Kate Returns Home Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate enjoyed this humiliation and carefully picked up her fairly firm turd and slipped it into the panty crotch, then, as Nicole nodded her approval, pulled her panties up so the crotch bulged with Kate's bowel movement.

Now, Nicole stood up, as did Cynthia, and together they helped Kate walk, with her shit-filled panties, into her bathroom. Cynthia took the panties down, flipped the gusset to land the turd in the toilet bowl, and took some toilet paper, to wipe Kate's dirty bottom. Then she dropped that in the toilet and flushed.

All three shed whatever clothes they had on now and went into Kate's large shower together after Nicole had adjusted the spray warmth. Nicole joyfully washed Kate's bottom and vulva as Cynthia cleaned her colleague's private parts. For her part, Kate washed Cynthia's cunt and anal area.

There were enough large towels on the racks which each of the women wrapped around their midsections. They dried themselves and returned to Kate's bedroom, where they enjoyed holding each other in their arms, playing with each other's nipples, and lavishing affection with fingers on private parts.

Nicole was exuberant as she licked Kate's vulval lips and insinuated her tongue into Kate's very wet vagina. Cynthia always enjoyed savoring the fetid flavor of Nickie's anus. For her part, Kate lay back and enjoyed Nickie's attentions to her cunt. Then she helped Nicole move up to face Kate's own face so that Kate could now lave Nickie's pale labia and cute little clit.

Finally, all three were exhausted by their excitement.

Nicole and Cynthia began to find their panties and bras, put them back on, and then re-dressed into their suave uniforms: blouses, skirts, and jackets. They donned the snappy caps commissioned officers wore. Kate also put her uniform back on, but first found a plain pair of Goose Cookers undies in place of the soiled thong.

In lieu of some formal salute, Kate kissed each of them deeply and bid them well on their return trip to Hergolia.

"Well, that could have been worse," Nicole observed as they walked to the transport to return to their camp.

"Tell that to my ass and my cunt," Cynthia said, suppressing a chuckle only slightly. "But hey, she really did put herself out for us back there, Nickie. Was it all an act? You know her better than I do, after all your encounters."

"I think she's for real, Cyn," Nicole replied. "She's a straight shooter. Whatever Rachel told her is what she did. But her inviting us over to her place was all her doing. I don't think she really wanted to give us or got off on those Mistress's strokes, incidentally. If she wanted to put it to us, she could've made us hold our cuntlips wide open and she didn't do that."

"I'll take your word for that," Cynthia answered with a grin. "After all, you two must have had what I would call a rare opportunity to check each other out below the waist back when you were making those commercials."

"You'd have loved it, Cyn," Nicole laughed. "She was as up tight there as a little high school girl who had been told never to let anyone see her panties. Now, I'm not saying she's naïve; after all, she has a husband and a wife, and she is in charge of her whole family back in the second city.

"But she hasn't been in the scene I've known, with every man in Hergolia Camp trying to check me out under my skirt," Nicole continued. "Letting even one of those guys get a glimpse of my knicks got him to blow his cork and probably also meant I didn't have to worry that he might try to take full advantage of me. After all, when I was a barracks sarge, all I had was that whip on my belt."

"You've really had the full experience in the Service, Nickie," Cynthia assured her. "I'm awfully glad I was a noncom before she engineered our commissions. By the way, do we need to track down on whoever ratted us out?"

"We'll find out just to satisfy ourselves," Nicole responded coolly. "But we won't do a thing to let her or anyone else know that we know we were turned in, and that Rachel wouldn't proceed, and definitely not about our being disciplined by Kate. Obviously, the denouement of our visit to Kate today stays between us, too."

"Rachel did call Louise in," Cynthia noted. "Do we need to talk to her?"

"I'll deal with Louise," Nicole assured her. "Louise would never rat me out. She probably will go ahead and let me know what happened, especially if I don't press her."

"Sounds good to me," Cynthia said. "Do we need to cool it for a while?"

"I don't think so," Nicole said. "The camp has a pretty good idea that we are together in my digs, and you do have your own room. Whoever turned us in knew that and if she was intent on making real trouble for us, she's now heard from Rachel that this isn't going anywhere. If she acts up with us, she gives herself away."

Soon after they were back in Hergolia Camp, Nicole dropped in on her old pal, 1SG Louise, in the First Sergeant's pleasant private office.

Louise hugged her. "I know that's not regulation, Captain," she said, "but I gather you had some bad stuff to deal with."

"Everything went very well, Louise," Nicole said. "Apparently someone here doesn't like knowing that 1LT Cynthia and I enjoy ourselves together and share the Commandant's suite."

"Captain," Louise responded, "I was asked if the situation to which you referred has caused any morale problems in the camp or lowered morale, to be precise."

Nicole listened carefully. "Can you tell me what you answered?" she said.

