Kate Returns Home Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Kate," Eleanor said brightly. "I knew you and your staff could deal with this the way you have. I owe you for this--especially after the trouble that your having to deal with Al made for you and your unit." Eleanor had sent a friend's boyfriend to Kate's unit to be corrected and he had seduced a veteran sergeant whom he then married. SFC Linda had been reassigned to a distant camp when Eleanor's wife, GEN Annette, heard about the incident/

They finished their lunch and Eleanor invited Kate to join her upstairs for coffee. This meant going to a private room, one which Kate knew had been generally reserved for Goose Cookers members, viz., Eleanor and her boss, Janet, the executive vice president of the company. Usually, those who enjoyed the room engaged in some sexual activity.

They reached the room, found coffee ready to be poured, which Eleanor did, and then seated themselves together on a couch.

"Kate," Eleanor said, "I really feel I owe you for this. Since we can't pay you, I'd like you to discipline me for my bothering you twice with these matters. Would you please put me through my paces? It'll make me feel better."

"I'll only accept your request, Ellie," Kate responded, "because we have such nice feelings for each other--we're both married to others, of course. I enjoy our company and perhaps not as much as you do, I do like being taken charge of now and then."

"Well, please go ahead and take charge of me now," Eleanor smiled. "I'm a big girl and can take it."

Kate looked sharp in her field-grade Corrections Service officer's uniform. Her auburn hair glistened. Eleanor was well-dressed in a pinstripe suit. Both had Goose Cookers lingerie underneath their outer clothing.

"Stand up then, Miss Eleanor," Kate ordered crisply. "Remove your blouse and your skirt. When Eleanor had complied and stood in her beige lingerie, Kate came behind her and slowly peeled down her panties to Eleanor's knees.

"Now get across my lap," Kate said as she sat on a chair. "You've earned yourself a spanking, haven't you, my dear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Eleanor responded as she placed herself across Kate's skirted lap.

Kate rubbed Eleanor's pretty pale cheeks and even let her fingers run between Eleanor's attractive legs, clad in seamed hose.

"Some little girl is already quite wet," Kate proclaimed. She inserted a finger in Eleanor's cute little anal opening. It also feels like she may need to make a doody soon. Am I correct?"

"Yes, dear," Eleanor admitted. "I feel that I'll need to do that soon." She couldn't keep her embarrassment at this disclosure from making her face turn as red as her bottom soon would.

Kate started spanking her friend. She spanked all over the pretty cheeks, making them rosy and then red. Eleanor felt that she was paying now for helping her sister out, but she also had strong feelings for Kate so found herself aroused even from being spanked by the expert disciplinarian Kate was.

Kate stopped spanking and asked Eleanor how close she was to losing control of her bowels.

"Very close, Miss," Eleanor said softly. "I hope you won't make me have an accident."

"Girls who are naughty and forget to use the toilet when they can sometimes find they will suffer some serious embarrassment," Kate intoned, although she had trouble keeping herself from smiling.

Then Kate noticed a medium-sized bowl on a sideboard in the room and placed it on the floor. "You may squat over the bowl and do your business now," she said coldly.

Eleanor quickly made sure her skirt and panties were out of the way and then assumed the humiliating position of squatting in front of the uniformed field-grade officer. She embarrassingly emitted a loud fart and then Kate watched as her friend's face turned red.

Both could see that Eleanor was now excreting a long, solid brown log that fell into the bowl, followed by the pee that Eleanor almost involuntarily released once she had completed her defecation.

Kate thoughtfully handed her a roll of toilet paper. Eleanor used it to wipe herself front to back and then deposited the paper in the nearby wastebasket. Having to make a doody in front of even her friend Kate was humiliating, but at least Kate had not made her show her the toilet paper soiled with traces of Eleanor's poo.

They now hugged each other and kissed. Then they took off their clothing and Kate sat on the couch as Eleanor knelt in front of her and began licking her between her legs. Kate now had a closely trimmed auburn bush--she had felt she was getting too old to be totally shaved--so she enjoyed feeling Eleanor find her split and lick her labia lovingly.

It did not take the always arousable Kate long to reach a climax. She enjoyed it and then lay back on the couch and invited Eleanor to position herself over Kate's face so Kate could make love to her. When Eleanor was now situated above her on the couch, Kate began playing with Eleanor's pussy, gently touching her clit, and running her finger down and into Eleanor's pussy, which was quite wet now.

Eleanor felt her excitement rising and soon she began writhing and went into a series of orgasms.

"Thank you, you sweet thing," Eleanor managed finally to thank Kate, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Will you be in trouble with your wife for playing here like this?" Kate asked, sincerely.

"No," Eleanor said, "she knows I need this from time to time. Although she, of course, is the expert at disciplining, she seems to love me so much that she most often asks me to take charge of her. I finally realized that there's no one else but her darling wife whom she can ask to do that."

Kate envisioned the powerful Chief of Staff being put across Eleanor's cute lap or bending over their bed for the marital cane. Kate's husband and wife lived in the second city, where Meredith and Jackson resided, so she did go without intimate companionship for some intervals. However, she did enjoy close relationships with some of her friends among the Service's commissioned officers.

The two now repaired to the bathroom in the suite and finished getting dressed again and fixing their makeup so that their activity in the room would not be so glaringly obvious when they exited both the room and the club.

12