Kate Returns Home Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole thanked her and said since it was still the afternoon and she was in uniform, she'd go see Kathryn. "I have a reason to see her because she was the one who told me to call Eleanor when I was assigned to go to Goose Cookers last week."

Elaine nodded her agreement. Nicole left and found Kathryn in her office.

"My dear Nicole, so good to see you again," Kathryn said with a smile. "What can I do you for?"

"Kathryn, I have an idea, actually, it's Eleanor's idea but she told it to me, and I told her that you were the person to whom she should bring it," Nicole explained, "I hope I did the right thing."

"You really did, sweetie, in coming to tell me about right away," Kathryn said, very carefully. "I'm going to tell you what to tell your friend Eleanor. I don't mean to be cute, but I have to be careful and so does she. We both got into some trouble that could have been very serious.

"I'm going to tell you how to handle this," Kathryn said, "and tell me what it is, first."

"Eleanor wants to use MAJ Kate and me to model for Goose Cookers," Nicole told her. "She said to me to talk to you, because it might be that they would pay the Service since we can't probably accept this personally."

"No, you can't." Kathryn said sharply. "And watch out about bracketing yourself with MAJ Kate. She won't like it if she hears about it."

Nicole was slightly knocked off course by Kathryn's sharp rejoinder.

Then Kathryn outlined what needed to happen. "You tell Eleanor that she needs to talk to Janet about this but tell Eleanor that I told you to tell her that Annette is the person who must OK this, and she can do it probably if she hears from Janet because Eleanor will not be able to bring it up with Annette, for obvious reasons. Got it?"

"Yes, WO3 Kathryn," Nicole said very correctly. "I'll do just what you said, and I really do appreciate your advice."

"Don't tell anyone but Eleanor what I said," Kathryn told her, "but she'll agree with me. I don't like to talk about this, but she and I got into trouble on a procurement where she came directly to me. I'll even tell you, Nickie, because I like you and want to keep you out of trouble but keep this under your hat or in your pants, I don't care where. It was arranged that Eleanor and I would be disciplined at Annette's instance at a dinner party she threw. And none other than Kate was the disciplinarian who caned the shit out of us, really, Nickie. I was sore for days and I know Ellie was, too. So that's why I'm so tough on this."

"I totally get it, Kathryn," Nicole said, "thanks again and I'm doing just what you've said."

"Good girl," Kathryn grinned. "You can see that this could not get your panties in a twist: it could get your ass in a sling."

Nicole laughed and went on her way. She telephoned Eleanor and got through on the direct line Eleanor had given her on her business card.

"Ellie, I talked to Kathryn," Nicole said. "She gave me very good advice and I don't have to explain it to you because she told me what happened and why you know. You need to talk to Janet and have her approach Annette. You know why you can't do it and I'm sure you recall why Kathryn can't initiate this either."

"Thanks, Nickie," Eleanor said calmly. "Yes, I should have remembered that. I owe Kathryn something for setting you and me straight. You're a sweetie."

Later that afternoon, Eleanor got her boss Janet on the phone. They could have used Facetime or Zoom, but both preferred the traditional telephone. She mentioned her idea that she thought might appeal to potential Goose Cookers customers by featuring two very attractive Corrections Service people--one officer and one noncom--Kate and Nicole.

"I'd have some copy read by them both, each would have a part," she said. "Something like this:

We're correctional officers here in the Women's Republic. But we're women before we're anything else. We haven't always gotten along or agreed on many things. But one thing we both want is the comfort provided by Goose Cookers panties. They fit your body and they make you able to handle any challenge the day may present.

"I like it," Janet reacted.

"That's great," Eleanor said gleefully. "We need you to speak with Annette to get it cleared by her. I can't bring it up with my wife, and I can't go to Kathryn with the idea based on what happened the last time I went directly to her. Kate was brought in to cane us both and she was much too effective."

"All right," Janet said. "Let me call Annette. I'll explain to her why I'm bothering her with this, saying that it will affect the Service's overall image, and we think for the better."

Janet didn't waste any time in getting through to Annette. It usually took a while but in the late afternoon, Annette was at her desk clearing out things that she had to decide. She liked getting this done and was in a good mood reflecting her productivity when she received Janet's call.

