Kate Returns Home Ch. 30

Story Info
Kate breaks Frank in, enjoys her spouses, deals with Nicole.
10.3k words
4
3.3k
0

Part 30 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.

Kate was pleased to have her sister and brother bring their respective fiancées to meet her during her visit home. She had met Steve Jr.'s intended bride, Louise; in fact, Steve and Louise had introduced her to her husband Harry. Steve had indirectly introduced her to her wife Glenda for whom he worked and still did.

Deirdre's Frank had been to the family home before, but this was the first meaningful contact. Kate felt ashamed, however, that she couldn't recall whether she had fucked him during one of the family gatherings. He didn't look familiar to her, but she was embarrassed that he might recall what she didn't.

"It's really nice of you to come here," she began the conversation. "Steve and Dede will confirm that having their younger sister as their 'responsible woman' hasn't always been their pleasure. But I hope they will agree that I've tried to do my best, and a lot of that has been attributed to my wonderful mom, Jan."

"Let me lay out what we need to discuss," she continued. "I've signed your marriage requests, Steve and Dede. I know that you, Louise and Frank, will have to get approved by your responsible women, and I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

"If you decide, either you, Louise and Steve, and you, Dede and Frank, to live here in this spacious house, you will be subject to me as the 'responsible woman' here. If not, then either you, Dede, or you, Louise, or both of you, will assume that role. I'd be happy to have you here with us. As you know, even though I am mostly in the capital for my work, I do have a house here, as well as a husband and a wife. When I'm not here, my mom is in charge."

She stopped and let them reflect.

Louise spoke first. "Thanks, Kate, for being so straightforward with us, and also, for your approving Steve's papers," she began. "I should tell you that my mom has signed off on my marriage." She smiled.

"Steve and I would like to join you here," Louise went on. "From what I've seen, you've always been fair and yes, strict, but things have seemed to work well here. I also hope that we do as well as you have, in your case, with the fine man we introduced you to. I've been under the charge of my mom until now, and I'm happy to be under yours."

"Thanks, Louise, and welcome, speaking for all of us," Kate said with a broad smile.

Frank spoke next. "Dede and I aren't yet certain where we will be by next year," he said. "In the interim, I feel we would like to accept your kind offer. We are trying to plan our careers and hope to know more once we do tie the knot soon."

"Welcome, too, Frank," Kate replied sweetly, "and it'll be a pleasure to have you here with Dede."

Dede and Steve smiled at each other, knowing that they had endured some severe treatment from their younger sibling and doubtless would encounter some of the same in the future.

As everyone rose and either helped themselves from the drinks table or started to leave, Dede came over and asked Kate if she and Frank could speak privately with her.

"Of course," Kate answered. She escorted them into her bedroom, which still reflected her younger tastes, mostly because she spent so little time at the family house these days.

When they were seated in chairs by her bed, Frank began.

"I'm very embarrassed, Kate, because I hope you won't hold our intimate time here a few months ago against us now," he asked.

"Frank, I'm not being in the slightest way critical of you, but I do recall we had been intimate here during a get-together when everybody there ended up intimate with everyone else," Kate responded. "This family, as I only learned when I, the youngest, turned 18, had engaged in rather wide-open sex for ages. I did become part of that, and I don't regret it, despite some of the challenges that have arisen since I assumed my current role here. I'm very embarrassed, too, Frank, because I'm not sure I recall our intimacy, or that I enjoyed with most everyone else. I'm incredibly happy for you and Dede. Be assured I have no unspoken feelings about that occasion or our friendship as I hope we will have."

"Thanks, Kate," Frank smiled. "That really does make me, for one, feel a bit happier about our being here. You have accomplished so much and I for one am pleased to join Deirdre here, at least for the immediate future."

"Thank you," Kate said. "My mom will make sure that each of you has enough space although you will be sharing bedrooms. But the rooms here are not tiny, so I hope everything proves to be comfortable for you."

"Let me just say something, Sis," Deirdre interjected. "Frank really was afraid that he may have in some way offended you and he's obviously pleased that whatever happened between you was not the cause of any unhappiness on your part. I'm speaking for him, because he doesn't want to push things, but we both feel that things would go well if you agreed to discipline him as a way of his showing you that he is happy to be here and holds no grievances of any kind."

