Kate Returns Home Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate also grinned and said she welcomed Nicole's attentions.

Nicole carefully helped Kate out of her uniform jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. While Kate then unbuttoned her cuffs and then slipped off her blouse, Nicole unzipped her uniform skirt and helped Kate step out of it.

Kate said she'd do the same for Nicole and helped her take off the jacket and her blouse. She unzipped Nicole's slim skirt and held her hand as she slipped it down and off.

"Wow!" Kate exclaimed. "I'm glad we didn't have to keep those stained panties on!"

Nicole unhooked Kate's bra and carefully took it off, and Kate did the same service for Nicole.

"I'm happy to have you get me out of even these fancy GC pants," Kate laughed as Nicole carefully lowered Kate's undies and had her step out of the. Kate reached over and gently pulled Nicole's panties down and off.

Kate complimented Nicole on her prominent, light blonde colored bush. Nicole said she thought Kate's tightly trimmed bush looked very neat.

Kate was pleased because she had let her pubes grow enough so she could trim them and abandon her shaved mons.

Then Kate lay back on the comfortable king-size bed and Nicole found herself delighted to crawl between the lieutenant colonel's spread sturdy legs. Nicole focused her mouth on Kate's already dripping pussy. Her tongue wound its way down Kate's labia and into her vaginal opening. Then Nicole fingered the tip of Kate's excited clit.

"You taste so nice, honey," Nicole complimented Kate.

Kate found she delighted in receiving compliments on her lady parts from the gorgeous Nicole.

"Why thank you," Kate exulted, "and I'll just say that you are as gorgeous as always, Nicole."

"Call me Nickie, as I find is nice in this kind of milieu," Nicole smiled.

"Well, in that case, how about Katie for me," Kate responded. "That's what my closest friends call me."

Nicole found she could twirl her tongue deeper into Kate's pussy. Kate responded with moans and then by moving her bottom. As her rhythm accelerated, Nicole deftly managed to move a finger down to enter Kate's recessed anus gently.

This was enough to hurtle Kate toward a barreling climax. She enjoyed being freed of responsibilities for this time and when she slowed her gyrations, she took Nicole in her arms.

"Nickie," she said softly, "this is such a nice chance for us to create a real friendship. I've been wanting to tell you how I was grateful for your being there when we started this thing with Goose Cookers."

"Thanks, Katie," Nicole answered with a wide smile, "because I was hoping we might get over everything that's happened and emerge as friends."

Kate moved over and helped Nicole turn onto her back. When Nickie spread her legs, Kate began kissing her legs up from her knees and circled her bush and split. This did excite Nicole so that she was moaning and wanting to feel Kate's tongue between her labia.

Kate soon obliged and licked Nickie's lower lips generously. Then she slipped one and then two fingers into Nicole's cunt, surrounded so nicely by thin blonde hairs.

It took little stimulation to get Nicole into orbit. She reacted to Kate's finger thrusting, which confirmed Nicole's ongoing desire to fuck. Kate surprised her by reaching into her case and returning with a massive dildo which she began applying to Nicole's vaginal opening.

This made Nicole feel like she was being truly fucked and fucked deeply. She came deep inside and took Kate in her arms and kissed her deeply.

Exhausted, they lay next to each other in the other's arms.

"That was really nice, Katie," Nicole managed to stammer.

"That it was, Nickie," Kate answered with a big smile. "I'd like to ask you a favor."

Surprised, Nicole nodded for her to go ahead.

"I know that I was in some ways responsible for some of your worst moments, but I hope some of that wore off since I do think I provided some support for you getting where you are now," Kate began. "I'd like you to make me feel better, and maybe do the same for yourself, by taking me over your lap."

"Do you, do...you...really want me to...spank you, Katie?" Nicole asked with both surprise and hesitation.

"Yes, and you can cane me, too, if it moves you," Kate answered.

