Kate Returns Home Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her hands over the panty-covered bottom, which made Janet shiver, although her feeling Annette's hands on her bottom was vitiated by the tight spandex. Then Annette put her thumbs in the waistband and again, skillfully took the constricting panties down to Janet's knees.

Janet's pale bottom was now on full display and Eleanor, who was watching, found herself wet just at the way her much-admired superior submitted so gracefully to Annette. It also made Eleanor's feelings for her wife grow exponentially as she stared at Janet's bare bottom and between her open legs.

Annette picked up a sturdy cane, not extremely thick but not light either. She tapped gently on Janet's bottom a half dozen times, then when she drew the cane back in the same way, snapped it this time powerfully across Janet's bottom. The tram tracks emerged more quickly but not before Janet screamed.

The thick walls of Annette and Eleanor's posh apartment easily held the scream within them. Annette began using the cane to inflict severe strokes, which was what Janet seemed to want.

After a dozen of those, Annette put the cane down and picked up a light little whip made of soft felt. She ran it between Janet's spread legs and gently flicked it up into Janet's hairy crotch.

"You know you've been naughty, Miss Janet," Annette said as if explaining things to a neophyte. "And you know too when you need to visit so your naughty behavior may be corrected with the necessary procedures. Now this little whip will remind the parts from where your naughtiness emanates that you need to improve."

Janet shuddered as Annette ran the little whip through her furrow. Then with no advance warning, she snapped it right up into her vulva. Janet immediately felt it although Annette had purposely made the stroke a light touch so as not to inflict injury on Janet's sensitive lady parts.

This stage, however, was still mightily embarrassing for Goose Cookers' well-known executive vice president. Those in the know were aware that Janet owned the company and was the true power, although she had arranged for two other competent women to serve as chair and president.

In a true correctional setting, the strokes Annette delivered with her soft little whip might have been snapped with power on a luckless woman's most private places. Here, Annette created the psychological terror of a woman having her vulva exposed to a castigating implement, even the small soft whip. Annette limited her imposition to three soft strokes with the little whip.

Annette now informed Janet that the discipline had been completed. She knew there would be no injurious consequences of either the caning or whipping. But she also was aware of the insidious impact of the little whip's striking between Janet's legs: she would feel a burning sensation every time she peed when the urine passed over the places where the whip had struck.

Then the Chief of Staff and disciplinarian par excellence invited Janet to lewdly spread her legs again for Annette to softly massage her affected areas with soothing cream specially made for refreshing intimate spots. Janet realized that along with soothing, it aroused her clit and G-spot even without their being manually manipulated.

Finally, Annette helped Janet to pull up her tight control panties. This also was uncomfortable for Janet as the panties passed over her caned bottom. But the cream had soothed some of the weals there. Soon, Janet was fully dressed.

She stood up, a bit unsteady at first. Then she approached Annette to kiss her deeply on the lips and then Eleanor came over and took Janet in her arms and kissed her as well as hugged her.

Annette had sent a note to President Vivian, informing her of the intent to permit Goose Cookers to make use of Service personnel. She outlined how Janet had agreed to the Service, on behalf of the government, receiving a healthy percentage of the proceeds that Goose Cookers would generate from the product following its use of the commercials.

The next day, her note was delivered back to her in a presidential envelope, and Vivian had written, "O.K., I trust your discretion in these matters. V."

Annette notified Kate first and then Janet that the commercials had been approved at the highest level. Eleanor arranged to meet with Kate and Nicole to outline the making of these commercials with them. She had arranged to use a conference room in her office suite, where she and her four staff members worked in the capital office of the company.

When Kate and Nicole arrived, Eleanor was joined by a fashion designer sent up from the second city headquarters. She showed the Service members the panties, which indeed were quite stylish. They were cut high on the side and looked like delicious French lingerie but Kate and Nicole, as well as Eleanor, took note of the cleverly reinforced gusset that they were told could absorb more than ten super tampons.

"May I ask when you both are expecting your periods to start?" the designer, Francine, asked blithely.

