Kate Returns Home Ch. 31 - Caning Table

Story Info
Kate has Jackson punished at Meredith's request via Eleanor.
4.7k words
4.57
4.3k
0

Part 31 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

LTC Kate was now back at her command at the Disciplinary Retraining Unit of the Women's Republic Correction Service. She had enjoyed her hectic visit to her home in the country's second city, where she had to catch up on her duties as the "responsible woman" for both her own household, with her husband and her wife, and her family, which now included her stepmom, her dad and his girlfriend, and her brother and his new wife, and her older sister and her new husband.

She had not had a chance to stop by and see Meredith, the sister of Eleanor, Kate's now friend and the creative director of Goose Cookers, the woman-owned firm that produced imaginative products mainly for women. Eleanor was married to GEN Annette, the chief of staff of the Corrections Service. Meredith's situation now became her next challenge.

Meredith was married to Eleanor's ex, Jackson, and the couple lived in Eleanor's sumptuous apartment in the second city, where Goose Cookers was based. Eleanor, though, was in the capital, where she headed the firm's office there. Kate received a phone call from Eleanor, asking her if she could meet her for lunch that day.

Kate knew that Eleanor didn't call unless something important was at stake, so she readily agreed to meet Eleanor at her exclusive women's club. When she arrived, in full uniform, the maitress'd smiled and recognized her immediately.

"Welcome, Colonel," she addressed Kate. "Eleanor is waiting at her table for you."

They walked into the stylish dining room where Kate spotted Eleanor at a choice table for two.

They hugged and sat down. Kate smiled and thanked Eleanor for inviting her.

"Well, I did call with a mission," Eleanor conceded.

"Is it about the commercials we shot?" Kate asked. She and CPT Nicole had made another set of television commercials for Goose Cookers intimate apparel, which involved the two appearing in full uniform but allowing the cameras to catch upskirt shots of the range of Goose Cookers panties they were wearing.

Kate had worried about the commercials in terms of taste, but Nicole, with whom she had not always been on good terms, helped convince her that this gig would redound to the benefit of both of them as well in better recruitment for the Service.

"No," Eleanor replied. "I need you to help me once more. It's not about me; it's for my sister Meredith. She's having trouble with my ex, Jackson, again and I'd like you to go to see them and beat some sense into him or do whatever you need to get him to behave well with his wife, my sister."

Kate knew that as much as she disliked getting involved in these kinds of personal matters, she had to oblige Eleanor, who was not only a good friend but had done a lot to help Kate professionally and socially.

"Tell you what, El," Kate began. "First, have Meredith fill out a request form for an intervention, enter my name on it as the proposed assigned officer, and send it to me directly. You can arrange to have it picked up and delivered, I'm sure.

"This time, though," she went on, "I want him to report to me here in my unit, and I want him to bring Meredith. Now I know that you once referred him to a camp and that Meredith sent him to the local reeducation center. I'll then put through the paperwork to provide for them to get here by an air transport run by the Service."

"I do have to be careful, though," she said. "Remember what happened when you got me to take on your friend's boyfriend?"

Eleanor knew what was coming.

"As you know, he sweet-talked one of my best noncoms," Kate proclaimed. "He also managed to get her, a confirmed lesbian, into bed with him and fucked her well enough so that she married him. She got rewarded by being dispatched to the most remote camp in the Service, where I will concede she is doing well."

"This time Meredith will be there with me and see him get retrained," Kate declared. "I'd like her to participate in the process, too. That should result in their getting back together. I'll arrange that they have a nice room to stay in together. If he acts up, you know we have places and ways to deal with that."

"That's great, Kate," Eleanor grinned. "That's all I can ask of you."

"I'm glad we can do this as described,' Kate observed. "You're such a good friend, Ellie. I had to figure out how I could handle this for you. By the way, I'm also assuming you don't mind and may even prefer that you will keep out of this totally?"

"Perfectly o.k.," Eleanor replied. "I should feel grateful that you're willing to do this."

"I love you, El, and I like your sister a lot, too," Kate said. "If I can help, that's all I need."

