Kate Returns Home Ch. 38

Story Info
Kate enjoys Nicole, Cynthia, and Eleanor.
5.4k words
4.33
2.8k
3

Part 38 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

I woke up in my own bed in my suite in the Bachelor Officers' Quarters. It had been an unusual dream for me, which is probably why it woke me. I had been lying on my back and my legs had been spread; it would have been lewd if I hadn't been under the covers. But then in my dream, my husband Harry appeared, and I just loved the very sight of him in his glorious nakedness.

He gently rolled into bed with me, drew me into his arms and kissed me sweetly and deeply. My breasts readily responded to his warm touches and before long, my nipples were totally aroused and stiff with desire. He then began teasing me down between those spread legs. I was in a perfect state to want to be teased. And Harry knew just what I liked. He softly ran his fingers down my labia, slowly as they responded to his perfect touch. Then he insinuated his finger into my pussy.

This got me so much warmer so that when he moved his now-wet finger back up my slit to graze the very tip of my puffed-up clit, I was ready for take-off, and take off I did. I was in orbit and my clit was vibrating as if it had suddenly been sparked by an electric current.

All this activity woke me up and I suddenly realized that Harry was three hours away by car in my house in the Women's Republic's second city. Most of the time when I'm here in the capital, where I command the Disciplinary Unit--sort of the Internal Affairs Unit--of the Corrections Service, I'm much more likely to be in bed with another woman.

I do have a wife, Glenda, back in the second city with Harry, but I haven't yet dreamed of being in bed here with her, and we love each other without needing to put on strap-ons as if we were guys. I've had it off here with my deputy, MAJ Elaine, who's older than I am--most of the commissioned officers in the Service are--but knows how to please me sexually. Also, I play with WO3 Kathryn and my old boss, COL Rachel, as well as Eleanor, a civilian who runs the capital office of Goose Cookers, the renowned women's apparel firm, and happens to be married to Annette, the Chief of Staff of the Service.

I know that Annette, who has generally been very warm toward me, knows that I do play with her wife, but she understands that Eleanor, being younger than Annette, has those continuing needs for a bit of varietal spice. Nothing I do or did could really draw the two of them apart because Annette met Eleanor when serving as the Supreme Court's Senior Correctional Officer.

Eleanor was punished severely for something she didn't do, but even before she was cleared (which alas, was after she served her one-year sentence), Annette treated her with kindness. This blossomed into a loving relationship and Eleanor, already married to a man who had also been her mainstay when she was a pariah, married Annette and eventually divorced Jackson, even though she didn't have to.

Today, I did take some time upon awakening to give my little pearl up front down there a bit of attention. She responded quickly and I gently caressed her until I felt myself about to takeoff. Then I stuck two fingers deep inside myself and I was there. No wonder I saw a special glow when I went into my ensuite bathroom to perform my ablutions.

I was expecting a visit from CPT Nicole, Commandant of Hergolia Camp, the toughest camp in the Service for retraining men who had offended their female partners, and her deputy, 1LT Cynthia. Both had worked for me as noncoms in my unit; I had helped secure them commissions so they could assume their present posts.

I hurriedly dressed in my uniform as a lieutenant colonel, since it was already 9:30 A.M. and they would be at my office by 10. I had invited them to the capital to spend a girls' weekend with me. This was now possible because they were commissioned officers, no longer noncoms with whom I was forbidden to fraternize.

When dressed, I hustled over to my office, where my secretary Grace had laid out a nice table of refreshments for when my guests arrived. They were punctual, and at exactly 10, Grace buzzed me to let me know they had arrived. I had them sent in and stood behind my desk.

"Good morning and thank you, Kate, for your wonderful invite," Nicole greeted me upon walking in. I motioned to them to take the two chairs in front of my large desk.

"Good morning, Nicole, and good morning, Cynthia, it's good to see you both," I responded. "I want to bring you up to date on a few things that happened since you were last here." While I started doing that, Grace wheeled in the groaning board of refreshments, to which I invited my guests to please help themselves as we spoke.

"Rachel made her findings clear to you," I continued. "She was summoned by the Chief of Staff who was very put out because the report had not been sent to her. I think Rachel was trying to limit the distribution of the report, but she was probably unwise not to send it to the Chief, even though I think she really had your interests at heart. Of course, she found no basis for her to take any further action."

