Kate Returns Home Ch. 33

Story Info
Meredith meets Miss Wilson, asserts her control over Jackson.
4k words
4.09
3k
0

Part 33 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story includes significant discipline. If this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Meredith found that her telling Jackson she would grade his behavior each day had succeeded in producing an improved attitude toward her from him. He seemed more caring and more loving. She asked him how he felt things were going between the two of them.

"Well, Mer," he admitted, "your grading me each day and in behavior especially, took me back to my own school days." He went on to tell her about the experience when Miss Wilson had sent a note home to his mother that told her he would be getting a failing grade in Conduct.

When she heard how this had resulted in his mother's having his older sister spank him, Meredith responded, "I definitely can see how my saying that I was going to grade you hit close to home. I'm sorry, but I did want to cooperate with LTC Kate's request."

"I probably should have gotten over that episode a long time ago," Jackson replied. "I'm glad you do put up with me because I do love you, Mer, and I know I can be a trial when I do something dumb like drink too much."

"Jackson, I love you very much," Meredith smiled, "and I also will always be so proud of how good you were to Eleanor when she needed you. I'm also sorry that you and she didn't stick together, but I don't feel any guilt because that had happened before I turned up, and she was so good to me."

"We need each other, Mer," Jackson said, "because we love each other, and we know what the other wants and needs. I really will try to be a better husband and partner."

"That's sweet, dear," Mer said. "Today you're getting a 98 on your report card."

Eleanor had invited Meredith to dine at the Vic, the very exclusive women's club in the second city to which Eleanor belonged. Eleanor was in town to spend a few days at the Goose Cookers headquarters. Meredith still felt a bit self-conscious at the Vic among all these incredibly high-powered women.

When she was lunching at the Vic that day with Eleanor, a good-looking, middle-aged, blonde woman stepped over to their table and introduced herself. She said her name was Jacqueline Wilson--"but everyone knows me as Jackie"--and that she was principal of a very well-regarded high school in the city. Both Eleanor and Meredith took note of Jackie's delightful figure.

"I do know how successful you've been at Goose Cookers," Jackie Wilson said to Eleanor. "But I had your ex-husband as a pupil some years ago when I had just started teaching," she said to Eleanor.

"Well, that's interesting," Eleanor responded with a smile. "Jackson is now married to my sister Meredith here. We had split a while before Meredith met him."

"Jackson told me that you had gotten him his first spanking at home when you sent his mother a note saying he would get a failing grade in Conduct," Meredith declared. "You can see that you impressed him."

"I was quite a tough young teacher," Jackie replied. "I regarded it as my job to bring these boys under control as we began to enjoy the privileges women received in the Women's Republic."

"I arranged for him not too long ago to be given some retraining at the Corrections Service's Disciplinary Unit in the capital," Meredith told her. "The commandant there asked me to grade him in behavior every day for two weeks after he returned. That spurred him to tell me about the time you failed him in Conduct."

"Has he been behaving well?" Jackie asked.

"Yes," Meredith said, "but I did have to send him off to the local center not that long ago. He does tend to regress when he goes out for drinks, so I've tried to restrict that."

"Would you find it helpful if you sent him to see me?" Jackie asked. "I still have occasion to discipline boys as a principal."

Meredith hesitated for a moment because she knew Jackson would not necessarily respond well to being sent to see this principal, who as a neophyte teacher had taken total control of him and initiated his getting his first spanking.

"That does sound compelling, Jackie," Meredith responded. "Let me get back to you. Can we exchange phone numbers and e-mails?"

Jackie smiled and said she'd love to do that and thanked Eleanor and Meredith for being so friendly.

"I do hope I haven't insinuated myself too much," she said self-deprecatingly.

"Not at all," Eleanor answered. "This always interests me, and as I figure you might be aware, my wife is the Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service, so I have something of a fixation."

Jackie smiled, and observed, "I'd thought about joining Corrections when I was younger. I think I've always had that spirit in me."

"I'll be happy to introduce you to our friend, LTC Kate, who heads their disciplinary division," Eleanor responded. "I think you two would hit it off well and she might want to bring you in as a consultant."

