Kate Returns Home Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movement slid out quickly and was very long, almost eleven inches, before it dropped off onto Kathryn's face. The size of it and the powerful odor discommoded Kathryn enough that she began to gag, so that Kate carefully picked up Elaine's massive turd and swept it into the toilet.

Kathryn had barely recovered her senses when she realized that she was expected to lift her head up so she could lick Elaine's anal area clean. It had been a firm movement so there was little fecal residue around Elaine's rear hole, but there was a smell still emanating from her anus.

While Kathryn licked, Kate caressed Elaine in front, moving her fingers up and down Elaine's hairy furrow to stimulate her sizeable clit. It did not take long for her ministrations to produce a nice noisy orgasm for Elaine, who almost slipped off the seat as she felt her loins explode.

Kate helped both Elaine and Kathryn up from their seated and layout positions in the tub. She quietly told Elaine not to pull up her panties quite yet. Kathryn grinned at Kate unobserved by Elaine. They walked into Kate's front room and Kate positioned Elaine by her desk and told her to bend over and grasp the other side.

Then Kate picked up her favorite thin cane, laid it on Elaine's red bottom, drew it back, and began firing. After the second, Elaine began to scream, and Kate kept giving her moderately strong cane strokes until she reached six.

"You've been a good scout, Major," she told her, "And now we're going to make you feel really good."

They left for Kate's big bed in her bedroom, took off everything, and rolled onto the bed, grasping each other. Kate whispered to Elaine that she hoped she still was happy about the promotion because she well deserved it.

"You two are terrific friends," Elaine told them both. "I've never been happier, although my ass hurts like hell, you bitches!" She smiled as Kate bent down to kiss her all over the redness and then pushed her tongue deep into her bottom-hole.

Kathryn moved to make her own contribution to cheering up Elaine. She began kissing Elaine's pussy, licking up her wetness and teasing her furrow from her hard clit to her sopping vagina. Soon Elaine was bucking and writhing in pleasure.

Kate's tongue in her bottom-hole, combined with Kathryn's stimulating her pussy, brought Elaine off yet again. She decided to spend the night with both of them in Kate's big bed. Soon they all nodded off in a contented sleep.