Kate Returns Home Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole ordered Eleanor to lie down on her back in the bathtub. Then Nickie stepped into the tub as we enjoyed gazing at her lovely figure topped by her blonde coif. She pulled down her panties and the dorks popped out lewdly. She moved down into a squat over Eleanor's midsection. Her tiny peehole then released a strong yellow stream of pee that landed on Ellie's moderate-sized (34B) tits.

When the stream faded and eventually ended, Nickie looked down and Eleanor and nodded, indicating she expected Eleanor to sit up and lift her head to lick Nicole's pussy clean. Eleanor responded by stretching upward and applying her tongue to Nicole's shaved slit. She found the taste mildly salty but otherwise not pungent.

Nicole rose and stepped back out of the tub and nodded to Cynthia. It was clear that they had shared their immediate course here.

Cynthia now first pulled her panties down and then lifted her leg to step into the tub. She had a dark, almost black, bush that was glistening with her previous activity. She looked down at Eleanor as she squatted just above Eleanor's face. Then she too let her pee fly out and blast Eleanor in her face. Eleanor tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth but it trickled down her face. Cynthia's piss was warm and smelled much more than Nicole's had.

But now Cynthia made a slight straining sound and a long, thick, dark brown turd began to emerge from her bottom. Eleanor looked uncertain about what she would be expected to do. The turd smelled awful and Eleanor forced herself to open her mouth and the turd pressed through her lips and teeth.

"You don't need to swallow it," Cynthia told her. But then she moved her bottom down as the turd left her asshole and pressed her bottom on it, mashing it into Eleanor's surprised face.

After Cyn climbed out of the tub, Nickie had her place her shit-caked bottom facing Nickie's mouth and Nickie proceeded to lick her bottom clean. I moved over with a wet cloth and wiped Eleanor's face clean, picking up the mashed shit on my cloth as I moved it across her face. I told her to spit out any that was in her mouth. She proceeded to do just that.

This is not the smoothest transition, but I ordered a nice meal for all of us from the dining room in my officers' complex. Everyone put some clothes on for the occasion. No one was in uniform as Cyn and Nickie had brought civilian clothes with them since they were staying over with me.

It was a delightful occasion. Everyone seemed to enjoy the filet de boeuf and accompaniments, and there was a berry Chantilly cake for dessert. I made coffee.

Eleanor looked vivacious and fully recovered from her rather severe disciplining. She needed to leave after we had eaten and she kissed each of us good-bye and thanked us for everything. I told her we had enjoyed having her with us. Nicole said she hoped Eleanor liked what she had provided, and Eleanor assured her and Cynthia that she had been treated as she had anticipated, and just what she had been imagining.

After she left, Cynthia asked me if her final element in Eleanor's discipline had gone too far.

I said that I think it was within the realm of what Eleanor desired, and that she was a big girl and would've told us if it was not. Nicole said she hoped it wouldn't put her off having us do more commercials.

I grinned and said, "Look, she asked for you to discipline her. You know how badly she had been treated--by the courts--way back when. Even though they don't allow that punishment anymore, and especially in her case since it had been wrong because the prosecutrix had been shown to have lied, so there was no offense, nothing any of us would do could compare to that experience. (See Leslie Jones's story, "A Very Shameful Punishment" for an account of that experience.)

I asked Nicole and Cynthia if they'd just like to relax with me. They both said they could use a rest after our earlier exertions and the meal we had just enjoyed.

We moved back into my bedroom and we all decided it would be nice just to take off our clothes and crawl under the covers. We each removed the panties Ellie had given us. Nickie thanked me for Eleanor's gift. I told her it was entirely Eleanor's doing on behalf of Goose Cookers.

They insisted that I lie in the middle. I did find the two of them very attractive. It made me realize that I'm truly bi because I find women exciting, while I do love being filled by a man.