"Thanks so much," Jackie gushed. "It was such a pleasure meeting you both. Do call me if you want to, Meredith." She walked off toward the front door.

Meredith then looked at her sister. "Do you think this is a good idea, El?" she asked.

"You might want to talk more to her about this," Eleanor advised. "I think you should invite her over and tell Jackson that you may let her discipline him. That way, you will be there, you can make sure you like whatever happens. Have her get there before he gets home. Mer, you're going to have to decide what you want to happen. She may very well want to fuck him. How does that grab you?"

"You know that I love him," Meredith told her. "But this could bring out some of my old attitudes. I hope that doesn't lead to problems,"

"You'll be fine, Mer," Eleanor grinned. "Keep a clear head like I know you can."

* * * * *

Meredith spoke to Jackie later that day. She told her she'd like her to come over the next afternoon so they could spend a little time discussing the plan for Jackson.

Jackie readily agreed. She would arrive at Meredith and Jackson's place mid-afternoon. She carefully dressed for the occasion. She wore a smart dark gray, pinstriped, tailored suit, with a bright white blouse, a gold stickpin, and pumps. In her handbag, she brought a thin cane, which bent easily to fit in; an ebony hairbrush, a small graphite rod, and a couple of butt plugs.

When she arrived, Meredith was impressed by her delightfully severe outfit.

"You do really look like the principal you are," she exclaimed to Jackie, who reveled in playing the part she filled in real life.

"I'm going to give you a supply of our conduct report cards from school," Jackie began. "I know that Colonel Kate has asked you to give him a behavior grade each day. Our cards let you do that and if he fails two days in a row, we then have him carry a more detailed card, where each teacher grades him for each class. You can also use this card to grade him, say, three times a day. It's a way to encourage better behavior by promoting him to one grading a day and then after a clean week, he's free of the reporting."

Jackson arrived home and Meredith said, "I think you may remember Miss Wilson. She introduced herself to me when I was lunching with Eleanor, and I invited her here to help me."

Her husband was frantically wondering what this was about. He had only the other day been recalling how this teacher had set him up to be spanked by sending a note home to his mother. He couldn't believe Meredith had gone and contacted this woman after he had told her how she had caused him to be spanked for the first time.

"Hello, Miss Wilson," he said respectfully. "It's been a long time."

"Your wife has been telling me that you've misbehaved quite a few times, Jackson," Jackie Wilson said portentously. "She's asked me to advise her about how we can improve your behavior."

"I've asked Miss Wilson to discipline you and to set up a better behavior reporting system so your naughty episodes can be put behind us," Meredith said forcefully. "So, I'd like you to drop your trousers and underpants right now."

The strength of her statement, actually, her order, surprised Jackson. He had figured that this whole issue was resolved after the trip to the capital and his punishment by LTC Kate's unit, and then their return to their home.

He decided he'd better do what Meredith told him, because he didn't want to be sent to a center or camp again. Truly, the presence of Miss Wilson threw him for a loop.

Jackie sat down on an armless chair, placed a clean cloth on her skirt, and patted her lap, signaling him to lie over it. Jackson realized that this was the moment of truth, but he did not have the strength to resist.

Over Jackie's lap, he stared at her suit legs but got no satisfaction from that, as her legs were covered. Shortly, she started to spank him hard, loud slaps on his bare bottom. Then she reached into her handbag and took out a butt plug and Meredith handed her a tube of lube. She embarrassingly inserted her finger with the lube and smoothed his anal opening with it.

Then she carefully slid the large plug gently and slowly into his bottom-hole. He winced as he was penetrated. It didn't hurt but was embarrassed by being invaded by this intruding plug. Once it was securely within the anal ring, Jackie removed her small graphite rod from her handbag.

She began to apply it in short strokes to Jackson's bottom, already red from the spanking. He began to groan and then couldn't help crying out from the pain. Finally, when his cheeks were striped in red, she stopped and had him stand. Fortunately, he had not spurted on the protective cloth on her lap.

"I've given your wife a supply of the behavior control cards we use at school now," Miss Wilson told him. "These are report cards on which she will grade you daily. The passing grade, as always, remains 65. Your wife has agreed that you need to start out with a failure, because that's why you need her to institute this system until you learn to behave."

