Kate Returns Home Ch. 31 - Caning Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, and I will accept that, but I heartfully hope I never will need to use it," Meredith said, almost in tears.

"Stand up and put your clothes back on," Denise ordered Jackson. "Keep the panties on underneath your trousers and don't remove anything from your panties."

Jennifer helped him dress and escorted him from the room and waited with him in an adjoining room. They could not hear what Denise now discussed with Meredith.

Denise sat down next to Meredith and gave her a deep hug.

"You've been through a lot," she said. "I think back to how much we liked being with you when Eleanor let us stay in your apartment. Do you believe this will work?"

"If we really love each other," Meredith answered, "and I do love him, it will work if he feels the same."

"We are going to take you to a nice room we have here for you and Jackson," Denise told her. "It is almost like a deluxe hotel room. We'd like you to spend the night and order dinner in--we will send someone to take your order and get anything you like on the menu, it's on us. If you are in the mood, we hope you will have sex in bed with him. If you're not, he will learn that sex is your call. Is this ok with you?"

"Yes," Meredith said, "thank you so much."

"We hope this works," Denise said. "Is there any reason why you wouldn't have sex other than being angry with him? Are you on your period, forgive me for asking?"

"No, I'm not," Meredith said, blushing just a bit. She kept to herself the fact that Jackson and she both enjoyed sex when she was menstruating.

"You can remove the nettles from his panties whenever you feel he's ready to be relieved," Denise told her. "We will give you gloves to use. Don't touch the nettles as they will sting. Jennifer already removed the fig. If you want to have nettles to keep in the fridge, send me a request and they'll be sent to you, along with more gloves. Good luck, Meredith. I think you two will make it, but I've been wrong about him before."

"Underneath, he's a good man," Meredith said. "He hasn't always treated me the way he should, but he's good. He was very good to my sister when she needed him. I'm pretty certain we'll make it. Thank you for everything, may I call you Denise, Sergeant?"

"You may, Meredith," Denise smiled. "And I'm always here for you. I have so much respect for you."

She pushed a button and Jennifer returned with Jackson.

"Please escort them to their room, SFC Jennifer," Denise said calmly. "And thank you for your participation in this exercise."

Jennifer motioned Meredith and Jackson to follow her. They both thanked Denise.

When they reached their room, Jackson commented on how well-appointed it was.

"It's nice, love," Meredith said. "Let's try to be good for each other. I'm sorry it came to this. but I hope you agree that we can make it."

Jackson took her in his arms and hugged her, then kissed her sweetly on her lips. "I love you to death, darling, and I'll make this work for us," he committed.

"Me too," Meredith said as she hugged him. "I know you are hurting, and I want to take those nasty nettles out now. She gave me gloves to do that. Pull down your trousers. Then I'll lower those naughty pink panties," she grinned.

Jackson pulled his trousers down and then his wife lowered his pink undies. She put on the gloves, removed the bunch of nettles, seeing how red Jackson's crotch was, from midway on his cock to his crotal sac and his anus. She pitched the nettles in the wastebasket.

"You must be hurting, dear," she said sympathetically. "Could you find it in yourself to fuck me gently now?"

Jackson smiled. "May I undress you, sweetie?" he asked as he took off his shirt, socks, and shoes, along with the panties and trousers.

Meredith nodded that he could, and he carefully unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt, slipped both off, unhooked her bra, and then removed it. She slipped off her shoes and rolled down her hose. Jackson ceremoniously slowly pulled down her white shiny panties.

"Oh, I love you Mer," he cried. "I love you, too," Jackson answered.

They tumbled into bed and Jackson crawled between his wife's legs and licked her whole vulval area. Then he used his fingers to probe into her and to tease her very hard clit.

"Put it in me, love, put it in," Meredith gurgled.

Jackson responded by gently inserting his hard, 7 1/2 inch cock into her waiting, wet vaginal opening. He began to slowly thrust in and out as Meredith murmured, "Harder, big boy, harder!"

They now began to fuck in earnest as he thrust, and she moved her bottom in rhythm.

"You know," she said. "She asked me if I was on my period. I didn't tell her how much we like it when I am on, don't we?" she grinned.

"You're such a tease," Jackson laughed. "I do love you when you're on the rag. I feel like we're enjoying your essence. I love it. By the way, are you getting it soon?"

"Maybe in two or three days," she said. "And then I want another royal fucking," she told him.

"It's coming, just as you are about to now and so am I," Jackson managed to murmur. He felt his wife contract and press his cock in her vagina as she reached her orgasm. Then Jackson ejaculated a huge load of semen in ropes deep inside her cunt.

"I think our saving grace is that we both love to fuck," Meredith gushed. She didn't mention that this was one, perhaps the only, positive result of her time turning tricks.

"And so, we do," Jackson agreed.

"She also gave me equipment to give you the toilet box treatment," Meredith said with a grin. "I guess she never realized how wonderfully kinky we are."

Jackson grinned as he thought of how he enjoyed lying on his back in the tub as he stared up at his wife's pretty cunt and anus before they deposited their outflows on his face.

"Yes, that's right," he responded. "But I don't think I would've enjoyed having all those women, sitting on top of the box, and letting loose with their piss, shit, and menses on my face. You can do whatever you like in that department, though, sweetie. I love everything about you."

"Will you stay off the booze and beer?" Meredith asked.

"I will," Jackson answered. "I really will. This has taught me why I love you so much."

Later that day, after they had checked out and gone home via Corrections Service air transport, Meredith penned a note to LTC Kate.

"I know you went out of your way to take on our case," she wrote. "I truly appreciate what you did, Colonel, and I wanted you to know that we both feel very good about our experience. I believe we are on a new course. It's due to you and SFC Denise and SFC Jennifer. I hope you will thank them for us.

"Sincerely,

"Meredith"

12