The two passed up an opportunity to go upstairs, where the club had rooms that could be reserved for private meetings. It was known that those rooms were where some of the top women in the capital went to engage in all kinds of sex, usually with other women.

Kate returned to her office and sent a letter and a request form to Meredith. She noted in the letter that she was setting this up at Eleanor's request but looked forward to seeing Meredith and Jackson in her office per the request.

Meredith later received Service orders that scheduled her husband and herself on a transport two days hence. When Meredith explained to Jackson that she thought they needed this, he knew not to challenge her. He loved Meredith, because he and she were more compatible than her sister Eleanor had been when they were married.

They dressed nicely for the plane and soon were being ushered into LTC Kate's private office.

"Good to see you both," Kate smiled. "I really do hope we can help resolve the issues you two have been having in your married life. I'm going to talk to you first and although some of this may prove embarrassing, I want you to talk directly and fill me in so I can come up with a solution to your problems."

Jackson knew that he had to let his wife go first.

"Kate," Meredith said, "if I can call you that." Kate nodded in the affirmative. She certainly wasn't going to insist on formal protocol here.

"We've been snapping at each other," Meredith went on. "He does come home inebriated. He behaves badly, even threatens me. It's just gotten worse. I love you, Jackson, but you make it hard for me."

"Did you hit her, Jackson?" Kate questioned him. "I want the truth here."

"Yes," he answered by way of confession. "I didn't mean to, but I got so angry..."

"You never have an excuse to hit her or even make her feel bad," Kate remonstrated. "You know that and yet you still did it. What will it take to get you to behave like a man, not an ogre?"

"That's a rhetorical question," she added. "I'm going to give you the answer."

"You're going to be disciplined by me, assisted by some of our staff noncoms," Kate stated. "You're not going to like this. Meredith will be there, too. This is out of her hands except I may have her give you some strokes. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I guess I deserve this," he admitted. "Mer, I'm sorry that I've behaved so badly," he went on. "I hope you'll forgive me and give me another chance."

"Let's see how this goes," Meredith said slowly, trying to keep a hard look on her face.

Kate picked up her phone and dialed 1SG Wendy, head of her noncom division. She told Wendy she needed SFC Denise to work with her for a few hours. Wendy told her she would have Denise report to her as soon as she could track her down.

"You've been sent previously to a camp and to your local reeducation center," Kate said. "You're running out of options, Jackson. If you offend again, you could be sent off to do time in the penitentiary. I hope that gets you thinking about changing the way you live and act."

"I understand, Colonel," he said with respect. "I mean to change my behavior and I'm sorry you have to take up your time with this."

"I'm willing to put in some time here if it gets some better results," Kate responded coolly.

The attractive, blonde SFC Denise appeared in the office, having been brought in by Kate's secretary, Grace.

"Good," Kate announced, "here's SFC Denise. SFC Denise, this is Meredith, who has referred her husband, Jackson, here, because he has been continuously misbehaving and actually hit Meredith. He has previously been to a camp and a local reeducation center. I believe he was sent to the camp when married to Meredith's sister Eleanor."

Denise stared at both Meredith and Jackson. "I remember you," she said, rather coldly, to Jackson. "I was your barracks sergeant at the camp. I really thought you had been a good prospect for reform, so I'm quite disappointed that you have continue to behave badly, and so much so that our Commandant, LTC Kate, has been asked to take on your current discipline."

"I'm sorry," Jackson said softly. "I've been a bad boy and am truly sorry to have disappointed you."

"Let's get on to the treatment room," Kate declared. She walked out of her office and asked Grace to arrange for Jackson and Meredith to be escorted to the room. She said to have the noncom who took them to make Meredith comfortable in an armchair and to have Jackson strip to his underpants.

Kate returned and told Meredith and Jackson to go wait with Grace outside the office for their escort.

Then she spoke to Denise quietly. "We need to turn this man around for good or else he's going to prison," she said.

"I'm furious underneath, Ma'am," Denise answered. "I hope you will permit me to discipline him with a high degree of severity. I don't like seeing my failures return for having behaved egregiously."

"I tend to agree with your view, Sergeant," Kate confirmed. "We need to get this right. And you know, better than I do, how much Eleanor deserves to be able to feel that her sister is secure."