"So, what happened then?" Cynthia asked.

"Rachel was summoned and she told me I was to go to see the Chief with her," I went on. "When we got there, it was clear the Chief was frosted with Rachel. It mainly was her annoyance that Rachel had not sent her writeup of the complaint to her. She caned Rachel, very severely, I might note. Then she sent her back with me to spend a week in my unit with the current retraining class, administratively reduced for the week to PFC."

"Wow!" Nicole exhaled. "She must've really been pissed. I wonder if there was something else going on?"

"I do too," I told her. "Rachel did what she had to do. She buckled down, with our infamous vinyl panties and dorks and everything. Wendy knew they couldn't give her any special treatment, but frankly, I don't think we've ever had a full colonel here like that."

"Later I spoke to Eleanor, mostly to see if we could make sure word didn't get out about what had happened to Rachel," I told them. "Annette has an assistant, a lite colonel who's senior to me. I was afraid she would spread the word. Eleanor told Annette she should stop that. Annette apparently called her in and reamed her out but she had only told one friend and then made sure that the friend realized it had to stop there. I was called up to her office again and the assistant was sent back with me to be disciplined. I would've whaled her, but Eleanor told me it would be wiser to go lightly on her.

"She got away with a spanking and some hairbrush strokes," I noted. "The reason I didn't cane her was she had faded stripes on her bottom. I asked her about them and apparently, Annette caned her, which she does when she doesn't like something she does."

"Good thing we don't have high-placed jobs like working in the Chief's office," Nicole nudged Cynthia and smiled.

"So that's what happened," I concluded. "I thought you both deserved to know, and all because of your friend, LT Jones."

"As you might expect, or maybe not," Cynthia observed, "Jonesy came to us and confessed. She actually told us she deserved to be disciplined, so Nicole asked me to do the job and I gave her a pretty rough caning."

"Any Mistress's strokes?" I asked innocently.

"No," Cynthia answered, slightly taken aback.

"I ask because Annette gave Rachel three of them, and the last one was a scorcher," I reported. "I saw her face."

"We do owe Rachel at least a thanks," Nicole said, "although I never asked her not to send anything to the Chief."

"I do suggest you find a way to thank her and express your sympathy for what she went through," I advised. "She won't get angry, especially if you tell her I suggested you thank her."

"Thanks, Kate, for filling us in as you have," Nicole said.

"I think we've finished at least the business part of this visit," I said with a grin. "I'd like to ask you up to my place for some refreshment and whatever else we might enjoy together."

"That sounds nice, and thank you for asking us, Kate," Nicole said warmly.

"Count me in on that, too," Cynthia joined in. "We're very appreciative."

We left my office and walked back to my suite. Once there, I poured some G&Ts. We all relaxed and I put out some canapés."

"We'd like to make you feel better for what you've done to keep us informed," Nicole said with a spring in her voice.

"Well, let's adjourn to my bedroom and we can all get more comfortable," I said.

When we got there, they took the lead in gently unbuttoning my jacket and blouse and unzipping my skirt. When those were off, Nicole whistled and laughed, "Kate, you are wearing wonderful Goose Cookers stuff. Did they give you that at our shoot? They gave me some stuff, but not snazzy panties like that and that cute bra!"

I told them that Eleanor would occasionally bring me some new things the company had produced. I made a mental note to remind Eleanor to send some good stuff to Nicole out there in the boonies.

They proceeded to unhook and remove my bra and then my panties, before quickly undressing themselves. I remembered how smashing the blonde Nicole always looked in the buff. Cynthia was no slouch with her figure either.

They each paid much attention to each of my breasts. I closed my eyes as they asked me to lie down on my back. I hadn't felt my boobs so aroused in a long time. They then took turns between my legs, as Nicole applied her talented tongue to my lady bits. I was soon very wet indeed and Cynthia donned a harness and strap-on she had taken from her handbag. They complimented me on my fuzz down there, because since we'd last seen each other, I'd let my red-flamed hair grow down there.

"Kate, we thought that being here without your husband, you might enjoy a little of this," Cynthia offered with a wide smile.

