Kate Returns Home Ch. 35

Story Info
Nicole and Cynthia face complaints, discipline, get revenge.
6.2k words
4.5
2.1k
0

Part 35 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia had essentially been living together for the year since they were named as Commandant and Deputy of Hergolia Camp, which long had and continued to have the reputation as the toughest retraining camp for men in the Women's Republic.

There was no rule against women having same-sex relationships; women also were permitted to have two spouses in marriage, one male and one female. Men were not so empowered.

However, the Corrections Service did not want commissioned officers to cohabit publicly because the leadership felt that it conveyed a bad image of the service. Ever since Nicole and Cynthia had assumed command of the camp, some of the long-serving officers felt that their sharing a bedroom was violative of the Service's ethos.

1LT Jones was qualified as a psychologist and she thought that Nicole and Cynthia had been doing an excellent job in maintaining the strong performance standards that had been the camp's sine qua non for a long time. However, she knew that the two in command shared Nicole's bed most nights. She was worried that there would be a scandal, even though the Service was never totally clear about the rules.

She was at headquarters a few weeks later and stopped by to chat with COL Rachel, who had evaluated the leadership at the camp in her capacity as chief of the internal affairs unit. She told Rachel that she was nervous about the situation where Nicole and Cynthia were obviously having an intimate relationship at the camp. She observed that this was only because such a relationship between the two top officers risked stirring up bad feelings and attitudes among the officers and the cadre.

"Have you observed any bad feelings or morale declines caused by this situation?" Rachel asked her.

Deirdre thought for a moment and responded, "Honestly, no. Not at this time."

Rachel thanked her for coming to her about this situation. She said she would look into it and might make some further recommendations to the Chief of Staff.

After leaving her office, 1LT Jones started having recriminations. She now felt she was getting her commanders into trouble. Deirdre was a highly ethical officer, but she sometimes felt like an outsider in the Service, because she was professionally trained and certified as a psychologist.

Rachel decided that she needed to take some action. She wasn't going to take this to Annette, the Chief of Staff. She instead would make it clear to Nicole and Cynthia that they needed to stay in their own quarters for a while. She decided to speak with her protégé, the head of the Disciplinary Unit, LTC Kate.

She phoned Kate's office and when they spoke, asked her to come to her office to discuss a matter.

Kate said she would be over right away. She knew that Rachel would not ask her to discuss something unless it was important.

When she arrived, Rachel told her that an officer on the Hergolia staff had mentioned to her that camp morale among officers and cadre could be suffering from the clear awareness that CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia were engaged in a close intimate relationship.

"There are lots of same-sex relationships in the Service," Kate responded.

"Yes, there are," Rachel said, "but they shouldn't cause morale problems like this one appears to have. And there's a regulation that commissioned officers shouldn't cohabit.""

"Have you determined a course of action?" Kate asked.

"No," Rachel answered, "but I have some ideas. I told the officer I would look into this and then report to the Chief of Staff for action. I will call the two of them in, but I doubt I want to report this. Instead, I'd like to tell them they need to cool it, and that in lieu of anything further happening, I want them to submit to disciplining. This is where you come in."

"Oh?" Kate said with a bit of surprise.

"Yes," Rachel said. "I want them to be disciplined by you at your unit. Not the toilet box, but severely. And yes, you may have one of your cadre or officers participate with you."

Kate owed her career advancement to Rachel, and she admired her intensely.

"I hope this doesn't backfire," she said.

"I will let the informing officer know that I'm taking action," Rachel said. "I'll tell her that I hope she will feel this is an appropriate resolution. I will advise her that if this goes further in official channels, she would be required to appear at a proceeding."

"I think that will square it for your less formal approach," Kate said.

Rachel contacted Deirdre, who was still at headquarters.

"I'm pleased that you are taking action," she told Rachel. "I think this will solve the situation if you have them speak separately to the officers and then to the cadre about what has occurred."

"I'll think about that, Lieutenant," Rachel declared. "I'd prefer to let them disclose what has occurred at their discretion."

"Thank you," Deirde said calmly. She rose, saluted Rachel, and walked out.