"Janet, it's been too long since I heard your voice and since I got to see you here in person," Annette expressed his liking for the executive vice president of Goose Cookers. "You're too good a businesswoman not to have some good reason for calling me."

"You're right, Annette, as I usually learn at some point, never soon enough," Janet said. "Our creative chief, Eleanor, to whom you need no introduction, except that you understand why she cannot bring this up with you, had a nice idea that I'd like to fly by you now," Janet went on, trying to keep it tight and short. "We'd like to do a commercial for our lingerie featuring two of your very attractive young, Corrections Service personnel: one is a field-grade officer, the other a senior sergeant. Both are young and you know them both: MAJ Kate and SFC Nicole. Nicole knows about it, but Kate doesn't. We didn't want to approach either of them until you gave us the green light, but Eleanor did let it out to Nicole, who loves it. We think Kate will as well. And we think it will be a positive impression for the Service as a place that has cool, lovely young people in its ranks."

"On first impression, Janet," Annette responded carefully, "I think that although it has issues, it's a good idea. Those two would create a nice positive image for us, instead of people imagining Corrections Officers as hard women with whips. Let me speak to both individually and then together. I think we'll be able to cooperate on this. I'm glad you called me."

Janet knew she needed to keep it brief. "That's great, Annette," she said. "Just let me know when you're ready to let us start moving on this."

"I will," Annette replied. "Thanks for calling, Jan."

Only Annette would call Janet Jan. Janet remained a somewhat formal person despite her being plugged into what was popular among women especially in the Women's Republic. Annette typed out an e-mail message on her special format as Chief of Staff:

FROM: Annette, Chief of Staff, Corrections Service

TO: MAJ Kate, SFC Nicole, Corrections Service Disciplinary & Retraining Unit

I would like to speak to each of you this afternoon. Would you both attend in my office at 6:00 P.M. today. Right now, this matter, including this invitation, should be kept CONFIDENTIAL.

September 12, 2022

Headquarters, Corrections Service

Kate wondered when she received the message what was going on. She was not often summoned to the Chief of Staff's office by the Chief herself. Nicole knew what was happening and wondered whether she would be approached by Annette together with Kate and how that would go down. She figured Eleanor must have known what she was doing, and this did follow exactly the path that Kathryn had laid out for her.

Kate made sure her uniform was crisp and everything on it in proper order. She got to the Chief of Staff's office early and Annette's secretary, Penelope Frost, ushered into Annette's inner office.

"Glad you could get here, Kate," Annette greeted her with a smile. "I do keep hearing that things in your department are going better than well. For that, you have my thanks and my congratulations."

"No, Chief," Kate responded, "we're doing fine. Thanks for the praise. Can I ask what's on this agenda and what does Nicole have to do with it?"

"I'll tell you right now," Annette said. "We've come up with an idea which we think will benefit the Service's image and serve the commercial ends of our friends at Goose Cookers. They would like to shoot a lingerie commercial featuring two ornaments of our Service, you and SFC Nicole. Let me blunt about it, Major. You and she are two of the most attractive younger people in our Service and whether we like it or not, that is what sells products. It has the positive attribute that it makes people, women, especially, and young women in particular, think more about our Service as a good career choice."

"I'm just wondering how this happened to come up," Kate asked.

"Don't worry about that," Annette said, with a slight sharpness in her voice. "You two are two gorgeous young women. Naturally, they'd want to use you. If they used me, they might drive customers away."

Kate laughed with the General. "Is this Nicole's idea?" she asked.

"Frankly, from what I know, it is not, as it came from Goose Cookers and not from my wife, because then I couldn't have anything to do with it," Annette responded.

"I'm not into beauty contests and I suppose it may be embarrassing to be appearing in commercials wearing only a bra and panties or something more exotic they want us to push," Kate suggested. "I will do it, however, because I think you're right. Anything untoward about our appearing in our underwear is overcome by your aim, and you wouldn't be doing this if that weren't your aim," Kate added.

The door opened and Nicole, also in her uniform, entered. She smiled at Kate and saluted Annette. Annette welcomed her and asked her to sit, pointing to an empty chair. Nicole sat on that chair.