She took out a yellow card, remarking that the yellow cards were usually used for female pupils. Then she picked up a pen from her handbag, explaining that Meredith would be able to adjust the colors.

"I enter a grade with the dark black ink and when there's a failure, the red pen is used to circle the grade," Miss Wilson explained, as Jackson was returned to the humiliating days in school when this very teacher would call him up as she entered a failing grade in Conduct on his report card.

Meredith took the card supply from Miss Wilson and thanked her profusely for her wonderful assistance.

"Do call me anytime you think I may be able to help?" Jackie said with a smile.

She then kissed Meredith goodbye and waved to Jackson as she departed.

Jackson didn't know what to say once she had left.

"I know that having her come over here was a surprise for you, dear," Meredith told him in a matter-of-fact way.

"That woman gave me a note home that got me my first spanking," he replied trying to stay cool despite his anger at having to see Miss Wilson and then be spanked and plugged by her. "I really was surprised to see her, and it wasn't a nice surprise, honey."

"She met us when I lunched with Eleanor and offered to come by," Meredith said. "I did realize I needed to follow up on our trip to the capital. So, I'm going to mark your report card now. Stand over there." She pointed to a small table in their living room where she sat down, took out one of the cards Jackie had given here, inscribed the date and Jackson's name. Where it said to enter the instructor's name, she put "Miss Meredith."

"Now, I think I can remove this," she told him sweetly as she dexterously removed the butt plug. She looked at it when she had pulled it all the way out of his bottom. She saw that there were smudges, especially at the inner tip.

"The plug had some dirt on it, dear, when I pulled it out," Meredith said in a suddenly severe tone. "I'm afraid that that would have embarrassed both you and me had Miss Wilson seen it. She might have awarded you a much lower failing grade."

Then she picked up the pen with different ink colors. She wrote under the first column for Conduct the grade 62 in dark black ink. Then she reordered the pen and circled the figure in deep red ink. She wrote in the comments area: "Jackson was naughty and needs to focus on improving his behavior as well as his internal cleanliness." She signed the card with her full name.

She handed the card to Jackson and told him to keep it to present to her the next day.

Her husband asked her if this meant she planned to spank him frequently.

"Only if you're naughty, darling," she smiled. "Now let me take a little look at your panties." She peered into the crotch and pronounced them sufficiently clean.

"You do need to keep them clean," she said. "If I see stains, for example, I may have to take your temperature back there and clean you out."

Meredith recognized that underneath her accommodating exterior, she did have a nascent dominant streak. She began thinking back to her unhappy days turning tricks. On so many occasions, she wanted to take the man over her lap and give him a good, hard spanking.

She felt ashamed that she also harbored thoughts and desires to impose more severe punishment. These men deserved to be put into cock cages. They needed to be placed in a prone position beneath her while she penetrated them with a large strap-on. And after that, they would be diapered and locked in with a diaper cover. She had seen ads online for those, and they came in adult sizes, too.

She pulled herself out of this reverie. She loved Jackson and it was time for her to show him that her affection underlay her efforts to reform him.

"Darling, I know you think I've been mean to you," she said very earnestly to him. "Would you take me into our bed and make sweet love to me?"

Jackson felt that this connoted a change of mood and that it was definitely something he wanted to encourage.

He picked up his petite wife and lovingly carried her into their bedroom. Then he slowly and with much affection undressed her. Meredith was now pleased that she had not dressed like Jackie Wilson, because she didn't want her husband to see her as primarily filling a role as his dominatrix.

But she had worn some sexy red see-through panties which he slowly slid down her slim frame. Quickly disrobing himself, Jackson moved between Meredith's spread legs and brought his mouth to her pussy. He laved her labia and tickled her clit with his tongue. He just loved the taste of his wife's genitalia. He tried to curl his tongue to use it to penetrate her vaginal opening. He was overwhelmed by her taste and smell. She clearly had been aroused because he could lick up the syrup emanating from her vagina and glands in her vulval slit.

