Kate: The Dinner Party

Story Info
Kate is fucked by two married couples during a dinner party.
3.8k words
4.4
50.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers

Summary: Kate and the Allens host the Loendorf's for a naughty dinner party

Note: This is the second part of a series. Part one is called "Becoming a Live-In Slut". A 19 year old college student named Kate takes a live-in slut position with Mr and Mrs Allen. The story details their first night together. You can probably read this as a stand alone story, but it will make more sense if you read part pone.

At 4pm, a note is slipped under the door of Kate's quarters. Two weeks ago, she became Mr and Mrs Allen's live in slut. She opens the note.

---

Kate,

My husband and I are very pleased with your performance over the last few weeks. We feel you are ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Mr Allen and I will be hosting our good friends, Mr and Mrs Loendorf this evening. We are looking forward to sharing our new toy with them.

We have picked out your attire for the evening. Please get dressed and be ready to join us at 6pm.

Love,

Mrs Allen

---

Attached to the note is a pair of red fishnets. A micro red thong. A clear medium sized buttplug. A stick of red lipstick. Nothing else.

At 6pm, Mr Allen makes his way up the hallway and pushes his slut's suite door open.

"Hello Kate."

"Hi, Mr Allen! How do I look?"

Kate looks stunning. Somewhere between cheap whore and sex goddess.

Kate stretches her back and confidently displays her perky, teen tits to the married man. Her blonde hair is in a tight ponytail. Plenty of black mascara. Glitter on her pale cheeks. Whore red lipstick. She places her leg on a chair and smiles as Mr Allen's eyes dart right to her crotch. Only the slit of her pussy is covered by the tiniest of thongs, the sides of her cunt lips on full display through the red fishnets.

Mr Allen's cock immediately throbs in his jeans while he looks at Kate's gorgeous body. Her teen, pink areolas begging for attention. In all honesty, Mr Allen wants to have his slut unzip his pants, pull his cock out so he can facefuck her until he blows his load all over her beautiful face and small, perky tits....

But he won't. There is too much planned.

He smiles. "Turn around, Kate."

Mr Allen can see the clear plug shoved in his slut's tight ass, covered by the butt floss of the mirco thong and red fishnets. Kate's ass looks incredible. Very fuckable.

Mr Allen spins Kate back around. His hand finds Kate's left breast and he begins to roughly fondle it.

"Have you ever been fucked by four people at the same time, slut?"

While she shakes her head no, Mr Allen's hand finds her nipple. He gives it a tug and shake.

"I think you're going to have a lot of fun tonight. Come with me."

"Yes, Mr Allen."

He grabs her hand and leads her into the dining room. Mrs Allen is seated with the Loendorfs at a large dining room table.

The two wives are both in sundresses, Mrs Allen's in a faded grey, which compliments her brown hair wel. Mrs Loendorf is in white.

Mrs Loendorf is shorter than Mrs Allen, but is just as curvy. Her blonde hair is styled in an expensive asymmetrical way. Her modest B cups are hidden inside a bright pink bra. She is very pretty by almost anyone's standards.

Her husband is wearing a light blue polo shirt and jeans. He is thinner and wears glasses. Exactly the kind of guy you would never suspect has a massive cock and shares his wife.

The guests' jaws almost hit the floor when they see Kate walk into the room.

As usual, Mrs Allen breaks the awkward silence.

"Mmmmm. I see dessert has arrived. Slut, please introduce yourself to our guests."

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Loendorf. My name is Kate and I'm the Allen's new live-in slut."

The rooms grows quiet again. The Loendorfs are clearly taken aback. Nervous. Maybe even a little uncomfortable.

The Allens anticipated this might happen. Its one thing to have fun sex with your trusted best friends, its quite an escalation to invite a young, naked stranger to join the group.

Mr Loendorf musters up a quiet "Hi, Kate, it's nice to meet you." in a friendly sort of tone. The kind you greet a new co-worker in.

