Kate Returns Home Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Captain, for the insight," SFC Linda responded "I really appreciate your being so direct with me about this guy. I've had the same problem you have apparently had, so I'm determined to do this right, for me and for you." She grinned and said, "I wanted you to know that I've been very pleased to be here, Commandant, because it looks like you have really shaped this place up. What I say doesn't matter, but I just wanted you to know how I felt."

"Linda," Nicole answered, "I do respect what you say. You have great experience and they sent you here because you did fuck up. That's ok with me so long as you keep doing a really good job, as you have been doing. 1SG Louise has told me that she finds your barracks in fine order and you should know that she's no pushover. I have a lot of confidence in you, and as I've said, I hope you'll stay with us, but even if you don't, we appreciate all that you've done here. Keep it up."

She smiled again and shook Linda's hand. After she had left, Linda told her co-barracks sergeant what had occurred. SGT Kendra, a large woman, grinned and said, "You've been around, Linda, so you know what this Service is like. I think the Captain does like you, but she's not going to stand behind you if you let this guy get away with anything."

"You're so right, Kendra," Linda said coolly. "You know that I've seen Nicole when we were both in the Disciplinary unit cadre, and she tends to look out for herself," she went on. "That remains the story but this time she is depending on us, because she played a part in this guy's previous behavior. I want to make this work mostly for me, and for you here, too, but it's nice that she's bothered to show the concern she did."

Kendra looked back at her and noted, "Let me help out if you feel you need me, Linda. We need to be together on this. He's not going to be interested in me, but I can play the heavy if necessary. If he needs a major dose of the cane or whip, let me take the lead."

"Thanks, sweetie," Linda smiled. "I'll definitely keep that in mind." Since no one was around she gave Kendra a nice quick kiss.

Kendra kissed her back and said, "I've got your back, Linda...and your front, too," she grinned.

When Greyson arrived at Hergolia, he was brought to SFC Linda's barracks. SGT Kendra was also present. The corporal who brought Greyson in asked Linda if she was needed.

"Yes, CPL Janice, I'll have you show this retrainee to his bed once we've finished speaking with him."

Then, she spoke to Greyson, "I understand you've been on supervised release, but after you were trusted to carry on without direct supervision, you violated the conditions of your release."

"Yes, ma'am," Greyson said. "I did go into a bar."

"Why did you do that?" Linda continued. "You've been treated very well by this Service, and it was not all that likely after what you had done that you would be released. You're now on a track to go to the penitentiary for a good long time."

"I suppose I've thought that if I hew to the line here, that might be avoided," Greyson suggested.

"It's a possibility," SFC Linda told him. "But you happen to have been sent to the toughest camp in the Service and the Commandant and Deputy are apparently quite familiar with you."

"So I gathered," Greyson replied. "Should that help me?"

"I think not," Linda said. "They are not pleased that you have had to be sent here to be dealt with."

"What is likely to happen?" he asked.

"Get yourself settled and we can talk a bit," Linda said. "It sounds like you're down for a dose of discipline on the front field tomorrow after formation."

"Really?" he said, incredulously.

"Really," Linda snapped. "Get ready for a serious caning."

"Who's going to discipline me?" Greyson went on.

"Consider yourself lucky if the Commandant or the Deputy don't take it on themselves," Linda responded. "But they probably will have a noncom do it."

"And then?" he persisted.

"If you misbehave after that, you'll probably serve some time in the toilet box we have here," Linda observed. "If you manage to keep your nose and other parts clean, you might be sent back to your home after a week or two. If I were you, I'd work on that option."

"When do I get to see CPT Nicole or 1LT Cynthia?" Greyson asked her.

"If I were you, I'd hope you don't get to see either of them," Linda advised. "They apparently are disgusted with you and have little interest in seeing you here."

She looked at him and asked CPL Janice to show him where he would be sleeping.

"Listen to SFC Linda," SGT Kendra reminded him. "You've arrived here with a bad record," she said. "Your only chance is to impress everyone that you can be trusted again. If you get sent back to court, you're going away for a long time."

The next morning, Greyson was awakened with all the others in the camp. It was warm so the uniform for inmates that day was a white tee and white panties. Greyson didn't like this uniform, but he figured it was good to be able to blend in with the rest.