"Eleanor was very good to me, as you probably know," Denise told her. "She invited SFC Linda and I to reside at her apartment where Meredith and Jackson are now living. I'd do a lot for her if she feels it's needed."

"I think that's good," Kate replied. "I think we should start with you spanking him, a good, hard spanking, then figging him and caning him. I'd like to have Meredith administer some part of his discipline. I'll leave that to you to decide when to involve her."

"I suggest that I spank and fig him," Denise responded, "and then put nettles in his underpants and leave him to enjoy them for a while. We can tie him down and leave him alone."

"I like that," Kate smiled. "Only, put him in our training panties so the nettles will work best, and he will be shamed as well."

"Very well, Ma'am," Denise said.

"OK," Kate declared, "let's go down there now. I see from Grace's signal on my phone that they have been taken to Treatment."

When they arrived, Meredith was seated in the armchair and Jackson was standing in his undershorts.

SFC Denise looked at him and said, "Take those underpants off right now!"

Jackson complied. Then he was ordered to get across SFC Denise's uniform skirted lap. `He obeyed her order.

Then Denise put on a spanking glove and began firing spanks at his bare bottom. She did not start lightly or slowly but applied hard spanks that quickly began reddening his bottom, watching as it turned rosy and then red. Jackson started groaning and then screaming as Denise applied spanks to the same spot on his bottom and then on his more sensitive thighs.

Once she decided that the spanking had gotten through to him, Denise sharply ordered him to stand in front of her. Jackson managed to get himself up from her lap. Standing in front of the seated Denise in her work uniform, his penis was flaccid and even appeared to have shrunk and retreated into his loins.

Denise stared at his shrunken cock and her smile was one of pleasure that the spanking seemed to have ended any excitement he may have felt at seeing her. She told him to turn around and spread his legs.

Jackson wondered what he was in for now. He found out as he felt Denise's fingers smoothly insert a ginger stick into his anus. She had thoughtfully rubbed a tiny bit of lube around his anus and in as far as his anal ring. Jackson knew he had been figged and soon he would feel the ginger sting him inside his bottom.

SFC Denise now motioned to Jackson and told him to sit down on the low chair positioned a few feet away from both Meredith and her.

SFC Jennifer, an attractive brunette, now entered the Treatment Room.

"The First Sergeant asked me to join you to provide some assistance," Jennifer told Denise. "I'm at your service."

"Thank you, Sergeant," Denise said with a wide smile. "I'd appreciate it you'd prepare the subject for his next treatment--have him bend over the table and cuff his arms and legs to the attached equipment."

The table was the caning table. Jackson had likely never experienced one, so he was in for a wicked introduction to the equipment. Jennifer led him to bend over one end of the table and told him to grasp the far side. Then she attached the cuffs built into the table to his ankles and found the cuffs on the other side to bind his hands at the wrists.

Jackson wasn't concerned with how ridiculous he looked being in the nude with a ginger stick poking out of his bottom-hole. He figured now that the worst was coming: a nasty caning.

He was correct as Denise had picked up a thin cane she preferred to use. She liked its springiness and its sting. Denise motioned to Meredith to stand next to her behind her husband. Then Denise laid the cane on Jackson's bottom, drew it back, and then applied a strong stroke to the middle of his bottom.

Jackson screamed as he felt first the blow and then the lingering sting, which was worse, if possible. Denise fired two more strokes above and below the first on his red bottom. He roared in pain but could not move because he was held by the two sets of cuffs.

Then Denise handed the cane to Meredith. She whispered to her that she might cane with a crisscross diagonal stroke or two, or else aim quite low and hit in the crease between bottom and thigh. Meredith was capable enough that she delivered two stingers across the other strokes, diagonally.

Jackson screamed at each of the hurtful "gating" strokes. They did create a gate pattern on his bottom.

Denise called Jennifer over and asked her to deliver the excruciating stroke that would hit between bottom and thigh. Jennifer duly tapped his bottom near where she would aim and then fired a stinger at that very sensitive area. Jackson reacted with a loud scream and tried to free himself without success. He began to whimper and then cry out.