Mrs Allen gets up from the table and walks over to Mr Allen and Kate. Without saying a word, she pulls Kate in close and kisses her hard on the mouth. Deep. Their tongues dart into each other's mouths and soon they are making out like lusty teenagers. Her hands find Kate's tits and then move to her ass.

Then she breaks the kiss.

"Slut, please greet each of our guests in the same way."

Kate nods her head and then slowly steps towards the table.

Kate starts with Mr Loendorf. "Hello, Mr Loendorf." she whispers. "I love sucking married cock. Can I be your naughty little teen slut?" She forces herself on to Mr Loendorf, pressing her whore-red lips into his. Soon, the strangers are full on making out - just as messy and as lusty as the kiss moments ago.

Mid-kiss, Kate opens her eyes and looks right at Mrs Loendorf while she continues planting lusty kisses on her husband. She winks at her and then pulls away - her lipstick smeared.

"..and hello, Mrs Loendorf!" Kate's voice is now a little deeper and more confident. "I also love licking married cunt. I'm such a dirty whore."

Kate pulls Mrs Loendorf close and takes her kiss. She immediately pushes her tongue into the milf's mouth and kisses her hard. Mr Loendorf rubs his crotch and fondles Kate's right titty while his wife french kisses the live-in slut.

Finally, Mrs Loendorf breaks the kiss. Kate returns to Mr Allen's side, waiting for her next instructions.

He places her hand on his hot cock. It's pressed tightly against his inner thigh,and throbbing against his jeans. Kate obediently begins to stroke it through the material.

The mood of the room has completely shifted. Lust is in the air. The Loendorfs are now both unashamedly eye fucking the teen.

Mrs Loendorfs thighs spread open, her pink panties on display for everyone in the room. Her husband's 8 inch cock is leaking precum.

Mrs Allen continues to control the situation.

"Mmmmm. How would you like to entertain our guests first, slut? Should we have you get on all fours? Mr Loendorf can plow your teen pussy with his 8 inch cock from behind while his wife comes all over your pretty face. Or would you rather get on your back, and we can watch him face fuck you while his wife puts her pretty face between your thighs and licks your sloppy cunt?"

Mrs Allen waits for an answer that doesn't come quick enough. She grabs Kate's thong from behind and yanks, forcing the ruined thong deep into her messy pussy.

"Quickly, bitch. Tell us now."

"ugh... Anything that pleases you, Mrs Allen."

Mrs Allen tugs at the thong again. She then addresses her best friend.

"This little whore is too turned on by the thought of fucking two married couples at the same time. Clearly she can't make a decision, maybe you can."

Mrs Loendorf pauses... "Tough choice.... but I kinda want to eat her pussy."

"Get up on that table, bitch. On your back."

"Yes, Mrs Allen."

Kate quickly gets in position on the table.

Then, Loendorfs surround her. The husband on her left side. His huge cock pressed tightly against his jeans. He guides her hand to his zipper. His beautiful wife at her feet. She begins kissing Kate's right knee and slowly drags her tongue up Kate's fishnet covered inner thighs.

"Spread open those legs wider for Mrs Loendorf, slut."

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate slowly parts her thighs. "Please Mrs Loendorf. Please eat my whore pussy? You and your husband are so fucking hot. My cunt is on fire. I want you both so bad. Please lick my tight, teen slit."

"mmmm... unzip me, slut."

"Gladly, Mr Loendorf."

Kate rubs his cock through his pants. She then unbuckles his belt, unbuttons and unzips his jeans, causing Mr Loendorf's 8 inch cock to spring out.

"Oh, wow! You're a very lucky wife, Mrs Loe..mppphh!"

Mr Loendorf shoves his cock into Kate's mouth mid sentence. She immediately begins to bob on his massive fuckstick. Mrs Allen moves in closer and speaks into Kate's right ear.

"Mmmmm. That's right, cock sucker. Take it all into your slutty little mouth.... She looks so hot swallowing your husband's yummy cock, doesn't she, Mrs Loendorf?"