At the morning formation, 1SG Louise and Field First MSG Penny stood at the front as Penny read off the day's announcements. Then she addressed the inmates:

"We have a new resident in SFC Linda's barracks. Greyson, step forward."

Greyson walked calmly to the front.

"This man was given special treatment by the Service to make him an appropriate candidate for supervised release after he came in with a bad record of sexual predation. Instead of sticking to his routine, he began going to bars, specifically a forbidden activity for him. So now he's back here," Louise declared.

"He has been given a punishment order by headquarters for his offences," she continued. "SFC Robin will administer the discipline now."

Robin had remained at the camp as an auxiliary member of the noncom leadership. Although Nicole hadn't been enamored of Robin's style, she recognized that she was respected by most of the cadre. She was entrusted with some of the major punishment responsibilities among other duties.

She now stepped forward and ordered Greyson to lie across the punishment bench set up on the platform at the front of the field. She had an assistant, SGT Teresa, attach cuffs to Greyson's arms and ankles, so that he was stretched out on the bench. Then Robin came over and yanked his panties down to his knees. He was lying across the bench, cuffed and restrained, with his legs spread apart.

She nodded to 1LT Deirdre, who was the current medical officer assigned to the camp. She was responsible for applying the pimentade to Greyson's bottom cheeks. As she rubbed the liquid on with a small brush, Greyson only screamed when she dabbed a bit under his scrotum.

Robin then picked up a small whip and began attacking his pale bottom with it as he yelped with each stroke. After she gave him a dozen, she asked Teresa to hand her the thin cane. Swishing this in the air, she began applying it to Greyson's already striped bottom. The red lines quickly showed up amid his screams.

In general, the men lined up were sickened by this caning. They all knew it could happen to them if they messed up. It also went on for quite some time. Robin carefully delivered twenty stingers to Greyson's backside. The red blotches, spurred to shine by the pimentade application, could be readily seen by all.

Robin motioned to Teresa that she could release Greyson from his cuffs.

"That completes the discipline, First Sergeant," she stated to 1SG Louise.

"Very well, SFC Robin," Louise declared. "All you men take note. This disciplining was ordered by headquarters. Your barracks sergeants are just as willing to put you on the punishment list if you misbehave here. Barracks sergeants, you may dismiss your barracks."

Linda ordered two inmates in her barracks to help Greyson back to his bed. They first helped him pull up his panties and then each took one arm and led him back to the barracks. Greyson was conscious but hurt all over.

Linda left him in bed there, giving him some time to recover from the brutal caning. She found herself sympathizing with him despite his awful record. When he seemed to have regained his full awareness, she came by and asked him if he was going to hew to the line and make it out of the camp based on good behavior.

Greyson smiled at her and said that he realized that his bar visits had frosted the Corrections Service leadership. Linda told him he had that right. He said he appreciated that she wanted to help him get another chance.

"Bill," Linda said softly, "I did feel for you when you were getting that whaling out on the field. I hope you realize that though the intention to make an impression on you was good, it did make me question how things sometimes work here. I do hope you'll take advantage of this chance, though, to get yourself re-oriented."

Greyson managed to thank SFC Linda and said that when he was fully over the ordeal he had suffered, he'd make her proud of his behavior. Linda smiled and realized how entrancing he could be. She leaned over and gave him a light kiss on his mouth.

Later that same day, word quickly circulated after SFC Linda had caned two men for staring up her skirt. Linda had made the two wear tiny blue thong panties in advance of their canings. The thong barely contained their male equipment.

The two, Dan and Vinny, were waiting in the barracks for SFC Linda, the previous afternoon. She told them that there was a price for staring where they weren't supposed to. "You got to see my undies but now your bottom gets to experience my cane," she remarked. She asked each of them to tell her what color panties she had been wearing when they stared.

The two balked but Linda told them their punishment would be doubled if they didn't respond. Finally, Vinny, a lean 25-year-old, managed to say softly that he thought he had seen white panties.

"Correct," Linda allowed. "I hope that what now happens will discourage you from attempting such future sightings."

