Kate Returns Home Ch. 28

Story Info
Linda makes her way and Nicole charms Rachel.
7.3k words
5
2.6k
0

Part 28 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Returns Home Ch. 28

By Susan Greenway

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

COL Rachel realized that the report she was drafting on the current administration of Hergolia Camp was not going to be as simple as she had expected when she started this review. She had been impressed by what she heard from CPT Nicole and the other officers and cadre, but she continued to have some doubts about the overall approach the camp played in the Corrections Service of the Women's Republic.

"Hergolia Camp has a special place in the traditions of the Corrections Service. It is remote and has been regarded as what it has often claimed to be: 'the toughest camp in the Service'," she wrote. "It is not as clear whether this self-designation serves either the inmates or the camp leaders and cadre well."

Rachel had been contemplating the past records of CPT Nicole, the Commandant;1LT Cynthia, her deputy; and some of the cadre she had met there, including new SGT Geraldine and veteran SFC Linda, who had been sent there by Service leadership.

She also drew on her now-highly relevant experience since she had been previously sent by the Chief of Staff a while ago to report on the rebellion that had occurred at Hergolia led by Louise, Penny, and Nicole, all then barracks sergeants there. Rachel had succeeded in resolving their differences with the then-Commandant, CPT Helene, and the field first, SFC Robin.

Rachel had been impressed by then-SGT Nicole. She even recommended to then-MAJ Kate that she ask Helene to send Nicole to the Disciplinary unit to discuss her innovations at her barracks at Hergolia. Helene did send Nicole and although she was well received by the leadership and cadre, Nicole was sorely disappointed that she had not been offered a permanent position at the unit. CPT Elaine had warned Kate that Nicole was ruthlessly ambitious and was not a good prospect, which led Kate to decide not to offer Nicole anything permanent.

As a result, Nicole behaved extremely rudely to both MAJ Kate and CPT Elaine, and was punished, before being sent back to Hergolia, with a spell in the toilet box. Later, she realized she had made a major mistake in insulting the Commandant and Deputy at the Disciplinary Unit, and she apologized abjectly to Kate.

Rachel was well aware of this history and thus wanted to make sure she hadn't missed something critical about Nicole, as she apparently had on her first review of the camp. Even though it did look like Nicole had learned from her experiences and was doing a good job now, Rachel realized she had to handle this report with care. She did not want to be on the spot should Nicole lose control and lash out again. She also knew for sure that if Nicole got into trouble again, she would cite any positive report from Rachel in her defense or justification.

"CPT Nicole acquired a positive reputation serving as a barracks sergeant at Hergolia Camp. She was younger than the average age required to be a barracks sergeant. Both her physical attractiveness and assertiveness in managing her barracks won the respect of both inmates and even her much more experienced peers in the cadre," her report draft continued.

"However," Rachel then wrote, "her career has proceeded through major high and low points. She was severely disciplined for engaging in sexual relations in her barracks with an inmate, one, coincidentally married to a high-ranking officer in the Service at headquarters. Both she and the man she consorted with were placed in the toilet box, perhaps the most humiliating punishment at the camp, or even in the Service."

"She and 1LT Cynthia had been disciplined at the Disciplinary Unit at headquarters, where they were cadre, for having such relations with a male inmate whom they were responsible for readying for supervised release," the draft went on. "They were reduced in grade, physically disciplined, but eventually their punishment was concluded based on their subsequent good behavior.

"Nicole was also disciplined for behaving in a highly rude manner to the Commandant and Deputy of the Disciplinary and Retraining Unit when she had been invited to consult and lecture cadre there," the report continued. "She was apparently upset that she had not been offered a permanent position at that unit. Thus, she has been twice punished by serving time in the toilet punishment box, regarded as the severest disciplinary imposition in the Service."

"However, even in view of this checkered record, CPT Nicole is definitely a highly competent officer and has thus far performed admirably as Commandant of Hergolia Camp. She also participated in an advertising film for the Goose Cookers company, along with LTC Kate, which has resulted in positive feedback for the Service.