I told them about my dream and Nicole cracked, "Cynthia will make you forget about your husband's cock!" They both proceeded to take off their uniforms in an efficient way. I got a thrill out of seeing Nicole's blonde, shaped pubes because she and they were just beautiful. Cynthia had a well-trimmed mons.

Cynthia lightly placed herself over me, held herself up by her hands, and guided her large prong slowly and nicely into my well-lubricated pussy. Then she started fucking me for real and it was as if a real prick was doing it. I was feeling just fabulous and let out some moans and then cries of pleasure as she brought me off in fairly short order.

I kissed her deeply because she truly was bringing me so much pleasure.

Once I had gone through a series of orgasms, I thanked Cynthia and she climbed off the bed. I turned to Nicole and asked her if I could borrow the strap-on and give her a charge.

"Absolutely, my dear Katie!" she cried with glee. Then she took the strap-on and carefully had me step into the harness and then she pulled it up and fastened it.

I put myself in position, one I rarely had been in, of getting ready to fuck this gorgeous woman. I'd have rather licked her, but this is what she wanted, just like I did, I suppose.

I was not accustomed to having even a fake cock. In fact, I wished it had been a double-ended dildo so having the other end in my cunt would have stabilized my fucking her with the other as well as stimulated me at the same time. But I was in for an inch, so to speak, so I slowly pushed my strap-on into Nicole's cute little cunt.

"I guess that when we did the Goose Cookers ads," I said brightly, "I hadn't thought about becoming quite so intimately acquainted."

Nicole grinned and said I was making her feel very good. I varied between pressing in slowly and then pushing my strap-on in her quickly and forcefully. I could see that she liked it rough.

After she came, Cynthia asked if I would be so good as to use my newly-acquired cock on her. I nodded, "of course."

She positioned herself on the bed but on all fours. Then she took out some lube and rubbed it around her anal opening and pushed the finger inside to grease her in there. She then applied some of the lube to the dildo in my harness.

I lined it up and proceeded very slowly. She guided me as to when to press in further and I was surprised at how quickly she wanted me to move inside her. Once in, I pulled back but not far enough to pass out through her ring. I sort of chugged in and out but only so far out. I found I was liking it and I could see that she was in heaven.

"Cyndi is a real backdoor girl," Nicole observed with glee. Soon, Cynthia exploded deep inside, but probably from my stimulation of those sensitive nerves right inside her anus.

We all lay on our backs with me in the middle on my bed. Nicole was lightly teasing my still puffed-up labia with her fingers and I was playing with Cynthia's magnificent orbs. We were all very happy and very warm and very full of those nice warm feelings after good sex.

I knew that Nicole had met Eleanor during those lingerie shoots that Nicole and I had done for Goose Cookers under Eleanor's supervision. So, my phone rang, it was her, and I asked her if she was able to stop over. She seemed willing and I suggested that we were being very informal, if she got my drift.

When she appeared, we had each put panties on but I quickly met her at the door in my robe and escorted her to the bedroom. Cynthia and Nicole stood up and helped her shed her clothing. Soon, Ellie was lying next to me on the bed with Cynthia and Nicole on the outside.

Nicole initiated the incorporation of Eleanor into our festivities by getting between her legs and applying her talented tongue to Ellie's slit. I massaged her breasts at the same time. Soon Nicole was licking her fully and also included her bottom-hole.

"Thank you, all three of you, for welcoming me so splendidly," Eleanor said happily. "Nicole, I enjoyed meeting you and now really getting to know you. Cynthia, I hope we enjoy getting together here with my good friend Kate and learning about you, too."

As Eleanor was about to pop from Nicole's relentless application of her tongue to Ellie's cunt and asshole, she winked at me and then I could tell she was in orgasm. She emitted some little cries of pleasure and Nicole received a nice spray of fluid right from Eleanor's vadge.

When she had come down from her ecstasy, Eleanor looked at Nicole with worshipful eyes.

"Nicole, ever since I met you, I've wanted you to take charge of me," she said sincerely. "Would you discipline me as if I were a naughty girl sent to you in your position as camp commander or maybe even if you wanted to be a barracks sergeant for me?"

Nicole smiled. "Ellie, I'd be delighted to do that, but kindly call me Nickie, which is what my intimate friends use. Right, Cyn?"

Cynthia grinned and nodded her head affirmatively.