She ordered the two to bend over the two chairs in her room. They obeyed and she came behind them and pulled down their pink panties. She took her thin cane from her utility belt and swished it frighteningly in the air. Then she stood behind them and proceeded to deliver three quick strokes across each of the men's bottoms.

They were strong enough to elicit groans. The next round of three brought out screams that could be heard in the rest of the barracks. Then SFC Linda stood behind Dan and slashed a stroke across the others. He screamed loudly but dared not move out of position. Vinny got the same crisscross stroke. He also screamed.

Linda told the men that they could stand up. She handed each a pair of red panties. Wearing those indicated that the man wearing them had recently been caned. Instead of immunizing from further immediate punishment, the barracks sergeants made it clear that they would be watching the wearers even more closely.

"Watch out when you pee, gentlemen," CPL Janice told the men assigned to Linda's barracks. "If you are wearing the reds and we see that you dripped into your panties, you'll be in for it."

Most men behaved themselves. But some who had been singled out to be sent to Hergolia because of serious misbehavior or past records, acted out despite knowing the consequences. Consequently, at least once a week, two were sentenced to spend some time in the toilet box. The barracks sergeant initiating the disciplinary request gave it to 1SG Louise who passed it on to 1LT Cynthia for approval. Sometimes Cynthia showed it to CPT Nicole for her review.

SGT Kendra was assigned to supervise the toilet box punishments, under the direction of the medical office, 1LT Deirdre. All cadre were expected to participate in the punishment by relieving themselves through the toilet seat holes atop the box. The two men being disciplined were blindfolded to prevent their knowing who was relieving themselves and to keep the excrement and pee from their eyes.

One issue that arose about using the toilet box didn't have too much to do with the men who were being punished. Usually, two inmates were sentenced to time in the box, one at each end. The women cadre who were expected to do their business were not accustomed to using the toilet in front of anyone else--woman or man. Ladies' rooms, after all, had stalls for this reason.

1LT Cynthia devised a chart listing the cadre members in pairs for using the box. Noncoms and officers of similar status would visit the box together, so, for example, 1SG Louise and MSG Penny, long-time colleagues, were not averse to seeing each other with their panties down. It was even easier when the pair were already intimate, as Cynthia was with CPT Nicole.

The strict rule was that there could be no oral communication while sitting on the two toilet seats. No one wanted the men being punished to know who were relieving themselves. So it happened that SFC Linda came by to use the box without her partner, SGT Kendra. 1LT Cynthia said she needed to go so she would go in and use the box with Linda.

Usually commissioned officers and noncoms didn't pair up for this but Cynthia figured that she and Linda had served in the Disciplinary Division together and both had been disciplined there; each had sat next to the other when using the latrines under supervision. They had each observed hundreds of women using the toilets there.

There was increased impersonality in the process which followed the signoff by Cynthia or Nicole on putting an inmate in the box for a specified time. While the two in command knew the identity of the inmates sent there, the only other staff member who knew who was in there was the sergeant who first recommended the punishment.

After Linda had joined Cynthia on the seats and they had completed their use of the toilet, they left together, and Cynthia invited Linda to her office to review what occurred. They sat down in Cynthia's comfortable office, and she had an aide provide them with iced tea.

"Tell me what you did and how you felt," Cynthia began the discussion. Linda was nervous but Cynthia told her that there would be no record kept, and that this was purely for the edification of the two in command.

"I went to the facility when I did," Linda began, "because I needed to pee. We both sat down at the same time, and I figured you heard me release my stream which did make a noise as it landed on one of the inmates. Then I realized that not only did I need to pee badly, and I had peed for quite a while, but I also felt a bowel movement close to emerging. I didn't need to push and since I didn't look into the hole, I only felt that it was solid and did smell,"

"Thanks for being so straightforward," Cynthia said. "I did need to pee, too, and I think I peed for about as long as you did. Then I wiped myself."

"I did too," Linda added, "and tossed the paper into the hole."

Cynthia smiled and added, "There was one more thing which you probably noticed. I figured it was time to change my tampon. I'd had it in for a few hours and it was my second day, when I flow heavily. I slowly pulled it out and flipped it down there between my legs and I did hear one of the inmates yelp because he must've smelled what it was."

