar look on her face when she returned.

Harry looked into her eyes and asked if anything was wrong.

"No," she said, and then she giggled. "At least we're not having a baby this month." She let that hang and then added, "I just got my period."

12