Kate's face colored, because she had never been asked that kind of question except by a physician. SFC Nicole was not surprised by the question and being younger, was less annoyed by another woman asking about her private concerns. "I just had mine," Nicole said bluntly, "so it'll be about 24 days from now."

Responding more quietly and slowly, LTC Kate answered with a reddened face that she was about at the end of hers. When a now truly embarrassed Kate said, after Francine continued her intrusive questioning, that this was her third day and that she usually finished on her fifth, she asked Kate if she would mind coming with them to the studio right then because they wanted to shoot her commercial during her period.

Kate was unhappy about this all being discussed in front of all of them, but she nodded her agreement. Francine and Eleanor spoke over the phone with the studio and they then, with Kate, prepared to go there immediately.

Kate looked around and asked Nicole if she would be willing to go with them. She wanted someone with her who was from her organization. Nicole realized that this was a good chance to rise in Kate's estimation. The chief of her unit would remember that Nicole had stood by her during what could be an embarrassing occasion.

Francine gave them each a half-dozen pairs of the new period panties in the proper size. They were contained in a small Goose Cookers carry-bag that did not disclose its contents.

Francine continued to advise them, "We may film and tape each of you separately based on your specified dates. We want to be able to say that you have just finished your first day and here is what the gusset looks like, inside and out. It is unlikely that any of your flow will even show through the panty's outer layer, and it is almost incapable of leaking. We will shoot your panty gusset to show that the panties fully protect you and your outer clothing. It will be fine for us if anything shows through. That will demonstrate how real these panties and commercials are."

"So, we are expected to use only these panties as protection when we get our periods?" Kate asked, although she was surprised at how embarrassed she felt even asking.

"Yes, we want to be able to say that you both used only these panties as your menstrual protection for this period," Francine responded.

"Are there again going to be upskirt shots?" Nicole now asked.

"Yes, we find that the upskirts do serve to attract and retain the attention of women viewers, and yes, also the men, for reasons you can grasp yourself," Francine explained.

"By the way, everyone on the set will be female, including the technical support and the camera operators," she added. "And we are going to show some unidentified panties made by our competitors, which are likely to have major stains. Don't worry, no one will connect them with either of you."

Kate looked at Francine, who was the closest one there to having some technical competence, "I assume these panties have been tested a lot on real women," she said, "but do you believe they work and will never embarrass a user?"

"Hard to say never," Francine replied, "but we have great confidence based on the testing. May I ask both of you whether your flow is heavy or light?"

Kate again blushed and said her flow was medium to heavy. Nicole said she figured her menses were average, medium. "I can only go by how they define it on the tampon box," she chuckled.

"Then, Lieutenant Colonel," Francine said, addressing Kate, "we will describe that in the script for our shoot today."

Kate said softly that that would be illuminating for viewers even if embarrassing for her.

She escorted Kate to a changing room where Eleanor accompanied Kate as well. Kate was now extremely vulnerable as she proceeded to remove her skirt and her panties. Eleanor brought paper towels and wash cloths over, so Kate could remove her tampon and then put on the new period panties.

Somehow, she managed to calm Kate so the young Lieutenant Colonel could go ahead and pull the string which exposed a well-soaked tampon that Eleanor gathered into the paper towel quickly. Then she helped Kate pull the snug period panties up her legs and position them properly. Now, Kate was ready.

"Our star here is in the midst of her period," the narrator said, introducing the commercial. "She is wearing our new period panties for the first time. Let's ask her how she feels about it."

"It's always a challenge to change something to which you've grown so accustomed," Kate said in the script. "I was grateful when the advantages of these panties were pointed out to me, but that didn't mean I was ready to rely on them and forego the usual menstrual protection."

"Like many modern women," Francine now said in the script, "you've been using tampons. Have you always used them?

"Yes, I've been using them since I was in high school," Kate replied, now grown more comfortable talking about her most personal things.

"And before that?" Francine asked.

"I was introduced to pads by my mother," Kate answered, "but I soon learned that there were so many advantages to tampons, so I started using them fairly soon."

"Do you feel all right with switching to our period panties?" Francine continued. "We do know that some women never feel all that comfortable with inserting even something small like a tampon into their vaginas."