Nicole told herself that this went beyond all her expectations. She sat on the edge of the bed and patted her lap. Kate duly crawled over her lap and let Nicole position her over her thighs.

Then Nicole gently massaged Kate's lovely bottom cheeks and started spanking the younger woman who outranked her. She had to pinch herself to accept that she was really spanking a young woman who had punished her severely several times, including sentencing her to a horrible time in the toilet box.

She spanked Kate hard but then slowly lowered the intensity of her strokes. She whispered to Kate to stand and then "bend over the bed for your caning."

Kate found herself wet from being stimulated and then spanked, and just from hearing that she was going to be caned. It had not been that long since her stepmom Jan had caned her at Kate's own request.

Nicole took a graphite rod from her case and brandished it. Kate winced at the swish in the air. Then Nicole laid the small rod on Kate's reddish cheeks, drew it back, and applied a hard stroke that made Kate groan. Several more strokes on Kate's bottom produced louder cries until Nicole ended with a searing stroke right below Kate's overhang.

Kate somehow managed to suppress a scream and Nicole helped her stand and took her in her arms. She also took out a vial of cream and with her fingertips, applied it to Kate's now throbbing bottom cheeks.

"Oh, that feels good, Nickie," Kate said, "and thank you for disciplining me."

She lay back and beckoned Nicole to join her as she took Nicole under her arm, turned toward her, and began kissing her deeply as she fondled Nicole's lovely breasts, and teased her nipples. Nicole was supremely happy and felt so warm toward Kate that she suppressed her almost always high amount of ambition. She only wanted to be loved by this amazingly talented woman.

Kate responded to her phone's ringing. It was Eleanor, telling them they were invited to join the group for cocktails in about 20 minutes. Kate said she would mention this to Nicole and said they'd be there.

"She said we'd better stop fucking and get downstairs," Kate said with glee.

"No, she couldn't have said that!" Nicole said, suddenly afraid of exposure to even the Goose Cookers group.

"Right, she didn't," Kate smiled. "Sorry for not resisting the chance to put you on."

"You naughty girl!" Nicole said in mock ire. "I should have caned you harder."

"A missed chance," Kate joked. "I guess we better get dressed. But tell you what, I have a feeling you need to use the little girls' room. Come with me and I'll lie in the tub for you."

Nicole couldn't believe Kate was going to let her pee on her. That had been beyond her wildest expectations.

Here they were, nude, with Kate lying on her back in the large tub, and Nicole was squatting over her. Kate was staring up into Nicole's beautiful genitalia when she saw her urethra twitch and release a powerful stream of pee right into Kate's gaping mouth. Nicole had badly needed to pee, so the stream went on for quite a while.

Kate was finding that she was happier giving in to her occasional need to be taken charge of and even humiliated. It didn't change her pleasure at being in command of her unit, her family, and her spouses. But she found that she was highly aroused by letting Nicole squat over her face and do her business.

She took as much of Nicole's piss in her mouth as she could hold, even swallowed some. It was surprising, she thought, that Nicole's pee tasted neither sour nor strong, and not even too salty. Maybe it had something to do with her being blonde--especially on her mons.

The pee kept streaming out of Nicole's pretty vulva. Then Kate was hit in the face by a loud unladylike fart. She sensed right off that it was a real fart out of Nicole's cute little anal opening, not a pussy fart. As Kate quickly feared, it presaged more. Now, Nicole's anus gradually spread open, and Kate saw a brown spot move ever closer until it started to slide out of Nicole's hole and drop down unbroken onto Kate's face.

Kate realized she was not really ready for this. Nicole seemed to take no note of it. Kate sensed that Nicole was a true dominant. That was why she had taken such umbrage when Kate originally had not offered her a position in the unit.

Right now, though, all that Kate could focus on was Nicole's very long bowel movement, a dark thick one, that was relentlessly falling on Kate's face. It smelled awful. She made a vow to herself that she could not show fear, disgust, or annoyance. Nicole looked down with a mischievous grin which conveyed her own thought that the senior officer under her ass had not expected to get Nickie's shit as well as her piss.