Mrs Loendorf has made her way all the way up Kate's inner thighs. she starts to kiss Kate's exposed side lips through the fishnets, her creamy slit still covered by a sopping wet thong.

"Mmmmmmmm. It makes my married pussy so wet watching you suck my husband's thick cock, Kate."

Mrs Loendorf then digs her fingers into her fishnets and rips a hole, creating a gap between her legs.

"Mmmmm. Let's see just how sloppy this pussy is."

She pulls the micro thong to the side. Strands of Kate's wetness stick to the tiny gusset as she exposes the messy cunt to everyone in the room.

"Oh fuck..."

Mrs Loendorf is genuinely surprised at just how wet Kate's cunt is. It is absolutely glistening. Her clit is throbbing.

Mr Loendorf pulls his cock from Kate's mouth and rests it across her forehead.

"Beg my wife to eat your pussy, slut."

"Please, Mrs Loendorf, please eat my pussy. My whore cunt is so wet for you, and my clit is throbbing, Mrs Loendorf, please eat my pussy, Mrs Loendorf, please. I need it!"

Mr Loendorf's massive cock twitches while it rests on Kate's forehead.

"Good girl."

His wife takes a light lick, dragging her tongue up Kate's entire opening. From just above her plugged ass to just below her clit.

"Ugghhh! fuck...more, please..."

Mrs Loendorf pauses and gives Kate a naughty, teasing look before returning to her whore cunt, licking again in the same way. This time, a little harder. A little faster.

She pauses again, blowing air on her clit. Mrs Allen reaches out and begins tugging at Kate's nipples.

"Mr Loendorf, can you shove that fat cock back into her whore mouth? I want to see you fuck her pretty face with that beautiful, big cock."

Kate opens her mouth and takes Mr Loendorf's huge cock. He looks down on Kate, while his wife goes down on her. With Mrs Allen's encouragement, he gets a little more aggressive, bucking his hips and forces more of his thick shaft into her small, teen mouth.

"Here, Kate. Let me help you with that massive cock." Mrs Allen crawls across Kate's body and sucks Mr Loendorf's left ball into her mouth. She sucks for a few seconds and then releases it with a loud "pah!"

"Mr Loendorf loves getting his balls sucked, Kate. Why don't you try it?"

Mrs Loendorf continues a slow, deep french kissing of the live-in slut's cunt while Kate allows Mrs Allen to pull the fat, married fuckstick out of her mouth, so she can put it into hers.

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate then presses her face deep into Mr Loendorf's balls and shakes her face back and forth, rubbing her lips and chin on his sack.

"mmmmmmmmmmm!" Then she takes a long, loving lick of his balls before sucking in his right nut into her mouth.

Mrs Allen shows up the young slut, expertly deep throating his large shaft. She swallows his huge cock, then holds the pose and winks at the married man, until her eyes water and a single tear runs down her face. Then he allows it to fall out of her mouth as she gasps for air.

Kate and Mrs Allen continue taking turns with Mr Loendorf massive dick, one swallowing his now spit covered shaft while the other works his sack.

"Are you going to blow for me, Mr Loendorf? I want to watch you drown my slut's pretty teen face with a fucking massive load of your hot, sticky cum while your cunt licking wife eats her out. Can you do that for me?"

"Mmmmmmmm. You want me to cum on your live-in slut's face, Mrs Allen?"

"mmmmmm, god yes! And so does your cunt eating wife. Tell her, Mrs Loendorf! Tell your husband how much you want him to drain his balls on Kate's pretty teen face."

"lick*lick* "Do it! Shoot your cum all over her pretty face!" *lick*lick*lick*lick*slurrrp*

Mr Loendorf takes his cock in his right hand and begins to quickly masturbate himself, aiming his mushroom head for Kate's pretty face.