Thinking that she would like to know what Frank had thought about this, Kate responded by saying that she could do what Dede asked, but turned to Frank and asked if this was his desire too.

"Yes, Miss Kate," he said, deferring to her role, "I'd feel very good if you would discipline me as you feel appropriate."

Kate felt a bit unsteady by this sudden deference. She fell into her role at work and said, "Well, there's no time like now. Would you be so good, Frank, as to stand and take off everything below your waist."

It was not a request but an order. Frank was a tall good-looking man in his late 20's, slightly older than Dede, who was four years older than her sister. He was well muscled but not overly buff. Kate couldn't help but see that his nice-sized penis was starting to become erect. She sat herself on an armless chair and patted her skirted lap.

Frank saw the sign indicating she wanted him across her thighs. He bent and lay down on her skirt. Kate moved him and herself slightly to get him in a good position.

Then she began spanking his pale buttocks. She started softly and slowly and gradually made the spanks harder and faster. She felt Frank's cock become hard and hoped he could avoid spurting on her lap. She did not reach between his legs and refrained from teasing or exciting him in any way. She knew it was embarrassing for him to be spanked by her in front of his fiancée.

She spanked for a while until his bottom showed the incipient redness she had caused. She told him he could stand and then bend over the bed edge. Frank was surprised that the disciplining was not over but did as he was ordered. Kate took her thin cane out of her handbag, swished it as Frank winced, and then laid it on his already sore bottom cheeks.

She drew it back and fired three quick stingers that he barely managed not to cry out at receiving.

"You can get up and recover your clothing, Frank," Kate then pronounced. "I think you have taken that very well."

Frank took his underpants and pulled them up, grimacing when they passed his seething bottom. Then he pulled up his trousers and zipped and buttoned them, before fastening his belt.

"Thank you, Kate, for taking the trouble to correct me," he proclaimed. Dede smiled, gave him a kiss, and walked over and kissed her sister on the lips. Frank realized he should do that, so he followed Dede and hugged the woman who had just spanked and caned him.

* * *

Kate drove over to her own house, where she was greeted with delight by Harry and Glenda. They escorted her to her room and lovingly unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her slacks, unhooked her bra, and then Glenda gently slid Kate's pale blue hicut panties down and off, along with her socks and shoes.

"I'm glad you didn't have to take my uniform off, darlings," she exuded happiness as her husband and wife joined her in bed after they had taken their clothing off.

Kate saw that Harry was rampant, so she got him to lie on his back and she climbed atop him. She was still wet from the feelings she experienced disciplining Frank, so she positioned herself so she could slide her vagina right down on his hard cock.

Glenda lay behind her wife and slowly ran her fingers down Kate's bottom crack and pressed through her legs to massage Harry's glistening penis as it moved smoothly in and out of Kate's sopping pussy. It did not take long for both Kate and Harry to reach a climax. Harry caressed her nipples and kissed her deeply. Then she moved off him and turned to her wife.

"Glenda, darling," Kate exuded, "I want you so bad." Glenda reached into the night table and came out with a harness and attached purple cock. She helped Kate get into the strap-on harness and giggled as Kate held her massive prong while Glenda lay back on the bed and spread her legs lewdly. Kate placed her lean lithe body on Glenda as she pressed the purple cock into Glenda's wet hole.

She fucked Glenda as if she had been doing it all her life. Glenda was driven soon to bucking and then writhing under the assault on her cunt. The huge cock was ripping her, yet it was also exciting her beyond measure. She came hard and squirted all over Kate's shaved pudenda. Kate withdrew and grasped her wife tightly. They embraced and then Kate bent down to lick the flow of Glenda's aroused vagina as it ran out of her hole.

"That was wonderful, you sweet thing," Glenda giggled. Kate massaged her wife's boobs and pressed her nipples as they grew ever harder. Harry came behind her and began fingering her anally. Kate was still likely to be embarrassed when anyone felt stool inside her; Harry pressed deep inside her bottom-hole and touched the tip of an impending movement.