"That never bothered me," Kate said. "Nor was I self-conscious about the string hanging out of me. I do have trouble accepting that these panties can do the job of ten tampons."

"We've had a lot of women try them," Francine responded, "and no one had a leak. There weren't even any visible stains that could be seen on the outside of the panties. They just soak it all up."

"I suppose I'll get over being embarrassed about having my period," Kate observed. "You have concluded that this isn't something women always approach rationally. In the Women's Republic, I agree that we need to overcome this fear of anyone, especially men, knowing when a woman is menstruating."

"So, you've seen that these panties meet your needs, and you'd tell other women to give them a try?" Francine asked.

"Yes," Kate said very strongly, "I'm happy that Goose Cookers asked me to try these out for them. At first, I thought I must have lost my mind to talk about this on television before millions, but I heartily suggest--based only on my own positive experience--that women try these panties. And I do think of how good this would be for those women who've always had trouble using tampons."

"Thank you, Colonel," Francine concluded, as the camera proceeded to capture an upskirt of Kate's panty crotch.

Each of them--Kate and Nicole, a bit more than three weeks later--were indeed participating in the shoots held during each one's period. They were shot wearing a top and the panties, in slacks so they could show that the panties were not visible, and then in an upskirt aimed right at the panty crotch under their skirts.

Both Francine and Eleanor were there each time to make sure no one made any unwanted remarks, and none were made. After the shoot on her first day, Kate returned to her suite, pulled down her panties, and saw that there was no sign of menstrual fluid except for a large, still-discolored area in the gusset that indicated liquid had been absorbed. There was no smell and no sign of the flow visible on the outside of the panties.

The next commercial they shot was different. A whole group of young women, all attractive, had been assembled, and all were outfitted in GC orange and blue tops, with the dark-colored period panties on display--nothing else on below their waists.

Two leaders, a blonde with classic sauvage hair and an auburn-haired, friendly-looking girl next door, were saying, "If we pulled these great Goose Cooker period panties down--which we won't, sorry, boys--you wouldn't see any bulging pads or tampon strings or your mom's old, tabbed napkins and Kotex belts. Nothing stuck in your pants down there to produce bulges for you to worry about. Just your knowledge that these period panties work."

Then Kate and Nicole were pictured in uniform. "Yes, these work for us and everyone in work that doesn't give any of us time to worry about our periods," they spoke with that same confident look.

"These really do work," Kate exulted to herself back in her suite. She let her fingers touch her outer lips and then push into her vagina, where they sensed the flow and were covered with dark red when she pulled them out. She then focused on stimulating her clit and enjoyed a pleasant series of orgasms.

Nicole did not tell anyone what she was doing. The shoot went fine, and she did wear the panties each day with no surprises. Her roommate, SFC Cynthia, noticed the panties hanging in the bathroom drying after Nicole had rinsed them.

"So, you've been showing your panty crotch on camera again, eh, Nikki?" she smilingly asked.

Nicole was not bothered by Cynthia's remark, as she had a tough exterior and was very fond of her roommate.

"For saying that, Cyn, I do want you to do me a small favor," Nicole replied brightly. "Now, I'm going to pull down my panties and I want you to use your oral talents on my bleeding pussy."

"I always love doing that, Nikki," Cynthia replied, "whether or not you are bleeding down there."

Nicole rucked down her stylish Goose Cooker period panties--these were pale lime and hicut--and she lewdly spread her legs and lay back so Cynthia could get between them to apply her tongue to Nicole's shaved cunt.

Cynthia was very skilled at what she was doing, so soon Nicole came with a bang. Their relationship was tight but not focused on permanence. Yet Nicole remembered that anytime when Cyn had brought her off with her talented tongue, Nicole would get her harness and strap-on ready and give her roommate a thorough vaginal fucking.

Cynthia lay back after she had taken off her own pleasant pink panties and placed her legs well apart on the bed as she stared up on her back. Nicole went through all the motions of making love to her before she conducted the fucking. As always, she brought Cynthia quickly to a loud orgasm.

