Kate Returns Home Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if she gets to spank him," Jackson pondered. "I have to admit I liked her a lot at the time."

"I've found out that a lot of women who are successful these days in the Republic have very complicated sex lives," Meredith said. "I feel embarrassed about my past, but these women have sex with lots of people with whom they are not married."

"You should never feel embarrassed, darling," Jackson said with emphasis. "They continue behind their partners' backs; you did what you did because you had to support yourself. I have to tell you that I was deliriously happy when we just made love."

"I was too," Meredith gushed, and gave him a deep kiss. "You know that I do feel I need to keep grading your behavior until I feel you have responded to your training. I also will likely discipline you and sometimes it will be embarrassing."

"I love you, sweetie," Jackson answered. "I know you will be doing what you feel I need, even if it hurts at times."

"I'm going to give you a caning now," Meredith said quietly. "I want you to appreciate that as much as I love you, I want you to be a really good boy and make sure all that bad boy stuff is out of your system."

"I'll do what you say, dear," Jackson said.

Meredith sat herself on a firm armless chair she had adopted as her spanking chair. Then she had Jackson lie down on her lap and she began spanking him very hard. He cried out but she did not stop until she felt he had received a suitable spanking. Then she had him bend over the edge of the bed and grasp the other side.

She stood, picked up her thin cane, and laid it on his bottom. She drew it back, fired a stinging stroke and repeated that every half-minute or so in a metronomic manner. Jackson was feeling the horrid sting of the cane strokes on his bottom.

Meredith stopped after 15 strokes. Jackson was reeling. She told him to stand and she took him in her arms.

"I know you're going to be a good boy from now on," she said graciously. Then she took some cream and softly massaged his welts. It hurt but he felt that it dissipated the stinging on his bottom.

12