Rachel now asked 1SG Louise to travel in from Hergolia to speak with her about this matter. Louise wasn't sure what was involved, but she knew that COL Rachel had visited Hergolia and had the ear of the Chief of Staff.

Louise took the transport to headquarters and reported to COL Rachel's office at the appointed time. Rachel welcomed her and took no time getting to the point.

"I've been told that morale at the camp could be affected because there's general awareness that the Commandant and Deputy share their bed on a continuing basis," she began. "As you know, there's no issue with same-sex relationships in the Service. However, when because of the positions held, the practice is discouraged, because it is felt that morale suffers."

"Yes," Louise responded. "People will talk. It's fairly common knowledge at Hergolia that Nicole and Cynthia sleep together. I don't think it has affected operations or morale, for that matter. I assume you have received reports?"

"Only from one observer," Rachel answered. "I don't intend to proceed formally on this. I wanted to hear from you because besides being the senior noncom, you have long experience at the post and with the Commandant."

"I do feel I know CPT Nicole reasonably well," Louise declared. "I think her leadership has been excellent and I don't feel that this has caused any significant problems. I'm afraid some people look for problems, however."

"As I said," Rachel confirmed, "I'm not disposed to proceed further on this. I will call them to discuss it and may suggest some informal discipline."

"That, of course, Ma'am, is your call," Louise replied.

"Very well," Rachel concluded. "Thanks for taking the time and trouble to come here and I do appreciate your input."

Soon, Rachel had Nicole and Cynthia report to meet with her in her headquarters office. She explained to them that following her report, she had been informed that their cohabiting had been causing morale problems that they may not have been aware of.

"I have not spoken to many people at your camp, however, because I wanted to hear from you as to how you see this in terms of morale," Rachel began.

"I think I'm better situated to gauge the impact on morale," Cynthia stated. "Yes, it may be known, at least to some, that we do share a bed much of the time. I feel there's not much of a problem. One person, maybe two, might not think it's a good thing, but I can assure you it hasn't compromised our positions. If I err, I expect Nicole to take action and she has assured me that she wants to know about any problems that relate to anything she does."

"My position now is that this is a tricky situation," Rachel said. "I don't intend to proceed further because as you put it, this may be merely one person's concern. I think you need to be sure that there's no general morale issue caused by you. I'd like you to ask 1SG Louise to let you know if she detects anything that needs attention."

Nicole now added that she felt Cynthia had correctly discussed the matter.

"Although I don't intend to proceed further," Rachel continued, "I'd like you both to submit to some disciplining here because this needs to be handled carefully. I will not ask you to stay apart, but I hope you will be attentive to camp attitudes, especially among cadre, and also encourage 1SG Louise to let you know if she detects anything."

"I think we can accept that," Nicole answered. Cynthia nodded her assent.

"Fine," COL Rachel told them. "Then, please report now to LTC Kate, who will arrange for imposition of appropriate discipline. I will then regard this matter as closed. I hope you understand that while I'm not at all convinced that either of you has committed any offense or behaved improperly, I am doing this to put paid to this matter."

"Thank you, Colonel," Nicole said. Cynthia said the same.

They stood, saluted, and departed.

"I'm not going to spend time trying to decide who turned us in," Nicole said. "Besides, a lot of people probably know we sleep together. I think Rachel didn't feel any need to proceed and that this is a clean way for her to say she took action."

"Easy to say before we feel Kate's cane on our bottoms," Cynthia grinned.

"I think Kate will put us through it," Nicole said, "but we can take it."

They proceeded to report to LTC Kate's office in the Disciplinary Unit. She had already received the disposition form from Rachel through internal communication.

Grace ushered them into Kate's inner office.

"Sorry I have to see you both in this capacity," Kate said. "It's not that I'm just following orders, but I understand the necessity of maintaining appearances in terms of keeping morale up. I hope COL Rachel has disposed of this whole business."

"We aren't happy," Nicole answered, "and we understand your position too. We're ready to take our discipline and keep a closer eye on camp morale."

"Very well," Kate answered. "I've asked SFC Denise to participate with me. Let's go to the Treatment Room."