"Sure," Louise said. "You know that we'll always have your back. The Colonel wanted to know if there were any morale problems here. She indicated that someone felt that you and 1LT Cynthia sharing the suite could be causing morale issues. I told her that I feel I have a pretty good handle on that kind of thing here, and to my knowledge, there was nothing like that. I didn't even feel I had to ask around the cadre, by the way."

"That's great, Louise," Nicole smiled. "You're the best. And I hope you're right because I think if there were that kind of problem, you'd know about it pretty fast."

"Captain," Louise responded. "I'm not interested in getting on anyone's ass about this unless you tell me I need to. But I'm going to lay it out straight to you. I think your First Lieutenant Deirdre Jones is disgruntled and I'd bet she was the one who started this."

"Thanks, Louise, I appreciate that," Nicole said. "I'm not taking any action, no retaliation unless she starts something. Nothing to get excited about, but I'll keep my eyes open as I've appreciated your doing."

Nicole left--she and Louise had agreed when she took command and made Louise top sergeant that Louise needn't salute her unless someone else was present. She also told Louise that she could call her Nicole or even Nickie. Louise, of course, had been a fellow barracks sergeant but she said she wouldn't feel comfortable calling Nicole anything less than Captain.

When she reached her suite and told the assigned staff that they could take off, except for the one who stayed downstairs at the entrance making sure no one entered who wasn't authorized, she told Cynthia what Louise had told her.

"Fuckin' Jonesy with her fancy airs," Cynthia observed.

"Don't worry," Nicole told her. "This too shall pass and so shall she."

Some weeks did pass. One day, 1LT Jones appeared at the Commandant's office and asked if she could see Nicole. Nicole's aide, SSG Sandra, a tall, pleasant woman of color, told her to have a seat and she'd see if the Commandant could meet with her.

When Sandra returned, she motioned to 1LT Jones to follow her into Nicole's inner office. As they entered, Nicole stood and asked 1LT Jones to sit and thanked SSG Sandra.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" Nicole asked.

"I owe you an apology, Captain," Deirdre Jones began.

"For what?" Nicole asked innocently.

"I was concerned about the morale problems that I thought could occur because of the apparently intimate relationship between you and your Deputy," Deirdre went on. "I think I acted impetuously, and I didn't intend to cause you any difficulty, but I really had no basis for that, yet I did pass my concern on to COL Rachel, who had evaluated us and has overall responsibility as Inspector-General.

"I've been advised that she determined not to proceed with this, and I wanted to apologize for the trouble I must have caused you, and possibly1LT Cynthia," Deirdre said. She looked pale. "I hope you will accept my apology."

"I'm a bit surprised you didn't come to me," Nicole responded.

"I was afraid to do that," 1LT Jones said. "I know you and 1LT Cynthia are close friends."

"I'm not sure you have anything to apologize for," Nicole said, "although there should be no basis for concern about Cynthia and my sharing quarters. It happens in the Service all the time."

"I feel very bad about starting this," Deirdre responded, "Captain, I'd like you to discipline me. It will relieve me of my guilt; I want to make you feel I'm not trying to undermine you. I felt this might be a problem and I should have come to you."

"I will accept your apology assuming you are sincere, Lieutenant," Nicole stated. "I also will have you disciplined if that would clear the air between us."

"That would be greatly appreciated," 1LT Jones said.

"I will check with 1LT Cynthia about this, assuming you will also apologize to her as well," Nicole continued. "I have not made a decision, but I would expect that she will be the one disciplining you. I assume you will question neither my designation of her nor any discipline she may impose. I will say that the discipline will not include spending any time in the toilet box. I don't feel that is warranted."

"Thank you, Captain," Deirdre said.

"You can go now," Nicole said. "You'll be notified about your disciplining."

1LT Jones rose, saluted, and walked out of the office.

Nicole left her office and walked up to the suite she shared with Cynthia. She told her roommate about 1LT Jones's confession and apology.

"I said I would likely have you handle her disciplining," Nicole said. "I assume you can deal with that."

"I'd like to tear her skin off," Cynthia muttered. "But yes, I will discipline her."

Deirdre Jones received a written order signed by Nicole to report to her office for disciplining. Deirdre put on her plainest set of white cotton panties and a plain white bra under her uniform. She looked good in her clean white blouse, tight uniform skirt and jacket, and black pumps.

SSG Sandra showed her into Nicole's inner office, where 1LT Cynthia and Nicole were in uniform.

"You are reporting for discipline, Lieutenant, imposed for failing to observe the chain of command," Nicole announced.

"1LT Cynthia will be the disciplining officer," she continued. "You are now in charge," she added, turning to Cynthia.

"Lieutenant," Cynthia began, "you have caused no little embarrassment to the senior officers and to this command. Please remove your uniform jacket, blouse, and skirt."

