Kate Returns Home Ch. 32

Story Info
Meredith and Jackson re-engage; so do Kate and Eleanor.
4.7k words
4.5
1.8k
0

Part 32 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are 18 or over. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Meredith and Jackson returned to their home in the Women's Republic's second city. Her sister Eleanor owned the flat but had effectively given it to Meredith to use for as long as she wanted, since Eleanor now headed the capital office of the Goose Cookers firm and was married to the Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service, GEN Annette.

Eleanor had arranged through LTC Kate, the commandant of the Service's disciplinary unit, for Jackson to be subjected to a one-day visit to the unit's headquarters where he had been disciplined and interrogated about his behavior to his wife. Jackson had been previously married to Eleanor, but he and his wife Meredith were far happier together than he had been with Eleanor.

Meredith smiled at Jackson as he had been romantic enough to carry her over the threshold. He was trying to show her that he regarded this as a new start for their marital life. She whispered in his ear that they should continue this in their bedroom, so he carried her right in there and lovingly placed her down on the bed.

Then he carefully unbuttoned and removed her summery white blouse and unzipped her tweed skirt, which she had worn with sheer stockings and pumps for the meeting at the Service's headquarters. Meredith knew, now that she was in her bra and panties--a matching set in mauve--that Jackson had a record.

He had been sent to a reeducation camp by Eleanor and then to a local retraining center by Eleanor, and when married to Meredith, by her. Many women would have given up on him, but Meredith felt she was not yet in a position to be wildly choosy.

She now had a responsible job but when she came seeking help from her sister, she was definitely down and out. She had been turning tricks to survive, and Eleanor not only took her to her ob/gyn for a thorough checkup and treatment, but she purchased a whole new wardrobe for Meredith. Jackson also had a decent job, but neither of them were in the city's or the Republic's upper stratum like Eleanor was.

Meredith was not jealous of her sister. She loved her and recognized what Eleanor had done for her. She also didn't get pleasure out of seeing Jackson spanked, caned, and nettled at the disciplinary unit. They both had undergone questioning, too, about how they saw their future prospects together.

Now, Jackson stripped and gently unhooked his wife's demure bra and slowly took her panties down and off, exposing her nicely-trimmed pudenda. He crawled between her well-shaped legs and applied his tongue to her warm vulva. He licked her outer lips up and down, poked the tip of his tongue into her vaginal opening, savored what he sensed as a strong feminine scent, and teased the tip of her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Meredith warmed to the stimulation. She was always turned on by her husband, but only feared for their future when he came home inebriated and behaved badly. She whispered to him that she wanted him inside her now. She reached down as he mounted her, generously holding himself on his arms above her, and ran her nail up his shaft from his scrotal sac.

Jackson was excited by her touch and then enjoyed it as she held her lips apart so that he could press easily into her wet channel. He enjoyed the mutual love of fucking that they both shared. He even appreciated that Meredith had brought some of her experience of intercourse to their marital relations. She could press on him with her inner muscles, and he had difficulty holding off from cumming too quickly.

Meredith became aroused readily and did not keep him hanging, afraid to cum before she did. They had become accustomed to her signaling him when she was ready to orgasm, or to begin orgasming, because she usually had several. She also knew that she was skilled enough that her husband would never know should she decide to fake it on occasion.

She was especially cranked now because she knew her period was about to arrive. In fact, she had a feeling that this next orgasm might very well set it off. She felt she had become wetter deep inside and assumed that she might be starting. This was not a problem because they both savored fucking when she was flowing.

The pleasure they both derived from doing it while she was menstruating vastly overshadowed any discomfort or even the inevitable messiness. Usually, she laid towels down, but this was a special occasion: if the sheets became soiled with her menses, she could wash them.

Jackson could feel that she was different inside now. He instinctively knew that she had gotten her period and was delighted. After they both had cum, he slowly withdrew as his erection waned. Then he quickly placed his mouth on her vaginal opening and sucked up the combined fluids he had deposited, and she had released, along with her menses.

