Kate Returns Home Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It grew a bit too testy for Nicole to keep her tongue inside, so she withdrew and ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. When she returned, Cynthia was sitting up on the bed and was quick to apologize.

"I mean it, Nickie," she said, with some feeling, "you didn't deserve to be gassed and then grossed out with tiny particles of my poo! I'm totally ashamed."

Nicole could see that her good friend was close to crying. She held her and tried to calm her, but this experience had apparently affected Cynthia than Nicole, who had been on the receiving end of the fusillade.

"Let me lick you there at least, Nickie," she pleaded and then grinned. "Your asshole is so cute like the rest of you that I bet it doesn't stink."

"You'd be surprised," Nicole answered with a leer. She climbed on the bed and was up on all fours with her bottom sticking out, if it could be described that way, since Nicole had an adorable figure in which everything was in proportion.

Cynthis climbed up behind her and lay down to be on a level with her friend's bottom. Nicole helpfully held her bottom cheeks apart so Cynthia could move her face between them and point her tongue into Nicole's very small, tight opening.

"Nickie, your anal ring is so tight that I don't know how you do Number Two," Cyn advised her.

"You'd be surprised," was all that Nicole would say by way of response.

Suddenly, Cynthia's tongue was being pressed from the inside, not by any tightening of Nicole's anal channel but by a force pressing against the tip of her tongue that had been pushing in. It didn't take Cynthia long to realize that this was the surprise Nicole had been referring to: Nicole was about to have a bowel movement push out of her anus, and Cynthia's tongue was being pushed out, in the process giving her a tasty specimen of Nicole's bowel movement.

"Omigod, Nickie, you're making a doody!" Cynthia said, sort of trying to keep her voice down.

"That I am," admitted the ever-cool Nicole.

Cynthia now retracted her tongue and moved back as she watched Nicole's anus pooch out and a large brown turd emerge. It held together, was quite thick but smooth, and pushed out for about eight or nine inches before it tailed off and dropped on the coverlet where they were perched.

"Wow!" Cynthia could only say. "That was a real experience, darling."

"I guess I better not do that when they shoot the commercial," Nicole cracked to her.

"You just can't resist doing stuff like that, can you?" Cynthia chuckled. "I guess that's why I'm so fond of you. Since we both like having an occasional cock inside us occasionally, have you had any lately?"

"Not since Kate's husband," Nicole said with a grin, "and although the consequences of that were not pleasant, he was a great fuck, Cyn."

"Since he's not here very often," Cynthia replied, "I'm not too likely to have that opportunity that the barracks sergeant did, assuming I was mad enough to get involved with someone like that and tick off the Major in the process."

"She's my co-star now," Nicole outright laughed.

"I just know you're going to get into trouble," Cynthia said, showing some concern. "Nickie, you have to promise that you won't do any stupid shit."

"I won't," Nicole responded, "unless you count what I just did."

They both cackled and took each other in their arms. Cynthia decided to take matters into her own hands, so to speak, and used a tissue to gather Nicole's large turd and flip it into the toilet in the bathroom.

"Why'd you do that?" Nicole pretended concern. "We could have rubbed it all over our tits and our midriffs."

"You are so bad," Cynthia answered that proposition. "I guess I deserved that after I gave you that gas blowout. But heck, I warned you!"

"It was actually sort of fun in a disgusting way," Nicole observed. "If I'd had a match handy, I might've tried to light your fart, Cyn."

"My brother used to do that at home," Cynthia told her. "It was awful. He got such a kick when I did fart. He told me girls aren't supposed to."

"Yeah," Nicole noted, "we're supposed to explode from the inside trying to hold them in, right? I didn't fart then, you will note, just performed my natural bodily function. Now the fact that your tongue happened to be in the way..."

"I think that's really how you do feel about this," Cynthia said coolly. "In a way, it is sort of charming."

"Look," Nicole said. "Even though I was given this sort of prissy French-style name, I wasn't raised in an atmosphere of wealth, like I think our friend, the pussy-major was."

"I heard about her family once," Cynthia said, "her father heads a big company, but somehow Kate is the 'responsible woman' in their family, even now, when she's hardly ever there. Her stepmother fills in for her."

"I did hear even more," Nicole responded, "I heard that their family is a total bunch of free-lovers, that they all fuck each other and that Kate's real mother, who died in an air crash, was the domme of all domes. Kate got away with a lot because she was the youngest and she didn't get fucked because she was underaged. But I heard that when she's there, she can cane them with a vengeance. She inherited it from her mother, who ruled the roost, and that must be some roost. But all I know now is that we're friends, and she's been very good to me, so I'll behave myself and not spread stories or give her any trouble at all."

"Nickie, I feel I know you as well as anyone here," Cynthia concluded, "and I think you are as good a friend as I've ever had or will have. Yes, I suppose I love you." She looked abashed at having said those words, but she needn't have worried.

"Cyn, I love you too," Nicole said, "and you probably have guessed that I've never loved anyone, at least until I met you. You put up with me and even go in with me on stuff. And I love when we make love, too. We both are bi, like a lot of this Service, and we probably would like to fuck the right guys more frequently, yes?"

"Yes," Cynthia confirmed. "Remember though, even though they changed that law, it's still dangerous to fuck married men."

"I haven't been looking for them," Nicole attested, "but when I was a barracks sergeant, they came to me and would do whatever I said. You know, I have to teach these retrainees how to handle men. Cane 'em and whip 'em, then maybe fuck 'em, that should be the rule. If it was, we'd all be a lot happier, as would my cunt."