"She also did promote her old colleagues as barracks sergeants, now 1SG Louise and MSG Penny to be First Sergeant and Field First for Hergolia Camp. This has not caused resentment among the officers and cadre to whom I spoke because these noncoms were regarded as highly proficient, although they had participated in the rebellion with Nicole when I was dispatched to resolve the conflict. It should be noted that as part of the resolution of the conflict, all three were disciplined by the direction of the then-Commandant, CPT Helene, in her action following the resolution of the rebellion.

"Thus far, all has been going well at Hergolia, and both officers and cadre said they appreciated Nicole's support for them in her direct addresses to the inmates. I can report that there appears to be overall satisfaction with CPT Nicole's leadership at the camp. It also appeared to me that the assignment of SFC Linda to Hergolia for six months is working out well. She had been with Nicole and Cynthia in the cadre at the Disciplinary and Retraining Unit, and had not always seen eye to eye, but now they are cooperating and appear to be working well together."

COL Rachel was ready to transmit her report to GEN Annette, the Chief of Staff, and hoped that it would be regarded as helpful. Rachel was still bothered by MAJ Elaine's very negative feelings about CPT Nicole. Elaine clearly had had the most knowledge of Nicole's behavior over time during Elaine's command of Hergolia. Still, she felt Nicole deserved to be assessed on her current role, not her rather checkered career in the Service.

Rachel decided she would send Nicole a copy of the draft report confidentially and await her response before sending it to Annette. She wrote a cover letter to the Hergolia Commandant.

"My Dear Nicole,

"Please review my draft report and let me know of any revisions you feel are needed to provide a fair assessment of current operations and leadership at your camp.

"Yours in Service,

"Rachel"

Nicole reviewed the draft report and was only bothered by Rachel's lengthy discussion of her history, which emphasized the contretemps in which Nicole had been involved. Then she responded:

"Dear COL Rachel,

"Thank you for permitting me to review your draft report before it is submitted to the Chief of Staff. I believe that you have fairly reported on what has occurred over time, but that what is happening now has not been given enough prominence. We are succeeding in reinvigorating the cadre and we have had notably fewer instances of misbehavior by the inmates over the last months after I assumed command here.

"I of course cannot tell you how to do your job, but I do hope you would consider casting your report more toward an assessment of what we are now in the process of implementing.

"Respectfully,

CPT Nicole,

Commandant, Hergolia Camp, Corrections Service"

Rachel was not particularly upset by Nicole's response. She expected some sort of feedback and assumed it would not be purely appreciative. She added a paragraph emphasizing that CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia had been experiencing favorable response and definite improvement in operations as a result of their efforts. She was glad she had bothered to give Nicole a chance to have her say, so that her report gave Nicole the recognition she deserved, while not ignoring past difficulties.

Later that day, Rachel went to see LTC Kate, her protégé who now commanded Rachel's old unit, the Disciplinary and Retraining Division. She told Kate about how she had found Hergolia and that she had allowed Nicole to read her draft report.

Kate looked back at Rachel with a serious face.

"Nicole really is something of a conundrum," Kate suggested. "Elaine, as you know, is highly skeptical of her, having seen her misbehave when Elaine was commanding at Hergolia. I have great regard for Elaine, who really was in the best position to know what was happening there. But I, who had good reason not to support Nicole, accepted her apology and I even supported her receiving a direct commission and her present position. She has behaved better than correctly, as when she was a great help to me when I was doing those commercials with her. I like to think that she's learned from her misadventures."

Kate added that she was going to be involved in another series of lingerie commercials for Goose Cookers, along with Nicole. "I may get the chance next week to see how she behaves with me then," she observed. Kate said she didn't want to pry but she knew Rachel well enough to ask her if Nicole had invited her to spend the night. "I know that's quite personal, but it did give you a chance to see her up close and personal," Kate grinned.

"True enough, Katie," Rachel answered with a smile. "Nicole does know how to charm someone who shows up in my position," she added. "She's quite the character and I admit that she was entrancing when we spent the night in the well-appointed Commandant's suite there."