He loved the merged three tastes. He took a break and kissed his wife sweetly so she could get a taste of their combined juices. The period part turned it pink and now that was the color of their lips as they kissed. Jackson began to play with Meredith's hard nipples, and she felt a renewed arousal from that stimulation right down in her pussy.

"Put it in again," she asked quietly, seeing that he had become hard again. Now they joyously fucked and felt no need to orgasm immediately. It was lovely, she thought, to have him inside her, filling her, and making her feel desired. She hadn't been sure that going to the Service's disciplinary unit was what they needed, but now she was convinced that it had done the trick, so to speak.

"I'm sorry that I subjected you to their hurting you, sweetie," she said softly to him. "I was just so upset when you came home the way you did and began to abuse me, yes, that was what was happening," she told him.

"I'm sorry too, Mere," he responded in an equally quiet tone. "I was a bad boy and they definitely put me through the wringer. It was also so strange that we ended up with Sergeant Denise as my treatment officer. I've told you how I had the hots for her when Eleanor sent me to that camp such a long time ago. I hope you're not jealous because she's still gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Denise is indeed lovely," Meredith responded, "but she uses that against you. I'm sure she wasn't open to any advances from you on either occasion."

"Naw," Jackson replied, "first of all, she likes girls, not guys. Second, she was nice to me at the camp because I did what I was supposed to do, which not every man sent there did. I got into trouble only once with her because she caught me staring at her panties."

"Ooh, you were naughty then, weren't you?" Meredith giggled.

"She was so attractive it was hard not to be," Jackson answered, "but getting the cane from her was enough to cure me from doing that again."

They lay together and Meredith looked him in the eye and perked up, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cane you myself for making us go through this whole ordeal. I know it was harder for you, but you do realize that it was embarrassing and hurtful for me to have to go there and hear how you had misbehaved. It did make me feel lower in their eyes, do you understand?"

"Yes, I do, darling," Jackson replied. "If you feel I deserve it, go ahead."

"All right," she said softly. She stayed bare, as did he, and as she stood, she told him quietly to bend over the side of the bed and keep his legs well apart.

She reached into her dresser drawer where she kept their toys and took out the little marital cane she had been given when they married by the Republic. She laid it on his bare bottom, which still showed the signs of the intense spanking and caning that he had been given at the disciplinary unit, along with their putting nettles in the crotch of the pink panties they had made him wear.

Jackson knew that Meredith had been especially considerate in immediately removing the nettles from his panties once they were taken to their room where they spent the night together at the disciplinary unit. SFC Denise had made it clear that it was entirely within Meredith's discretion as to how long he would have to wear the nettle-filled panties.

Now she stood behind him with her cane in hand. She drew it back and fired two quick stingers right across his bottom cheeks. They stung him and he cried out. She gave him a low stroke that was at the very base of his bottom and that hurt even more. He knew Meredith was not going to let him off easy, but he had steeled himself for this. The marriage was worth it to him, and he really did love her.

She gave him two wicked crisscross strokes that hurt like hell, he thought, because they crossed the red lines she had already caused on his behind. Then she aimed a stroke with the little cane right at his recessed anal opening. It did hurt, and she knew it would. She also knew that the tip of the cane would likely kiss the very bottom of his scrotum, not hard enough to cause horrible pain or injury but just enough to make him grasp that this was a serious punishment.

He was nervous and fearful now that she might give him some awful strokes on his most sensitive places--his scrotum and his cock. He had felt that Meredith was not into cruelty, but you never could be sure with women, he thought as his heart pounded.

But Meredith now put the cane down and took him in her arms, hugged him, and kissed him deeply.

"Now I hope that will remind you to be a good boy from now on, will it, sweetie?" she asked.

"Mere, I adore you and I hope I will never give you cause to worry about me nor make you need to discipline me severely," he answered. He knew that she would take that cane out to use on his bottom now and then, and so long as he didn't give her cause to send him to a camp or, worst of all, back to the disciplinary unit, he was ready for it. In fact, an occasional dose of her cane was something he got a perverse pleasure from, as hard as he found that to believe himself.