They all now walked down the familiar corridors of the Disciplinary Unit to the Treatment Room. SFC Denise was already there and greeted them respectfully.

LTC Kate now said that they needed to remove their uniform jackets and unzip and take off their skirts. Nicole and Cynthia proceeded to comply and stood in plain white bras and panties.

SFC Denise now directed them to sit on two of the punishment benches, which they did. She then lowered their panties to their knees.

Kate then gave the feared order to grasp their ankles and lean back so that they were in diaper position, with their bottoms and vulval area exposed. Their faces were now staring into the gussets of their panties at their knees.

Denise then stood before them and first inserted some lube into each of the women anally, followed by a glycerin suppository. They felt the smooth insertion and knew this would soon cause them to need to make bowel movements.

Now, Denise picked up a small graphite rod. She began giving them strokes on their bottoms with the rod, which did not register the severe sting or marks of a cane but did impart pain.

After she had given them each a dozen strokes, Kate took her place and started giving them three strokes each with her thin cane. Kate swung hard and the two began to groan and cry out. She gave each three three-stroke applications.

Because being in the diaper position with their pubes on display left Nicole and Cynthia so totally exposed, they were constantly worrying that they would be caned on their most sensitive places. This fear rose greatly when they were told to move their bottoms forward to the edge of the bench.

The implication that they would receive Mistress's strokes did inspire fear in the two officers. There was perceptible tension in the air when Kate struck between Nicole's legs and elicited a scream; then she moved behind Cynthia and struck in the same place. Cynthia screamed.

Kate's cane had whistled between their labia and landed on Nicole's blonde pubes and Cynthia's auburn ones.

"Do either of you need to defecate now?" Denise inquired.

The two nodded their heads affirmatively.

Denise then brought out two large bowls and placed each between Nicole's legs and then Cynthia's.

"You may relieve yourselves," Kate said coolly.

Nicole and Cynthia moved further forward, to the very edge of the bench, their panties still at their knees, and their bottom-holes now poised over the bowls. They humiliatingly released their anal sphincters in front of Kate and Denise. Both defecated into the bowls, excreting thick, large brown turds. Then they released their pee into the bowls, with accompanying embarrassing noise.

Denise handed each a toilet roll, which they proceeded to use. Then they deposited the soiled paper into the same bowls.

"This completes your discipline. You may retrieve your panties and your uniforms," Kate now said. She told Denise she could leave now, and the sergeant departed.

Nicole and Cynthia dressed promptly.

"Thank you, Ma'am, for disciplining us," Nicole said on behalf of both of them.

"I'm personally sorry that this was necessary," Kate said. "I think so highly of you both. Good luck as you proceed."

"We hope to justify your faith in us, Ma'am," Nicole said.

"I'm sure you will," Kate smiled. "By the way, I have no intention of mentioning anything about this to anyone except in my required reporting to COL Rachel."

"Thank you again, Kate, if I may say that," Cynthia said.

"You're quite welcome, Cynthia, and Nicole," Kate concluded.

"This is a somewhat unusual situation and I hope you understand that this was carried out here by me under direct order," Kate explained.

"We do understand the situation," Nicole replied.

"Since we are fellow officers, I'd like to invite you to my quarters for a bit of attitude readjustment, if I may be informal now," Kate offered.

Nicole decided that it would be foolish to spurn Kate's invitation.

"I think, under the circumstances, that we would be pleased to join you," Nicole smiled.

"Good," Kate answered with a broad smile, and the three then left the building together.

They walked the short distance to Kate's well-furnished suite in the bachelor officers' quarters. Kate asked if gin-and-tonics would be welcome.

"Absolutely!" Cynthia responded for the two.

Kate mixed the drinks and Nicole and Cynthia toasted their hostess.

Kate grinned and said, "It's easier for me to put that behind us but I do hope we can remain friends. Come inside and let me put some salve on your bottoms."

As Nicole and Cynthia climbed onto Kate's wide bed, they rucked up their skirts and pulled their panties down.

"Nicole," Kate said evenly, "I'd much rather we end in the posture we had during our commercial shooting than earlier today."

"Kate," Nicole replied, "I'd far rather have you ministering to my bottom now than when I was in this position before."