"Give it to me, Mr L! Make a mess of my cock sucking face!" Kate sticks out her tongue and waits for Mr Loendorf to explode all over her.

Mr Loendorf grunts as he shoots. 5 powerful ropes of thick cum criss cross Kate's face, stretching from her hairline to her chin. He aims his last few spurts into her mouth and then allows her to suck rest of the load out of his head.

"Don't you dare clean it up, cumslut. You have to wear that load until everyone in this room is done using you."

"Yes Mrs Allen... I promise I won't... mmmmm.... fuck, Mr L... your wife has me so close... she's so good with that fucking mouth..."

*slurp*lick* "mmmmmm... your pussy tastes so fucking good,you little cumslut." *licccccckkkkkk*

"Are you going to cum all over my wife's pussy licking face?"

"...ugh... fuck!!! i'm so close!"

Mrs Allen puts her hand on Kate's shoulder. "No, bitch. You are NOT allowed to cum, Kate."

Mrs Loendorfs stops eating out the teen and looks up at Mrs Allen, knowing who is in charge. Kate looks up at her mistress, Mr Loendorf's cum dripping down her face, unable to hide her disappointment.

Mrs Allen sits down on the head chair of the table. She opens her thighs wide, revealing her well trimmed glistening pussy for the room. "Kate, be a useful little slut. Crawl over here and kiss my cunt. Make me cum all over your plastered face, and maybe I'll change my mind and I'll allow you to cum tonight."

"yes... mrs allen."

The teen gets off the table and crawls in between Mrs Allen's curvy thighs and begins to lick her milf pussy.

"mmmmm... that's right, bitch. Eat my married pussy, like a good little clitlicking cumslut. Earn that orgasm, bitch."

Mr Allen moves in behind Kate. He rips her stockings even more, making sure her whole ass is exposed. Then he gives her left ass cheek two quick, hard spanks. Kate's yelps are muffled by his wife's sloppy cunt.

He slowly begins play with the plug stuffed deep in her teen asshole. He takes in out halfway, stretching her anal opening and then presses it back inside.

"Do you want Mr Loendorf and me to fuck you, Kate? Do you want two married cocks inside your tight fuckholes tonight, bitch?"

Kate attempts to answer yes, but Mrs Allen has a fistful of her hair and is keeping her slut's face pressed lightly into her slit.

Mr Loendorf smiles "I think that pathetic little whimper was a yes, Mr Allen."

"I do too." Mr Allen laughs pulls the plug completely out of Kate's ass. He then slides his throbbing married cock inside her tight, wet cunt.

He gives her no warning... his strokes are immediately hard and rough. The sound of his body slapping against her ass is loud and quick. Kate arches her back, and she leans forward, in an effort to allow Mr Allen to get deeper inside. She moans into his wife's cunt and for a moment, she stops licking her.

Mrs Allen pulls her slut away from her cunt. "I never told you to stop eating me, bitch! Now you're going to have to make Mrs Loendorf cum before you get another chance to earn that orgasm."

"I'm so sorry, Mrs Allen. Please give me another chance. I need to cum!" Her mascara running down her face from boy and girl cum.

"I'm not in the mood for apologies, Kate..." the brunette wife says as she closes her thighs and stands up. "Mrs Loendorf, take my place and use her worthless little cunt eating face."

Mrs Loendorf sits in the chair. Her legs open as looks into Kate's eyes. Mrs Loendorf removes her pink panties and spreads open her slimy, pink pussy, inviting the young slut to taste her.

"Eat my cunt, Kate."

Kate obediently leans in and begins to lick her second married pussy of the night, while her pussy still getting railed by Mr Allen.

Mrs Loendorf's head snaps back in pleasure. "Oh fuck... you have trained her to eat cunt well, haven't you, Mrs Allen... Mmmmmmmm. Fuck...right there, bitch. Mmmmmm!"

Suddenly, Mr Allen abruptly stops his assault on his slut's cunt. "I was just about to blow in her pussy, Mr Loendorf. I think it's your turn now. Pick a hole."