"Can I put your tampon in for you?" he asked now, knowing that she enjoyed having him serve her in that intimate matter.

"Yes, you will," she answered crisply, "but let's go into the bathroom and you can help me there first."

Jackson knew that he was going to serve as his wife's toilet, and it wasn't all that disagreeable a role for him. He was totally in love with everything about his wife's body. She was attractive in a subdued sort of way, but he found he was turned on by lying under her, staring up at her smooth bottom, and wondering when she would decide to open her holes to piss or shit on his face.

He lay down as he had been trained by her to do, on his back in the tub. She placed the small toilet seat above his face. It was resting on four metal legs so when he looked up, he saw her vulva and anus. The anal rosette even winked at him. Suddenly, she twitched her urethral opening and a powerful stream of pee exploded out of her and landed on his open mouth. It was hot and salty; he swallowed as much as he could. The rest dribbled down his face.

She peed for quite a while and although she obviously had been holding it in, it was not the strong-smelling-and-tasting morning pee. He saw her anus begin to pooch out and the light brown spot visible inside began to move toward him and start to pass through her anal ring.

The movement was a large one. It propelled out of her anus and dropped into his open mouth as he licked the warm turd. It tasted acrid as he expected but after he took what he could manage he kept on coming and fell onto his face.

Meredith looked down and said sweetly, "Oh you do look so put upon with my doody in your mouth and on your face!" She took some toilet tissue and gathered it, carefully making sure to remove the part that was inside his mouth. Then she deposited it all in the toilet and used some more paper to clean off his face.

She knew he would only get rid of the bitter tase of her poo when he was allowed to get up and rinse his mouth out. Soon, though, she mentioned to him that he needed to lick her clean.

Fortunately, the movement had been relatively solid and left little trace. He licked her cute little anal rosette and then addressed her vaginal opening which was now flowing with her menses. He licked that and the taste of her shit was supplemented, and overcome, by her even stronger period taste and smell.

He liked that a lot more. "Did anyone really like the taste of shit?" he thought to himself.

He took a fresh tampon from the box on the counter and ripped open the wrapper. Then he bent down and carefully inserted it into her cunt. He knew now just how far it had to be and usually the applicator left it in the right place in her vadge.

"That's fine, honey," she said gratefully, knowing that when it was where she couldn't feel it, it was inserted correctly.

She took some wipes and finished the cleaning process between her legs that he had initiated with his tongue. Then she told him he could pee now if he needed to, and she walked back into the bedroom.

She put her panties back on and then her bra, skirt, and blouse. Finally, she stepped into her shoes. Jackson peed into the toilet, shook his penis so he didn't drip, and emerged.

"I want you to put on the little girly panties now," Meredith told him, sweetly but firmly. She knew that it wasn't so much that it was awfully embarrassing for him to have to wear the little panties with cute little animals on them, but that they were incredibly tight. They definitely were not intended for a man with any decent-sized cock and balls.

He knew, however, that he was bound to do what she ordered. She was sweet about it, but he knew she had grown firm. He had been responsible for this, he cursed himself, because he had wounded her by his misbehavior. He knew now, finally, that his wife loved him and truly did not want to go the disciplinary unit with him and watch them torture him. He had brought this on himself.

He finished getting dressed. It was warm and sunny, so he donned a sport shirt and shorts, with his casual shoes.

Meredith told him to come over to where she was sitting at her desk.

"Colonel Kate gave me a behavior report that she wanted me to prepare over this coming week," she said, as he was somewhat surprised and also fearful about what this might mean for him. "Because you had misbehaved so that I needed to bring you in, she wanted me to fill in the report form every day this week and grade you on your behavior. There's also a place for me to put in any comments I may have. I know you won't give me any reason to fail you, but I hope you remember to act the way I know you can, sweetie, so I won't have to write up any naughtiness. OK?"