"You've been a naughty boy, Jackson," Denise addressed him. "I'm especially put out because I had hoped you would have learned from when we first met. If Meredith doesn't feel you have learned how to treat her properly, you'll be back here and possibly sent back to a camp. Even if she decides she wants you gone, you'll not have seen the last of this place. Don't forget that."

At Deise's signal, Jennifer released from the cuffs. This time Jackson had to struggle to stand. He was clearly in great pain and Meredith was beginning to feel sorry for him.

Jennifer handed him the pink panties he now recalled from when Denise was his barracks sergeant at the camp. These were tighter, more like control panties. He duly put them on, and Jennifer came behind him and pulled the back waistband of the panties out. She then inserted some nettles in his panties, pushing them down into the crotch. Then she removed the fig from his anus and pulled up the panties so she could see that the nettles were in the crotch, touching most of his penis, and his scrotum and anus.

Denise ordered him to sit back down in the low seat. She warned him not to move until he was told or to speak unless addressed.

Jennifer then asked him a number of questions about his relationship with Meredith.

"Did you love her when you married her, and do you love her now?" she asked.

Jackson nodded in the affirmative. "Verbal response, please," Jennifer snapped.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jackson answered.

"If she decides to keep you, will you submit to her in every way she may ask?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Jackson said.

"She may decide to punish you severely if you disappoint her again and continue to behave badly. Do you understand and accept that?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did she satisfy you sexually and do you think you satisfied her?'

Yes, I was definitely more than satisfied in our marital relations and I believe I satisfied her."

"How often did you have sex?"

He blinked and responded, "About three times a week."

"Did she orgasm every time?"

"I think she did almost every time."

Now, Jennifer turned to Meredith.

"Did he satisfy you, or did he every time you engaged sexually?"

"Yes, except for the one or two times when he was inebriated and behaved badly."

"What did he do then?"

"He took my marital cane and used it on my bare bottom. Also, when he was drunk, he told me I had a dirty whore's cunt."

"Were those his exact words?"

"Yes," and she started to cry.

"Did you mean that when you spoke those words?" Jennifer asked Jackson.

"No," Jackson replied slowly, "I said them because I was inebriated and I was angry at her, so I knew that would get t her because of her past."

"Do you think you can forgive him?" she asked Meredith.

"Yes," Meredith answered slowly, "because he gets mean when he's drunk."

"Would you ever say that were you not drunk?" Jennifer asked him.

"No, I wouldn't, because I love Meredith, and I want to stay married to her," Jackson responded.

"Do you feel this treatment he has been receiving is appropriate?" she asked Meredith.

"I don't like to impose pain on anyone, but in view of the situation, I believe it is correct," Meredith said.

"Would you be willing to chastise him physically if he misbehaves in future?

Yes," Meredith said. "I hope he has learned and that this will not happen again, but I hope he will accept that if he misbehaves, he needs to come to me, apologize to me, and ask me for his punishment."

"Jackson, will you accept whatever Meredith decides you are due regarding punishment without questioning or resisting her?"

"Yes," he said, "although I hope she will give me another chance now."

"We're giving you another chance, although I personally don't think you deserve it," Denise snapped. "But this is up to Meredith, not us. Let me tell you something, though. Do you recall what the most serious punishment at the camp was?"

"Yes," Jackson answered cautiously. "I think that was the toilet box."

"Yes, it was and is," Denise replied. "Did you ever get sent to it?"

"No," Jackson said.

"I think the Colonel thought that you deserved some time in the one we have here."

"I hope that isn't part of the program," Jackson answered very slowly.

"It isn't, although I might have included it," Denise said. "Do you think he deserves to go into the box?" she asked Meredith. "Do you know what's involved? If he goes there, he will be strapped in a box and members of the cadre here will sit on seats above him and use him as a toilet."

Jackson looked at Meredith with both fear and love in his eyes.

After hesitating, Meredith said, "No, I do not think he deserves that now."

Denise looked at Meredith and responded, "I hope he realizes how close he has come to that punishment and how much he owes you for not sanctioning its use. We hope you will consider using it in your tub at home if he merits this treatment. We will give you equipment so you may impose it."

12