Cyn began to tease my breasts and I found this very arousing; Nickie focused on my nether regions and her talented fingers probed into my wet pussy and softly caressed my labia until they started to puff up in response. She waited to address my excited clit and after she had approached it very gently--because of my earlier sex with them--she fingered my vagina, which was a bit tender from the session with the strap-on.

I hoped that Eleanor wouldn't have further thoughts that blamed me for what had been done to her, admittedly with her consent. But I had seen that she was truly enamored with Nicole--I was sure that she had a thing for her that was different. I also was concerned that Annette not hold it against me if she found out what had happened to her wife. In the end, I just figured that Eleanor would not let it get to that point.

Nickie, Cyn, and I ended holding each other in our arms as we nodded off, tired out from all our bedroom exertions. Nickie and I kept kissing each other and holding each other tightly. We made sure to keep Cyn involved too and the two of them did want to hear from me how I managed to keep my marriages on keel from a distance.

I admitted that I may have married precipitously but I loved both my husband and wife. Both, I said, were content that I held a highly responsible job in charge of an important operation. I added that I felt they handled an ever more challenging posting because they were so far away from everything else.

"That's why we appreciated Rachel finding that what we've been doing is o.k.," Nickie said. "It means so much to me that Cyn is there, because she can so easily take charge whenever my absence means that she needs to fill in for me. And she carries a lot of responsibility all the time. We also have great noncoms, almost as good as the staff you have here. Katie."

"I like what I do enough that I haven't fallen for any of the guys who pass through our camp," Nickie continued. "Many of them immediately have the hots for me, and that kind of attitude is often what got their wives or girlfriends to send them to the camp. I know this could be a sore subject with you, Kate, and I want to assure you that I still feel bad about what happened."

I responded to her that I had put that behind me. I held them both close and told them how much I both respected and liked them. Yes, I said, I was very frosted for a time, more with my husband, but I had moved on. I liked the rapport Nickie and Cyn now had with me; I smiled and said that no one would call me a pushover, but that this friendship made up very much for what had occurred.

We fell asleep in my wide bed. I think we all slept well. After we woke up, we decided to have one more round of affection in each other's arms--and breasts and cunts. We went into the bathroom together and there was room in the tub for the three of us to enjoy a quick pee game where we aimed at each other: Cynthia had by far the strongest pee stream. Her golden stream was so warm it was almost giving off steam! Then we showered together and soaped each other up.

Breakfast was at the officers' mess downstairs, where a number of Corrections Service headquarters women came by to pay their respects to Nickie and Cyn, and, while they were at it, to me, whom they were used to seeing there far more often. Cyn even did a little business when my good friend, WO3 Kathryn, stopped at our table. She promised to expedite some procurement matters Cyn was working on.

I felt happy that I had some friends, albeit from work, but with whom I could have some fun and even relaxation. It made me miss Harry and Glenda a little less, and it took my mind entirely off the issues always percolating back at my family home.

It was time for Nicole and Cynthia to catch the daily transport back to Hergolia Camp. I walked them to the transport center and helped them find the right bay. We all shook hands and they boarded the waiting bus. As I walked back to my suite I did feel that I had had a full day's workout in and out of my bed.

I locked my suite's outer door and shed my uniform. I found some of my favorite soothing cream for vaginal use and applied it to my well-fucked pussy. I think, though, that it was wearing the panties Eleanor had given us, with the vaginal and rectal dorks, that had been the real source of my soreness in my front and back holes.

When I was on the toilet, I was gratified that it didn't hurt when I peed. In fact, I sort of peed up a storm. I guess I hadn't had time to go for a while. I sat there a while, torn by different fantasies I was having. I had a thing about Nicole, and I just hoped that she had one about me, and that this wouldn't interfere with her steady relationship with Cynthia.

It was still early but I was bushed from all the activity with Nickie, Cyn, and Ellie. Reflecting on the day's activities in my suite, I felt more torn than ever between my love for women and men. These women knew so well how to make love to me. I'd wondered if someone could really be bi. Now it was standing there right in front of me, and I was fearing I might have to make up my mind.

12