It was getting late in the afternoon and Kate invited her old boss to stop up at her suite for a drink. Rachel liked the idea and the invite, and the two set off for Kate's digs in the Bachelor Officers' Quarters. As they now relaxed over Kate's well-mixed cocktails, Kate asked Rachel if she had expected Nicole's overtures.

"I probably should have," Rachel answered, "because she clearly had me in her sights because of my role. It may have been a put-on, but she was definitely ready to make me feel welcome, if you get my drift."

"From what I know of her," Kate replied, "she's definitely good at that, no insult intended. It took me a while to forgive her and even like her. I'm not sure how she feels about me. It's often the guilty party who makes the innocent one feel guilty. But I'd like to see her succeed, and it sounds like she's been doing things right and keeping her nose and her lower regions clean."

"I guess she can't help it that she's gorgeous," Rachel opined, "but of course you both were picked for those commercials because you too are a stunner, my dear. It sounds like you enjoyed working with her."

"I did, eventually," Kate answered with some alacrity. "You can understand that I had some qualms going into that project. Eleanor and Janet assured me it would be tasteful and a positive experience with likely good impact. And they were right. I'll admit to you that I was worried about how I would be seen in the Service: rather brazenly showing the world my panties, for example. But the director, with Eleanor alongside her, made the whole thing classy and appealing to young women whom the Service is now doing better in attracting to join up."

Rachel was feeling warmer with a drink under her belt. She moved over to give Kate a hug. Kate smiled and told her she still had so much respect for her sagacity and her honesty.

"How about we move into the next room for our own enjoyment?" she ventured.

"Thought you'd never ask," Rachel laughed.

They kissed and held each other arm in arm as they walked into Kate's well-appointed bedroom. "You have nice taste in design, my dear," Rachel complimented her.

Kate unbuttoned Rachel's uniform jacket and blouse, and then unzipped her skirt. Rachel proceeded to slip all of those items off. Clad in her charming, lacy beige bra and panty set, she lovingly disrobed her protégé Kate. The current Commandant of the Disciplinary unit was wearing a soft bralette that barely confined her lovely 36C boobs; then she unhooked the bralette and softly slid her matching panties down.

Rachel was proud of her flaming red bush and Kate liked her own shaved puss. They held each other in their arms and lay down on the commodious bed. Kate proceeded to crawl between her former boss's spread legs and savored the rich aroma and taste of her now-wet pudenda.

Kate decided that there was some truth to the oft-repeated truism that redheads were hot. She knew that Rachel was readily aroused. She dabbed her tongue in her former boss's vulva. She didn't want a bush herself, but she did feel that Rachel's was magnificent, and that any woman would love having it between her legs.

Responding to Kate's skilled ministrations, Rachel found herself easily moving toward a powerful orgasm, and when she finished enjoying it, moved so she could lick Kate's bare cunt slowly and lovingly.

Rachel accompanied her disciplined oral attention to Kate's pussy with a finger inserted in Kate's cute little anal opening. This sped Kate's progress toward climaxing. After both had enjoyed their cums, they lay on their backs, arms around the other, feeling sated and happy.

She and Kate lay in each other's arms, happy to just relax together. Kate looked over at Rachel and felt comfortable talking intimately with her.

"Have you ever contemplated getting married, if that isn't too personal a question?" she asked quietly.

Rachel assured her she was comfortable with any questions Kate might ask her. "I've been with men and if the right one proposed to me, it's possible I would marry," she responded. "But the lovely way we just enjoyed each other, Kate, is certainly something I cherish," she went on to say, "and my committing to a lifelong relationship with a woman is not out of the question. What about you? Is your double marriage working, if I may ask directly?

"Not sure, Rachel," Kate answered. "I made what might have appeared to be a snap judgment, but even being apart as we are, I'm happy with it. It makes me feel that there are two people I love who love me and we all want to spend more time together."

Kate then suggested that Rachel stay the night with her. They proceeded to shower together and then each took her turn peeing on the toilet, and lovingly wiped the other after she had relieved herself. They fell into bed together, held each other close, kissed a lot, and massaged each other's sensitive places.