Deirdre complied with Cynthia's request, although it was anything but a simple request. She stood, already embarrassed in her plain white cotton panties and bra, along with low hose and her black pumps.

Cynthia walked behind her and using her thumbs, lowered Deirdre's panties to her knees. Deirdre now stood with her black-haired pubes on display to Nicole and Cynthia.

Cynthia sat down on a sturdy wooden chair and summoned Deirdre with her forefinger to place herself across Cynthia's lap. When Deirdre had lain across the Deputy's lap, Cynthia rubbed the pale bottom facing her and then began to spank.

Cynthia was experienced in disciplining from her service in the Disciplinary Unit under Rachel and then Kate. She rapidly turned Deirdre's bottom cheeks into dark red globes; Deirdre first moaned, then cried out.

Cynthia stopped spanking and ran her hand through Deirdre's legs, poking her finger into Deirdre's vulva and then more deeply into her vaginal opening.

"You're wet," she declared. "Are you aroused by being disciplined?"

"Yes, Lieutenant," Deirdre said very softly.

"Well, we're not here today to attend to your pleasure," Cynthia observed. She then directed Deirdre to bend across the end of the couch in Nicole's office.

"Spread your legs as far apart as you can," issued the humiliating order.

So situated, Deirdre awaited whatever castigation would ensue.

Cynthia picked up a thin cane from Nicole's implement collection, swished it in the air, and placed it in her hand on Deirdre's red bottom. She drew it back and fired two quick hard strokes down the middle of the buttocks.

Deirdre screamed and Cynthia allowed some time before the next imposition.

Recalling how she and Nicole had been disciplined by Kate and Denise, Cynthia now took a glycerin suppository from the cabinet in Nicole's office and inserted it into Deirdre's anus. Deirdre flinched, knowing that the suppository would cause her to need to defecate soon.

Deirdre's psychological training led her to cogitate on the insidious impact of the suppository in her bottom. Her body heat would melt it and cause it to loosen her rectum and colon so that she would soon be desperate to evacuate.

Cynthia resumed her caning of Deirdre. She was suppressing major feelings of anger at this officer who went out of the way to cause problems.

"You are receiving a mere minor version of the discipline you caused CPT Nicole and I to be subjected to by your action," Cynthia told Deirdre, who flinched at hearing the accusation.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Deirdre pleaded for mercy. "I was worried about morale here. I know, I was wrong, I'm so sorry!!"

"You will indeed be sorry," Cynthia snapped.

Now she delivered another three strokes much lower on Deirdre's bottom, where it creased into thigh. Deirdre screamed again, louder.

Cynthia now picked up a small light soft whip in place of the cane. She placed the whip below Deirdre's spread legs, and whipped upward, right into her split. She heard the whip strike Deirdre's open pussy, then Deirdre's loud scream, and struck again, giving a harder stroke that almost made Deirdre jump up in surprise and pain.

"Those are Mistress's strokes, dear," Cynthia informed Deirdre sardonically. "You have betrayed your superior officers--your Mistresses, so to speak--so you are being punished on what are often called your 'ladyparts.'"

"Please, Miss, I'm sorry, please don't hit me there again!" Deirdre pleaded.

Cynthia reached down and inserted her finger into Deirdre's exposed anal opening and pushed the finger in. She felt the tip of a bowel movement that had presumably been pushed forward by the insertion of the glycerin suppository.

"It feels like you are going to make a doody soon, dear," Cynthia said soothingly. "But you've been a naughty girl so we're going to make you wait a little."

"Oh, Miss, please let me go! I feel it coming down!" Deirdre pleaded again.

Cynthia efficiently picked up and inserted a small butt plug into Deirdre's anal rosette. "This will keep your doody inside until we feel you should be permitted to defecate," she advised Deirdre.

It was clear that the bowel movement the suppository had induced was pressing hard on the butt plug so Cynthia retrieved a large bowl, placed it under Deirdre's bottom, and pulled out the plug in one motion. The movement swept out and roared into the bowl.

Nicole was watching in amazement as the putrid smell filled the room. She inhaled, gulped for air, and managed to tell Deirdre: "I never realized how totally full of shit you were!"

Deirdre was aghast at what had happened. She picked up the bowl and walked quickly to the adjoining bathroom where she emptied the bowl into the toilet, flushed, and then sat down to wipe the remnants of her fecal explosion from her anal area, actually from her entire bottom.

Cynthia invited her to use the shower. Then she gave her a huge towel and helped her wipe herself dry. Nicole had extra undies that Goose Cookers had given her when Kate and she had made the commercials. She presented Deirdre with a nice azure pair of hicuts, which Deirdre happily put on so that her intimate partswere no longer on full display.

Nicole told Deirdre as she was leaving that they had accepted her apology and Deirdre promised not to go off without talking to them in future.

12