Kate took a dollop of her soothing cream and lightly smoothed it over Nicole's striped buttocks. Then she did the same for Cynthia, who being dark-haired, did not show as angry a set of weals as the blonde Nicole did.

"I'd be very pleased, Kate, if you cared to rub inside, you know where," Nicole cooed as her bottom eased its stinging.

Without responding, Kate slyly moved her fingers down Nicole's anal crack and poked into Nicole's cute little anus before moving down and lightly massaging her labia. Finally, she probed with her fingers gently into Nicole's already flowing cunt.

Nicole knew that she was becoming hotter by the second. She moved her bottom and Kate resumed her ministrations moving her fingers in and out of Nicole's steaming hole and letting her other hand's fingers softly caress her protruding clit.

As Nicole ultimately released her ardor and exploded in a powerful cum, Kate turned her attentions to Cynthia who had been fascinated at Kate's dedicated effort to arouse and satisfy Nicole. Cynthia thought of the intense punishment they had so recently endured, but quickly became aroused by Kate's applying her fingers to Cynthia's private areas.

She began moving her torso in rhythm with Kate's teasing of her nipples and then her subtle fingering of her vaginal opening. Kate used her thumb to simultaneously stimulate Cynthia's clit with only the slightest touching. Soon the auburn-haired Cynthia felt herself transported to a level of excitement and overall satisfaction as her insides cascaded into orgasm.

As Nicole recovered from her delicious arousal and culmination, she looked lovingly at Kate and asked if she could satisfy Kate now. Kate nodded her assent.

She proceeded to remove her uniform skirt and jacket, followed by her blouse, her hose and shoes, her bra, and lastly, stood in her Goose Cookers lined thong.

"You're ready for our next commercial!" Nicole exuded as she helpfully lowered Kate's tiny undies down and off. This disclosed Kate's well-trimmed, dark-haired pubic hair on her mons which Nicole praised.

"You let it grow--wow!" Nicole observed. "I love your trim down there!"

"I learned a lot from you, sweetie," Kate answered. "You saw how shy I was that first time at the studio where we made the commercials. Right now, however, I feel in need of something else from you first. Would you please take me across your lap and give me a nice spanking?"

Nicole was amazed that this noted disciplinarian was asking her to spank her here and now. She responded by crooking her finger to invite Kate to place herself across Nicole's slim lap.

Kate carefully placed herself over Nicole's lap. Nicole reached down to push Kate's thighs apart which disclosed her protruding pussy lips. Nicole playfully patted those lips between Kate's spread legs but then placed her hand on Kate's cheeks.

She then began to spank the commandant of the Disciplinary Unit at her own request.

"I gather that you feel you have been a naughty girl, Katie," Nicole chided. "I'm going to spank all that naughtiness out of you now." She began spanking Kate's already rosy bottom more forcefully and increased the tempo of her hard strokes.

Kate began to shake and moan from both the pain of the spanks and her arousal. She was getting off on being spanked by this young woman whom Kate had helped to promote to commandant of a retraining camp after Nicole had drawn Kate's ire by, among other offenses, fucking Kate's husband when Kate had sent him to the camp for retraining.

"You were embarrassed to show your panties in a commercial for all the women in our Republic to see," Nicole lectured her. "Now you are showing Cynthia and me your own naughty cunt and asshole." She interrupted the spanking to insert her finger deep into Kate's anus.

"You naughty thing, Kate!" she exclaimed. "You gave us suppositories and we needed to shit into bowls in front of you earlier. Now I feel your doody in there! I want you to squat in front of me now and do your business right on the floor!"

Kate was in a reverie caused by her voluntary submission to the lovely young blonde dominatrix. She stood, squatted in front of Nicole and Cynthia, and pushed a large, long, deep brown turd, at least 8 inches, out of her cute little anus. It dropped onto the floor. She also involuntarily released a stream of deep golden pee.

"Cynthia, I didn't give her permission to piss, did I?" Nicole asked.

"No, Nicole, she was still naughty and let her pee out when she shat," Cynthia confirmed with a grin.

"Kate, for peeing without permission, you now will put that turd into your little panty crotch," Nicole ordered.

12