"I'll be good," he promised, feeling like he was back in school and was standing before a stern, young, female teacher, Miss Wilson, who had told him he was getting a failing grade in Conduct. He remembered when that happened: his mother was furious. Worst of all, although he was already 18 and about to graduate from high school, she called in his sister, who was already 22, and told her that he was going to fail in Conduct at school, so that she wanted Jenny to take his pants down and spank him soundly.

Jenny was all too ready to spank him. He couldn't remember ever being spanked before, but he also realized that no teacher had ever sent a note home to his mother saying that he was going get a failing grade because of his bad behavior.

He actually liked his sister, who was an attractive blonde and had a date every weekend. Jenny, however, liked getting a chance to spank a guy. Even in the Women's Republic, she didn't get that opportunity much yet. She sweetly told him he had been naughty so that he needed to drop his pants. She then had him bend over and she pulled his underpants down to his knees.

Then she sat herself on a sturdy chair and patted her lap for him to lay across it. He felt terrible being subjected to the indignity of being put across her lap. He was staring at her legs, clad in sheer hose and her very grown-up burgundy pumps. He found himself wondering what color panties she had on but didn't dare try to see them and she kept her legs firmly together.

She spanked him hard, not stopping until his bottom was red and he was crying. She stopped and told him he could stand up. He thanked her for correcting him, which he already knew was expected even within the family. Then his mother thanked Jenny and handed him back the form he had been made to bring home from school.

It had Miss Wilson's description of several offenses for which he was being given the failing grade and her signature. His mother signed it and added, "In response to your kind notice, I've had my older daughter give Jackson a good spanking and he will be wearing punishment panties all weekend. I hope he will give you no further reason to award him more failing grades."

He was totally humiliated when he had to hand this back to the teacher after the weekend. Miss Wilson at first said nothing, but then told him she would be keeping an eye on him. She sent him off with a warning: "You're lucky that I didn't write to your mother that I caught you trying to look up the girls' skirts and that you even even sought to look up mine. Try that again, mister, and you'll be looking at a zero next time." She then smiled at him and told him he was cute.

This was how he felt when Meredith was entering his caning on the behavior report. She wrote that he had not misbehaved but she had determined to give him a maintenance caning, that he had taken it well, and she felt he was likely to have learned from his visit to the disciplinary unit and from the maintenance caning.

Then she entered his grade for the day, which was 95. "I'm giving you that," she told him, "because they will be suspicious if I said you were perfect, even though you have been wonderful since we left the capital. I'm sure that you will continue to be a good boy all week, won't you?"

He said he would, and she stood up and kissed him deeply. He hugged her and caressed her and felt down between her legs, knowing that she liked that. He wasn't surprised to find that her panties were wet. Yes, he thought, she gets turned on by being able to treat me like a schoolboy with a report card.

* * *

LTC Kate was happy to give Eleanor a call at her Goose Cookers office in the capital. She suggested that they might have lunch again so she could give her a rundown on the outcome of the visit of Eleanor's sister Meredith and her husband Jackson (Eleanor's ex) to Kate's unit at the Corrections Service.

Eleanor had asked Kate to see Meredith and Jackson to see if the problems that had arisen in the marriage owing to Jackson's misbehavior could be resolved. Kate had flown the two up to the capital from the Women's Republic's second city. Then she had overseen some disciplining of Jackson and questioning of how Meredith and he felt about each other.

Once again, Kate drove over to the exclusive women's club that Eleanor belonged to as a member. They lunched at Eleanor's regular table and many of those in the room paid their respects to Eleanor, who was the head of Goose Cookers' capital office and its creative director.

"Ellie," Kate began, "I'm unusually optimistic that we may have been able to put this marriage back together. We admittedly gave Jackson a good going over--cane, spanking, nettles--and we talked to Meredith about what she expected, then we set them up in a nice room to enjoy a honeymoon night. I think it worked, or at least, they wanted us to think it did.

12