"Nicole," Annette said. "I've been speaking with MAJ Kate about a proposal we have received from Goose Cookers. They want to make a commercial for their lingerie featuring you and the Major. I'm not under any false impressions: you both are young, attractive women, and that's the audience they are obviously looking for. I'm disposed to approve it so long as neither you nor Major Kate has serious objections." She paused. "Hearing none, I'll sign off on it and Goose Cookers will get in touch with you, probably through you, Major. I'd like to rely on you to keep SFC Nicole informed since she's in your unit."

"That's fine with me," Kate responded, "and thank you for approving this."

"I'd like to thank you as well for giving this your go-ahead, General," Nicole then said.

"Fine," Annette said. "That's settled, then. I will have procurement handle the arrangements needed here. When it's done, I'd like to have both of you to dinner. This is an occasion worth celebrating, I believe."

Both women said thank you to Annette at the same time.

"Very well then," Annette crisply concluded the meeting. "You both deserve our thanks and now, you may return to your duties.

Both stood and saluted Annette, then executed a reverse turn, and walked out together.

"I hope this wasn't your idea, Nicole," Kate said coolly.

"No, Major," Nicole responded and decided to play it totally straight. "I heard about this from Eleanor, who I think thought it up, and then I gather that Janet at Goose Cookers contacted the Chief."

"Hmm," Kate reflected, "interesting choices."

"I'm honored to be included with you, Major," Nicole said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Thank you," Kate responded, "I'm not sure I deserve this. Frankly, Nicole, I can see why they want you. You're a gorgeous woman, as if no one has ever told you." She grinned.

"Major, if I went on about this, I would be seen to be currying favor, which is of course frowned on in our Service," Nicole managed to say, "but you definitely belong in this commercial, too. Let me leave it at that."

"Thank you, Nicole," Kate said, smiling. "I'm glad things were resolved well between us. I understand things have been going well for you in your work here. All I can say is that we're glad to have you and keep up your good efforts."

"I think this will turn out all right for us, Major," Nicole then suggested. "I suspect Eleanor will write the script and she's certainly up to it."

"I agree and I'm pleased you obviously know her," Kate replied.

"Yes, Major," Nicole answered the implied question, "I met her when I was preparing to make my visit to the GC disciplinary office."

"Of course, I should have remembered that," Kate said. "I gather she was helpful; I would expect her to be."

"She was, Major," Nicole continued, "it wouldn't have happened so efficiently if it weren't for her doing."

They reached their unit and Kate looked at Nicole and said, "I'm glad that things have worked out well, Nicole. I meant what I said that I'm glad you're here."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Nicole said, "I am too, and I hope we can continue to do good work here."

"I totally agree," Kate smiled. "Have a good rest of your day."

Nicole saluted her and walked to her suite that she shared with SFC Cynthia.

She opened the door and walked in. Cynthia was lying on her bed in a cute bralette and panties.

"Cyn," Nicole said with a gleam in her eye, "it's going to happen, just the way I said it would. I'm in this GC lingerie commercial with the Major, who couldn't have been nicer. There was a meeting at the top with just her, me, and GEN Annette."

"Wow, kid," Cynthia observed, "you're traveling in exalted company. Pretty soon you won't talk to plebs like me."

"Aw, stop it," Nicole laughed. "I must say that I looked at the Major in her uniform and decided that she is a looker. I think I was so ticked off at her for so long that I almost hadn't been able to pick that up. I'm the dummy."

"Cyn, you give me such good advice," Nicole said softly. "I was this little hellion of a noncom until you set me straight and now, I fly right, thanks to you."

"You did it, Nickie," Cynthis said, "by deciding to stop looking for trouble. It's close to dinner time or the end of it if we don't get going. Let's go now, I'll throw my uniform on. I have plans for us here later," she giggled, pointing to the bed.

"You're on, kid," Nicole uttered staccato. "Let's planet," she added. They soon left for the mess hall.

They walked over to the noncom section of the hall and found SFOs Denise and Linda already there. Denise beckoned them to join them and then go get something to eat. They went through the brief queue and sat down at the table for four.

"Nicole's going to be a TV star," Cynthia beamed at her friend as she announced her new status.

"Oh, cut it out, Cyn," Nicole snapped. "I was asked to do a TV commercial for Goose Cookers."

"Congratulations, Nickie!" Denise brightened up. "That's wonderful!"

"Tell her who you're doing it with," Cynthia smirked.

"They asked for me to do it, with someone else from this unit," Nicole said with a grin.