Kate knew that she had to lift her face, wipe the poo off it, and lick Nicole's asshole clean. She did all of that. Nicole rose from her somewhat uncomfortable squat and very sweetly thanked Kate "for her service."

"You're quite welcome, Captain," Kate said coolly. "I guess we'd better shower so we can be presentable in casual wear for Eleanor and Gloria."

Once back in their own rooms, they dressed in shorts and bright sports bras and tops. They walked together down to the lounge, where Eleanor and Gloria were sitting around a large round table with a third woman. Both Nicole and Kate recognized her to be the real boss of Goose Cookers, Janet.

"Ladies," Janet greeted them, "I gather that the shooting went exceedingly well, and for that I thank all of you, but especially you, Colonel, and you, Captain. This is a little lagniappe from us, a way for us to let you know that we love working with both of you."

Kate thanked Janet and said she enjoyed today's shoot. "You know that originally I had some qualms, but all of you have helped me deal with them and I have to confess that I enjoyed myself," she added.

For her part, Nicole joined in Kate's thanks. "I've learned a lot from your organization in so many ways," she said.

Janet had ordered gin gimlets for Gloria, Eleanor, and herself. She asked Kate and Nicole what they would like. Kate was reluctant to order while on what was still a duty assignment, so she asked for an Arnold Palmer. Nicole saw the gin gimlets and said, "I'll have what you're all having."

The waitress soon brought their glasses and Nicole proceeded to drink more quickly than she might have, had she been thinking about it. The sex with Kate, and Kate's submitting to toilet service even if she hadn't been asked to agree to the last part of it had emboldened the blonde camp commander.

Janet ordered everyone another round and Kate was glad she had resisted the temptation to drink. She actually liked the iced tea and lemonade combo; it was refreshing in the way few alcoholic drinks were, she thought.

Dinner was served--Janet asked each woman what she most enjoyed and then loved being able to tell the waitress just what they wanted. She had spoken to the chef earlier and assured herself that the likely choices would be within his ability to produce. She also ordered some nice wine; Kate again demurred.

Janet was impressed by both of them. Eleanor had told her how both came off as very competent, but Janet had seen Kate before and liked her. She had also observed Nicole when she had been dispatched to Goose Cookers to check out the company's own disciplinary office.

She was less pleased with Nicole now, though, because Nickie was becoming inebriated. She was slurring her speech and was in danger of becoming a surly drunk. Kate sensed that she needed to look out for Nicole. She whispered to Eleanor, next to whom she had been seated, that she needed to take Nicole up to her room. Eleanor responded with a knowing nod.

Nicole was absorbed in herself but realized she had better go with Kate. Kate held her tight and walked her to her room. She opened her room and then walked Nicole through the connecting door to Nicole's room. She helped Nicole, who was still somewhat in a blur, to undress and find a set of hotel pajamas for her to put on. Kate helped her get into the pajamas and escorted her to the toilet to pee and then helped her into bed.

Nicole was out cold in a few minutes, so Kate crept out and quietly closed and locked the door from her side.

Kate decided not to return to the lounge and slowly got herself ready for bed and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, Kate heard Nicole up and about next door. Kate roused herself and completed her ablutions. Then she unlocked the door and knocked on it. Nicole answered and opened the door. She had a shamed look on her face.

"I guess I behaved badly last night, didn't I, Katie?" she said plainly.

"Yes, I did have to get you out of there and up to your room," Kate confirmed.

"Did I say or do anything awful?" Nicole asked, expecting Kate to castigate her.

"No, you didn't," Kate answered honestly, "but it wasn't too cool to drink that way in front of them."

"I'm really pissed at myself," Nicole replied. "That was so fucking dumb. Do you think it will get back to anyone?"

