Kate: The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm. I love the way your warm, married cum feels inside me. Thank you, Mr L!"

"Anytime, slut." Mr Loendorf pulls his cock out. Kate's teen, pink holes are open and raw. Each one fucked by two married men.

"Mrs Allen? I've been a good little pussy eating, cock sucking anal fucktoy, haven't I? May I please cum now?"

Mrs Loendorf chimes in. "Looks like everyone has used Kate as their personal cumrag, expect for you, Mr Allen."

Mrs Allen composes herself.

"What do you think, hubby? Should I be nice?"

"Kneel in front of me, slut."

"Yes, Mr Allen. Do you want me to suck you off?"

Mr Allen looks at Kate. Her face dripping with married girl cum. Her mascara smeared.

She maintaines eye contact with him as she drops to her knees.

"Balls first, bitch."

"Of course, Mr Allen."

Kate starts with a few licks of Mr Allen's sack. Then she drags her tongue up his shaft. She can tell he is already about to blow.

"Don't you want to add your cum on my face? Both of the Loendorf's and your wife have finished all over my face. Can I please have your load, too? Please Mr Allen?"

Mr Allen just groans as his cock explodes. Powerful stream after stream cover Kate's already sloppy face. 10 spasms later, Kate wipes away the cum ropes from her eyes.

She gives a pleading look to her mistress. The couples are already beginning to get dressed.

"Mrs Allen??!"

"Oh, yes. Go ahead, bitch. Play with yourself. You may cum now."

"Thank you, Mrs Allen."

The married couples leave the dining room. Kate rubs her clit and quickly finishes herself off on the dining room floor, all alone.

12