"I can't guess which of our many models will be on the catwalk with you," Linda laughed.

"I'll put you out of your misery, perhaps," Cynthia teased. "It's our lovely commandant."

"I suppose that means that you two have become bosom buddies, so to speak," Denise joined the merriment.

"She was very nice when we met with the powers that be who approved this," Nicole told them. "This is just another step in the right direction for your friend Nickie."

"I bet I can guess who's behind this," Linda interjected.

They all looked hard at her, and Denise guessed the answer: "I think I can put this one together." She paused. "Eleanor."

"You're right," Nicole confirmed.

"Nickie, she's smarter than all of us put together," Linda commented. "I have nothing but respect for her because she's a very nice person, too. They don't always go together."

"She had to stay out of the actual contacts," Nicole informed them. "As you could surmise, her better half had to sign off on it. And yes, I was called up to see the Big Chief, accompanied by our boss here."

"I don't want to put anyone on the spot," Denise smiled, "but everyone in that meeting has been intimate with Eleanor, if you get my drift."

"I'm not saying anything bad about Ellie," Linda added, "because she's been good to us, especially Denise and me, and now, you too, Nickie."

"This isn't bad," Nicole chimed back in, "but I bet you didn't know that our major domo here once caned Eleanor."

"If you're wondering how that happened, I was told that there was a procurement kerfuffle, and Eleanor had probably been involved in a conflict," Nicole continued, "and they invited the Major for dinner and the after-dinner entertainment was her caning of Eleanor. Permit me to note that that's how they deal with 'problems' like that."

"I'm going to bring this back to earth, like here," Cynthia spoke up. "Let's have a toast to Nickie's continued progression. I'm very proud of my roommate. She's the best and I want us to tell her how proud we are of how hard she's worked to comeback from, shall I say, bumps in the road."

They all joined in the toast with their glasses, whether those were filled with anything but water.

* * *

Nicole went back to her suite she shared with Cynthia. They were close friends since they met as retrainees at the unit. They had remained friends during all of Nicole's vicissitudes and were occasional, casual lovers. Their friendship had grown to where each could immediately discern where the other was going in thought or action.

They undressed in front of each other with no shame or unease. Nicole always wore plain white cotton panties and an equally plain but comfortable white bra. She focused on her uniforms, which were always crisp because she took pains to hang them when she wasn't wearing one.

Cynthia liked to dress with a shade more flash. She wore amazing striped bikinis and French hicuts that always attracted Nicole's attention and positive comment.

"Cyn, I adore those stripes on your undies," she exulted. "You are so cool."

"Those of us who aren't models have to do something to snazz us up a tad," Cynthia grinned as she slipped her panties off, showing her only slightly trimmed dark-haired bush.

She walked over and put her arms around a bare Nicole, who responded by kissing Cynthia deeply in an embrace that lasted a while. They both maneuvered their way into the bed without breaking apart. Then when they were under the covers, Nicole got between her friend's legs and began lavishing her tongue on Cynthia's split.

She used her hands to softly massage Cyn's perfectly nice breasts and tease her nipples with her fingertips.

"Hey, you're getting me hot with this double-front attack, Nickie!" Cynthia cried.

"You're a big girl now, Cyn," Nicole responded, "so I have to focus my attentions on all of your loveliness."

With that, she slowly pressed her tongue into Cynthia's wet vagina. This cranked Cynthia, especially when accompanied by Nicole's soft assault on her boobs. Nicole pushed Cyn's legs up gently until she was in diaper position so that Nicole could now aim her talented tongue at Cynthia's cute little anal rosette.

She curled her tongue to slowly press it into Cynthia's tight anus. She got far enough for Cyn to whisper, "Oh, that feels good, Nickie!" Nicole did find her senses overwhelmed by the funkiness picked up by her tongue inside Cynthia's bottom. Then, not all that surprisingly, Cynthia realized that she was going to fart because of the insertion, so she warned Nicole.

Nicole decided she was in for an inch, in for a mile. Cynthia stopped trying to suppress her fart and the gas hit Nicole's tongue and the smell did overwhelm Nicole as it hit her right in her face. However, what she hadn't entirely expected were the little traces of matter that must have been on the walls of Cynthia's colon also were on her tongue and the taste was what she might have expected.