"Not if I can help it," Kate answered. "I'm going to say something to Eleanor, and I will not say a thing to anyone in the Service."

"Thanks, Kate," Nicole said appreciatively. "You must think I'm still a silly, naughty girl like you probably once thought."

"Not at all, Nickie," Kate assured her. "We had our run-ins, but I always thought you were clever and had great potential. I hope you learned from this because you still have a great future in the Service."

"Kate," Nicole said in a serious tone, "I'd feel better if you caned me now. Will you?"

"Only because you asked me," Kate responded. "I hope we can get through this without consequences. If there are any, it won't be because I've done what I can to avoid them for both of us. If I do discipline you now, though, it will be serious."

"I deserve it and I'm ready," Nicole said firmly.

"Then take off your p.j.'s," Kate ordered in a quiet voice.

Nicole complied and Kate had her bend across the table in her room. Kate reached into her handbag and extracted her thin cane. She placed it across Nicole's beautiful bottom and drew it back.

She started to cane her more quickly than she might normally. She placed the strokes, which were stingers, across Nicole's bottom from the top to the base, and then gave her some painful diagonal crisscross strokes. After the six strokes, she gave Nicole two more, which were very strong and aimed right at the sensitive overhang of Nicole's gorgeous bottom with her thighs. Nicole screamed, but the thick walls prevented anyone from hearing.

Then she told Nicole that the discipline was complete. Nicole thanked her for that, she said, and also for telling her that she would try to keep all this between them.

"Do you need to use the bathroom before we go downstairs?" Nicole asked.

"As it happens, Nickie," Kate said coolly, "I do."

"I'd like to do what you did for me yesterday," Nicole offered.

Kate knew that this was necessary for Nicole's sense of herself, and she felt good about it, not that she delighted in Nicole's serving as her toilet, but that it would make their relationship end here on a good note.

They walked into Kate's bathroom and Kate pulled up her skirt and took her panties down to her knees. She shed her shoes and hose, then climbed into the tub, and squatted over Nicole, who had taken off her pajamas and was lying naked on her back.

Kate still had to pee, although her pee was not as dark or strong as when she first went when awakening. She let the stream loose though and it came out fast enough to make it impossible for Nicole to swallow much of it. Then she farted and soon defecated: she passed about an eight-inch-long turd, which was not that hard and coiled on Nicole's face. She reached for some toilet tissue and carefully lifted it from Nicole's face.

Then she also wiped Nicole's face with a soft wet cloth. She did not make Nicole lick her asshole clean so after throwing the tissue in the toilet, she sat on it and wiped herself between the legs, front to back.

Nicole was now totally awed and pleased at how Kate had punished her. She knew that it would have perfectly all right if Kate had had her lick Kate's bottom, but she liked it that Kate was not a woman who insisted on exact terms being imposed. Nicole told herself that it was mandatory that she learn from this experience. Not only not to drink with business contacts but to be generous when disciplining anyone. She felt that Kate was good people but hoped that the lieutenant colonel wouldn't hold all of this against her, including letting Kate lick her bottom clean.

Nicole kept thinking about the implications of what had just occurred. She had never expected Kate, whom she had disliked, but then forced herself to ask Kate to punish her so they could proceed without lasting rancor. Then, much to her surprise, Kate had made her rise to being captain and commander of a camp happen. No question about it, if it hadn't been for Kate, Nicole might still be a barracks sergeant. And Kate did that for her, even though Nicole had seduced and fucked her husband.

Rather than resent Kate's subsequent imposition of a caning as punishment, Nicole realized how continuingly grateful she needed to be, without fawning, which was something she did not take naturally to, to put it mildly. Not only that, Kate would've had to do little to have Nicole cashiered from the Service.

"What a moron I was!" Nickie took herself over the coals to herself. "I just hope I haven't blown my potential future with GC by getting loaded in front of Janet and Eleanor."

They joined the others downstairs, and nothing was said about the night before.