"I remember hearing that CPT Nicole used to do that when she was in the cadre here," SFC Linda observed. "Some people thought that was extreme, but I felt that with them getting Number One and Number Two hitting them, a tampon was no big deal."

"I'm glad you do feel that way," 1LT Cynthia told her. "I think people were somewhat in awe of Nicole and this was a way to take her down. I'm pleased that it didn't work in the long run in terms of harming her career--she will tell you she did that to herself."

"Did you feel you were able to wipe properly?" Cynthia asked Linda.

"Yes, Ma'am," Linda answered. "I have a routine I always follow when I do that, especially when I have defecated."

"Thanks for being willing to be so open with me," Cynthia said. "We really do feel very good about your being here. This just confirms that view."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Linda said. "It's good to see we can communicate after everything that has happened--I'm speaking mostly for myself."

"No, I got into trouble, too," Cynthia said. "Everyone of course knows all about CPT Nicole getting this post, but LTC Kate gave me a good sendoff, I think, or I wouldn't be here. I suspect she wants you back, but I hope you'll at least think about staying with us. We don't have some of the bad stuff that happens when you're at headquarters."

"True enough, and I'll have a lot to think about," Linda answered. "For better or worse, I got myself into this marriage, and who knows what will happen with that."

"I want you to know that we want to help you in whatever you decide to do," Cynthia said. "You and I and CPT Nicole have been through a lot in the same place, so we feel a special connection. Call on me or her if you think we can help."

"Thanks," Linda smiled. "That makes me feel good."

Linda realized it was time for her to stand and salute, which she did, and Cynthia acknowledged her and told her she could go.

When she got back to her barracks, the inmates were out on day assignments and SGT Kendra welcomed her. She told Kendra what had happened.

"I'm glad you can confirm that they shit and piss just like we do, and even have to change their tampons," Kendra giggled.

Linda grinned and the two went into their room and locked the door.

"I'd like to see the bottom-hole that opened up on the guys in the box," Kendra said.

Linda lifted her uniform skirt and tugged down her plain white cotton panties, then lay on her stomach and held her cheeks apart.

"I'd like to personally clean you up there," Kendra said sincerely. "After all, we're partners here."

"Sure," Linda answered, "please go ahead if you want to."

Kendra took a cloth from her dresser drawer, wet it in the sink, and carefully wiped Linda's anal area softly but thoroughly. Then she rolled the cloth into a point and dabbed it into Linda's pink anal rosette.

"Oh, that really feels good," Linda exuded. "Would you like to do a little more...inside?"

"I'd love to," Kendra replied. She wet her finger and softly pressed it into Linda's anus. It must have stirred those nerve endings in there because Linda said she was so turned on she might cum.

"Go ahead, darlin'," Kendra chuckled. "You should be happy that the big girls upstairs still like you. That helps all of us."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Linda said gratefully. "I've been afraid that people would think I'm getting special treatment. You know, though, that the Chief of Staff specifically ordered that I be assigned here, and it wasn't a recognition of my outstanding performance."

"Not sure that any of us here ever really wanted to be sent here," Kendra said. "When I got here, I realized that the women in the cadre were focused and knew what they were about. Now I know that we have a reputation to preserve. I came here when CPT Elaine was the boss--now she's MAJ Elaine. She was tough but she knew exactly what everyone needed to do and made sure they did it."

"Elaine was a good scout when I was at the Disciplinary unit," Linda responded. "I liked her, and I think she likes me. She looked out for people under her hard exterior."

Kendra had kept her finger as deep into Linda's bottom as it would go. Linda loved the anal stimulation and then realized that it had made her now need to go.

"Kendra, I think you've got me going down there so that I have to go now," Linda said softly.

"Push right onto my finger, darlin'," Kendra playfully responded. She felt the tip of Linda's emerging movement press up against her fingertip. She slowly began to withdraw her finger as the movement continued to push out.

When she had removed her finger entirely from Linda's bottom, a dark thick brown movement slid readily out of Linda's bottom-hole. She felt self-conscious doing this in front of Kendra but felt Kendra receive the long turd in her palm.