Meredith felt her own rising excitement. She began to move her bottom in rhythm and bucked in response to Jackson's clever use of his tongue to arouse her. As she exploded in a wild and intense orgasm, she pleaded with him to fuck her hard.

"Please, darling!" she said in a raised voice. "Put him in me now! Fuck me hard!"

Jackson responded by gently inserting his erect penis into her wet, open cunt. He loved fucking her, because he could forget how she learned to fuck so wonderfully when he felt her press her inner vaginal muscles on his cock as he thrust in and out of her tight, slick hole.

He exercised as much control as he could, holding off his cumming until she reached another orgasm. Soon, she went into orbit again and virtually demanded that he release his cum deep inside her. It didn't take much pressing from inside her vagina for him to reach the point of no return. He let go joyfully and filled her cunt with his ejaculation.

After he gradually shrank and rolled off her, they lay together next to each other, his arm around her. Love exuded from each toward the other.

"I know you probably were very angry with me for bringing Jackie Wilson over," Meredith murmured.

"At first, yes, I was furious," Jackson admitted. "But when I learned that it had been a chance meeting with Eleanor at her club that spurred your having her over, it seemed less threatening to me. I do trust you and I do accept that you are in charge. I know you will discipline me when you feel I need it. It does make me love you more, darling."

Meredith felt herself bursting with happiness at his answers.

"I love what you're saying, dear," she told him, "and I do confess that sometimes, especially if I feel you've been naughty, I get some pleasure out of punishing you. But I love you and would sacrifice any such pleasure if you were always a good boy for me."

"I do want to do that," Jackson told her. "The report card stuff is humiliating. It brings back not only the memory of Miss Wilson but other teachers who spanked or punished me. This only started at school when I turned 18. I also remember how I was disciplined at the camp and center and at the Corrections unit we just visited."

"Did the spanking and the rod Jackie Wilson used hurt a lot?" Meredith asked him.

"Yes, they did, especially the snap of that rod," he answered. "But it was even worse being over her lap and remembering my experiences with her and other teachers. She was the meanest, though."

"Was it just her writing that note home?" Meredith asked now.

"That was horribly humiliating, and it led to my mother beginning and continuing to spank me," Jackson replied. "But she would also keep me after school in detention sometimes instead of spanking me on the spot. That was extra awful because she would let the girls in my class actually take my pants and shorts down and then they got to spank me. I was already 18 and this usually got me erect. They would comment to Miss Wilson and each other about my erection and I would lose more grade points if they found that I had spurted on their laps.

"Meredith, I've never told anyone else about this, but it was hard not to spurt when these good-looking, mature girls in my class had this power to take me across their laps and spank me," Jackson said, almost in tears now. "I was imagining having sex with them and it hurt to realize that they would hardly want to go out on a date with a boy they had spanked."

"Some of them probably would have loved it," Meredith grinned. "They might have wanted to spank you then or, more likely, they had seen your equipment and wanted it inside them."

"I was friendly with one girl, who told me that watching Miss Wilson spank me or make a big display out of marking my report card with a failing grade turned her on," he said. "She invited me over to her house after school and we did make out in her room."

"Did she want to fuck you?" Meredith was now fascinated by his story.

"No, but she let me feel her up all over, including in her panties," Jackson smiled. "She was clearly very turned on, but she said she couldn't go all the way. I had my finger in her, and she was sopping wet down there."

"So that was it?" Meredith followed up.

"Yes, although she let me keep her panties because I think she liked me a lot and really wanted to fuck but was afraid that someone would find out and she'd be in big trouble at home," he told her.

"Can you tell your wife who she was or is?" Meredith demanded but in a soft way. "I'd like to know who she is."

"Oh, OK, she's actually a successful executive and married to a woman," Jackson told her. "Her name is Glenda, and you might have heard of her because she's married to that LTC Kate. Miss Kate, you know, is married to her and to a man, too."

"Wow," Meredith exclaimed. "I think I've met her with Eleanor. Between you and me, darling, she does still like men. Ellie told me that Kate rules the roost there even though she's not in this city often. Glenda got it on with the husband and Kate punished them both but then she let them sleep together when she wasn't here."

12