"Oh, no, you're going to make me go," she cried. Harry skillfully laid a dark towel beneath her bottom and whispered to her to just let go and let it emerge. Now, Kate's face was red as she squatted on the towel and did her business. A wide medium brown turd slid out of her cute little anus. Glenda came over with some tissue and carefully wiped Kate's bottom and picked up the long turd in the toilet paper and carried it away to toss in Kate's ensuite bathroom toilet.

She made a tsk-tsk gesture at Kate, whose face was now quite red. "I'm afraid, dear, that you do deserve a little spankee for making a doody on the bed," Glenda intoned in mock seriousness. "Come over here and get across Mommy's lap," she continued in that soft tone as she sat on the bedside. Kate clambered across her lap, all of them still entirely naked.

Glenda began spanking Kate lightly and occasionally let her finger reach down between her wife's legs to tease her exhausted pussy and pussy lips. Then Glenda reached for a condom and rolled it onto Harry's once-again surging cock. He proceeded to move Kate onto her belly and spread his legs as he pressed some lube into her rectum and also put some on his condom-covered penis.

Then he moved behind his wife and slowly pushed his condom-covered cock into her tight little anal rosette. Kate felt her back passage being stretched but it was not painful because Harry proceeded very deliberately, not at all pushing hard, as he passed her anal ring. Then Kate felt warm and filled as he moved deeper into her rectum.

"Omigosh," she squealed, "that did hurt a little but now...wow, darling!"

Harry moved back, again taking it slow, and re-thrusted, still controlling his ardor. He knew he literally wanted to fuck the shit out of her, but she'd passed her movement so that wasn't going to happen. He enjoyed fucking either of her holes, though.

Glenda managed to reach under Kate's groin and start teasing her clit. This really got Kate going. She was getting over her session with her family and with her sister's and brother's fiancés. What embarrassed her the most was that all the time while Harry was fucking both of her holes, she was imagining herself being taken by her sister Dede's intended, Frank. Glenda's talented fingers on her clit increased her sensations.

Frank was like Harry--tall, dark, and handsome. She didn't want to marry him--she'd leave that to her sister. She just wanted to feel him inside her pussy. This bothered Kate, who had a deep sense of what was right. She had grown up, though, with a very free and easy attitude toward sex within her family, where everyone, once they were 18, fucked everyone else in the home.

Meanwhile, she was moving quickly toward another orgasm from Harry's anal penetration. Harry still had some spunk in him ready to pop. Kate was starting into a nice long, repeater orgasm when she felt his spurt deep in her bowels. She enjoyed her cum all the more. Finally, Harry shrank out of her bottom, sizing down enough so that his withdrawal seemed a relief.

* * *

Kate now felt at rest, well-fucked, and at home in her home-away-from-work. The other Service people--her friends Rachel, Kathryn, Elaine, and Helene had departed. She had driven them to the train, kissed each of them in turn, and they all said they hoped her family responsibilities worked out well.

"I think I've gotten everything under control," Kate chuckled. "I have a new brother-in-law and sister-in-law, well, both will be that officially in a short time, under my responsibility now. I was glad they elected to stay here because they could've moved out on their own."

"Kate," Kathryn told her, "We all know that you have all the skills needed to keep this crew together and doing what you feel is best. And we know you don't need any instruction from us in how to discipline any of them."

"Thanks, sweetie," Kate said warmly. Rachel spoke for the group when she thanked Kate for her hospitality and the nice way her spouses received them-- "and I mean that literally," she grinned. "I think we all enjoyed being in bed so much of the time and I don't mean to sleep," she laughed.

Kate told them they were the best friends she could imagine. She helped them onto the express to the capital--she had again reserved a compartment for them. Elaine assured her she would hold everything under control for her until she was back in the capital.

Kate returned to her house and got ready for her next guests. She had invited Steve and Louise, as well as Dede and Frank, to visit and stay over. She had ordered in some nice take-out because she definitely was not primed right now to start preparing a meal.

She changed into a pretty maroon top and dusky pink shorts. They looked great with her auburn hair. She was happy to see Louise was wearing a nice light summer sundress and Dede had a nice set of separates, and Kate especially liked her cream-colored skirt, which was dark enough, so it didn't look like she was wearing off-white.