Nicole now told Eleanor to get up on all fours facing the headboard. Cynthia and I moved off the bed and sat in chairs behind Nicole.

"You've been quite naughty, Eleanor," Nicole intoned in her best disciplinary tone. "You do know what happens to naughty girls, now, don't you?"

"They get spanked." Eleanor knew her litany.

"Yes, they do," Nicole acknowledged. "They also get caned and whipped. If they have been very naughty, they may get whipped down between their legs. Have you been that naughty?"

"I probably have, Miss Nickie," Ellie replied. "My punishment, of course, is in your hands."

Nicole picked up a thin cane from her handbag where it had been bent. She swished it in the air a few times, knowing that the menacing sound would get Eleanor even wetter.

"You're going to be caned, Eleanor," Nicole announced. "What else happens will depend on how you behave during the caning."

Nicole laid the cane on Ellie's pale bottom. She drew it back and fired a powerful stroke across the middle of Eleanor's bottom, slightly above the midpoint. She waited for it to sink in. Eleanor screamed and continued to scream from the pain of each succeeding stroke. Nicole delivered the strokes every thirty seconds or so, and each one landed precisely slightly below the previous one so there were now six red lines on Ellie's cheeks.

"You took those well, but that does not excuse your egregious behavior, Eleanor," Nicole observed. "Keep your legs well apart."

Ellie remained in the all-fours position. Nicole picked up a small whip from her handbag and replaced the cane. The whip was small and soft; I realized that Eleanor would now be pussy-whipped.

This fearsome punishment was not uncommon in the Service but I never lost my respect for its standing as a very severe imposition. The very idea of a woman being struck on her pussy lips made me quiver, even though I had administered what we usually called Mistress's strokes. Since most of the retrainees who were sent to my unit are women, we had experience with this punishment. We had few men, unlike the camp where Nicole and Cynthia ran things, but the Service did not sanction penis punishment because of the very obvious danger of serious injury. In fact, most retrainees regarded the toilet box as the most severe punishment, but the men were obviously not subjected to pussy-whipping, so women may have seen that as the worst.

Nicole held the whip just above the bed directly under Eleanor's pussy. Without any signal, she flicked the whip straight up and it made that snap on Ellie's pussy lips that always made me feel that excruciating stroke in my own genitals. Ellie screamed louder than when she was being caned. I think she got off on this, which was why she wanted Nicole to be her domme.

Nicole decided to administer a second stinging stroke. I could see that Ellie was now shaking. Again, the little whip flicked upward and kissed Ellie's open cunt, eliciting another loud scream. Nicole nodded to Cynthia who came over with some soothing cream with which she gently caressed Eleanor's labia and vaginal entrance.

Eleanor allowed her to touch her tender cunt flesh and then relaxed her legs and collapsed on the bed. Nicole came over and kissed her on the mouth. Finally, she turned over and faced all of us. I could see that her nipples were still aroused.

"Thank you, Miss Nickie, for disciplining me," she intoned. "I have been a naughty girl and I hope that your strokes, especially between my legs, have

disposed of my naughtiness."

Nicole turned to me. "I've asked Kate to follow up now that Cynthia has applied some cream to your naughty pussy. Kate, do you have the panties ready?"

I did have the infamous vinyl panties that our unit is known for requiring all retrainees to wear, usually for three days. Eleanor stopped me and asked me to give her smart-looking briefbag.

She opened it and handed each of us what she described as a new Goose Cookers product. She also had one for herself. The panties were a charming pale lavender, with some appliqué. There were three pairs and each had studs to attach vaginal and rectal dorks. Eleanor took out a small cloth bag which contained one of each dork for each pair of panties.

She said they were all size medium as she attached the dorks in the gusset of each pair of panties. Then she handed the first one to me and I offered to help her put it in, making sure the dorks went into her vagina and anal opening. Nicole and Cyn helped each other and then Eleanor put in my dorks and pulled mine up.

I felt both the large vaginal and rectal dorks slid into my cunt and bottom.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "These look so nice, like regular panties and since we're not wearing them for punishment, they are nice and comfy, although one might not generally want those dorks in your cunt and asshole." We walked around, very slowly because the dorks would make us slow down if we moved quickly. They were normally used as punishment, but they were exciting each of us inside both holes.

12