When Rachel returned to her own suite, after spending a delightful night with Kate, and after she hastened to change her underwear, she decided to pen a short note to Nicole. She told her she had appreciated her comments and added that she had appended some further discussion about how Nicole had succeeded in improving morale among staff and the behavior of inmates at the camp.

"I want the Chief of Staff to recognize the full measure of your accomplishments," Rachel wrote. "I feel that this report will go far toward what you have already done to solidify your positive image in the Service and have every confidence that you will continue in this effort. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance to you in any regard."

Nicole showed both of Rachel's notes and her intermediate response to 1LT Cynthia, her deputy at Hergolia. Cynthia congratulated Nicole and said it looked like they had made a very positive impression on the demanding Rachel.

"I think she really liked it that we have managed to improve upon what Helene did here, and even Elaine," Nicole responded. "I really don't bear them any grudges by the way because I've learned that you do better by being friendly with colleagues. I guess, Cyn, I was a really hard-assed, cocky broad, and I've recognized how I need to carry myself now that I've managed to survive some of my own worst impulses."

They were in Nicole's delightful bedroom when Nicole suggested to Cynthia that she'd like her to stay over in her room if she was so inclined.

"Nickie," Cynthia smiled, "you know that I like to be here for you, and I always enjoy your company. We must have something in common because we seem to have stuck together through thick and thin all this time."

Cynthia then mentioned that she had received a message from LTC Kate that Greyson, a frequent sex offender who had been prepared for release by Nicole and Cynthia, when at the Disciplinary unit, had been brought in by the police when a woman complained about him imposing himself on her in a bar in the capital. Greyson was supposed to stay out of bars and Nicole expressed annoyance that he had so blatantly defied his terms of supervised release.

"Kate added that she had been consulted by the Chief of Staff, who had suggested that Greyson be sent here, to Hergolia," Cynthia reported. "I guess we have a challenge on our hands, don't we?"

"He's lucky we didn't cut off his cock," Nicole snapped. "The dirty bastard. I'm going to do this differently this time. He's getting no special treatment and no contact with us unless he screws up enough to get put in the box. This may surprise you but I'm going to assign him to Linda's barracks. I think she's just the right person to supervise him and get him straightened out. I'm afraid what we did with him was beyond the rules but also wore off too easily."

"Good idea," Cynthia replied. She picked up one of their favorite toys, a 12-inch U-shaped dildo which she efficiently managed to insert in both Nicole's and her vaginas.

"That feels terrific, Cyn," Nicole managed to say, "although I feel myself feeling good enough to just let myself go, as I hope you will."

It didn't take long for them both to explode deep inside. Then Nicole softly slipped the dildo out of their cunts and gave her friend and deputy a sweet deep kiss on her mouth. They held each other in their arms, softly caressing each other's breasts, and finally fell asleep in that position.

The next day, Nicole paid a visit to Linda's barracks and the barracks sergeant was surprised to see the Commandant.

"Linda," Nicole began, "I'm assigning an inmate on his way here to your barracks. He has a history, with Cynthia and me particularly, and I wanted to brief you. He's a notorious sex offender, and Cyn and I were assigned back at the Disciplinary unit to get him ready for supervised release. We did that quite well but after some time, he was let off supervision and now he's not misbehaved badly but apparently came on to a woman in a bar. He's not supposed to be in bars. I'm going to be quite frank with you, so you know what this is about.

"In preparing him," Nicole went on, "Cynthia and I made a major mistake for which we were rather severely disciplined for it at the time. We had him in our room and were quite intimate with him. I think it succeeded in preparing him, but it was against the rules, and we shouldn't have done that.

"I just want to make sure that doesn't happen again," she added. "Obviously you know not to get so engaged with him and I just wanted to let you know that he can be quite entrancing. So, make sure you emphasize that you've been instructed to make sure he can be trusted to be released again and that if he screws up again, he's going to the penitentiary for a good long stay. Also, I don't want him to have any contact with Cynthia or me. If he causes you any problem, tell Louise, and if she can't deal with it, she's welcome to consult me directly."