The ordered-in meal arrived just before the guests did. Kate laid it out so it could be ready right away. When everyone arrived, she kissed each of them and had a pitcher of sours and one of gin and tonics ready. Harry and Glenda agreed to take care of final preparations--warming a few dishes--while Kate spent time with her siblings and their soon-to-be spouses.

It turned out that Frank was a technologist. Dede was deliriously happy with him, and Kate noticed that she had shed a few pounds even if she still had her Spanx on under her skirt. Kate had gotten to know Louise because she and Kate's brother had been an item since they met in college. Kate was disposed toward both Louise and Frank because they had opted to stay in the family home. She vowed to herself not to be bitchy with them or to find reasons to punish them unless they were truly outrageous.

They relaxed in the large living room after dining in the dining room. Glenda had made coffee which everyone appreciated. The dinner was good but not excessive, so Kate figured everyone would be in a good mood for some bedroom pleasure.

Harry invited Louise and Steve into his bedroom while Glenda joined Kate with Frank and Dede in Kate's huge room. Harry had been friends with Steve and Louise before they introduced him to Kate, so he was at ease. Louise was shameless in removing her outer clothing--her sundress, then followed by her bra and thong. Steve followed along with Harry and then Steve suggested that he and Louise might start things off.

Louise climbed onto the bed, lay on her back, spread her legs, disclosing her lovely luxuriant dirty blond bush. Steve lay next to her and played with her 34B boobs and started teasing her along her labia and the tip of her clit. Then he moved away, and Harry got between Louise's legs and started licking her vulva lightly. She began moving her bottom as his tongue darted into her vaginal introitus.

Then she whispered that she was ready to have him inside her; for his part, he had recovered enough from Kate's double fucking to respond to Louise's request. His cock seemed to have its own mind and he felt how wet Louise already was. Then he inserted it into her pussy and pressed it up her vaginal vault. They soon were fucking lightly but at a steady rhythm. Steve now reached under his wife's bottom to press his fingers into her anal opening.

With a cock in her cunt and fingers in her asshole, Louise was flying. She actually had not experienced a double entry, so to speak, before. In fact, she told Steve she was ready for his cock in her asshole. Steve was surprised that his girlfriend was so willing and so hot. He started to wonder how well he really knew her.

Louise whispered to Harry that she was going to turn on her side so Steve could go into her back channel. Harry chuckled to himself but helped Louise move along with him and they were now lying on their sides but still fucking.

"Thank you, darling," Louise cooed to Harry.

Steve applied some lube to his own penis and then softly pushed some into Louise's anus with his forefinger. After massaging her back channel some more with his finger and feeling it gradually widen, he pointed his cock at her anal rosette and gently pushed it slowly inside.

Both men felt the other's prong through the thin membrane between Louise's vagina and rectum. Louise felt unbelievably full as she was being fucked front and back. Harry played with her nipples, partly to get her focus on that and not any pain caused by Steve's anal intrusion.

Louise found herself being pushed toward orgasm in both her vagina and rectum. Her cum was strong enough so it almost swept both men's cocks out of her insides. It was powerful and propelled them both toward ejaculating inside her. They seized upon their explosions and hers to move out and allow her to lie on her back as she enjoyed the afterglow.

"I love you guys," she exuded to both Steve and Harry. "You've made me so happy," she added with a wide smile.

Steve moved to kiss her sweetly on her mouth and Harry just grinned at them both and thanked her.

Meanwhile, Kate was entertaining Frank and Dede with Glenda in her own bedroom. Kate beckoned Frank with her little finger as she had him lay back on the large bed. Then she positioned herself over him and slowly slipped her vagina down on her erect penis. Kate confessed to herself that after disciplining Frank earlier at his request she longed to fuck him.

For his part, Frank found Kate an exciting woman and was delighted she wanted him inside her. He was thrilled at her being the moving party in their intercourse. Glenda was next to him, her face between Dede's lewdly spread legs as Glenda licked her split and teased the tip of her large, expanded clit. Glenda excited Dede so that Kate's older sister was bucking and lifting her bottom up and down off the bed. Glenda began inserting a finger then two into Dede's wet vaginal opening while still kissing her clit. It was when she poked her thumb into Dede's bottom that Dede began exhaling deeply.