Mrs Allen encourages the men. "Mmmmmmmm. Yes! Take turns with her. Pass her holes back and forth. I want to watch you edge yourselfs in her cunt and asshole until she makes Mrs Loendorf and I finish all over her face."

"Gladly, Mrs Allen." Mr Loendorf lines his fat 8 inches up with Kate's gaped asshole. He pushes himself deep inside her tightest fuckhole while his wife enjoys her talented tongue.

Mr Loendorf grabs Kate's teen hips, and following Mr Allen's lead, he ass fucks her hard and fast.

Kate tries her hardest to stay focused on licking Mrs Loendorf's pink cunt, not wanting to suffer another set back on her quest to cum.

Mrs Allen noticed her slut's improvement. "Very good, bitch. Your nineteen year old ass getting destroyed by a big, married cock but you're still licking away at Mrs Loendorf's cunt like a good little whore."

That almost brings Mr Loendorf over the edge. He pulls out. Mr Allen immediately shoves his 7 inches inside Kate's freshly fucked, raw asshole.

Mrs Loendorf is getting close. "Oh fuck....fuckfuckfuck..... Yes! Oh fuckkkkkk! I'm cumming!!!"

Kate feels Mrs Loendorfs thighs shake as her pussy spasms on her face. She laps at her married cunt lips, guiding down the blonde down from her hard orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" Kate moans as she licks up all of Mrs Loendorf fuckjuices.

"That's a good little cuntlicker, Kate. What do you think, Mrs Loendorf? Has she earned the right to taste my pussy again?"

Mrs Loendorf just nods and scoots out of the chair. She is in full afterglow mode.

This scene has Mr Allen quickly right at the edge. He pulls out, her tight asshole now fully gaped.

Mrs Allen sits back in the chair. Her hot, wet, sloppy pussy in need. Mrs Allen grabs Kate by her wet, sweaty, cummy hair.

She pushes Kate's messy face in between her legs. Kate extends her tongue, but Mrs Allen keeps her just far enough away from being able to lick her milfy cunt.

"You need cock before you can lick me, slut." Kate looks over her shoulder, back at the husbands.

"I'm so empty, Mr Loendorf. Don't you want to keep fucking my slutty holes?"

Mr Loendorf shoves his married cock inside Kate's cunt.

"Thank him for his cock, slut."

"Thank you Mr L... thank you that wonderful cock. Thank you for fucking all of my little teen holes."

"That's a good little slut. Now, you may eat."

Kate immediately dives in and begins licking, slurping and sucking her mistress with wild abandon. She is desperate to cum.

"Mr Loendorf, please do me a favor. Fuck her cunt slow and deep. Play with her clit while you plow her. That always makes her cum."

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Mr Loendorf slows his quick pace and focuses on burying all of his 8 inches into her small, pink teen pussy.

Mrs Allen pulls Kate's messy face away from her hungry cunt.

"Don't you dare cum on that big, fat, married cock, Kate. Your mistress cums first, you got it bitch?"

"Yes, Mrs Allen."

Mrs Allen presses face back into her hungry, sloppy, milfy pussy. Kate takes long, deep licks. She also knows what makes her mistress cum.

"Oh fuck. Mmmmmmmm. That's right, bitch. Eat that cunt."

Kate feels Mr Loendorf fingers on her clit. It takes all of her will power to suppress her orgasm.

Luckly, Mrs Allen doesn't have the same focus.

"Mmmmmmmm. Oh fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. Right there. Keep licking! Yesyesyes! Right on my fucking clit! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm cumming!!!"

Kate continues to lick Mrs Allen, making sure she completely finishes. She is just barely hanging on. But knows she needs Mrs Allen's permission to cum.

Mr Loendorf also lacks Kate's control. "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum inside that slut."

Kate can feel Mr Loendorf huge cock pulse inside her. His shaft spasms as it shoots its load inside her teen cunt.

Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers
12