When Kate returned to her office the day after the first commercial was televised, her deputy, CPT Elaine, smiled and told her she liked how her boss had looked in the period panties. Elaine possessed long years of experience in challenging positions in the Service, having been commandant of the tough Hergolia Camp among our major assignments. Although she loved working for Kate, sometimes she did feel she should have risen higher in terms of rank in the Service.

"I'm pleased you liked how I looked, because I wonder how good any woman looks during that time of the month," Kate responded. "But it also makes me feel better about what I'm about to hand to you," she added, as she passed a thick large manila envelope to Elaine.

Elaine took the envelope warily and slit it open with her desk opener. She took out a heavy certificate which contained a presidential seal.

"Omigod, Kate," she almost screeched, "I'm being made a Major." She took Kate in her arms in kissed her deeply. Their secretary, Grace Benson, who was a civilian, looked over and wondered what was going on inside Kate's inner office, although the door was open.

"Wow," Elaine went on, "and it's signed by the Chief of Staff...and oh my goodness, the President herself!"

"Elaine has been promoted to Major, Grace," Kate emerged and said with a broad grin.

"Congratulations, Major Elaine," Grace managed to get out, as she was taken by surprise, too.

"Thanks, Kate," Elaine now gushed, "this was your doing and I deeply appreciate it."

"You wouldn't have gotten it," Kate answered, "if everyone, or almost everyone in the Service hadn't thought it was long overdue."

That night, Kate relaxed at a table in the BOQ bar with Elaine and Kathryn. This time they proceeded after a few rounds to Kathryn's room and spent a happy frolicking evening there.

"Elaine, you really do need to receive some recognition for this latest promotion," Kathryn said with a broad grin.

"I suspect that means you want me to takedown my pants and bend over," Elaine remarked happily. "But as I am Kate's deputy, she should do the honors."

Kathryn looked slightly disappointed, but Kate revived her spirits by responding, "I'll hold off on taking the lead here, as in my position, I should only be disciplining Elaine if she has misbehaved. Kathryn, she's in your hands."

"Elaine, you've finally received his nice promotion," Kathryn said coolly. "But you certainly took your time getting there. This will awaken your senses and get you focused on accomplishing all you are capable of."

She then directed Elaine to stand and drop her slacks. When she did that, a pair of standard issue Corrections Service off-white undies became visible.

"Elaine," Kathryn scolded her, "you really need to wear more attractive panties, and bras, for that matter." Kathryn, who was shorter than Elaine, but leaner in her frame, reached out and pulled Elaine's panties right down onto her thighs. This exposed her red-haired mons and protruding labia to viewing by her two friends.

She was then briskly ordered to lie across Kathryn's lap. When she did, Kathryn began spanking her with a surprising fury. Kate realized that Kathryn, although in a different unit of the Service, was jealous of both Elaine and Kate, for different reasons. Kathryn had achieved the highest grade for a warrant officer but felt slighted because no one really knew that it was a high-level ranking.

She kept spanking Elaine's broad white bottom, and then taking the occasional poke into Elaine's dark, cratered anal opening. Elaine's bottom grew redder, and Kathryn wet her finger and carefully inserted it to probe inside Elaine's anus.

"Oooh," she announced, "someone will be having to release a big doody soon!"

Elaine's face turned as red as her bottom had become from Kathryn's spanking.

"Do you need to go now?" Kate asked her, concerned about Kathryn's shaming of Kate's deputy.

"Yes, I think I do," Elaine answered shyly, knowing that she would be observed in her most intimate act. "May I be excused to take care of that?" she asked Kathryn, who nodded her consent.

They all repaired to Kate's large bathroom and Kate suggested that Elaine use the toilet seat set up in the tub on metal legs. Kathryn good-naturedly volunteered to lie beneath the seat, staring up into Elaine's dark anal opening as well as the flaps of her hirsute vulva.

Elaine sat on the wide seat and as she spread her bottom cheeks, she emitted several loud farts that blew right down into Kathryn's face. Kathryn gritted her teeth but soldiered on in her subservient spot. Now, Elaine grunted as a dark-tipped turd started to emerge from her pooched-out anal ring.